Responsibilities for Digital Marketing
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns
- Prepare emails to send out to customers
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
At Eazyprep, we strongly believe that every child, regardless of where they come from, deserves to pursue a career they would be happy with. For this, they should have access to proper guidance, information and mentorship.
We are looking for an ideal candidate who will lead our marketing activities. The mission of an Assistant SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Manager is to maximize the volume of inbound organic traffic from search engines to our business websites. This will be accomplished through a combination of on-page and off-page techniques, including link-building, social media strategy, viral marketing, metadata sculpting, site speed optimization, content strategy, information architecture, and more.
As Assistant Manager, you are responsible to lead the marketing team and suggest them the best marketing techniques for social media and other digital media campaigns. You should grab the attention of customers and market the products and services.
If you have the ability to utilize the organizational resources optimally for the business promotion activities, we would like to meet you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing and analyzing websites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports and Marketing Plans
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Writing powerful calls to action to convert visitors
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Developing link-building strategies;
- Ensure that the website, promotional material, and marketing campaign strategy are updated regularly.
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid staying within search engine guidelines
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, and messaging and audience identification
- Develop, implement and manage the marketing strategy
- Designing and measuring the success of every marketing campaign.
- Stay up to date with the latest marketing practices and technologies.
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Sales and Product Development team Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Keyword research for the Addition of service based webpages on the website
- Ensure uploading of webpages on the Website through the SEO team.
- Perform Lead analysis daily to closely work for the end user needs from the website and to create campaigns accordingly.
- Experience in Email Marketing tools like Mailchimp
- Ability to plan Email calendars and schedule emails as per the plan.
- Guide the designing and content team for Email design and content along with other design and content-based changes needed on the website.
- Manage the ORM of the brand and work on creating a positive image of the Brand online along with mitigating the negative reviews.
- Closely coordinate with cross-functional teams to keep the website updated.
Job requirements and qualifications:
- Demonstrated SEO experience of at least 8-10 years.
- Strategic Understanding of Social Media and its usage in Marketing
- Experience with Google's Keyword Tool
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- Proven success in link-building and viral strategies
- The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs
- Expertise in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Ahref’s
- Ability to make SEO proposals
- Ability to perform SEO Audit
* Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan
* Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
* Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC while maintaining scale.
* Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
* Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
* Working closely with the performance agency to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
* Prior experience in a similar role as well as experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels
* Expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience
* Candidate must possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations
* Curious and a strong problem solver.
Our client is a 5-year-old travel and hostel space providing platform, a Youth Hotel chain, where the spaces are designed for work and leisure. Their mission is to provide quality spaces for youths looking for hostel options and to other travelers across locations in India. They provide clean and hygienic dorms and private rooms along with different facilities like Wi-fi, travel helpdesk, fully stocked kitchens, lockers and laundry services, etc.
They are currently providing 800 beds in 13 locations, and plan to add another 1600 in the next few months, with the aim to add at least a lac bed in the near future. The spaces offered by them are highly rated by their customers and are preferred over other competitors for the location and services offered within a decent budget. Invested by some very well known names across Asia, it provides their team with a work culture that thrives on modern yet social and explorative values.
What you will do:
- Producing periodic reports for management and further analysing the data
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies to increase campaign efficiency
- Launching optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook to generate leads
- Optimizing ads to increase conversions and reduce CPL
- Suggesting and recommending changes in creatives and banners to improve results
- Providing ideas and collaborating with designers to improve ad experience
- Coordinating with various team members to achieve set targets
- Creating plans and objectives for campaigns
What you need to have:
- Proven experience in SEO, Email marketing and performance marketing is a must
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts and practices
- Knowledge of web analytics tool like Google Analytics
- Good content writing and communication skills
- Knowledge about ad platforms like Facebook & Google Ads
- Knowledge of MS office and Excel (Vlookup/ Pivot/ Text-to-Column/ Deduplication/ Filter/ Sorting)
- Planning, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Time management and project management skills
- Basic understanding of SEO and landing page
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Optimization and SEO management
Marketing Campaign Manager
INDIA AND SEA
Satisfic is focused on the areas of the IT channel marketing. As the channel catalyst, we connect and empower technology suppliers, solution providers and end-users. Headquartered in Singapore and with teams across key countries in APAC, Satisfic leverages its regional service delivery capabilities to help IT channel succeed and grow. Please visit our site at www.satisfic.com for further details.
What you will be doing:
Operational and Project Management
- Work with our India and SEA clients
- Develop digital marketing initiatives and programs for IT products and solutions.
- Create and execute digital marketing campaigns like webinar, email, search and social marketing etc. for assigned products in assigned markets.
- Work closely with internal team and external vendors to implement marketing activities and tactics.
Creative Execution of Marketing Promotions
- Create concepts for marketing initiatives, and draft promotional copy and relevant terms & conditions.
- Ensure compliance with client-brand guidelines and contract when implementing creative and manage required approvals.
