We have the below job role open with our client:
Embedded Test Engineer (Automotive) | 6-9 Y | | Bangalore (WFO) |
Candidates experience in Embedded Device Automation testing using Python.
They need to be expert in Python / PyTest
Proficient in Automation framework development
Writing test automation script for Test Plans etc.
Expertise in Python is mandatory.
Experience in test automation using Pytest.
Any backend database like SQL, etc.
Developer skills of Django are good to have.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We are looking for an experienced API automation engineer to work with our
engineering teams that develop and release complex features in lending products.
We are looking for experienced api test automation experts who are excited to be
involved in the development and implementation of new and innovative lending
What you’ll do:
● Build, extend and manage API test automation suites for complex integration
● Manage external releases for engineering projects.
● Own and manage mocking frameworks .
● Responsible for managing test environment setup and availability with devops
● Work with engineering teams in incremental development cycles.
What we’re looking for:
● API test automation (Any tooling)
● Language: JS, Java, Python (any)
● Experience with performance testing (K6, Jmeter, gatling) (any)
● Github for source code management
● Experience with mocking tools
Key Skills required (Items in Bold are mandatory keywords) :
- In depth, hands-on knowledge of STLC and Automation Testing
- Creating Test Cases and Test Case execution
- Strong experience with Test Planning
- Strong production experience with testing tools - Jira, Zing and other popular tools
- Industry experience with Java Selenium, Appium and other test automation tools
- Experience with Validation, Functional, Cross Browser and UI Testing
- Strong understanding of payment gateway testing and processes
- Hands on experience in testing Web and Mobile Applications
- Experience with cloud testing tools like BrowserStack and/or pCloudy
- Experience with API testing using Postman
What is the role?
This position will play a primary role in planning, implementing, leading, and executing all aspects of Quality and Testing. The role requires hands-on QA expertise, ability to take initiative and develop and evolve our QA processes. The right candidate will be able to analyze the systems to determine what to test, the priority of those tests and the best way to test. You should understand the requirements and design test procedures and test cases for automated software testing.
- Establish and evolve formal QA/testing practices, test processes, methodology, standards, and hygiene for agile development efforts.
- Lead and mentor QA team members.
- Lead the QA strategy, test design /plan, test automation, and drive test execution for a key strategic service delivery transformation initiative.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Develop the strategy and enablement of User Acceptance Testing, partnering effectively with the business to ensure goal achievement.
- Respond to all requests from team members in a timely and professional manner.
- Design automated test scripts that are reusable.
- Ensure that all automated testing related activities are carried out as per the standards defined by the company.
- Negotiate, plan, and manage all release activities.
- Lead and co-ordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists.
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 7+ years of experience in the software quality field including prior hands-on quality engineering experience.
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing test cases, scripts, plans and procedures to support various development methodologies.
- Familiarity with the entire software development life cycle and test cycles (Unit, Regression, Functional, Systems, Performance and Volume, User Acceptance).
- Understanding of multi-tier web application architecture and deployment.
- Understanding of existing QA best practices and methodologies to design, implement and automate processes.
- Prior success using a metrics-driven approach and closed-loop feedback to improve software deliverables and improve predictability and reliability of releases.
- Detailed and effective written communication skills for documenting the features tested and bugs found.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, extremely responsive, and able to prioritize a large number of tasks.
- Self-motivated, works well independently and with others.
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team and report to the engineering head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being with the company.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Company works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
QA Manager - India, Location: Gurgaon
TBO – (http://www.tbo.com/">www.tbo.com)
TBO is a global platform that aims to simplify all buying and selling travel needs of travel partners across the world. The proprietary technology platform aims to simplify the demands of the complex world of global travel by seamlessly connecting the highly distributed travel buyers and travel suppliers at scale.
The TBO journey began in 2006 with a simple goal – to address the evolving needs of travel buyers and suppliers, and what started off as a single product air ticketing company, has today become the leading B2A (Business to Agents) travel portal across the Americas, UK & Europe, Africa, Middle East, India, and Asia Pacific.
