- Creating detailed inorganic and organic 3D models i.e. characters, props, layouts, machines, natural features and environments.
- Creating highly detailed textures.
- Doing rigging, organic and inorganic animations.
- Ensuring that artwork is optimised for Web browsers.
- Managing and working in coordination with other team members.
- Working on multiple projects at given time.
- Managing entire game projects from creative and graphic perspective.
- Proven experience in designing high as well as low poly models.
- Must have an expert knowledge of Maya, Zbrush, Substance Painter, Photoshop, After effects.
- Knowledge of 2D and 3D animations is a huge advantage.
- Good knowledge of lighting and technical details in Unity is a plus.
- Must be very creative and should have a keen eye for detail.
- Should be able to work well under pressure and adhere to deadlines without compromising on the quality.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Impactall Solutions Pvt Ltd
We are seeking a developer responsible for building games for various target platforms based on the Unity framework. Your primary responsibilities will be to implement game functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game. A commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are essential.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIEs of UNITY DEVELOPER :
- Preparing the detailed design and technical spec and having it reviewed/approved by the client and other intersecting teams.
- Responsible to work with the creative team and come up with amazing, out-of-the-box, and robust immersive environments and products.
- Create and improve processes to build high-functioning teams
- Keep up to speed with the quickly evolving market of creators, NFTs, and gaming and work with internal researchers to identify market opportunities.
- Foster transparency in the organization by presenting product features to internal teams and stakeholders
- Will do code reviews and mentor developers.
- Responsible to ensure critical features/products are delivered to our clients on time
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS :
- At least one life simulation or online gaming PM experience - well-versed in game/simulation development in VR
- 4+ years of experience in consumer and social community (life simulation, gaming, and/or esports preferred).
- At least one owner of a product that has reached substantial usage
- 2+ years of 3D development experience is must as you are going to join a team that is working in Metaverse
- 4+ years experience building products across platforms - web, mobile, and meta platforms on top of other platforms
- Experience with analytical tools and cohort analysis on consumer usage patterns
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to stay organized while working across multiple platforms and teams concurrently.
- 2+ years experience in an Agile Environment; turning product stories into PRDs, tracking
- KPIs, and coordinating teams to hit milestones
- Experience working cross-functionally with remote teams spread all around the world
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable making decisions autonomously, and having the ability to support them with research and data-driven insight.
Passionate about adapting to new technologies.
REQUIRED SKILLSET :
- Excellent Unity skills including experience with scripting, textures, and animation. Unreal would be a plus.
- Experience in developing augmented reality or virtual reality solutions
- Confidence in tackling C#, 2D & 3D, gameplay, UI, tools, networking and multiplayer
- Planning & bench-marking for setting industry standards
- Experience in gaming in Unity, WebGL, WebAR, and/or XR Cloud technologies.
- Ideally some prior experience with one or more of these: Web3 and metaverse enabling technologies, such as AR/VR, 5G, geolocation, IoT/Edge computing, distributed ledger technology (e.g., blockchain), and artificial intelligence/machine learning (AI/ML).
- Other relevant experience includes digital content production and licensing multiplayer online gaming / virtual worlds, digital advertising, e-commerce, and the consumer goods & services industry.
- Experience with mobile and console game/application development.
PREFERRED SKILLS :
- Exposure/Knowledge in Metaverse/VR with Oculus Quest would be a major plus
Game designers create the concepts and worlds of video games. They are involved with the design of the environment, story, characters, objectives and user experience of video games.
Role and Responsibilities
They may be expected to deliver the following:
- Design and develop the original concept
- Construct level structure
- Storyboard the action of the game
- Conceive every element of the game including rules, setting, objects, vehicles, weapons, flora, fauna, etc,
- Define user interface, menus and controls
- Generate the Game Design Document (GDD)
- Develop early prototypes
- Decide on the devices and platforms on which the game is played
- Define the user experience
- Work with programmers to design the back end of the game
- Research target audience to understand what they want in the game
- Lead the development process
- Produce sound effects, dialogue, musical score, sound mix and sound edit
- Manage quality assurance testing, and follow up on feedback
- Oversee the marketing and distribution roll-out
- Ongoing development and versions of the game
Game Designers should have a solid knowledge of 3D animation, illustration And programming languages.
