strategies to communicate and drive engagement on product and business levels.
We expect an ideal candidate to be comfortable developing a deep
understanding of the problem we’re solving at both the business and product
levels. We also expect this candidate to enjoy learning about new technologies
and connecting with people to learn about and communicate new ideas. You’ll
lead the content effort, which includes planning, producing, and analyzing the
written and visual content we create to meet our business objectives.
Product Marketing Associate
Role, and re,pon,ibilitie+
> Develop solid understanding of customer and market to inform outreach
strategies, increase conversion, and genrate more qualified leads.
> Analyse customer insight, market trends, and marketing best practice to
build to marketing engine.
> Design content strategies for different target audience considering business
objective and develop plans for product marketing across different channel
> Produce high quality articles, white paper, blogs, press releases, email
marketing message, & case studies, presentation content, and survey reports for
> Lead the execution of marketing programs by creating content and working
alongside the GTM team.
> Create, publish and measure performance metrics of campaigns across
multiple channels and extract key insights for the subsequent campaigns.
> Excellent written and verbal & communication skills
> Experience developing B2B marketing plans and campaigns
> Strong project management, multitasking, and decision making skills
>Metric-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
> Technically proficient. Experience with communicating about tech concept
Data science and data management
> mailchimp (SendGrid etc)
> Segment (for marketing or any other equivalent tool
> Social media marketing
> Ad platforms cuchas GoogleAds, LinkedAds, RedditAds
> Sprint and project management tools like Asana, Trello (another equivalent tool)
Onsurity is a revolution within the health & Insuretech industry. We are collectively creating a new category to expand this lowly penetrated industry amongst the 600+ workforce of SMB’s & Start-Ups. There is a deficit of awareness, trust, and affordable products, which we are trying to address using tech and innovation. Currently, in the last 12 months, we have covered more than 2 lac lives across 1500+ SME’s. Our mission is to become India’s leading health & wellness experience brand by impacting 1 mn+ SME’s & new-age businesses in the next 3 yrs.
Onsurity currently caters to 3 ecosystems– Startups (New-Age Businesses), Small Enterprises (3 – 100) & Medium Enterprises (100+). From the product catalog point of view, we have Group Healthcare, Wellness, Parental & Maternity, etc bundled under a single monthly subscription model. Our primary decision-makers are the Founders / MDs / CXOs / HR for the core employee healthcare membership. However, the eventual beneficiary is the employee (individual), where the real revenue generation takes place. It is a classic B2B2C business model.
Responsibilities | Your job in a nutshell
We serve high-quality content to consumers, all of which are constantly evolving and changing. As we keep scaling, we will grow our user base through impactful, data-driven, and creative marketing. As the Content Specialist, you will be the key leader responsible for this growth. You will oversee all aspects of content marketing internally, externally, and through partners, to drive brand affinity, and user adoption. You will be executing Onsurity’s vision of building a Health-tech destination intrinsic to the lives of the consumers and bringing creative and operational leadership to content marketing and partnership marketing. Own the product marketing strategy at Onsurity
- Leading and building a content marketing strategy for Onsurity, and specific marquee shows marketing plans as a part of the content marketing roadmap.
- Creating thought leadership content for management
- Ensuring show/title marketing is impactful, innovative, and geared to generate user conversion outcomes.
- Work cross-functionally with the Social, PR, and Creative Comms teams to inspire and raise the bar on the development of big idea platforms and marketing creatives.
- Designing a framework that ensures the optimum and most efficient marketing deployment specific to a particular show/title and its expected sampling/conversion outcomes.
- Leading and bringing creative and executional excellence to all aspects of title marketing- Editorial/Partnerships/PR
- Be a change agent to drive engagement and support business priorities
- Building data-driven content for authored articles and blogs
- Make recommendations to the Management, on content development and deployment approaches across social media.
About you | The qualities we value
- An experience of 7+ years from a marketing agency, along with deep knowledge and experience in driving and managing long-form, content marketing strategies in a highly competitive environment.
- B2B Tech and Content Marketing experience, highly desirable.
- Should have a strong ability to engage and persuade varying audiences on creative and/or subjective aspects, backed by data when possible.
- Must demonstrate exceptional communication skills, both in written and verbal form.
- Should be able to demonstrate an ability to clearly present complex marketing and business strategies concisely and persuasively.
- Should be highly data-driven, displaying strong analytical skills, in assessing the impact of creative decisions and in planning marketing strategies and execution.
As a Senior Content Strategist, you’ll help build a world-class tech platform by creating quality content, strategizing, and growing the marketing team at Cutshort.
