- Resolve complex technical issues and make design decisions to meet the critical requirements of scalable, highly available, multi-tenant enablement of services in the cloud.
- Independently investigate, present options, review and implement completely new functionality OR re-architect an existing solution to meet growing needs
- You will work closely with other development teams, product management, UX, and QA to define and implement a new product offering while ensuring continued functionality.
- Work with various external (application) teams to integrate with the product and help guide the integration.
- You will implement solutions that include database schema, business logic, and some presentation layer work.
- You will use existing methods and best practices in the software industry to create features and platforms with the highest levels of security, reliability, efficiency, and scalability.
- Experience mentoring senior developers.
- 8+ years of experience in software development experience with a proven track record of making technical decisions
- 8+ years of experience in coding in more than one programming language, e.g. Python, GoLang, node.js, etc
- Intimate working understanding of modern web applications from the database to browser
- Intimate understanding of MongoDB and extensive experience with database-driven applications
- Great problem-solving skills and ability to abstract functional requirements
- Excellent communicator in both technical and non-technical contexts
- Experience designing and improving complex software applications
- Experience coaching and mentoring developers at various levels of experience
- You have a sound understanding of programming fundamentals & their application to highly scalable web-based systems.
- You have successfully led a small agile team.
About Shaw Academy
Role and Responsibilities
•Design and develop distributed, scalable, high availability web services.
•Work independently completing small to Mid-sized projects while
managing competing priorities in a demanding production environment.
•you will be writing reusable and maintainable quality code.
What You'll Bring
•BS in CS (or equivalent) and 4+ years of hands-on software design and
development experience in building high-availability, scalable backend
•hands-on coding experience is a must.
•Expertise in working on Java technology stacks in Linux environment -
Java, Spring/ Hibernate, MVC frameworks, TestNG, JUnit.
•Expertise in Database Schema Design, performance efficiency, and SQL
working on leading RDBMS such as MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL, etc.
•Expertise in OOAP, Restful Web Services, and building scalable systems
•Experience using Platforms such as Drools, Solr, Memcached, AKKA, Scala,
Kafka etc. is a plus
•Participation in and Contributions to Open-Source Software Development and contributions
Job Description :
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer specializing in Angular JS, NodeJS, and React Native, who is extremely hands-on and can take charge of the complete Web Development process to deliver unique & customer-centric web applications.
- PRIMARY SKILLS NEEDED: NodeJS, AngularJS, React JS
- MySQL and NoSQL DB (like MongoDB/Cassandra) - MUST HAVE.
- jQuery, JSON, AJAX, web services/REST, SQL.
- Working knowledge of Apollo, GraphQL, and Moment.js is an advantage.
- UX or UI designing experience is an advantage.
- 3+ years of Full Stack Application development experience is a must.
- Strong experience using a client-side MVC framework such as NodeJS, React JS, NextJS, Redux, and AngularJS.
- Topnotch programming skills and writing code for robust software design.
- Experience in responsive design, cross-browser compatibility, and website performance.
- Experience in object-oriented design skills.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with handling Services, RESTful, and APIs.
- Knowledge of frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Material UI, and preprocessors like SASS and LESS.
- To work with a cross-functional software development team on highly visible strategic projects as an expert-level individual contributor to the coding tasks assigned.
- Responsible for the development of highly responsive, web-based UI in a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs (Google APIs etc.)
- Produce well-designed efficient code in a timely manner to meet delivery timescales/milestones.
- Mentor other developers on software best practices and technical guidance and help grow their software development skill sets.
- To proactively stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities.
- Should demonstrate the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, manage priorities and communicate progress effectively.
Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps using HTML5, AngularJS, React , Node.js, and Mongo
Creating RESTful services with Node.js
Architect scalable web architectures
Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full
software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source
control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
• Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to
collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in developing web application using .Net
• Minimum 1 year of experience in cloud native application development using AWS or
Azure or google cloud.
• Expertise in working with relational and non-relational databases.
• Working experience in Test driven development (TDD).
• Working experience in SOLID principles.
• Experience and understanding of Agile Development methodologies, especially Scrum.
• Fast learner, open to learning new technologies when needed.
the application flow and APIs as the backend.
• Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to
• Self-directed and detail oriented.
Morningstar is an equal opportunity employer.
- Experienced backend developer with extensive work on nodejs and backbonejs along with good English spoken language.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build structured, reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Maintain, contribute and adhere to our programming best practices and guidelines
- Advanced understanding of emerging web technologies
Key Functions & Roles of the Candidate:
- Would be part of core technical team and will be updating the product with new and challenging tasks
- Good understanding of the concepts behind models, collections, and views
- Familiarity with input validation techniques and approaches
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Enthusiasm for innovation in the tech industry, including continuous learning and improvement
Specific Skill Set:
- Salesforce Implementation or Knowledge
- Node.js, MongoDB, Heroku API
- API and NODE.JS is a must
Experience: 9 to 16 Yrs
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 days
- The Lead Engineer is responsible for deriving the technical architecture, detailed design, implementation, Performance, and Scalability of the developed system.
- The individual should be capable of single-handedly understanding the requirement, liaison with the product owner and external teams; produce the technical output required.
- Strong Leadership skills to contradict, produce a new design to current trends is required.
- Should be an avid technology enthusiast with strong views on technical architecture.
1) Strong Python and Mongo DB is mandatory
2) Web Application Architecture - One Large Project Experience of Development & Maintenance
3) Knowledge in one or more frameworks like WSGI(uwsgi), Django, Flask, Web Application development
4) Exposure to Databases like MongoDB, BigQuery, Elastic Search, Redis, etc.,
5) Knowledge of Code Quality Process and Discipline (Git, Jenkins, etc)
We are the largest online legal service providers in India. Our business is technology driven and our app is already servicing customers across India and abroad. We have offices in Chennai and Bangalore.
Our dev team comprises of seasoned and experienced developers along with Senior Resources for mentoring. We are looking forward to expand our team.
Do you like writing mean and clean Ruby code? Come join our team and help us build amazing things.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for programming and for writing beautiful code. You will join a team of exceptional developers working in a fast-paced environment to deliver world-class software.
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code.
- Design robust, scalable and secure features.
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design.