Good experience in the Extraction, Transformation, and Loading (ETL) of data from various sources into Data Warehouses and Data Marts using Informatica Power Center (Repository Manager,
Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, Metadata Manager), Power Connect as ETL tool on Oracle, and SQL Server Databases.
Knowledge of Data Warehouse/Data mart, ODS, OLTP, and OLAP implementations teamed with
project scope, Analysis, requirements gathering, data modeling, ETL Design, development,
System testing, Implementation, and production support.
Strong experience in Dimensional Modeling using Star and Snow Flake Schema, Identifying Facts
Used various transformations like Filter, Expression, Sequence Generator, Update Strategy,
Joiner, Stored Procedure, and Union to develop robust mappings in the Informatica Designer.
Developed mapping parameters and variables to support SQL override.
Created applets to use them in different mappings.
Created sessions, configured workflows to extract data from various sources, transformed data,
and loading into the data warehouse.
Used Type 1 SCD and Type 2 SCD mappings to update slowly Changing Dimension Tables.
Modified existing mappings for enhancements of new business requirements.
Involved in Performance tuning at source, target, mappings, sessions, and system levels.
Prepared migration document to move the mappings from development to testing and then to
Extensive experience in developing Stored Procedures, Functions, Views and Triggers, Complex
SQL queries using PL/SQL.
Experience in resolving on-going maintenance issues and bug fixes; monitoring Informatica
/Talend sessions as well as performance tuning of mappings and sessions.
Experience in all phases of Data warehouse development from requirements gathering for the
data warehouse to develop the code, Unit Testing, and Documenting.
Extensive experience in writing UNIX shell scripts and automation of the ETL processes using
UNIX shell scripting.
Experience in using Automation Scheduling tools like Control-M.
Hands-on experience across all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including
business requirement analysis, data mapping, build, unit testing, systems integration, and user
Build, operate, monitor, and troubleshoot Hadoop infrastructure.
Develop tools and libraries, and maintain processes for other engineers to access data and write
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About globe teleservices
- Convert the machine learning models into application program interfaces (APIs) so that other applications can use it
- Build AI models from scratch and help the different components of the organization (such as product managers and stakeholders) understand what results they gain from the model
- Build data ingestion and data transformation infrastructure
- Automate infrastructure that the data science team uses
- Perform statistical analysis and tune the results so that the organization can make better-informed decisions
- Set up and manage AI development and product infrastructure
- Be a good team player, as coordinating with others is a must
- At least 4 to 7 years of relevant experience as Big Data Engineer
- Hands-on experience in Scala or Python
- Hands-on experience on major components in Hadoop Ecosystem like HDFS, Map Reduce, Hive, Impala.
- Strong programming experience in building applications/platform using Scala or Python.
- Experienced in implementing Spark RDD Transformations, actions to implement business analysis
We are specialized in productizing solutions of new technology.
Our vision is to build engineers with entrepreneurial and leadership mindsets who can create highly impactful products and solutions using technology to deliver immense value to our clients.
We strive to develop innovation and passion into everything we do, whether it is services or products, or solutions.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data.
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Present information using data visualization techniques.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Develop, implement, and maintain leading-edge analytic systems, taking complicated problems and building simple frameworks
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 1 year of experience in Data Analysis
- Complete understanding of Operations Research, Data Modelling, ML, and AI concepts.
- Knowledge of Python is mandatory, familiarity with MySQL, SQL, Scala, Java or C++ is an asset
- Experience using visualization tools (e.g. Jupyter Notebook) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop)
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s / Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science or other quantitative or relevant field is preferred
2. hands on experience using python, sql, tablaue
3. Data Analyst
About Amagi & Growth
Amagi Corporation is a next-generation media technology company that provides cloud broadcast and targeted advertising solutions to broadcast TV and streaming TV platforms. Amagi enables content owners to launch, distribute and monetize live linear channels on Free-Ad-Supported TV and video services platforms. Amagi also offers 24x7 cloud managed services bringing simplicity, advanced automation, and transparency to the entire broadcast operations. Overall, Amagi supports 500+ channels on its platform for linear channel creation, distribution, and monetization with deployments in over 40 countries. Amagi has offices in New York (Corporate office), Los Angeles, and London, broadcast operations in New Delhi, and our Development & Innovation center in Bangalore. Amagi is also expanding in Singapore, Canada and other countries.
