Who We Are
Getir is a technology company, a pioneer of the online ultra-fast grocery delivery service business, that has transformed the way in which millions of people across the world consume groceries. We believe in a world where getting everything you need, when you need it, sustainably, is the new normal.
Getir is growing incredibly fast in Europe, but we want to grow globally. From London to Tokyo, Sao Paulo to New York, our global ambitions can only be accomplished with exceptional technology.
If you've got the experience and the ambition to be a Database Administrator (Postgres) at Getir and a founding part of our technology hub in Bangalore, please apply.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with engineering and other teams to build & maintain our database requirements and answer big data questions
- Use your past DBA experience and industry wide best practices to scale and optimize the database services.
- Regularly conduct database health monitoring and diagnostics
- Create processes to ensure data integrity and identify potential data errors.
- Document and update procedures and processes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems as they arise
What we look for in you:
- You have A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Science, or another related field.
- 3+ years of experience as a Database Administrator
- Proficiency administering PostgreSQL
- Extensive experience performing general troubleshooting database maintenance activities including backup and recovery, capacity planning, and managing user accounts.
- Experience in identifying and documenting risk areas and mitigation strategies for process and procedure activities.
- Experience in managing schemas, indexing, objects, and partitioning the tables.
- Experience in managing system configurations.
- Experience creating data design models, database architecture, and data repository design.
- Strong understanding of SQL tuning and optimization of query plans.
- Linux shell scripting skills and experience with production Linux environments
- Experience working with software engineers in a highly technical environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge administering MongoDB (Good to have)
- Knowledge administering Amazon RDS for PostgreSQL & Redshift. (Good to have)
Our client is a publicly traded enterprise in the UAE, working in Global Markets-Trading Solutions. They are looking for a VP, Head of Engineering, who has solid working knowledge of securities and yields across all financial product types. The Head of Engineering will primarily drive the vision, design, strategy, and implementation of integrated systems in order to support the business and ensure alignment of the architecture and implementation of the target trading system with business strategies and visions. Main Qualifications 12 - 15 years of IT experience with minimum 7 years of hands-on solution architecture experience for enterprise-grade trading applications. Hands on experience in trading technologies including FIX protocol, market data systems, high frequency trading
Order Management and Routing:
- C++ for All Back-end modules running on Linux CentOS.
- Python for Scripting.
- Qt Framework on C++ for Desktop Applications.
- Django Framework on Python for Web Server/REST Framework.
- Data Layer - Postgres db/Mongodb.
- Webmethod by Software AG
- Presentation Layer (Linux)
- Web Prelogin - Drupal/PHP
- Web Post Login - Vuejs
- Mobile App - Dart + Flutter/Ionic + Angular
- Business Layer ( Linux) - Golang
- Routine Jobs (Linux) - Golang
- Data Layer - MySQL/Maria DB
looking for a candidate who is a self-starter and open to learning best practice development from the team. This role comes with the opportunity to absorb knowledge and grow as a developer.
Salesforce Certified Developer 1 (PD1), Apex, Salesforce integration with large applications End to End (for Salesforce API understanding)
What you need to succeed in this role
- Must have: The candidate should have Salesforce Certified Developer 1 (PD1)
- Must Have: 3+ Years of experience as Salesforce Developer
- Must have: Web Application Development Background in a Product Company
- Must have: Excellent development experience with Apex is a must
- Must have: Experience in Visual Force pages development (for Xoxoday UI components)
- Must have: Experience in Salesforce integration with large applications End to End (for Salesforce API understanding)
- Must have: Experience and knowledge of Lightning Design System (for Xoxoday UI widget components)
- Must have: Proven experience with Salesforce development, system integrations, and bug fixes
- Must have: Very good Understanding of Salesforce standard objects and custom objects such as Leads, Account, Contacts, Opportunity, Products, Price book, Lead process, Sales process, and Forecasting is required
- Must have: Experience and knowledge of Lightning Design System
- Good to have: Hands-on experience in Salesforce Community Cloud, Service Cloud, and Lightning
Benefits of joining us
- Ability to join a small and growing team, and work with some of the coolest people you've ever met
- Opportunity to make an impact, and leave your mark on this organization.
- Competitive compensation, with the ability to shape your own career trajectory
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality on content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at this company
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
A mentor is going to be a role model for our future SSE’s, hence we are looking for mentors
who have at least 3+ years of experience with strong technical expertise as well as strong
love for technology and upskilling students.
Roles and responsibilities:
● Prepare and deliver lectures, tutorials and workshops for students.
● Contribute to the teaching team and partake in all formal daily functions and meetings.
● Deliver live or classroom coding sessions.
● Support and mentor (including pairing) students.
● Perform code reviews.
● Perform technical check-ins with students.
● Solicit and respond to feedback from students and other teachers.
