our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
I Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Content writing / Copy writing in different writing styles and on all kinds of topics,
industries and domains - Research the topic(s), structure the writing pieces and create
high quality, unique content.
Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site
visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s
aligned with their needs and interests.
Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
Editing/Reviewing content pieces for guidelines, specifications and language.
Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. Thisrole is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
strategy of the organization. This is an opportunity to build the brand from scratch by having
thoughtful content to engage its key target audience of parents across various platforms.
• Conceptualize and create content to educate and engage our target audience
• Write research-backed, high-quality pieces that demonstrate thought leadership
• Produce different content types – longform, social media content, website content etc
• Monitor analytics to measure the effectiveness of the content strategy
What are we looking for?
• 2+ years of experience in professional content writing
• Passionate about writing – Get a kick out of writing well-crafted sentences
• High sense of ownership – Personally feel responsible for all the content published across the company
• Hungry to learn and grow -- Passion to learn, add skillsets & be a better professional
• SEO and SEM knowledge (good to have)
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy. Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 days
Location: Noida sector 62 (WFO)
You’ll be working with solution architects, business leads, engineers, product managers, and design team to write eye-catching content and copy for our SaaS products.
- Plan and create compelling web copy for our products and double up as a content writer when needed.
- Create content for header, footer, body; including but not limited to, title, subtitle, description, feature list, about page, help text, and FAQ.
- Understand our gaming ecosystem and accordingly create persuasive content to attract users.
- Write description for games along with ‘How To Play’ instructions.
- Liaise with product owners and contribute towards product awareness.
- Collaborate with other writers to create technical and marketing collaterals.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in copywriting for web, along with a solid portfolio of work.
- Precise attention to detail and an advocate of cool design.
- Creative copywriting and SEO copywriting is mandatory.
- Excellent grammar, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with image and video-editing tools (Snagit/Photoshop, Filmora/Camtasia).
- Decent knowledge of HTML and CSS (need not be in a professional context).
- Experience in documentation will be an added advantage
We are looking for a talented Content marketing manager to take full responsibility for our inbound marketing strategies including social media, blogs, and lead generation.
Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
Ultimately, you should be able to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high-quality content
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks, and ensure deadlines are met
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Edit, proofread and improve the content
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Analyze web traffic metrics
- Share content through various channels, ensuring a strong web presence
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
Saas Experience is good to have.