- Leverage your business knowledge and storytelling expertise to develop and refine our content plans and projects
- Write content and social media copies
- Manage content production, and end-to-end project management and ensure quality adherence among team members, freelancers, and agencies
- Overlook content calendar management & lead content distribution network
- Strategize & work on brand positioning by bringing more depth to content curation
- Understand customer insights and data that translates into creative communication
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's brand vision to inspire ideas and content
- Help the team deliver content requests for key stakeholders such as Product, SEO, and Business Development teams.
This role will require:
- 4 to 8 years of prior experience in strategizing and creating content
- Good copywriting skills
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Excellent overall writing skills in several different styles/ tones
- Impeccable spelling and grammar, and proofreading skills
- A deep understanding of consumers and industry
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- Should be comfortable working with team members in a highly interactive environment
- Prior hands-on experience in leading & scaling teams
- Experience in journalism or related field is good to have
Want to join Netflix/Zomato/Fintech unicorn? Here is why you should consider Cutshort instead
- Make a big impact - make millions of professionals have successful careers. Isn’t this more meaningful than making people eat stuff they shouldn’t be eating (Swiggy/Zomato) or stealing their sleep (Netflix) or selling gullible people loans they can’t repay (BNPL)?
- A chance to build a high-performing marketing team
- Get to work across 4 areas in one stint: B2B, B2C, Marketplace & SaaS.
- Get the scale of a funded startup but ownership of a smaller company. You won’t be just managing a feature here- but the entire platform!
- No politics - all teams want you to succeed in delivering impact
- Work with smart people who think fundamentally
- Automation: Work Samples: Screening
- Exploratory Call+ Basic Screening
- Assignment: Screened by Nikunj Verma (our CEO)
- Final Round: Interview with Vikash (our COO)
The work culture at Cutshort:
We believe in:
- Working with a few, but only with the highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organizational structure with a merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially, and holistically.
Work with business team to capture various communication needs and
content points from the stakeholders ,create concise and appropriate
content for required purpose while keeping in mind effective messaging
for the targeted audience and translate in to beautiful end
deliverables with the help of graphics team.
1. Marketing writing : Primary work and focus will be in creating
content for sales materials, product brochures, data sheets, case
studies, white papers , sales proposals and other business communications
2. Digital Marketing : Support Digital marketing strategy and execution.
Define and create content for website. Write a content on wide variety
of topics related to our industry on multiple platforms( websites,
blogs, articles, social updates, banners, whitepapers etc.). Work on SEO
of the website and create SEO friendly web content.
3. Technical Material : When required ,provide support to the team in
creating, reviewing and formatting technical materials like solution
blueprint, user and instruction manual and any other technical material
which are generally delivered to customers.
Job will also require
1. Researching and organizing facts and sources . Researching markets
and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and
2. consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas
3. Collaborating with leadership team, business team and designers.
4. Creating a brand on digital media and social media.
Qualifying Requirements :
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent grasp of
-Creative and innovative thinker and planner
-Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
Self-motivated and self-directed.
-Good knowledge of the company, brand, products and industry preferred
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO
- Experience in content writing for enterprise products, enterprise
sales and manufacturing or technology industry.
- As a Content Writer, the candidate will work on devising strategies for content creation to create one of the largest doubts solving platform
- Identify areas to improve, define metrics to measure and monitor content creation activities and build end-to-end reporting solutions which help leaders
- keep a close on content creation, along with using project management tools, essential documentation, and necessary reporting
- The candidate will also work closely with internal business teams to extract or mine information from our existing content systems to create new mappings to further improve content consumption on the platform
- The candidate will also work on designing creative teaching methodologies and strategic interventions to personalize the experience of learning while focusing on efficient outcomes
- The candidate will work on creating Guidelines and set processes for zero- error content creation, and setting QA/review processes
- Planning and managing creative content production pipeline using project management tools, essential documentation and necessary reporting
Management & Organization:
- Develop unique and engaging content to meet in-house and clients’ multiple requirements
- Create a wide variety of content across industry verticals like case studies, white papers, corporate brochures, emails, blogs, articles, social media snippets, and more
- Create social media and search engine optimized content.
- Communicate effectively with clients, meet strict deadlines, and follow clients' editorial guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree with preferred Major in English, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising or Communications.
- Minimum of five years’ experience as a copywriter/content writer.
- Knowledge of website marketing and search engine marketing.
- Knowledge of information gathering, planning, and organizing methods and principles.
- Experience with desktop publishing tools.
- Experience working on software programs like Photoshop, CorelDraw, HTML.