Title: Business Analyst
Reporting to : Project Manager
Work Location: Coimbatore, TN
As a Business Analyst, he/she will be working as a member of product development team who analyzes the business domain, documents its processes and systems, outlines business requirements, and matches a software business model with the software being built. You will be bridging the gap between stakeholders and the development team, interpreting business requirements into understandable development tasks to match a final software product with the expected business value.
1.Researching business problems and clarifying business ideas
2.Deciding on the expected business value
3.Drafting non-functional requirements
4.Preparing functional requirements
5.Formulating the main backlog
7.Handling Elaboration phase
8.Involved in Story mapping, establishing acceptance criteria, prioritizing backlog items during solution design phase
9.In development phase, will be involved in setting up preparation activities, planning and tracking the development process and activities
10.Gathering and processing feedback from customer and users, formulating the next backlog during maintenance phase
11.Validating requirements and standardizing the software development process
1.Any UG or PG degree preferably a technical degree
2.Minimum 4 (four) years of relevant work experience as a Business Analyst in a software development environment
3.Should be an analytical thinker, strong decision-maker, problem-solver, documentation and visualization master
4.Should possess expert knowledge and experience in Project management tools, documentation tools and modeling tools
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Texila American University
We are proud to offer the best online courses in a range of disciplines including healthcare, medicine, management, and research. Texila Educare Healthcare and Technology Enterprises Private Limited offers courses for professionals with over 20 years' of experience teaching students all around the world.
- Excellent communication skills
- Documentation skills
- Good logical and analytical thinking
- Understanding and capturing business needs, requirement analysis process
- Analyzing the business to understand the model of the business
- Good knowledge about Jira tool, Agile methodology would be an added advantage
Role and responsibilities
• Senior Software Engineer work as an integral part of core software test automation team developing the requirement to meet the commitments and quality.
• Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Write well-designed, testable & high quality code
• Integrate automated components into a fully functional software test automation system
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing scripts
• Comply with project plans and industry standards
• Ability to Work closely with different scrum teams to understand the product and plan
• Understanding of Agile practices and JIRA Technical skills requirements.
The candidate must demonstrate proficiency in:
• Strong Python programming skills
• Good in Networking(L2/L3) basics
• Software Test Automation Framework Designing
• Software Test Process and bug lifecycle
• Good in Selenium web driver and Rest API automation
• Working experience on Linux based products
• Understanding of data structures
• Familiarity with Dockers Nice-to-have skills
• Deep experience with both hardware and software
• Good understanding of Communication Protocols and traffic validation tools
• Design patterns
• Open-source software
• Familiarity with Tcl
• Problem solving mind and attitude
• Great Team player
• Genuine interest in learning and knowledge sharing.
• Hands-on experience in Jenkins.
• Hands-on experience in Git/GitHub/Bitbucket repository.
1) Technology, specifically SAAS software.
2) Experience in one of the following is a must: Software Architecture/Database Design/Frontend Technologies/Business Analysis
3) Web, mobile and SaaS.
4) Problem Solving, troubleshooting, and triage
5) Analytics and reporting
Please refer to this link for more details; https://www.senseicrm.com/" target="_blank">https://www.senseicrm.com/
Any grads with MBA. Fresher's are welcome to apply. Candidates should have good communication and negotiation skills. Interested Candidates share with me their updated resume.
Role: Business Development Executive(Sales)
Industry Type: IT Services & Consulting
Department: Sales & Business Development
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: B2C Sales
Salary: Best in the industry
UG: Any Graduate
PG: MBA/PGDM in Marketing
• Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
• Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
• Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
• Performing requirements analysis.
• Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
• Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
• Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
• Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
• Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
• Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Performing user acceptance testing.
• Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
• Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
• Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users. • Managing competing resources and priorities.
• Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects. Business Analyst Requirements:
• A bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
• A minimum of 1-2 years' experience in business analysis or a related field.
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Advanced technical skills.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Knowledge of tools like Balsamiq and Microsoft Visio is a must.
• A track record of following through on commitments.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
• A history of leading and supporting successful projects
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Exp. In online bidding on various portal like Elance, Guru, Freelancer, Odesk, Upwork etc.
2. Expert in generating business from online bidding.
Writing proposals, costing and negotiations.
3. Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
4. Candidate should be flexible in working hours.
5. Generate new business leads for Web design, graphic design, web development & internet marketing.