- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- Have a good understanding of design and user experience principles.
- Open-minded, flexible, and willing to adapt to changing situations
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team and learn from colleagues
- High adaptability in a dynamic start-up environment
- Ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably, and securely. Evaluating and implementing new systems and infrastructure.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities with a tenacious commitment to finding the root cause of issues.
- B. Tech/ B.E. /M. Tech/ BCA / MCA or a related technical discipline from reputed universities
Skills Required :
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in REST API development using python.
- Must have experience with anyone popular python frameworks like Django, Flask, and FastAPI Framework.
- Experience in designing and developing Restful Web services and Remote procedure calls.
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Knowledge of load testing and optimizing code for performance, security, and scalability
- Experience with Unit testing frameworks in Python
- Knowledge of modern authorization & authentication mechanisms.
- Able to create database schemes that represent and support business processes
- Knowledge of Version Control System & basics of CI/CD
- Write and maintain technical documentation
- Solid foundation in OOPS, Data structures, and Algorithms
- Knowledge of SDLC phases of project development.
- Experience in one or more No SQL Databases such as MongoDB, and Cassandra.
- Experience with event-based databases and programming
- Good experience in synchronous programming and thread-based programming.
- Experience with schedulers.
- Good to have knowledge of Linux shell commands.
- Good to have experience in Kubernetes & Docker
- Knowledge of any Cloud Service like GCP or AWS would be an added advantage
- Cares deeply about writing Quality, Testable & Modular code
- Good to have an understanding of NLP.
Why you should join us
- You will join the mission to create positive impact on millions of peoples lives
- You get to work on the latest technologies in a culture which encourages experimentation - You get to work with super humans (Psst: Look up these super human1, super human2, super human3, super human4)
- You get to work in an accelerated learning environment
What you will do
- You will provide deep technical expertise to your team in building future ready systems.
- You will collaborate in a highly cross functional team, providing engineering perspective to non technical members of the team
- You will help develop a robust roadmap for ensuring engineering operational excellence
- You will establish clean and optimised coding standards that are well documented
- You will author efficient, reliable and performant systems
- You will design systems, frameworks and libraries that work at scale, are easy to maintain and provide a great developer experience
- You will be agile and curious about customer problems and business objectives
- You will actively mentor and participate in knowledge sharing forums
- You will work in an exciting startup environment where you can be ambitious and try new things :)
You should apply if
- You have a strong foundation in Computer Science concepts and programming fundamentals
- You have been working on backend web technologies since 8+ years
- You have built and maintained reliable systems that operate at high scale
- You’re experienced in building and running cloud-native platforms & distributed systems
- Extensive experience in any web stack (we use Typescript / AWS / DynamoDB / PostgreSQL)
- You understand the hustle of a startup and are good with handling ambiguity
- You are data driven, have customer empathy and enjoy building delightful applications
- You are curious, a quick learner and someone who loves to experiment
- You insist on highest standards of quality, maintainability and performance
- You work well in a team to enhance your impact
Development using .net core
Requirement understanding and getting on client calls
Work closely with the nearshore developer
Perform code reviews and unit testing as planned
Participate in peer reviews.
Strong knowledge on C#, .net core 5 and Entity Framework
Knowledge on PostgreSQL
Web API, building Microsoft .NET-based web or Enterprise applications
Experience in building and consuming Asp.NET MVC & Web API or REST API using
jQuery, JSON, AJAX, Asp.net Web Services
Good to have
Knowledge on Docker and Kubernetes
Knowledge on AutoMapper
- Bachelors Master’s degree in information technology/Computer Science,ngineering (or equivalent)
- 6+ years of experience in Python
- Core skill should be Python
- Familiarity with Azure Cloud (Azure Storage, IotHub, DevOps)
- Good at Python programming
- Knowledge of Docker and bash/ shell scripting
- Experience with REST API, mqtt, node.js, TCPIP basics
- Hands on experience on Terraform , Telegraf (for monitoring), +Application Insights
(for monitoring), Ansible (for provisioning edge machines),
- Familiarity with Linux is very important.
1. Django full stack development experience more than 4 - 6 years (Python, Django, PostgreSQL)
2. Experience of front-end development (Angular, Bootstrap, CSS, jQuery)
3. Bug fixing in Django/Python/Web protocol
4. Having experience in development of heavy traffic web solution
5. Experience in working with LMS tools customization and integration will be added advantage Education Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent degree
Mentoring should come naturally to you, as well as finding the right balance towards process and documentation.
1) You will be working on interesting technical challenges in a product centric and open-source driven environment. The role requires a good knowledge of Algorithmic Design and Architecture, Data structures, OOPS Concepts, server less architectures and complex problem solving skills.
2) You will help set a very high bar on code quality.
3) You will take ownership of product features from conception to implementation, testing deployment and support.
4) A lot of freedom on when and where you work from - just get stuff done.
5) You will open source as much as possible, and blog about cool things that you learnt and built.
6) You will help define who we become as a company.
7) You will get stock options in line with silicon valley standards.
1) We have a strict no-divas rule. There are a lot of smart engineers on the team but no one with an attitude / superiority complex.
2) If you think writing tests for your code, writing docs, doing customer support etc are not your cup of tea, this isn't the right role for you.
3) Similarly if you're viewing this just as a 20-40% increment opportunity over your current compensation, this isn't the right role or company for you.
This role can be the growth opportunity of a lifetime for anyone who has been operating as a backend lead and wants to grow into a full stack
Check out the links below if you'd like to learn more about us. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
1) Why ShoppinPal? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE7DgtwA0ws
2) Our hiring philosophy and process http://techstory.in/building-startup-team/
Good exp in data structures, Java, algorithms, and in design, design patterns.
Location- Bangalore, hyderabad, pune, gurgaon.