Job Description :
We are looking for Technical Mgr for our Unity team. Pls read the detailed JD below :
Skillset: Unity 2d & 3d development with C++ or C#.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Manage- a team of Unity resources through effective planning, mentoring & coaching.
- Should be strong in Technical Development & People Management.
- Must be hands-on & have experience in doing design & code reviews and handling the live server
- Ready to learn new technologies (e.g. Unreal) within the organization to grow existing operations, business & team.
- Help in setting up the processes for resource planning, forecasting and resource deployment as per the business requirement.
- People Leadership
- Recruit, motivate, mentor, train and lead the best automation talent.
- Multitasking and problem-solving abilities, context switching and & out of box thinking abilities.
- Support the professional goals and development opportunities for his/her team and review each team member & their progress.
- Create a culture of innovation and teamwork.
Why work with us?
When you join us, you become part of a fast-growing team that allows you to build your career with professionals who are committed to including, developing, and engaging people from a wide variety of backgrounds and who care as much about excellence as you do.
The unique experience that you will be getting here includes :
- An ideal mix of the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up with maturity and stability that comes with years of experience in striving for success.
- Well Funded by Sequoia. High growth & profitability, year on year.
- Diverse, where people from all academic backgrounds and experience can find their place - from fresh graduates to the most experienced.
- Great work-life balance.
- Made up of people passionate about learning, creating, and innovating, always striving to find a better way of doing things. Our people are our main asset.
- Our word class Tech Stack makes us pioneers in the engineering front & you will get a chance to directly work with the senior leadership.
About Octro :
Octro is a new-age platform that aims to create leisure options for the world at large. Octro's vision is to keep creating moments of joy in human life while creating the best and most scalable leisure options. Headquartered in India, and funded by Sequoia, Octro is the largest and fastest-growing global mobile gaming company with leadership in Card, Casino & Casual games across the portfolio. Some 200M+ players have played these games 150B+ times. For the last few years, games in our portfolio have ranked consistently in India's top 10 on AppAnnie/SensorTower for Player Revenue.
Octro was founded by serial entrepreneur Saurabh Agarwal, who sold his first venture to Intellisync/Nokia. He did his MS at Stanford University.
For details, pls visit: www.octro.com
Job Post Description :
· At least 3 to 4 years experience in Compositing tools like AFTER EFFECTS and Editing tools like Adobe Premier.
· Working experience in Maya 3D will be valuable.
· As senior resource taking the responsibility in compositing and VFX (Motion Graphics) the animation basis the storyboard and script requirements. Mentor the junior team members.
Job Responsibility: -
· Excellent Visualization and planning experience for compositing animations/videos.
· Camera tracking, Matte generation, Color Corrections.
· Use of Motion Graphics, templates and plug-ins for After Effects.
· Knowledge of film resolution & aspect ratios.
· Knowledge of MAYA Dynamics will be added advantage.
· Sound design Aesthetics.
· WORK DEMO / PORTFOLIO REQUIRED.
· Working under production deadlines and meeting clients' requirements.
· Excellent communication skills required to work with different stakeholders across teams.
- Employ user-centered design practices to deliver extraordinary interactive game experiences
- Research the latest practices & industry standards from the Top notch games to create world-class immersive experience for players
- Evaluate designs quickly and craft creative high quality work
- Excellent understanding of visual design principles, style guidelines, design processes, and creative workflow
- Develop UI, graphic design, and interaction specifications/guidelines
- Ability to take on design problems independently, present and sell design concepts
- Finding creative ways to solve UX problems.
- Interface, and collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure the user experience reflects player needs and consistency.
- 3-5 years experience in UX Design.
- Expert-level skills in Adobe Photoshop and industry-standard prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, and Figma.
- Experience in mobile interface design
- Strong portfolio of design projects.
- Hands-on experience or knowledge of Unity 3D and motion design is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Real passion for gaming
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, interaction design, or equivalent industry experience in the design field.
Ready to work without a handbook, with a love for doing what’s never been done before!
