- Degree/ Diploma in Graphic designing
- Ability to develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate digital platfoms and style to meet the client's objectives.
- Proficiency in Various Graphic Design software for making banners, info-graphics, posters, etc
- Would manage the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics that includes illustrations, logos, layouts, photos, videos
- Creativity and Graphic Design skills.
- Strong instinct for visually engaging design
- Design evangelist with a strong eye for details and an innovative bent of mind
- Ability to defend your design direction and reasoning if challenged in client meetings
- Minimum 3 years working in a similar role
- Interact with clients - AD or CD, and understand the brief and scope of projects
- Work with the Brand Strategist to add creative direction for digital marketing campaigns
- Create artworks for use across digital channels such as social media, Google ads, Websites etc.
- Work with the Brand Strategist for the internal branding and creative communication
- You will be working with a diverse team of strategists, copywriters, marketers and business development leads to bring client campaigns to life.
About Saltoro Coffee Roasters
We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer Intern to create graphics with top-notch designing skills.
You should have up-to-date knowledge of designs that speak visually. The design should have a huge impact on the consumer. You will have to work on various designs for the promotion of the brand.
If your goal is to attract and inspire the audience, then we will like to meet you.
• Use creativity to build new ideas and design concepts as per the client’s needs.
• Edit and adjust design drafts with recommendations for final approval.
• Create the visual concept of pictures, art, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
• Knowledge of font size and style to enhance the readability of text and images.
• Test the resolution of the graphics over various media and screen sizes.
• Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, Computer-aided design (CAD) or Indesign training course will be preferred.
• Outstanding Graphic Design Portfolio.
• Highly creative and versatile with conceptual clarity.
• Ability to perform manipulation and retouch of the images.
• Knowledge about the latest trends in the market pertaining to the field of designing.
• Hands-on experience in image editing tools and graphic design software like InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, etc.
• Willingness to accept feedback and make necessary changes in the part of the design.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Excellent artistic ability and presentation ideas.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong soft skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail for accuracy.
• Good time management abilities
• Certificate on successful completion of the internship
• Letter of recommendation.
• Flexible working hours.
• Rs 5000 monthly stipend
Best Performers will get a chance to be shortlisted for the permanent role with the Company.
Duration of the internship is SIX months
- Graduate with 1-3 years of experience in graphic designing
- Experience in designing/ developing e-learning courses
- Experience working with an LMS and course development software
- Excellent English and Hindi written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with a team and stakeholders at various levels of hierarchy
- Self-driven with the ability to work without constant supervision
- Experience in Graphic Design software - Adobe Photoshop, Canva, Illustrator, Sketch, Corel draw, etc.
- Experience in Video editing
- Self-driven with the ability to work without constant supervision
Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
Perform retouching and manipulation of images
Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
1.5 - 2 years of experience in graphic design
Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
Hands on Experience in Adobe Photoshop and CorelDraw.
Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, InDesign, and other graphic design software
Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects.
Strong Analytical Skills
- developing concepts, graphics, and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size
- preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Work with the content development team to produce a final design.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, CorelDraw, Photoshop)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
Stream: Marketing Communications
NOTE: THIS IS A CONTRACT TO HIRE ROLE.
• Manage and Design for various communications on channels like Email, Notifications, In-app/Web/m-web properties
• Product campaigns and brand campaigns (ATL/BTL) either contribute directly and/or oversee if led by agency
• Off-line collaterals like Point-of-sale, Posters, Danglers etc.
• Social media campaigns
• Internal communications on need basis
• Work in-close collaboration with growth, brand marketing, designer and agencies (on need basis) as a team of 3 – you the designer, copywriter and content writer
• Your performance will be measured on the effectiveness of the communication you develop using KPIs like Transaction numbers, click through rates, engagement, etc
• For the desired position, the employee must provide strong conceptual thinking, solid design skills and expertise in creative design programs.
• Amazing design skills across various medium
• Expertise in adobe creative suit
• Proactive and an idea person who can take leap from the brief to design the most impactful communication
• Work closely with copywriter - content person and the marketing team
• Collaborates effectively and is open to ideas from other people
• Active on the new age social media platforms and is well-aware of social and other trends
• Experience of working in unstructured environment, entrepreneurial in nature
• What will Push- Up Your Chances is about 2 years of advertising experience especially digital with the ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Strong understanding of different styles of designs for different requirements.
• Command over Hindi in addition to English language. Regional language skills would be an added advantage.
Education Qualification Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design or related field
1. Around 2 years of work experience in design, creative & conceptualizing experience preferably in advertising agencies
2. High-level proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (CS6 or higher): Illustrator Photoshop, InDesign (web, video and animation software)