● Perform student assessments as per the syllabus requirements.
Basic Skill Requirement
● Good knowledge on front-end technologies
○ HTML 5
○ CSS 3
● Good knowledge on back-end technologies
○ Unit Testing Frameworks - Jest, Mocha
● Good knowledge on databases
○ NoSQL DB - MongoDB
○ Relational DB - MySQL
● Good knowledge on DevOps
○ Building CI-CD pipelines
● Interest in teaching with ability to explain complex things in simple language
● Prior experience of conducting offline Live Sessions preferred
● Prior experience of leading teams towards project completion
● Willingness to accept feedback
● Excellent communication skills
● Advanced English proficiency
Perks and Benefits:
● Competitive salary and the opportunity to be part of an impactful movement to
transform higher education for the better
● Free accommodation and food when you’re on-campus
● Challenging role designed to significantly enhance technical profile and skills.
● Awesome work culture that helps you thrive
● And most importantly, the opportunity to lead a team that puts high focus on
outcome-oriented technical coaching and develop the next generation of CTOs
TeamExtn is looking for a passionate Senior Scala Engineer. It will be expected from you to build pragmatic solutions on mission-critical initiatives. If you know your stuff, see the beauty in code, have knowledge in depth and breadth, advocate best practices, and love to work with distributed systems, then this is an ideal position for you.
As a core member of our Special Projects team, you will work on various new projects in a startup-like environment. These projects may include such things as building new APIs (REST/GraphQL/gRPC) for new products, integrating new products with core Carvana services, building highly scalable back end processing systems in Scala and integrating with systems backed by Machine Learning. You will use cutting edge functional Scala libraries such as ZIO. You will have the opportunity to work closely with our Product, Experience and Software Engineering teams to deliver impact.
- Build highly scalable APIs and back end processing systems for new products
- Contribute in the full software development lifecycle from design and development to testing and operating in production
- Communicate effectively with engineers, product managers and data scientists
- Drive scalability and performance within our distributed AI platform
- Full software development lifecycle from design and development to testing and operating in production
- Communicate effectively with engineers, product managers and data scientists
Skills And Experience:
- 4+ years experience with Scala, Java or other functional language
- Experience with Akka and Lightbend stack
- Expert with PostgreSQL, MySQL or MS SQL
- Experience in architecting, developing, deploying and operating large scale distributed systems and actor systems
- Experience with cloud APIs (e.g., GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Messaging systems such as GCP Pub/Sub, RabbitMQ, Kafka
- Strong foundation in algorithms and data structures and their real-world use cases.
- Solid understanding of computer systems and networks
- Production quality coding standards and patterns
- Experience with functional programming in Scala
- Knowledge of ZIO and related ecosystem
- Experience with functional database libraries in Scala (Quill preferred)
- Kubernetes and Docker
- Typescript, React and frontend UI development experience
- gRPC, GraphQL
Senior Service now Developer -Role description
At least 4 years of development experience in ServiceNow
- Experience with Business Rules, Client Scripts, ACLs, UI Policies, Workflows, and SLAs
- Experience in Implementing ServiceNow ITSM modules (Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB, Asset and Service Catalog), Customer Service module and Performance Analytics
- ServiceNow Experience with Scripted Web Service or Direct Web Services including Rest, SOAP APIs
- Experience with Agile SCRUM and SAFe Methodologies
- Understanding of ITIL Concepts
- Experience with Domain Separation, Service Portal, Multi Provider Single-Sign-on, XML, AJAX, JSON
- Custom UI Changes with usage of Web Technologies such as DOM, HTML changes
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate across a broad spectrum of users.
- Good oral and written skills using English language
- Ability to interpret incomplete and/or ambiguous information
- Ability to map and document technical and business processes
- Proactive team player.
Optional Skills (Good to have):
- Project management framework foundation certified
- Good understanding of Data models and Data Centric organisations
- ServiceNow Certified System Developer or Administrator
Are you an IT professional with 1.5-3 years of experience with strong fundamentals in any programming language? If yes, Apply now!
Position: Programmer Analyst
CTC: 8LPA to 10LPA
1. Eligibility Check
2. Technical and HR Round of Interviews
3. A letter (LoI) from the Client to kick start the Technical Grooming Session
5. Offer letter
Should have excellent knowledge of Sybase and Mogo DB
Effective troubleshooting skills across hardware, O/S, network, and storage.
Experience of communicating and collaborating in globally distributed teams.
*Automation tester : should have good experience in Selenium, Java and TestNG
*Manual tester : should have good experience and understanding of functional and API testing
*should have good communication skill and be a team player
- Identity Access Management (IAM)/SailPoint IIQ Implementation and Governance
- Java development
- Role -Base Access Control (RBAC)
- Custom / OOTB connector development experience
- Integration experience with JDBC, Active Directory, ServiceNow, Mainframe ACF2