We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer that will help our team establish DevOps practice. You will work closely with the technical lead ( and/or CTO ) to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company.
You will help us build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure. You’ll implement monitoring for automated system health checks. Lastly, you’ll build our CI pipeline, and train and guide the team in DevOps practices.
- Implement and own the CI.
- Manage CD tooling.
- Implement and maintain monitoring and alerting.
- Build and maintain highly available production systems.
Qualification- B.tech in IT
About Peacock Solar
Do Your Thng
DYT - Do Your Thing, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
We are looking for experienced DevOps Engineers to join our Engineering team. The candidate will be working with our engineers and interact with the tech team for high quality web applications for a product.
- Devops Engineer with 2+ years of experience in development and production operations supporting for Linux & Windows based applications and Cloud deployments (AWS/GC stack)
- Experience working with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Pipeline
- Exposure to managing LAMP stack-based applications
- Experience Resource provisioning automation using tools such as CloudFormation, terraform and ARM Templates.
- Experience in working closely with clients, understanding their requirements, design and implement quality solutions to meet their needs.
- Ability to take ownership on the carried-out work
- Experience coordinating with rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
- Experience deploying Docker based applications
- Experience with AWS services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to AWS, google cloud and Azure Cloud
- Experience in Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform
- Build Monitoring tools and respond to alarms triggered in production environment
- Willingness to quickly become a member of the team and to do what it takes to get the job done
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and listen and learn from stakeholders
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and incorporate company values in your everyday work.
Intuitive is the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and Services company supporting Global Enterprise Customer across Americas, Europe and Middle East.
Intuitive is looking for highly talented hands-on Cloud Infrastructure Architects to help accelerate our growing Professional Services consulting Cloud & DevOps practice. This is an excellent opportunity to join Intuitive’ s global world class technology teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career working with some of the largest customers.Job Description:
- Integrate gates into CI/CD pipeline and push all flaws/issues to developers IDE (as far left as possible) - ideally in code repo but required by the time code is in the artifact repository.
- Demonstrable experience in Containerization-Docker and orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Experience withsetting up self-managed Kubernetes clusters without using any managed cloud offerings like EKS
- Experience working withAWS - Managing AWS services - EC2, S3, Cloudfront, VPC, SNS, Lambda, AWS Autoscaling, AWS IAM, RDS, EBS, Kinesis, SQS, DynamoDB, Elastic Cache, Redshift, Cloudwatch, Amazon Inspector.
- Familiarity withLinux and UNIX systems (e.g. CentOS, RedHat) and command line system administration such as Bash, VIM, SSH.
- Hands on experience in configuration management of server farms (using tools such asPuppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.,).
- Demonstrated understanding of ITIL methodologies, ITIL v3 or v4 certification
- Kubernetes CKA or CKAD certification nice to have
Excellent communication skills
Open to work on EST time zone
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer that will help our team establish DevOps
practice. You will work closely with the technical lead to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company.You will also help us build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure. You’ll implement monitoring for automated system health checks. Lastly, you’ll build our CI pipeline, and train and guide the team in DevOps practices. This would be a hybrid role and the person would be expected to also do some application-level programming in their downtime.
- Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of production systems.
- Ensuring availability, performance, security, and scalability of production systems.
- Evaluation of new technology alternatives and vendor products.
- System troubleshooting and problem resolution across various application domains and
- Providing recommendations for architecture and process improvements.
- Definition and deployment of systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring on AWS
- Manage the establishment and configuration of SaaS infrastructure in an agile way
by storing infrastructure as code and employing automated configuration
management tools with a goal to be able to re-provision environments at any point in
- Be accountable for proper backup and disaster recovery procedures.
- Drive operational cost reductions through service optimizations and demand based
- Have on call responsibilities.
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Uses open source technologies and tools to accomplish specific use cases encountered
within the project.
- Uses coding languages or scripting methodologies to solve a problem with a custom
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a
sense of ownership and drive.
- Prior experience as a software developer in a couple of high level programming
services to NodeJS on AWS Lambda (Serverless)
- Extensive experience with web servers such as Nginx/Apache
- Strong Linux system administration background.
- Ability to present and communicate the architecture in a visual form.