Today, TBO’s product range from air, hotels, rail, holiday packages, car rentals, transfers, sightseeing, cruise, and cargo. Apart from these products, our proprietary platform relies heavily on AI/ML to offer unique listings and products, meeting specific requirements put forth by customers, thus increasing conversions.
TBO’s approach has always been technology-first and we continue to invest on new innovations and new offerings to make travel easy and simple. TBO’s travel APIs are serving large travel ecosystems across the world while the modular architecture of the platform enables new travel products while expanding across new geographies.
- You will influence & contribute to “Building World Largest Technology Led Travel Distribution Network” for a $ 9 Trillion global travel business market.
- We are the emerging leaders in technology led end-to-end travel management, in the B2B space.
- Physical Presence in 47 countries with business in 110 countries.
- We are reputed for our-long lasting trusted relationships. We stand by our eco system of suppliers and buyers to service the end customer.
- An open & informal start-up environment which cares.
What TBO offers to a Life Traveller in You:
- Enhance Your Leadership Acumen. Join the journey to create global scale and ‘World Best’.
- Challenge Yourself to do something path breaking. Be Empowered. The only thing to stop you will be your imagination.
- As we enter the last phase of the pandemic; travel space is likely to see significant growth. Witness and shape this space. It will be one exciting journey.
- As a fastest growing B2B platform our priority is purpose-building scalable systems.
- Adopting industry leading technologies to support best-in-class business capabilities for high performing and scalable solutions.
- Fast response to the evolving regulatory environment and helping to meet the firm's regulatory commitments by addressing internal and external commitments.
Top Sights During Your Role Stay (Key Expectations)
- Working and collaborating cross-functionally with payment providers and leaders within product management, software development, treasury, legal, risk, compliance, sales, customers, and finance to deliver enhanced and consistent payment capabilities and experiences.
- Able to analyze & report the key risk areas while documenting test plan & during testing/UAT.
- Excellent English skills (both Written & spoken)
- Able to analyze existing systems & the proposed system to conduct Gap Analysis.
- A good understanding of SDLC, QA process and the technical artifacts is required to collaborate & communicate with the technical team
- Identify and implement process improvements and best practice activities to drive overall efficiency and business process alignment throughout the company.
- Coordination with payment service providers, card/payment networks as well as Acquirers on the integrations globally
- Owning initiatives that improve product quality
Why Check-In to This Role
- Global Role, not just marginal impact. High visibility work areas which are mission critical with immediate impact on business.
- Close working with senior leadership
- Potential to learn and grow at rapid pace.
- Once -in-a-career time opportunity to deploy cutting edge processes from grounds-up. Strong conceptual exposure, where you would be challenged for concepts, strategy, innovation and end user business results.
- Above assures 3X years of experience for every year of time spent with us, when compared to not just your peers, but also those who are few years senior.
Do You have it in You Take the Voyage (‘Must-Haves’)
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
- Extensive hands-on test experience within Agile projects, with a strong understanding of the Sprint, CI/CD and release testing lifecycles.
- Experience of leading team of QA Engineers.
- Knowledge and experience of working with Open-Source tools and Cloud based services, Database Testing, API Testing with Postman and SOAPUI, Performance Testing, Selenium
At Mudrantar, we are looking for an expert QA Engineer who is highly skilled with Manual as well as Automated Testing. Your primary focus will be Quality of our Software Products and Services. You will ensure that your testing produces robust, secure and user friendly product. You will coordinate with other team members, including front-end, back-end developers, Product Manager and UX/UI designers. Your commitment to team collaboration, perfect communication, and a quality product is crucial.
- Full time employment
- Automated testing of Mudrantar Products and Services to find bugs and report them
- Build test cases and test reports for each product /service release
- Assign bug priorities, signoff before PROD release and reproduce bugs reported by clients or Sales/onboarding Team
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Staying up to date with all recent developments in the testing, automated testing, cross browser testing, smoke testing etc.
- Working closely with development team to achieve robust product development
- Actual experience in Software Testing. (Manual + Automation)
- Candidates must have a basic understanding of databases.
- Sound knowledge of SDLC and STLC.
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Prepare test cases , test scenarios , and requirements traceability matrix based on business requirements
- Understand the functions of application , identify defects by testing and analyze it to find the root cause.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Sound knowledge of testing and bug reporting tools.
