• Participate in requirement, design, coding, implementation, testing, which include features enhancements, new functionalities, and web service integration.
• Contribute to code reviews for quality assurance and conformance to standards / guidelines.
• Build reusable code and libraries for various projects.
• Prepare develop/test environment for functional test and system test.
• Work collaboratively with product owner, scrum master, technical leader during the development, and launch and continuing refinement of products.
• Optimizing the web application for increased performance
• Code review to ensure code quality of the team;
• Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design; Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant studies
• Minimum 3 years of experience in developing front-end development experience
• Familiar in Node.js like npm and webpack
• Experienced with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Write clean, testable code with unit tests
- Build and improve code across the entire stack
- Ensure project scalability by having good project architecture
- Participate in the entire application life cycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Responsible for technical guidance and leading a team of react developers ensuring timely delivery
- Strong React.js and Node.js experience
- Working knowledge of React Native and Redux-Saga
- Hands-on experience with REST APIs, HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of GIT
- Proficiency in SQL
- 3-4 years of minimum experience
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure are you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and Internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more...
The fastest rising startup in the EdTech space, focussed on Engineering and Government Job Exams and with an eye to capture UPSC, PSC and international exams. Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 1.36 Crore students, more than 450 crore questions solved on the WebApp and a knockout Android App, Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets. Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work. The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at 500+ in-house employees and hundreds of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability.
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- 2+ years of development experience in Angular, preferably with Angular 8 or newer.
- Proficient understanding of HTML5 & CSS3.
- Experience working with APIs, integrating either first or third-party APIs
- Experience with GIT and shell scripting.
- Experience in resolving cross-browser compatibility issues
- Familiarity with SEO techniques will be a plus.
- PHP/AngularJS knowledge is a plus.
- Familiar with task runners like Gulp, Grunt, etc. to automate the workflows.
We are looking for an excellent experienced person in Frontend Developer
field. Be a part of a vibrant, rapidly growing tech enterprise with a great
working environment. As Frontend Developer you will be closely working with our engineers to ensure the system consistency and improve your experience.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of Frontend Development.
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create
• advanced, elegant and efficient systems.
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3,
Angular (4 and above)
• Good understanding of (Depending on the specific case, a developer
frameworks, such as AngularJS, ReactJS, etc.)
• Responsive and Mobile Design
• Cross-Browser Development
• Problem Solving Skill
• Experience with RESTful Services and APIs
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms,
such as LESS and SASS
frameworks, including jQuery
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page
updates, and AJAX
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git /
Mercurial / SVN)
B-Tech-IT/M-Tech -/MBA- IT/ BCA /MCA or any degree in the relevant field
What would you be doing at Commutatus?
* Work in a team of 2 to 6 people
* Coordinate closely with designers and product managers
* Create neat, pleasing and powerful products for both small and enterprise projects
* Be eager to explore new projects every 8-12 weeks - an opportunity for you to build fresh and different apps instead of developing an existing product
* Own the direction of the app you’re building, engage with emerging technologies and power-up your skills.
* FE Software architect for the projects in the team
* Review code pushed out by team members
* Be at the forefront of tech - exploring new tech and frameworks, ensuring that the products built are at the cutting edge of technology.
* Solve the most complicated technical problems in the team when required
* Ensuring technical excellence. Be a hands-on engineer who can teach best practice within the team
* Mentoring team members on becoming better developers
We follow various management and technical practices to ensure that our team enjoys working while delivering the best to our partners -
* Grooming Meetings - We evaluate our workload for the sprint with designers, product managers, and developers together to ensure we deliver on the sprint without having to work overtime or compromise on quality.
* Feature Presentations - Development teams sit along with our product managers and designers to evaluate work in progress features and also the team gets a chance to weigh in on how best we can deliver on the sprint. Performance and experience inputs are also discussed here.
* Mid-sprint Checkpoint - We have a checkpoint on how the sprint is spearheading operationally, check for any delays to communicate and if we can accommodate additional tasks.
* Open Source/Learning - We enjoy contributing to open source or learning new tools of the trade to enhance our skills.
* Retro Meetings - We evaluate our sprint process - how the sprint went in a start, stop, continue format with the objective of looking into how we can further improve our processes to deliver great experiences for our developers and our partners!
* Standups - All teams have daily standups to keep in sync and also find out who needs helps and who can.
* Code Review - We take code/design review very seriously at Commutatus with a focus on improving the current codebase with every single commit.
What do you need to work at Commutatus?
We focus on raw talent and aren’t too concerned about work or education history, but we would like to review some code you’ve written and your previous work.