- Strong knowledge of AWS (e.g. IAM, EC2, VPC, ELB, ALB, Autoscaling, Lambda, NAT
- Experience maintaining and deploying highly-available, fault-tolerant systems at scale (~
1 Lakh users a day)
- A drive towards automating repetitive tasks (e.g. scripting via Bash, Python, Ruby, etc)
- Expertise with Git
- Experience implementing CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins, TravisCI)
- Strong experience with databases such as MySQL, NoSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis and/or
- Stellar troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems.
- Current with industry trends, IT ops and industry best practices, and able to identify the
ones we should implement.
- Time and project management skills, with the capability to prioritize and multitask as
Numerator is a data and technology company reinventing market research. Headquartered in Chicago, IL, Numerator has 1,600 employees worldwide. The company blends proprietary data with advanced technology to create unique insights for the market research industry that has been slow to change. The majority of Fortune 100 companies are Numerator clients.
What We Do and How?
We are a market research company, revolutionizing how it's done! We mix fast paced development and unique approaches to bring best practices and strategy to our technology. Our tech stack is deep, leveraging several languages and frameworks including Python, C#, Java, Kotlin, React, Angular, and Django among others. Our engineering hurdles sit at the intersection of technologies ranging from mobile, computer vision and crowdsourcing, to machine learning and big data analytics.
From San Francisco to Chicago to Ottawa, our R&D team is comprised of talented individuals spanning across a robust tech stack. The R&D team is comprised of product, data analytics, engineers across Front End, Back End, DevOps, Business Intelligence, ETL, Data Science, Mobile Apps, and much more. Across these different groups we work towards one common goal: To build products into efficient and seamless user experiences that help our clients succeed.
Numerator is looking for a Infrastructure Engineer to join our growing team. This is a unique opportunity where you will get a chance to work with an established and rapidly evolving platforms that handles millions of requests and massive amounts of data. In this position, you will be responsible for taking on new initiatives to automate, enhance, maintain, and scale services in a rapidly-scaling SaaS environment.
As a member of our team, you will make an immediate impact as you help build out and expand our technology platforms across several software products. This is a fast-paced role with high growth, visibility, impact, and where many of the decisions for new projects will be driven by you and your team from inception through production.
Some of the technologies we frequently use include: Terraform, Ansible, SumoLogic, Kubernetes, and many AWS-native services.
• Develop and test the cloud infrastructure to scale a rapidly growing ecosystem.
• Monitor and improve DevOps tools and processes, automate mundane tasks, and improve system reliability.
• Provide deep expertise to help steer scalability and stability improvements early in the life-cycle of development while working with the rest of the team to automate existing processes that deploy, test, and lead our production environments.
• Train teams to improve self-healing and self-service cloud-based ecosystems in an evolving AWS infrastructure.
• Build internal tools to demonstrate performance and operational efficiency.
• Develop comprehensive monitoring solutions to provide full visibility to the different platform components using tools and services like Kubernetes, Sumologic, Prometheus, Grafana.
• Identify and troubleshoot any availability and performance issues at multiple layers of deployment, from hardware, operating environment, network, and application.
• Work cross-functionally with various teams to improve Numerator’s infrastructure through automation.
• Work with other teams to assist with issue resolutions related to application configuration, deployment, or debugging.
• Lead by example and evangelize DevOps best practice within other engineering teams at Numerator.
Skills & Requirements
What you bring
• A minimum of 3 years of work experience in backend software, DevOps, or a related field.
• A passion for software engineering, automation and operations and are excited about reliability, availability and performance.
• Availability to participate in after-hours on-call support with your fellow engineers.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving mindset combined with experience troubleshooting large scale systems.
• Fundamental knowledge in networking; operating systems; package build system (IP subnets and routing, ACL’s, Core Ubuntu, PIP and NPM).
• Experience with automation technologies to build, deploy and integrate both infrastructure and applications (e.g., Terraform, Ansible).
• Experience using scripting languages like Python and *nix tools (Bash, sed/awk, Make).
• You enjoy developing and managing real-time distributed platforms and services that scale billions of requests.
• Have the ability to manage multiple systems across stratified environments.
• A deep enthusiasm for the Cloud and DevOps and keen to get other people involved.
• Experience with scaling and operationalizing distributed data stores, file systems and services.
• Running services in AWS or other cloud platforms, strong experience with Linux systems.
• Experience in modern software paradigms including cloud applications and serverless architectures.
