Stipend will be based on the performance.
About Nirvana Infomedia
Position - HR Head
- The Head- Human Resources will play a critical role in attracting, developing and building human capital for the organization. The candidate must demonstrate strong functional knowledge of all aspects of human resource management in formulating and executing Human Resource Strategy, which aligns to the overall business goals.
- The candidate will be responsible for building a strong performance driven culture through appropriate HR interventions including talent management, learning and leadership development.
- The Head-HR will lead and contribute in strengthening the culture and key values of the organization to develop a strong and unique Employee Value Proposition for the organization.
- The Head-HR will be responsible for all functions within HR and work closely with various business functions in the organization to contribute to the company's overall success.
Job Responsibilities :
- Be a strategic advisor on all aspects of people management for the organization
- Develop and foster a work environment that is entrepreneurial, customer focused, results-oriented
- Encourage employee participation and contribution to the growth and well-being of the business and bring in external recognition for our brand as Employer of choice
- Establish and maintain high levels of employee engagement activities and commitment
- Design and implement Annual Employee Satisfaction Survey (ESAT) and disseminate the feedback and learning to the entire organization
- Provide accurate and constructive analytics to the leadership team and help formulate people strategies basis the information
- Design the annual HR budget and ensure optimal utilization of resources to ensure effective outcome for all HR metrics
- Responsible for Talent Management strategy including appropriate learning interventions and leadership development
- Develop, build and manage Professional and Career Development programs along with relevant and contextual training programs in line with the growth and evolution of the organization
- Guide and coach the HR team to deliver efficient, high-quality HR solutions and services with respect to - Recruitment, onboarding, Performance Management, Employee Engagement,
- Organization Development, Training and Development, Rewards and Benefits
- Align the annual Compensation & Benefit strategy with business goals and objectives and drive the performance link pay and ESOP as per the Performance Management System cycle
- Build an organization that is fully compliant with all statutory and regulatory requirements
Skills/ Experience/ Education :
- Master's degree in Business, Human Resources or related field required
- Should have experience of establishing Human Resources as a strategic corporate asset and tool in building a unique corporate culture
- Expertise in HR functional areas including talent acquisition, performance management, learning and development, compensation and benefits
- Should have created and executed programs in strategic HR areas like operations efficiency, organization development and change management
- Experience in coaching and mentoring leadership to next level, being an effective sounding board for the Business Leaders of the organization and leadership team of group companies will be important
- Great team player and ability to work effectively in a matrix organization environment
- Strong written and oral communication is essential
We’re looking for an experienced Human Resource(HR) to support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems. Further, being actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting and managing the hiring process at Quoality- A Modern Operating Infrastructure for Hospitality Businesses to help them improve the guest experience and generate additional revenue.
Founded in 2021, Quoality is a Hospitality Tech company backed by a US-based Newchip Accelerator. Our mission is to equip businesses with the tools they need to grow.
By providing tools, insights, and education with minimal effort on the business's part, the barrier to making actionable business decisions is lowered dramatically. Everything we do is driven by this mission. Everything we do needs to positively answer the question, "Does this help businesses grow?"
🙋♀️ The role & what we are looking for:
Oh, this is our favorite part. We’ve seen companies that write 'templatized' BS for this section; stuff that’s never followed in reality.
Not us. Here are some of our core values to give you a sense of who we are as a team:
- First and foremost, we’re super transparent. We all know what everyone’s working on, how’s the company doing, and the whole shebang.
- We’re all super chill.
- Work time ain’t playtime. We take our work very seriously. We’re a small bunch on a mission to change the guest experience in the hospitality industry, once and for all.
- Deadlines are a thing for us. We are super punctual.
- We know what we are working on and aren’t clueless.
- We’re more friends than colleagues.
- Monthly 1:1s with the founders where you can directly share & receive feedback.
Not convinced yet? Okay, here’s the fun stuff:
- Flexible leave policy. Yeah, it’s truly flexible. We trust you.
- We have a flexible remote work policy in India. Work from the beautiful beaches of Goa or the stunning mountains of Manali, we’re all good.