Amagi has seen phenomenal growth as a global organization over the last 3 years. Amagi has been a profitable firm for the last 2 years, and is now looking at investing in multiple new areas. Amagi has been backed by 4 investors - Emerald, Premji Invest, Nadathur and Mayfield. As of the fiscal year ending March 31, 2021, the company witnessed stellar growth in the areas of channel creation, distribution, and monetization, enabling customers to extend distribution and earn advertising dollars while saving up to 40% in cost of operations compared to traditional delivery models. Some key highlights of this include:
· Annual revenue growth of 136%
· 44% increase in customers
· 50+ Free Ad Supported Streaming TV (FAST) platform partnerships and 100+ platform partnerships globally
· 250+ channels added to its cloud platform taking the overall tally to more than 500
· Approximately 2 billion ad opportunities every month supporting OTT ad-insertion for 1000+ channels
· 60% increase in workforce in the US, UK, and India to support strong customer growth (current headcount being 360 full-time employees + Contractors)
· 5-10x growth in ad impressions among top customers
XpressBees – a logistics company started in 2015 – is amongst the fastest growing
companies of its sector. While we started off rather humbly in the space of
ecommerce B2C logistics, the last 5 years have seen us steadily progress towards
expanding our presence. Our vision to evolve into a strong full-service logistics
organization reflects itself in our new lines of business like 3PL, B2B Xpress and cross
border operations. Our strong domain expertise and constant focus on meaningful
innovation have helped us rapidly evolve as the most trusted logistics partner of
India. We have progressively carved our way towards best-in-class technology
platforms, an extensive network reach, and a seamless last mile management
system. While on this aggressive growth path, we seek to become the one-stop-shop
for end-to-end logistics solutions. Our big focus areas for the very near future
include strengthening our presence as service providers of choice and leveraging the
power of technology to improve efficiencies for our clients.
As a Lead Data Engineer in the Data Platform Team at XpressBees, you will build the data platform
and infrastructure to support high quality and agile decision-making in our supply chain and logistics
You will define the way we collect and operationalize data (structured / unstructured), and
build production pipelines for our machine learning models, and (RT, NRT, Batch) reporting &
dashboarding requirements. As a Senior Data Engineer in the XB Data Platform Team, you will use
your experience with modern cloud and data frameworks to build products (with storage and serving
that drive optimisation and resilience in the supply chain via data visibility, intelligent decision making,
insights, anomaly detection and prediction.
What You Will Do
• Design and develop data platform and data pipelines for reporting, dashboarding and
machine learning models. These pipelines would productionize machine learning models
and integrate with agent review tools.
• Meet the data completeness, correction and freshness requirements.
• Evaluate and identify the data store and data streaming technology choices.
• Lead the design of the logical model and implement the physical model to support
business needs. Come up with logical and physical database design across platforms (MPP,
MR, Hive/PIG) which are optimal physical designs for different use cases (structured/semi
structured). Envision & implement the optimal data modelling, physical design,
performance optimization technique/approach required for the problem.
• Support your colleagues by reviewing code and designs.
• Diagnose and solve issues in our existing data pipelines and envision and build their
Qualifications & Experience relevant for the role
• A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field with 6 to 9 years of technology
• Knowledge of Relational and NoSQL data stores, stream processing and micro-batching to
make technology & design choices.
• Strong experience in System Integration, Application Development, ETL, Data-Platform
projects. Talented across technologies used in the enterprise space.
• Software development experience using:
• Expertise in relational and dimensional modelling
• Exposure across all the SDLC process
• Experience in cloud architecture (AWS)
• Proven track record in keeping existing technical skills and developing new ones, so that
you can make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions around systems and
applications in the cloud ( AWS).
• Characteristics of a forward thinker and self-starter that flourishes with new challenges
and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge
• Ability to work with a cross functional teams of consulting professionals across multiple
• Knack for helping an organization to understand application architectures and integration
approaches, to architect advanced cloud-based solutions, and to help launch the build-out
of those systems
• Passion for educating, training, designing, and building end-to-end systems.
About the Role:
As a Speech Engineer you will be working on development of on-device multilingual speech recognition systems.
- Apart from ASR you will be working on solving speech focused research problems like speech enhancement, voice analysis and synthesis etc.
- You will be responsible for building complete pipeline for speech recognition from data preparation to deployment on edge devices.
- Reading, implementing and improving baselines reported in leading research papers will be another key area of your daily life at Saarthi.
- 2-3 year of hands-on experience in speech recognitionbased projects
- Proven experience as a Speech engineer or similar role
- Should have experience of deployment on edge devices
- Candidate should have hands-on experience with open-source tools such as Kaldi, Pytorch-Kaldi and any of the end-to-end ASR tools such as ESPNET or EESEN or DeepSpeech Pytorch
- Prior proven experience in training and deployment of deep learning models on scale
- Strong programming experience in Python,C/C++, etc.
- Working experience with Pytorch and Tensorflow
- Experience contributing to research communities including publications at conferences and/or journals
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Adept at Machine learning techniques and algorithms.
Feature selection, dimensionality reduction, building and
- optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results
- Proficiency in using query languages such as N1QL, SQL
Experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js, GGplot,
- Plotly, PyPlot, etc.
Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking
- of its performance
- Strong in Python is a must.
- Strong in Data Analysis and mining is a must
- Deep Learning, Neural Network, CNN, Image Processing (Must)
Building analytic systems - data collection, cleansing and
Experience with NoSQL databases, such as Couchbase, MongoDB,
- Build a team with skills in ETL, reporting, MDM and ad-hoc analytics support
- Build technical solutions using latest open source and cloud based technologies
- Work closely with offshore senior consultant, onshore team and client's business and IT teams to gather project requirements
- Assist overall project execution from India - starting from project planning, team formation system design and development, testing, UAT and deployment
- Build demos and POCs in support of business development for new and existing clients
- Prepare project documents and PowerPoint presentations for client communication
- Conduct training sessions to train associates and help shape their growth