• You look ahead to identify opportunities and foster a culture of innovation.
• BS, MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
Nice to haves
• Previous experience working with a geographically distributed software engineering team.
• Experience working with Jenkins or Circle-CI
• Experience with storage optimizations and management
• Solid understanding of building scalable, highly performant systems and services
• Expertise with big data, analytics, machine learning, and personalization.
• Start-up or CPG industry experience
If this sounds like something you would like to be part of, we’d love for you to apply! Don't worry if you think that you don't meet all the qualifications here. The tools, technology, and methodologies we use are constantly changing and we value talent and interest over specific experience.
Disclaimer: We do not charge any fee for employment and the same applies to the Recruitment Partners who we work with. Numerator is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit. Additionally, we do not ask for any refundable security deposit to be paid in bank accounts for employment purposes. We request candidates to be cautious of misleading communications and not pay any fee/ deposit to individuals/ agencies/ employment portals on the pretext of attending Numerator interview process or seeking employment with us. These would be fraudulent in nature. Anyone dealing with such individuals/agencies/
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Required qualifications and must have skills
5+ years of experience managing a team of 5+ infrastructure software engineers
5+ years of experience in building and scaling technical infrastructure
5+ years of experience in delivering software
Experience leading by influence in multi-team, cross-functional projects
Demonstrated experience recruiting and managing technical teams, including performance management and managing engineers
Experience with cloud service providers such as AWS, GCP, or Azure
Experience with containerization technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker
Nice to have Skills
Experience with Hadoop, Hive and Presto
Application/infrastructure benchmarking and optimization
Familiarity with modern CI/CD practices
Familiarity with reliability best practices
Should have strong working experience with Cloud technologies like AWS and Azure.
Should have strong working experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins and Rundeck.
Must have experience with configuration management tools like Ansible.
Must have working knowledge on tools like Terraform.
Must be good at Scripting Languages like shell scripting and python.
Should be expertise in DevOps practices and should have demonstrated the ability to apply that knowledge across diverse projects and teams.
Experience with tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet, JIRA, gitlab and Jfrog.
Experience in scripting languages like groovy.
Experience with GCP
Summary & Responsibilities:
Write build pipelines and IaaC (ARM templates, terraform or cloud formation).
Develop ansible playbooks to install and configure various products.
Implement Jenkins and Rundeck jobs( and pipelines).
Must be a self-starter and be able to work well in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Work independently and resolve issues with minimal supervision.
Strong desire to learn new technologies and techniques
Strong communication (written / verbal ) skills
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
4+ years of experience in DevOps and AWS.
2+ years of experience in Python, Shell scripting and Azure.
We are having an excellent job opportunity for the position for AWS Infra Architect for one of the reputed Multinational Company at Hyderabad.
Mandate Skills : Please find the below expectations
- We need at-least 3+ years of experience as an Architect in AWS Primary Skills
- Designing, Planning, Implementation , Providing the solutions in Designing the Architecture
- Automation Using Terraform / Powershell /Python
- Should have good experience in Cloud formation Templates
- Experience in Cloudwatch
- Security in AWS
- Strong Linux Administration skills
Technical Experience/Knowledge Needed :
- Cloud-hosted services environment.
- Proven ability to work in a Cloud-based environment.
- Ability to manage and maintain Cloud Infrastructure on AWS
- Must have strong experience in technologies such as Dockers, Kubernetes, Functions, etc.
- Knowledge in orchestration tools Ansible
- Experience with ELK Stack
- Strong knowledge in Micro Services, Container-based architecture and the corresponding deployment tools and techniques.
- Hands-on knowledge of implementing multi-staged CI / CD with tools like Jenkins and Git.
- Sound knowledge on tools like Kibana, Kafka, Grafana, Instana and so on.
- Proficient in bash Scripting Languages.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Clustering, Load Balancing, High Availability and Disaster Recovery, Auto Scaling, etc.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect or/and Linux System Administrator
- Strong ability to work independently on complex issues
- Collaborate efficiently with internal experts to resolve customer issues quickly
- No objection to working night shifts as the production support team works on 24*7 basis. Hence, rotational shifts will be assigned to the candidates weekly to get equal opportunity to work in a day and night shifts. But if you get candidates willing to work the night shift on a need basis, discuss with us.
- Early Joining
- Willingness to work in Delhi NCR