- Help define Technical Roadmap and own the entire product delivery end to
- Work very closely with various business stakeholders to drive the execution of multiple business plans and
- Improve, optimize and identify opportunities for efficient software development processes
- Hire, Develop and Retain a strong team of
- Keep abreast of the changes in the industry and champion new technologies and development processes within the team
- Thinking backwards from a customer POV and relentlessly pursuing customer's cause in tech and product
Appy if you have
- A graduation/post graduation degree in Computer Science (IITs, IIITs and NITs preferred)
- Expertise in
- Any UI framework React/Vue
- State Management libraries like redux
- Build tools (webpack, grunt, gulp etc)
- Experience with
- best practices for JS development using jslint, testing frameworks etc.
- package managers like npm or yarn
- Experience working with agile teams and making rapid decisions in dynamic and disruptive environments.
- 2+ years of leading and managing a team consisting of backend, frontend and QA.
- Hands on writing and reviewing code
- Exceptional design and architectural skills.
- Strong communication skills.
Good to have
- Experience with AWS, Microfrontend, Nginx, CDN caching
- Exposure to Performance optimization techniques/tools (caching, cdn, lighthouse, optimization)
- Experience with Dockers & Containerization
- Knowledge of tools and best practices for Linting, Compiling, Minifying, Jenkins etc.
- Experience with "Micro Frontend architecture" & “Backend For Frontend”
We are the fastest growing company in the online real estate space. Born out of the need to simplify the search for a home, free of fake listings and endless site visits, we created a unique property search platform that filled the gaps left by others in the market. Led by passionate problem-solvers, and backed by top investors from around the world, we are poised to become the most trusted place to find a home in India.
We are looking for a Head of Engineering who has a passion to drive more solar and clean energy in the world working with us.
The software helps anyone understand how much solar could be put up on a rooftop and calculates how many units of clean energy the solar PV system would generate, along with how much savings the homeowner would have. This is a crucial step in helping educate people who want to go solar, but aren’t completely convinced on solar’s value proposition.
If you are interested in bringing the latest technologies to the fast-growing solar industry and want to help society transition to a more sustainable future, we would love to hear from you!
- Be an early employee at a growing startup and help shape the team culture
- Safeguard code quality on their team, reviewing others’ code with an eye to performance and maintainability
- Be trusted to take point on complex product initiatives
You should have a strong understanding of software design and architecture and some technology leadership experi
WHO WE ARE:
TIFIN is a fintech platform backed by industry leaders including JP Morgan, Morningstar, Broadridge, Hamilton Lane and a who’s who of the financial service industry. We are creating engaging wealth experiences to better financial lives through AI and investment intelligence powered personalisation. We are working to change the world of wealth in ways that personalisation has changed the world of movies, music and more but with the added responsibility of delivering better wealth outcomes.
We use design and behavioural thinking to enable engaging experiences through software and application programming interfaces (APIs). We use investment science and intelligence to build algorithmic engines inside the software and APIs to enable better investor outcomes.
In a world where every individual is unique, we match them to financial advice and investments with a recognition of their distinct needs and goals across our investment marketplace and our advice and planning divisions.
- Shared Understanding through Listening and Speaking the Truth. We communicate with radical candor, precision, and compassion to create a shared understanding. We challenge, but once a decision is made, commit fully. We listen attentively, speak candidly.
- Teamwork for Team Win. We believe in win together, learn together. We fly in formation. We cover each by other’s backs. We inspire each other with our energy and attitude.
- Make Magic for our Users. We center around the voice of the customer. With deep empathy for our clients, we create technology that transforms investor experiences.
- Grow at the Edge. We are driven by personal growth. We get out of our comfort zone and keep egos aside to find our genius zones. We strive to be the best we can possibly be. No excuses.
- Innovate with Creative Solutions. We believe that disruptive innovation begins with curiosity and creativity. We challenge the status quo and problem solve to find new answers.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
As part of TIFIN’s Technology division, you’ll be in charge of the Engineering, Architecture and tech delivery for one our products. Working directly with the executive team across Product, Design and Technology, you’ll have the opportunity to craft the future of cutting edge Financial Products using the very latest technology.
We are seeking a world-class Technology leader who can provide executive leadership for the Division’s Engineering organisation, building personalisation capabilities for financial advisors with an emphasis on integration capabilities. The VP will play a critical role in the growth of the Division and will be an integral member of the Executive team. This leader must have the market savvy and technical acumen to effectively partner both internally and externally, driving both strategy and execution, to ensure success as the preeminent AI-powered, personalisation toolbox for RIA’s.
