Digital Yards is a Business News platform where users read Latest Digital Marketing news, trending Market News , Sustainability News, Business News on the Digital Yards. Grow your business online with our latest articles.
Need to promote the site visibility and increase website traffic
Our client is a Y Combinator-backed Shopify-like platform for creators & knowledge professionals (coaches, instructors, experts, artists, etc.) to launch, manage and grow their business online. Founded by IIT/ IIM/ BITS/ Yale/ BCG Alumni and 3X Entrepreneurs, they are well funded and backed by top Indian VC firms along with start-up veterans like Kunal Shah (CRED).
Expert in creating & executing successful campaigns on Facebook, Instagram & Google Adwords.
You are a highly goal-oriented individual with good communication skills.
Experienced in other ad platforms like Quora Ads, Reddit Ads, and others.
Highly analytical with expertise in setting up, running, and reporting on experiments, and always sharing insights rather than just data.
Expertise with Firebase, GTM, and Google Analytics.
Experience in generating leads and achieving long-term sustainable growth.
Experience in working with creative teams to give constructive feedback for performance marketing.
A strong portfolio to demonstrate your skillset
Job description: Digital Marketing
Work Location: Madurai-onsite
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
Role: Customer Success & Ad Ops
Location: Bangalore & Mumbai, India
About the company:
Founded by entrepreneur Rajiv Dingra, RD&X Network is a technology company offering transformational martech, adtech, and deep tech products and solutions to drive creative, media, data, and business transformation, helping global businesses become real-time, disruptive, and thereby achieve exponential growth. We are a geography agnostic, hybrid work culture, and agile company which is focused on a forward-looking work culture. We have some of the best industry talents on board and we identify ourselves as Transformists. We believe that transformation is not just for business, but for our people too. To know more, visit www.rdandx.com
To know about the products that we are building, you can take a quick glance at our website: www.rebid.co
We are a small, focused, and collaborative team
New members quickly take on responsibility of larger parts of the application
While your focus may be on one part of our technology stack, we know that engineers love to learn, and we encourage you to continue to learn all of our tools
We are gunning for a hybrid work culture as we truly believe that everyone can perform in any environment with a deep sense of belonging and a community to deliver results that we can be proud of.
Come aboard, because we are building a flying jet 🚀 while in a take-off mode. And the jet is a supersonic one! 😊
Customer Success & Ad Ops Executive:
Fueled by our customer and business growth, we’re looking for Customer Success Executive to run and grow relationships with our customers, ensuring they are successfully adopting the product.
The goal of our Customer Success Executive at ReBid is, simply, to help our customers achieve marketing and advertising growth using our platform. They do so by partnering with the ReBid Customer Success Team and other cross-functional partners to onboard, train, and provide day-today support for our customers. Since we partner with clients to help them automate their marketing and advertising, our Customer Success Executive need to be skilled at understanding the customer’s business priorities and able to map the product capabilities of ReBid and the Various integrations we have with walled gardens and programmatic DSPs
- Understand customer needs, to then plan, organize and manage all phases of a joint success plan, then focus on how we use our product to help customers meet those needs
- Be an expert on the ReBid platform and act as a vital resource for helping with training, questions, and troubleshooting customer issues
- Managing client’s advertising budget and driving success
- Be a subject matter expertise in digital advertising for our customers, guiding them on how to drive growth for our customers
- Perform deep data analysis to answer the client’s strategic questions, and drive action
- Move the needle with respect to the client’s KPIs and continuously showcase the value of ReBid platform throughout the engagement period
- Collaborate with our internal teams to shape new features
- Take ownership of customer service requests through coordinating with the technical support and engineer teams to ensure requests are addressed quickly and with a high level of satisfaction
- Advise our Sales team on upselling & cross-selling opportunities that will help our customers succeed
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Communication, Economics or related field
- 1-4 years of professional work experience prefered
- experience in running media and advertising engagement with customers, in a consulting/agency role prefered
- Well versed in Bid and Budget management, content optimization, and promotion planning
- An analytical approach to problem-solving with advanced Excel skills
- Project management experience and ability to anticipate and mitigate risks
- Excellent presentation and communication skills including both oral and written
- Google Ads/Facebook Ads/Linkedin Ads Certification prefered
- Track record of retaining and renewing Enterprise customers in the SaaS space.
Working on SEO, (Pay Per Click) PPC, email marketing and other types of online marketing campaigns. Be creative and strategise ongoing online marketing campaigns and deliver ideas & results to clients.
Desired candidate would be responsible for generating leads through outbound calls and online/email marketing across the globe.
Must be able to conduct demos and deliver client presentations
Can make their own database for email marketing
SEO Strategy & execution.
Ensuring all website content, blogs are SEO optimised
Help drive Keyword strategy & Paid promotions
Content distribution, building backlinks, Posting on quora, medium etc
Automate Emails, Database management for broadcast and data integrations (Mailchimp)
Website Management - landing page updates, content update
Should have basic SEO knowledge and comfortable with WordPress
- An outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Planning, implementing and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks
- Optimize content for the social media platforms
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- With Good Communication Skills
- Candidates from Marketing Agency can apply.
- Immediate with 15 days joinees preferred.
- An ideal candidate would be someone who handles end to end digital marketing
- Manage the SEO initiatives - strategising, planning and execution
- Define key metrics and SEO road map (including link building strategy)
- Review and analyse analytics and site traffic to gauge positive and negative changes
- Create and execute an SEO plan for the assigned categories to maximise traffic from the
- Plan SEO tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights on search engine
- Collaborate with Content team to optimise copy and landing pages for search engine
- Collaborate with the SEM team for keyword research and complementary campaigns
- Research, analyse and benchmark against competitor performance
- Create and maintain SEO performance dashboard to provide visibility for respective pages
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
What We are Looking for
- Proven track record of building top talent and high performance.
- A Team Player
- Experience managing large scale systems in competitive and rapid growth environments
- Master of on-page & off-page SEO
- Understand the co-relation of content & link-building.
- Who speaks the language of google webmaster & analytics
- Bachelor's degree with experience of 2 - 4 years in Digital Marketing domain.