Jobs at FreeCharge
Work With Us
Get To Know Us First!
Freecharge a subsidiary of Axis Bank Limited founded in 2010, is a Fin-Tech organisation revolutionizing Financial Products through technology.
At our core, we’re a creative company. Ideas and pixels is where we live and we love building magical products that make our users feel ‘wow’. At Freecharge, you'll have the chance to do the best work of your life. We’re on a journey to build something new, something different and something innovative & that requires passion to build such incredible products.
Come join us and shape the future of Fin-Tech.
Do You Make The Cut?
We are looking for a motivated developer to join our agile team of developers as a Lead to mentor and as an individual contributor to drive best practices in the product.
You will be responsible for the design, architecture, and delivery of a feature/product with the highest quality. Providing the product with visible benefit to end-users in an iterative fast-paced environment by creating solutions suitable for the job in real-time.
Title: Lead SDE (Backend)
Experience: 3-7 Yrs.
Education: Bachelor’s / Master’s in Software Engineering
- In this lead role, you will be designing and developing complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Ensure the quality of design of systems by serving as a technical lead on our most demanding, cross-functional teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Build highly available, high performance, scalable software and you will work on distributed systems for massive-scale systems
- Responsible for code quality of the product being developed along with unit and integration testing.
- Mentor junior developers to improve their skills, and make them more effective, product software engineers.
- Communicate with technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy.
Sounds Like You?
- 4+ years of software development experience with Enterprise Java (JDK 8 and above), Spring (Boot, MVC, AOP, DI), ORM Frameworks.
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (LLD, HLD, Solid principles and design patterns and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Strong experience in technically leading junior developers with a focus on the goal.
- Strong experience in data structures & algorithms and their space & time complexities.
- Solid understanding of multithreading, microservices, MVC and strong OO skills with demonstrated experience in developing complex and reusable APIs.
- Strong experience working with Databases like SQL & NoSQL.
- Experience working with microservices-based architecture.
- Experience in high traffic, highly scalable distributed system designs, complex web applications, and code reviews.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle and the domain.
- Good to have knowledge of messaging systems like SNS/ SQS /Kafka etc.
Life at Freecharge!
- 450+ FCian’s, at Gurugram & Bengaluru locations
- Collaboration spaces & A flat and transparent culture
- Wow Corners, fun & reading Zone
- Best learning and development opportunities
- Day-care facility
- Comprehensive Insurance Policy
- Wellness Benefits like Health check-ins
- 26 Weeks Maternity & 2 Weeks Paternity Leaves
- Adoption Assistance Program
- On-Site Parking at all locations
- A chance to have a big impact early in your career
ARE YOU READY?
People hiring at FreeCharge
About the company
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
Why join us:
- Because you get an opportunity to make a difference, and have a great time doing that.
- You are challenged and encouraged here to do stuff that is meaningful for you and for those we serve.
- You should work with us if you think seriously about what technology can do for people.
- We are successful, and our successes are rooted in our people's collective energy and unwavering focus on the customer, and that's how it will always be.
About the company
About the company
BE A PART OF INDIA’S DIGITAL PAYMENTS REVOLUTION
PhonePe revolutionizing payments by building India's Payments App to provide a cashless and a seamless payment experience.
We are on a mission to make everything you do with your money an easy, fast and secure experience. And we want you to be a part of that mission. If you like building technology that impacts millions, ideating with some of the best minds in the country and executing on your dreams with purpose and speed, join us!
Working at PhonePe is a rewarding experience! Great people, a work environment that thrives on creativity, the opportunity to take on roles beyond a defined job description are just some reasons you should work with us.
About the company
About the company
MobiKwik is India's largest independent mobile payments network connecting 107 million users with more than 3 million direct merchants. It enables users to discover retailers (brick-and-mortar stores, e-com websites, m-com apps, billers, telcos) and then start paying them with 1-tap.
MobiKwik is powering payments for IRCTC, Uber, Meru Cabs, Shuttl, Big Bazaar, OYO Rooms, Zomato, Barista, PVR, Archies, WHSmith India, BookMyShow, Grofers, Big Basket, Domino's, Pizza Hut, eBay, ShopClues, Myntra, Jabong, Pepperfry, GoDaddy, MakeMyTrip, Cleartrip, and Yatra. The company has raised close to $30 million in funding till now from Sequoia Capital, American Express, Tree Line Asia, and Cisco Investments.
With MobiKwik, users load money into the wallet once using cash, loyalty points, debit card, credit card, and net banking to make secure 1-tap payments for online or offline purchases. Most MobiKwik users make 10-12 purchases every month using their wallet balance across diverse use cases such as recharge, bills, food, grocery, travel & cabs, shopping, entertainment, etc. Users can also make bank to bank transfers via UPI to friends and family using MobiKwik. Users today enjoy MobiKwik wallet services on Android, Windows, and iOS mobile applications and on MobiKwik.com.
MobiKwik aspires to be the largest source of digital transactions in India.