- Reports to TIFIN India’s CTO
- Lead Project management of technology projects
- Liaise with stakeholders to gather & understand the functional requirement
- Develop / implement software code, conduct thorough end-to-end system testing, deploy code to production, and provide post go-live support.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 10+ years of experience in software
- Proficient in Python, Django, Node JS, ReactJS, Pandas, GitHub/GitLab and Jira
- Understanding of React JS and other MERN stack technologies is essential
- Ability to lead, design and implement backend services
- Ability to grow and lead technology teams and drive best practices and coding standards.
- Experience with working on scalable interactive web applications
- Infrastructure knowledge including AWS, GCP, etc.
- Clear understanding of software design constructs and their implementation.
- Strong communication (written and oral) and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Strong sense of attention to detail, accountability, pride in delivering high quality work and willingness to learn.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with hands-on experience and startup mindset.
- An understanding of or exposure to financial capital markets, various financial instruments (such as stocks, ETFs, Mutual Funds, etc.), and financial tools (such as Factset, Reuters, etc.) would be beneficial
- Ability to own the user experience for the customer, and work across the stack from database schema, designing APIs
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
Competitive and commensurate to experience + discretionary annual bonus + ESOPs
About the Tifin Group: The Tifin group is a platform that combines expertise in finance, technology, entrepreneurship and investing to start and help build a portfolio of brands and companies in areas of investments, wealth management and asset management.
TIFIN companies are centered around the user and emphasize design innovation to build operating systems. We focus on simplifying and democratizing financial science to make it more holistic and integral to users’ lives
We are on a mission to enable businesses to build agile and accountable technology teams that can deliver results in a secure and scalable way. You will be working in one such technology team for a client based out of
Role & responsibilities
We are looking for an Engineering manager to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who is well versed and comfortable spanning the full development lifecycle, from requirements identification and prototyping, through design and implementation. We want a team member who Leads projects and teams. Participates in and supports initiatives outside of the main area of responsibility.
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 6+ years of Experience with at least one scripting language:, Angular, React, Nodejs,or similar
- Good knowledge of operating systems and networking concepts
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Startup mentality, high willingness to learn, and hardworking
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
What you’ll do:
- Work together with our leadership on the company’s critical technical decisions
- Provide clarity of direction, motivation and purpose to the engineers you work with and maintain high technical standards
- Work in a highly collaborative, cross functional environment
- Exercise curiosity and understanding of the work being done by non-engineering functions
- Balance MVP mindset with building for scale and defining the iterations
- Own the quality and stability of the systems built
- Own the deliverables for your team and the commitments made to reach the objectives
- Provide direction and decisions that the team can get behind during ambiguous situations
- Introduce & iterate processes that will empower the engineers to reach defined goals and milestones effectively
- Hire great talent to work with us on complex challenges
- Participate in customer outreach programs, analyse issue reports and cultivate customer empathy among the team
You should apply if:
- You have 8+ years of full-time experience as a software engineer, working on web technologies
- You have 2+ years of experience as an Engineering Leader or Engineering Manager, or equivalent roles.
- You have built and maintained reliable systems that operate at high scale.
- You’re experienced in building and running cloud-native platforms & distributed systems.
- You have experience clearly defining & communicating the “what,” and managing project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables with your team with a pragmatic approach.
- You have experience working with cross-functional leaders and teams building & managing complex, large-sized projects.
- You love working in a start-up environment where things move fast, and you have autonomy with ownership & accountability to deliver
- You build cultures that are inclusive and where everyone can belong.
A minimum of 8-10 years of hands-on IT experience, developing at least more than two full life-cycle project using public Cloud technologies such as SOA Suite, OCI, AWS, GCP, Azure etc.
At least 5 years of experience in Java/J2EE with Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Angular, MongoDB & SOA Suite 12C. Willing to learn new technologies .
NodeJS/Angular/Java/J2EE web application development
Agile development concepts
REST, JSON, and distributed application development
Unit testing frameworks and approaches to coding
Works on small to large, complex projects that require increased skill in multiple technical environments and possesses knowledge in a specific business area.
Strong written and communications skills are a must. Must be able to document, present, and articulate designs and technical decisions in front of teams and key business design makers.
Developer loves to write code, build products and see your creations used by customers around the world.
Excellent experience in XML technologies XML, XSD, XSLT, XPath and Web Services SOAP, WSDL
Knowledge in functional and technical aspects of SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
Front-end frameworks (React, Angular, JS, REST)
General Cloud or Oracle Cloud Infrastructure knowledge
Oracle Integration cloud experience
The cloud migration experience is a plus
Competitive knowledge will be a plus.
Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java/Node/SOA/Mulesoft code
To develop integration solutions using Oracle SOA Suite 12c and Oracle Integration Cloud.