- Knowledge of JIRA will be an added advantage.
- Should be well versed with web , mobile , functional , non functional and UI testing.
- Should have knowledge of Selenium or similar automation tools.
- Knowledge of API testing will be preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with analytical skills.
- Candidates should be able to think out of the Box.
• Good coding skills (SOLID, DI, Design Patterns, etc.)
• Able to unit test the framework built
• Working with repositories (preferably Git)
• Automation experience (Cucumber/Specflow, XUnit, TestNg, etc.)
• Web UI testing experience (different browsers)
• API testing experience
• Mobile Web/App testing experience (if the automation skills are good then this is can be a "nice to have")
• Ability to work as part of team or on their own (as we are consultants)
• Integrate automation tests into CI/CD pipelines
Nice to have
• Mocks and stubs
• Advanced Devops knowledge
• Deep Agile Development knowledge
• Ability to lead projects and design test strategy
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on development experience
- Experience with VoIP based technologies based on SIP protocol.
- Solid C, C++ experience, Python
- Experience in developing multi-threaded and client server application
- Experience in Linux/Unix environment
- Experience/Knowledge in at least three of the following technical areas is also required:
- Object oriented design and methodologies
- Experience developing cloud-based services (e.g. SaaS, PaaS)
- Knowledge and development background in web services, or web based technologies using REST.
- Experience with highly available/redundant softwer.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Strong writing skills required.
- Ability to multi-task and handle changing priorities.
- Knowledge of software development methodology, build tools and product life cycle; experience in agile development is a plus.
- Excellent team skill, can-do attitude, focus on quality.
Global Quality Assurance Testing Services Department is looking for Quality Assurance Tester who has expertise with web-based, mobile and client server application testing.
As a Quality Assurance Tester individual will heavily interface and work very closely with Development Team, Project Management Office and business users. Position requires coordination, analytical and problem-solving skills, risks mitigation and assurance timely deliverables with best possible quality. Individual will be responsible to analyze business and technical specification, test cases creation, test cases execution and defects identification.
As a Quality Assurance Tester, individual will be responsible to provide wide range of testing services including test cases creation and execution, and performing different types of testing (Functional, System, Integration, Regression, multi-Browser)
The individual will be responsible to gather and analyze test data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. This will include writing test plan strategies and test procedures documents as well as test cases for positive and negative scenarios. The Quality Assurance Tester will apply proven analytical and problem-solving skills to help validate IT processes through careful testing in order to maximize the benefit of business investments in IT initiatives. The candidate will establish and utilize quality assurance best practices, methodologies and approaches for all projects. Time management, communication (verbal/written) skills and previous testing experience is preferred.
Position requires attendance on various meetings, conference calls, walkthrough sessions and representing Global QA Testing Services Department. The position will report directly into Offshore Quality Lead.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze user requirements, functional specification and create detailed level test cases for new online products and features projects
- Hands on experience in designing and developing test automation scripts using selenium and JAVA.
- Documents, tracks, and communicates test results, analysis, and unresolved problems.
- Knowledge of test processes and defect life cycle.
- Defects identification, escalation and root cause analysis and review
- Experience with carrying out different type of testing such as, functional, regression, cross-Browser and system testing
- Ability to identify set of test cases that will be a good fit for automation and scope out automation coverage for a particular project.
- Execution of Selenium automation scripts during regression testing cycles
- Producing statistical reports on test phase execution.
- Providing recommendation to management towards continues quality assurance improvements
- Supporting production implementation testing activities on weekends when it’s required
Qualifications & Requirements:
- At minimum 7-8 years Quality Assurance experience and minimum 5 years in automation testing.
- Experience in automation testing (Selenium & Java)
- Minimum 3 project work experience on Open Source (PHP/MySQL) application
- Minimum 1 project work experience on Mobile or Client Server application
- Ability to create comprehensive test cases and test plans
- Ability to conduct requirements review for business requirements and functional requirements documents
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a high pressure delivery oriented team environment
- Willing to work with a distributed international team
- Great communication (verbal/written) skills
- Must be good team player
- Must be aware and accustomed to work with software development culture and ethics.