- Annual workstations at exotic destinations. Subject to change and hitting milestones.
- Allowances to choose your coworking space (if you want), courses & any tool that you think is beneficial to succeed in this role.
📄 The role & what we are looking for:
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Managing team building activities
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Like the work you do, enjoy collaborating with your coworkers, communicate as much as you can, and have fun.
✅ Must Haves:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- You are open to learning new stuff and avoid internal politics.(super important).
- You are humble, kind, and are open to feedback.(super duper important).
- Entrepreneurial spirit, Product Thinker, and ‘Can-Do' attitude.
- Passionate about leveraging technology for supporting product delivery in the Hospitality space.
- Operating style suited to working in a startup environment, where teamwork and resourcefulness are highly valued.
- Excellent leadership skills, including the ability to manage multiple assignments at a time.
🤙 What's the interview process like?
Yes, we do have a process, and it’s simple.
Step 1: You apply for the job.
Step 2: Quick intro call with the founders.
Step 3: Solve an assignment.
Step 4: A round where we evaluate your assignment along with you.
Step 5: One round of interviews to gauge if you are a good culture fit.
Step 6: Job Offer (contingent on the above steps).
Step 7: Welcome to the Quality! 🙂
So, think we’re a good fit? Then let’s roll.🤘
The responsibilities and duties section is the most important part of the job description. Please read them below and if interested, do go ahead and apply!
Roles and Responsibilites:
- Manages talent acquisition process, including sourcing, testing, interviewing, hiring and onboarding
- Keeps job descriptions up-to-date, accurate and compliant with relevant federal, state and local laws for all positions
- Develops training and performance management program that ensures all employees are familiar with their job responsibilities, as well as relevant legal and safety requirements
- Creates and updates compensation strategy through market analysis and pay surveys
- Handles investigation and resolution of employee issues, concerns and conflicts
- Ensures all employment practices comply with federal, state and local regulations
The Ideal Female candidate must have the following:
- A laptop of her own
- She should be smart, good looking and presentable in approach.
- She should have knowledge on various job sites and postings.
- She should be a versatile and dynamic personality.
- She should have knowledge on sales coordination.
- She should be capable to manage and handle sales team sitting in the corporate office.
- She should have knowledge of payrolls, coordination, motivation and execution.
- She must be an MBA in HR & Marketing.
- She must be an experienced person having at least 1 year of experience.
Job Description –
- To coordinate with the field sales staff regarding their daily work report and daily sales report.
- To motivate the field sales team to achieve their sales target.
- To help in day to day recruitment cycle through job postings, formulating HR policies, attendance management of the field sales team.
- To manage the payroll processing.
- Preliminary screening of resumes and conducting interview sessions of the sales force.
- To organize training and seminar sessions for the new joiners.
- To organize sales order and manage sales inventories of dealers, distributors and stockiest of the company.
- To perform other admin duties as and when required.
- During training period of 45 days – Rs. 8,000/-
- Regular period salary (after 45 days) – Rs 12,000/- per month
- Incentives Extra.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
- To implement the manpower plan in coordination with the Site Head and Department Heads and do the placements and recruitment in line with the recruitment procedures, for all categories and ensure that the manpower strength is always maintained within the budged level.
- To handle the administration of all human resources / personnel systems including performance appraisal systems in respect of all employees of the Site.
- To prepare training plan in consultation with Operations Head and in coordination with all and Department Heads and ensure implementation.
- To ensure that the training records including identified training needs of all employees are maintained and to assist in preparation of Training plan.
- To maintain the Training Hall including the equipments / aids etc.,
- To Co – ordinate and ensure that the evaluation / assessment of all trainees / Probationers of all category and to implement the recommendations.
- To conduct the Annual Performance Appraisal exercise with a view to maintain and boost the morale of the employees.
- To create a culture to induce personal as well as organization development.
- To ensure that the requirements of health & safety measures for the Site are adhered to and complied with.
- To ensure that the dossier/personnel data of all employees are maintained up-to date and provide the data as and when required.
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.