To Support SIT, UAT, Go-Live, Hyper care
To Support and resolve L3 level issues
Drive initial testing phase and quality assurance process.
Log their hours correctly in the System so that they can be billed to the Customers accordingly.
Deliver high-quality, fully tested, and fault-proof Customer Integration Developments, as per the Technical Mapping Specifications.
Ensure implementation of optimized, reusable (where possible) deliverables that cater to customer needs and cause the least impact to the existing Customer Integration landscape.
Extensive know-how on the relevant Customer Integration IT Products, Integration patterns, protocols, and tools.
Testing bench skills
Deployment process awareness in full Software Development Lifecycle
To deliver quality Integration Solutions on time.
To hand over the Integration Solution to support teams with quality documentation.
To provide good support as L3 Support.
To be able to handle multiple projects at a time.
About the Role:
We are looking for the Engineering Manager who will be central to the engineering team, deliveries, and processes. You will lead high-performing teams that fuel our growth. Our ask is a burning desire for scale, relentless passion for building cutting-edge products, and undying love for technology.
What you will do
• Define best practices around code, design, architecture, testability, CI/CD, and observability and ensuring 100% alignment with them
• Provide value-added expertise in engineering design • Architect systems for scale and stability
• Work with the executive leadership and product management teams to understand the short-term and long-term product roadmap and align that with the technical/non-functional roadmap
• Contribute to recruitment activities
• Oversee the preparation and final approval of project plans
What you will need
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree - preferably in Computer Science
• Minimum 5+ years of hands-on programming/application development experience with Java ecosystem and associated tooling (Node, React, Angular, MySQL, AWS, HTML 5, CSS, JSON, REST etc) in the Consumer Tech sector
• Deep experience in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Knowledge of industry-wide technology strategies and best practices in software development and workflow products
• Strong Communication Skills demonstrating the ability to present and explain ideas and concepts
• Passionate about testing strategy, problem-solving, learning new skills, sharing expertise and knowledge
• Leadership experience in a fast-growing startup
• Strong work ethic and ownership mindset
What you will get
• Be a part of the leadership team of a fast-growing Series A startup defining core strategies for the growth of the company
• ESOPs and compensation way above the market for unparalleled wealth creation
• Ground-level view of building out a global EdTech company that is going to impact hundreds of thousands of lives
• Phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and great growth opportunities
• A young, dynamic, and passionate team
• Industry best perks
Salary: Upto 25 LPA
About Leverage Edu:
At Leverage Edu, we are democratizing access to global opportunities for students everywhere. By helping students make the right career choices with the aid of information and pathways that they can trust, we are opening doors to opportunities they could not access without the right guidance and support. Making sense of the complex web of courses, colleges, careers, and geographies is a tough task – by leveraging technology but connecting with students at a personal level we help them maximize their potential.
To build towards this goal we are looking for people with the ambition and hustle to make the world a smaller place and get people closer to their dream opportunities. We are building at a breakneck speed in one of the fastest-growing industries in the world and the opportunities for growth are limitless.
Position : Director of Engineering
Experience Range : 12 Years -15 Years
Salary Range : As per Market
Equity : 0.10% - 0.30%
Location : Remote
We are looking for “Director of Engineering” to lead our engineering team and help us build great products. You will also manage our infrastructure and ensure all internal systems operate securely and effectively. To be successful in this role, you should be confident managing our teams while, at the same time, setting goals, budgets and timelines for various projects. In this role you are also in charge of our integrations with external partners and oversee all software development plans from ideation to execution.
Expertise : Your experience across the years in the Roles you have played.
- Experience on scalable architecture, distributed systems, multi-tenancy and multi-threading.
- Prior experience on managing team of up to 30 Engineers, mentoring and coaching them.
- Experience on LAMP or MERN Stack. Hands on experience on Laravel, Code Igniter & Slim Framework.
- Experience on building web applications using Node.js and React.js
- Strong MySQL database knowledge. Knowledge of Clustering, Replication, Stored Procedures,
- Hand- on experience of Server technologies[AWS] like setup S3,EC2,load balancers, code
deployment and scaling, DNS Management, Database Management, Payment Gateway Integration
- Understanding of Multi-tier architecture of the application
- Proficient understanding of code version tools, such as Git, SVN.
- Experience in developing and consuming web services like REST, SOAP, XML
- Proficient on API documentation tools/framework such as Postman, Swagger.
- Adaptive to Start-up culture and fast paced growing environment.
- Hire and build a globally-distributed, happy, and successful engineering team.
- Oversee Front-end and Back-end development teams of 40+ Engineers including Engineering Managers and their projects.
