Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Intertwine Pvt Ltd
Geotrackers, is hiring smart, young, BBA-B.Tech/MBA Corporate Sales Manager for Kolkata/Hyderabad/Chennai, with a flair for technology and loads of self-confidence.
- Own, manage and drive sales in the Corporate & B2B segment in the state for sales of GPS Tracking Device
- Customer consultation for requirement gathering and product feature mapping
- Product presentation
- Negotiation and Sales Closure
- Customer Relationship Management
- Technical Consultation, Training & Support
- Ideas and strategies to drive consistent sales performance
- Set up strong customer engagement programs that lead to deeper customer satisfaction, strengthening of customer ties, and effective farming of customer referrals
- 2-5 years of experience in Sales
- Experience in Corporate Sales will be added advantage
- Tech Savvy
- Experience in solutions sales
- Track record of ramping up sales in the previous assignment
- Peoples person ability to strike up a relationship easily
- Good communicator
- Sharp thinker
- A keen observer of market conditions
- Positive can-do attitude
- Loads of self-confidence
- High Energy
- A resourceful and independent worker
- Intelligent, enthusiastic, and self-motivated
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours
- Sell real estate projects to the clients.
- Handle Clients queries and their requirements, build relationships.
- Team Management.- Timely and detailed monitoring and review reporting - Daily / Weekly / Monthly as defined for the Role with Team Managers.
- Go for meetings and inspections with clients
- Database management related to Clients and Properties.
- Ensure - REAL TIME Updation of deals under various stages of progress with their status for Self and Team.
- Achieve Monthly / Annual Business targets of self and team.
- Close prospective Clients and ensure Collections for Self and Team
- Team Building and Team Motivation - Training and Develop the Team for Better Productivity
- Timely Communication both Oral and Written to all stakeholders
Experience with warehouse operations and knowledge of how a SaaS in inventory/ material management creates an organized data and reduce cost.
2+ years’ experience with enterprise SaaS environments in a Sales and Pre-Sales capacity.
Knowledge of supply chain planning systems—TMS, WMS, inventory management, fulfilment, etc.
Proven ability to demonstrate products, methods, or services to prospective or current customers.
Ability to assess a company’s supply chain needs and creatively provide solutions to address those needs with the company’s offering.
A consultative approach to sales pursuits
Experience in giving presentations to customers in a sales environment at all levels up to and including C-level with a convincing approach.
Excellent writing skills (Statement of work, proposals, documentation, presentations)
Excellent verbal skills (explanation of solutions, meetings, presentations, training)
Self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Any Degree qualified.
Excellent Communication and motivational skills
Educate and create awareness on ecofriendly products
* Excellent selling, communication & negotiation skills.
* Time management and organizational skills.
* Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to audience needs.
* Relationship management skills and openess to feedback.
➢ Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
➢ Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close deals
➢ Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
➢ Meet personal and team sales targets,
➢ Generate or follow through sales leads
- Drive business growth and profitability of the region with strong supply sourcing, operations, marketing, competition and consumer analytics.
- Sales Manager will be responsible for driving day to day operations to achieve the overall strategic goals for our interior division.
- Delivering Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Annual - Revenue, Margin, Markdown targets.
- Contributes in creation of sales plans and completely owns up the job closure.
- Monitoring service cycle of every category and take early calls for opportunity maximization.
- Executes inter-category / intra-category events and sales promotions.
- Collaborates with cross-functional internal partners to execute the brand vision with a customer centric approach.
- 1+ years of experience in Sales/Marketing/Business Development preferably in Real Estate/Interior/Construction industry.