- Work with other members of the SATISFIC Team, contractors or vendors as needed to execute marketing campaigns.
- Compile regular reports and analytics of campaign performance and results.
Strategic Planning Support
- Provide campaign recaps indicating success metrics and ROI. Make recommendations based on how to apply learnings to future promotions.
- Establish and maintain processes to manage scope over the campaign lifecycle by managing the identification, resolution and escalation of project risks and issues hindering delivery of programs
- Track campaign progress at every step and proactively work with internal and external customer to steer campaigns in the right direction
- Attend weekly calls with the client; send out daily and weekly activity reports and ROI analytics to the Client.
About your experience:
- 5-7 years of proven experience in B2B marketing campaign planning and execution.
- Hands on experience in email marketing, webinar marketing and other digital marketing campaign execution.
- 1-2 years of IT channel marketing experience would be an added advantage.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical abilities
- Project and time management skills
- Facilitate and manage teamwork across departmental functions
- Knowledge of project management and reporting tools would be added advantage
- Highly organized and strongly self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task activities with shifting priorities
- Quick learner with a positive attitude
- Strong decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Graduate in any field.
- MBA Marketing preferred but not mandatory
Reports to: Manager – Customer Success.
The Social Media & Digital Marketing Intern is responsible for assisting the Digital Marketing Manager in implementing Tessacts overall communications and marketing plan -- focusing specifically on digital communications -- to build awareness about Tessact within the community, and increase its visibility on social media platforms (mainly linkedIn)
- Community management: designing social media campaigns, creating social media contents, answering to customer’s comments or questions (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram…).
- Managing the company’s official website.
- Writing contents for the company’s blog or website.
- Creating contents for mail diffusion (newsletter…) or online diffusion.
- Follow-up and improvement of SEO.
- Helping the marketing team to follow-up and improve the digital marketing strategy
Skills And Qualifications
- Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and manage projects from beginning to end
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Exceptional ability to manage details
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Be available for at least 20 hours a week
- A bachelor’s degree (or currently enrolled student) in the liberal arts or equivalent work experience
- Understands and can utilize emerging platforms, digital media, and web/social media management and measurement tools (e.g. HootSuite, Google Analytics)
- Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus
- Strong working knowledge of email marketing applications (e.g. Constant Contact)
We’re looking for people to join our cause – to simplify the visual web with really smart but simple visual tools. A technology startup founded by IITians and backed by some of the most reputable media companies as customers, we offer a rare opportunity to join a thriving, fast-paced, multi-cultural environment and be part of a truly exciting journey. You will be at the forefront of innovation, joining the only Artificial Intelligence startup in India that has successfully deployed several CV/ML solutions for several large media companies and now focusing on solving problems of the global market.
Tessact is an Artificial Intelligence (AI) and data analytics startup, founded by IIT Bombay alumni, that helps in transforming businesses using powerful video recognition technologies built on most advanced machine learning systems. The company redefines the way contextual insights are to be used for media production, digital advertising, consumer experience creation and news analytics
Analyze user engagements (e.g. click-through and bounce rates)
Report on web traffic from all social media
Build and support SEO strategies, including optimizing keywords in content marketing projects
Identify the habits of our online customers and suggest ways to reach a broader audience
Maintain a cohesive strategy across all platforms to increase our brand awareness
Coordinate with our digital team and the Marketing department to design advertising campaigns
Ensure timely responses to customers and followers’ queries and comments
Advise other employees on their social media activity (e.g. how to respond to comments and questions by customers and what to share on personal or company accounts)
Research how emerging social networks and features can benefit our company
Previous work experience as a Social Media Analyst, Social Media Coordinator, or similar role
Hands-on experience with social media platforms and digital marketing campaigns
In-depth understanding of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
Experiences with social media management tools, like Buffer and Hootsuite
Familiarity with online content (experience with WordPress and content management systems preferred)
Ability to identify target audience preferences and trends
Excellent communication skills
Time management and multitasking skills
Additional qualifications in digital technologies or social media management will add plus points to your performance.
Role: Business Operations/Account/Client Services manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: 4.2 to 6 Lakhs per annum based on experience
Location: Madhapur, Hyderabad
Experience: Agency and Marketing experience preferred
Arin & Human is looking for a Client Services/Account/Business Operations manager to handle some of our Singapore and Indian Clients.
- Requires managing both Digital and Traditional Marketing objectives of clients
- Understand Clients' sales and marketing objectives and prepare a well-planned brief for the creative and digital teams
- Conduct daily meetings between teams and be flexible with remote collaboration tools such as teams, hangouts etc.
- Should have an excellent knack for creativity and passion for marketing
- Monitoring SEO and paid marketing activities
- Drive weekly review meetings with clients and monitor account health
- Understanding of Marketing & Branding Strategies
- Understanding of latest consumer marketing technology such as marketing automation, e-commerce platforms, CMS, CRM etc.