- Plan and execute long term strategies that benefit your team and the product stage(s)
- Monitor reliability and performance of all internal systems to suggest improvements
- Ensure compliance with security regulations
- Design strategies for future development projects based on the company’s overall objectives and resources
Y Media Labs is a creative technology company that helps brands re-imagine their customer experiences. Our mission is to export the Silicon Valley mindset to the rest of the world.
We create digital products with purpose that have a lasting impact on users' lives and clients' businesses. We are a team of dreamers and doers united by a simple idea: If we make a difference for your customers, we will make a difference for your business too. And it works. Since 2009, we have led early-stage startups and top-tier brands to "wow" their customers with best-in-class digital products and experiences. The Wall Street Journal calls us “YML is one of the most innovative companies in Silicon Valley.”
Through next-generation technologies and world-class design, we help brands like Apple, PayPal, L'Oreal, Home Depot, Kaiser Permanente, State Farm, First Republic Bank develop solutions that drive major business outcomes. Founded in 2009, Y Media Labs is headquartered in Silicon Valley with four offices worldwide including Atlanta, Indianapolis, Bangalore & Sao Paulo.
We came of age with the invention of the app store. We have mobile in our DNA. We create solutions across the digital ecosystem. Unlike agencies who are born desktop, we are deeply connected to how consumer perception has shifted thanks to the mobile lifestyle. We have
built and launched 207 products, delighted over 407 million users, built over 200+ apps, work with 30 Fortune 500 clients, been responsible for over 400 billion transactions through our work and generated over $200 billion in transactions for our clients, and been featured on the app store over 700+ times!
- Portfolio of our work can be found @ ymedialabs.com/work
- Live look into our engineering team @ medium.com/ymedialabs-innovation • Live look into our design team @ dribbble.com/ymedialabs
Our team in Bangalore is close to 250 strong, and we are growing in a variety of ways. Our goals include a culture of excellence and we are looking to transform the team to be one of the best tech teams in Bangalore.
We are looking to hire multiple Android Engineers at different levels to help us code the world class apps we are creating. If you are a mobile engineer looking to build apps that will be used by millions of consumers worldwide, build apps for brands that you can be proud to show to your family and friends – you need to join us!
We are looking to hire Engineering Manager - Frontend for our team in Bangalore. If you are excited about building products that will be used by millions of consumers worldwide, building products for brands that you can be proud to show to your family and friends - you need to join us!
- Lead and coach a group of engineers in delivering scalable, flexible and secure features to our customers.
- Leading engineering teams composed of backend, frontend, iOS, Android developers and QA.
- Deep dive into work of your team, review the code submitted by your team, and resolve the root cause of problems.
- Coach your team members how to increase the quality of their code based on real examples.
- Involve in hiring for your teams.
- Drive a continuous improvement process - introduce new tools & automations based on real data analysis
- Represent the team to engineering groups internally, to executive leaders in various functional groups within YML, to current and future customers, and to our partner organizations.
- Build a diverse team while fostering a collaborative and inclusive environment.
- Collaborate with Product/Project Managers to plan, implement and deliver tasks and modules on a timely basis with best practices and adherence to SOPs.
- Manage the development pipeline to deliver features on schedule while maintaining high bar for quality.
- Closely Interact with other functions such as PM/Product, Design, UI/UX, Architecture, QA, and deliver planned features
- Deliver Web, Android and iOS applications with integration to backend services deployed on the cloud with high quality and responsiveness.
- Create strong practices around test driven development, automating delivery of apps to the marketplace with strong CI/CD practices.
- Play the role of an unblocker in a tight scrum environment.
- Prioritize to manage ad-hoc requests in parallel with ongoing projects.
- Should be able to help other developers with challenges, problem solving, and help achieve milestones as per plan.
- Hands on with programming with 50%+ of bandwidth going into modules owned.
- A highly talented developer with 10+ years of hands-on experience
- Primarily in web application development experience using, JAVA, Angular, ReactJS, Python, GO.
- Working with MVVM, MVP, MVC patterns.
- Additional Mobile development experience Android, Kotlin, iOS, Swift, Objective C will be a bonus.
- Must have at least 3+ years of experience in an engineering management role, and a clear record of success prior to that as a senior/staff engineer.
- Must be compelling and clear communicator, able to represent your team to internal and external audiences with differing levels of technical fluency.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities/projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Good Analytical, Problem solving and Debugging skills.
- Hands on experience in Designing, Coding and release management.
- Continuously increasing your team's work quality & performance.
- Experience with writing and maintaining unit-tests, functional tests, and CI/CD pipelines.
- Ability to think from a product mindset.
Nice to Have:
- Hands-on cloud development experience.
- Qualification - B. Tech/M. Tech/MCA (IT/Computer Science).
- Years of Exp - 9+.