Technical Skills we’re looking for:
* Redux or other state management frameworks
* HTML/CSS Mastery
* Ability to problem solve, track, and follow up on a variety of complex technical issues with internal and external stakeholders
Experiences that we look for in candidates:
* Minimum 4 years of experience in frontend development
* Advanced knowledge of React (minimum of 3 years)
* Excellent understanding of OOP concepts
* Must have experience in interfacing with REST/GraphQL APIs
* Must have experience in building large scale frontends using frameworks such as React
* Must have experience working in agile projects
* Leadership qualities, we&#39;d like you to have great technical leadership skills to ensure that only the best code is being shipped out and all our platforms perform exceptionally!
* Backend understanding
* Experience working in a digital agency before
* Experience working in a remote role
* Experience interfacing with clients
We are an indefinitely remote company. You can work out of anywhere!
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our next generation websites and web tools. You must be comfortable working as part of a team while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects.
- Revise, edit, proofread & optimize web content
- Work with cross-functionally to enhance overall user experience of our platforms
- Own various design tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- Proficiency in at least one server-side technology (Java, PHP)
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Typito is an online self-serve video design tool used by marketing teams and digital journalists to publish engaging videos for social media. With more than 200,000 videos created using the platform over the last 2 years, Typito is the smallest team that was featured in https://www.g2.com/best-software-companies/india" target="_blank">G2’s Top SaaS companies from India.
We strive to build a workplace that helps everyone nurture a growth mindset and here's what our https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Typito-Reviews-E4837925.htm" target="_blank">Glassdoor reviews say. You can learn more about https://typito.com/blog/thing-called-culture-typito/" target="_blank">our culture here and http://blog.typito.com/why-we-are-building-typito/" target="_blank">here's why we are building Typito.
If all of this looks exciting, please continue reading.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer with more than 3 years of experience on any specific front-end stack like Angular/Backbone/React or equivalent and some exposure to graphic systems and WebGL. We are keen on working with people who are passionate about product UX/UI and the role that plays in delighting the end user. It’s also important to have a strong urge to identify, learn, embrace and incorporate any new tech (responsibly) that's needed to solve our problem better.
Product Engineering ownership - he/she would be expected to work closely with Product and Marketing teams on Typito’s product initiatives (think challenges like in a Figma for video). Engineering feature development and Product release / deployments would be part of the ownership.
- 3 years experience
- Strong in : HTML/JS/CSS
- Experience with any particular front-end stack like React or equivalent frameworks
- Front-End experience with and without frameworks
- Experience working on front-end graphic systems including canvas, SVG, webGL is a bonus
- Experience working on timeline based animations is a bonus
About the company
Qrata is hiring for a Venture funded startup that is backed by marquee investors. Their product provides a collaborative new way for SaaS companies to onboard their large customers. Our unified workspace aims to help streamline customer onboarding and implementation journeys, and get every customer off to a great start.
Founded in: 2020
Number of Employees: 11 - 50 employees
Industries: Computer Software / IT / Internet
Senior frontend lead
Are you a front-end developer looking to fast-track your learning and growth? Have you
looked at world class products like Asana, Notion, or Airtable, and felt “I wish I were part of
the early team that built these products”?
we’re a team that has previously built and rolled out globally successful SaaS
products used by tens of thousands of customers. We’re laser focused on delivering a world
class new product again, and looking for an ambitious front-end engineer to join our existing
If it excites you to think of a fast paced start-up environment, building something big from
scratch, breaking down new problems, creating well structured UI components, executing on
pixel perfect design, paying great attention to every little interaction detail, and doing demos
of your work every Friday with a happy and passionate team, then this is the right
opportunity for you.
Some of the tech problems you get to work-on as a front-end developer would include
building real-time collaboration experiences across our product, building live document
editing and modern spreadsheet experiences from scratch, creating flexible new
Kanban-style views of work tasks, and crafting cool new UI components and interactions that
we will use across our product.
- Expertise in React
- Code audits and guidelines
- SPA Framework patterns
- Browser features (Caching / Storage / Compatibility etc )
- Test automation
- Deployment strategy
Nice to have
- Familiarity with AWS
- Experience with startups or early stage teams
- Knowledge of module bundlers like Webpack
Position - UI Developer (remote working)
- Develop new user facing features
- PSD to HTML conversion
- Working on cross - browser compatibility
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed & scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Proficient in understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS 3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS & SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates & AJAX
- Knowledge of photoshop
- Knowledge understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git