- Developer will be responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks (Code igniter, Magento, Laravel etc).
- Should have experience in Word Press, Code igniter / Laravel or at-lease 1 MVC framework of PHP.
- Good communication.
- Team worker.
- Ability to handle projects.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Good Experience & Understanding of CRM & ERP processes & Design
- Strong knowledge of configuration and customisation of the ERPNext platform
About the Organization:
WeMakeScholars is an organization funded and supported by the Ministry of IT, Government of India under the 'Digital India Campaign'. We offer international education finance via scholarships and education loans, to study abroad aspirants. We are currently a 120 members team. Last financial year, we disbursed 2200 Cr in education loans to 8300 students across India.
We are looking for a PHP Developer who is keen to work in a startup environment esp. a product-based company.
We are hiring developers (from 0 to 10 experience) with relevant knowledge and experience with the development and deployment of large-scale cloud-native enterprise systems on PHP, REST APIs, Node Js, Flutter, AWS & MySql.
As a full-stack engineer, you will be working to create scalable, maintainable, bug repellent state of art web applications.
About Tech Department:
- Our internal tech team is responsible for end-to-end in-house tech support which includes and is not limited to design, development & deployment.
- We are continuously developing and improvising our products to enhance customer and team experience.
- As we are in the Fintech space, our team has to ensure the database security of the application.
- Participate in full lifecycle development
- Work closely with product managers and UI/UX designers to analyze requirements
- Review peer code changes
- Make recommendations for design and implementation improvements
- Integrating the Frontend UI with Backend APIs.
- Design and implement APIs for web/mobile (both Android & IOS) applications.
- Work with the Product team in prioritizing development activities for weekly sprints
Experience & Skills Required
- Prior experience- not mandatory
- Ability to quickly learn - PHP, MySql, JQuery, Ajax, Git
- Have familiarity with- HTML, CSS, JS
- Strong team player with an open mindset to learn new technologies and Knowledge of common SDLC.
- A passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions
Preference will be given to those with
- Internships experience
- Worked on own projects
- Experience in PHP, MySql
|Top skill - J2EE_JAVA_SPRING_REST WEBSERVICES
Strong experience in Java/ J2ee
Should have experience JSP, Springs, Java Script, Webservices and Oracle PL/SQL
Good to have Telecom knowledge and Unix shell scripting
Exposure to Angular would be an added advantage
Should be willing to work in challenging environment for a start up company