We are looking to hire a talented and experienced Video Editor to join our Digital marketing agency. As a video editor, you will be responsible for assembling recorded film and video footage, applying artistic editing techniques and creating finished, broadcast-worthy projects that accurately reflect the vision of the production director. To ensure success as a video editor, you should have expert knowledge of modern video editing techniques, be able to visualize directorial concepts and work according to a strict time schedule. Ultimately, a top-notch video editor can perfectly translate a director's idea into a beautifully crafted film or video piece, worthy of broadcasting.
Position - Unreal Authorise Instructor
Location: - Thane (Work from Office)
- Build tools and infrastructure for any of the following: physics-based modelling and simulation tools / 3Dcharacter animation / computer graphics (such as real-time photorealistic rendering, photoreal material modelling, physics-based animation, motion capture) / prototypes for future AR/VR experiences
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams of engineers and researchers in areas like computer vision,machine learning, graphics, and art
- For the first 2 Months you will be recording videos for an existing unreal Project.
- Develop prototypes for future AR/VR experiences, cutting edge research, drive continued development, or integrate robust solutions into products
- Write clean readable code, debug complex problems that span systems
- Set direction in how Ajna Labs develop future 3D capabilities
- Must be an Unreal Authorize Instructor
- Experience in any of the following: computer graphics, rendering, physics-based simulation, 3D character animation, advanced optimization techniques, motion capture, or games middleware/tooling
- Experience shipping one or more products on large code bases that span a range of platforms and tools
- Experience using or building 3D engines (Unreal), 3D applications or equivalent
- Experience with C++ or C# programming
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the field of Computer Science, Computational Physics,
- Computer Graphics, Animation, or a similar field
- Experience with any combination of the following: 3D graphics (lighting, effects, shaders, or other low-level system), visual effects (VFX), 3D character animation, mobile CPU/GPU programming,
- Gameplay tooling and pipeline development or gameplay development in AR/VR
- Experience mentoring junior staff / interns
Join us in making the fastest fashion brand on earth. We live & breathe trends. Working on 3D Virtual Design Technology we launch new trends even before they're produced. Making us the only fast fashion brand to be sustainable at the same time. Enabling young shoppers, first-hand access to latest styles with our Digital Only Collection.
We waste nothing but data & exploit nothing but our imagination. We operate at the intersection of fashion & technology. #SpeakSomethingNew is our mantra.
We are looking for an experienced 3D Fashion Designer.
Someone who is well-versed with the CLO3D software and garment construction.
Should have a sound knowledge of some add on softwares like Blender, Meshmixer,etc.
Knowledge of Modelling, Rendering, lighting, materials, textures, and resource optimization.
Who has already worked on designing menswear.
Knowledge on draping, pattern-making, cutting & stitching of menswear.
Should be creative with good design ideas & be capable of executing the garment design as per the given brief/deadline.
Highly innovative and creative.
Good grasping power.
Self-motivated & has work ethics.
This job requires:
Creative thinking: 30%
Pattern making: 20%
Technology & Software Savvy: 30%
Design Communication: 20%
Roles & Responsibilities:
Execute and launch designs every week. Take initiative and work independently to execute the entire collection end-to-end. Right from sketching to 3D pattern making and rendering.
Manage & execute Adhoc tasks in 3D pattern making and rendering.
Create and analyze design reports.
Research, ideate, implement and execute improved strategies for increasing design efficiency.
technologies and delivering value with a sense of ownership, then you should join us.
What you do:
● Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, robust and reliable code.
● Work closely with art and design leads to ensure that UI meets aesthetic and functional
● Attend every detail, especially with regard to compliance, layout, and design.
● Architecting, planning, and implementing new UI systems.
● Optimizing and fixing bugs in existing UI systems.
● Contributing ideas toward all aspects of the game’s production and development.
● Work closely with artists, designers, and other programmers on cutting-edge features
that support player experiences across the team.
What you have:
● Minimum of 2 years experience in Game Development.
● Exceptional C++ programming skills.
● Decent experience in Unreal Engine, Unity or Unity3D development.
● Experience developing UI features for games across multiple platforms.
● Knowledge of networking, rendering, and other systems impacting quality and
● General experience with web services.
● Passion for games and great user experiences.
● Fair knowledge on Augmented and Virtual Reality.
● Go-getter, keen to learn and ability to adapt to changing technology environments.
● Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
● Good communication, a great team player & excellent time-management skills