Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Company Offerings (Your Career Growth with us):
DevotTED is a highly motivated and mission oriented Startup Company (Founded and Funded by NRIs) with a great vision and high projected growth, strongly believe in Solid SEED Team to take the company to the next level who would REAP THE BENEFITS of the growth of the company (Win-Win).
We are designed to scale up and grow exponentially which will benefit the early stage employees along with the company’s growth, both in terms of financial and job positioning.
We have vast experience in delivering high-quality products with significant output on time. We are specialized in creating web and mobile applications with the latest technology to make you win in the battle of competition
Perks & Benefits
- Health Insurance
After the completion of your probation period, We provide you with health insurance.
- Performance Appraisal
Appraisals will be provided at regular intervals based on performance.
Designation: iOS Developer
Job Location: Madurai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 1 to 2 years
About The Job
- Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Location etc
- Experience in Design patterns such as POP, MVVM, CleanSwift, Facade
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Understanding of Git
Technical Skills Required
- Expert with BSPs and use of Peripheral Device Drivers, on Android and Linux Operating Systems
- Expert with device boot for speed and absolute reliability on headless devices
- Expert allocation/efficient use of operating infrastructure: memory, CPU, I/O, and serial communications
- Expert full stack application development on Android and Linux Operating systems:
- Java, Kotlin, JS, C/C++, ---- a plus to have Python
- Expert use of various build and debug tools for Android and other Operating Systems
- Skilled at architecture and implementation of custom algorithms and rules engines using onboard sensors for industrial applications: ex: fall detect, collision avoidance, man down, alerts
- Skilled with battery life optimizations
- Skilled with implementation of user interfaces for devices based on requirements
- Skilled with Sensor Integration in Android or other OS framework (Linux, RTOS)
- Skilled with device configuration management
- Experience to integrate and tune camera and audio subsystems for VOIP and Video calling
- Able to port and integrate from/to one chipset to another
- Able to support device software across product life cycle
- Understanding of enterprise grade application requirements, networking and network security
- Experience with application/device diagnostics and self-healing configurations for enterprise grade solutions
- Experience with secure over the air software/firmware upgrades, device configuration and management from network server
- Experience with design and support for factory provisioning and test
Work location: Chandra Layout, Vijayanagar, Bangalore.
Process: End-to-End Development
You will develop Android applications that scale to reach millions of users • You will continually evaluate emerging technologies to identify opportunities, trends, and best practices that can be used to strengthen technology platform and development practices • Work with the team to create user interface layouts for customers and interfaces to backend web services • Design and develop systems and libraries that are highly reusable and maintainable • Understand product architecture and frameworks and come to the table with your ideas • Collaborate with different teams along with other Android developers to exchange new ideas and improvements
REQUIREMENTS • Proficiency in the standard Android tech stack - JAVA, Android SDK, Android Studio, SDK, adb, Layout Editor • Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and design patterns, MVC, MVVM, Dependency Injection and more • Restful API, JSON Parsing, XML Parsing, Retrofit Network Libraries • Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices • Payment Gateways Integrations. • Experience of working with multi-language, multi-screen resolutions • Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning • Excellent Android technical issue diagnosis and problem solving skills • Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization • Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git • Experience with SQL databases, Java or full stack development is a plus
● You have a minimum of 7 years of experience building high-performance consumerfacing mobile applications at product companies of a decent scale
● You have a keen eye for mobile architecture and able to assist your team in making the right choices for every project
● You have previous experience building react native applications from scratch. This could be an added advantage.
● You have a passion for mentoring and helping people on your team grow and achieve theirgoals.
● You practice test-driven development.
● You are familiar with both Android and iOS design patterns, and GraphQL.
● You have some exposure to native app development in Swift, Kotlin, or Java.
● You have strong knowledge of software development fundamentals, including a
relevant background in computer science fundamentals and agile development
● You are an excellent collaborator & communicator. You know that startups are a team sport. You listen to others, aren’t afraid to speak your mind and always try to ask the right questions.
● You are excited by the prospect of working in a distributed team and company.
Location: We are open to candidates working from anywhere in India/across the globe. At the moment, however, like most teams, we are fully remote.
Office Location: Goregaon Mumbai
2+ years of development experience with mobile application development for Android.
- Work closely with the core team for coming up with new features and implementing them
- Work on new products and services
- Provide support to existing applications
- Integrate REST services into mobile applications
Mandatory: Passionate about sports, Problem solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented.
Functional Skills: Kotlin, Retrofit, Room Db, GSON, (Room/SQLite), MVVM, MVP, MVC, Work Manager, Rx java, Dagger 2, Recyclerview, Custom Solutions & Custom Views, GIT & JIRA.
As part of the engineering team, you would be expected to have deep technology expertise with a passion for building highly scalable products. This is a unique opportunity where you can impact the lives of people across 150+ countries!
• Own architecture, design, development, and implementation of different
modules/features of the Application
• Be up to date with the latest trends in Mobile App/React Native ecosystem
• Bring in industry best practices
• Take ownership to drive an initiative to completion
• Discover opportunities for performance improvements
• Recommend ways to improve reliability, efficiency and code quality
• Focus on continuous delivery and reducing complexity
• Carry out code reviews and manage pull requests within the mobile application
• Overall 5+ years of experience in Mobile Application development
• At least 2+ year of hands-on experience in developing Mobile applications with
• B.E/B.Tech in CS or equivalent streams from institute of repute (IITs, NITs, BITs,
IIITs or equivalent)
• Familiar with native build tools - XCode, Android studio, etc.
• Ability to build pixel-perfect user interfaces with smooth interactions
• Knowledge of Web technologies and concepts - HTML, CSS, REST APIs,
• Knowledge on Android and iOS fundamentals is a must
• Experience developing Android/iOS native applications using
Java/Kotlin/Swift/Objective C is a plus
• Mobile application development experience with Flutter/Ionic is a plus
- Building reusable cross platform components and front-end libraries for future use
- Expertise with Web Services / REST APIs.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Maintaining and enhancing existing websites while adhering to best practices
What you need to have:
- Experience in building customer facing cross platform Mobile apps using React Native
- Experience in RESTfull API
- Experience in integrating third party APIs
- Knowledge of React Native, React, Java Script, CSS
- Knowledge in Amazon cloud, Git, MongoDB, Postgress, NGINX
- Knowledge in Node Js(Express Js)
- Strong understanding of sales and FMCG retail/ wholesale
- Deep understanding of user service
- Deep knowledge of running CRM based sales teams and hitting targets
- Problem solver, Empathatic, Energetic, Curious