- Key responsibility is to design and develop a data pipeline including the architecture, prototyping, and development of data extraction, transformation/processing, cleansing/standardizing, and loading in Data Warehouse at real-time/near the real-time frequency. Source data can be structured, semi-structured, and/or unstructured format.
- Provide technical expertise to design efficient data ingestion solutions to consolidate data from RDBMS, APIs, Messaging queues, weblogs, images, audios, documents, etc of Enterprise Applications, SAAS applications, external 3rd party sites or APIs, etc through ETL/ELT, API integrations, Change Data Capture, Robotic Process Automation, Custom Python/Java Coding, etc
- Development of complex data transformation using Talend (BigData edition), Python/Java transformation in Talend, SQL/Python/Java UDXs, AWS S3, etc to load in OLAP Data Warehouse in Structured/Semi-structured form
- Development of data model and creating transformation logic to populate models for faster data consumption with simple SQL.
- Implementing automated Audit & Quality assurance checks in Data Pipeline
- Document & maintain data lineage to enable data governance
- Coordination with BIU, IT, and other stakeholders to provide best-in-class data pipeline solutions, exposing data via APIs, loading in down streams, No-SQL Databases, etc
- Programming experience using Python / Java, to create functions / UDX
- Extensive technical experience with SQL on RDBMS (Oracle/MySQL/Postgresql etc) including code optimization techniques
- Strong ETL/ELT skillset using Talend BigData Edition. Experience in Talend CDC & MDM functionality will be an advantage.
- Experience & expertise in implementing complex data pipelines, including semi-structured & unstructured data processing
- Expertise to design efficient data ingestion solutions to consolidate data from RDBMS, APIs, Messaging queues, weblogs, images, audios, documents, etc of Enterprise Applications, SAAS applications, external 3rd party sites or APIs, etc through ETL/ELT, API integrations, Change Data Capture, Robotic Process Automation, Custom Python/Java Coding, etc
- Good understanding & working experience in OLAP Data Warehousing solutions (Redshift, Synapse, Snowflake, Teradata, Vertica, etc) and cloud-native Data Lake (S3, ADLS, BigQuery, etc) solutions
- Familiarity with AWS tool stack for Storage & Processing. Able to recommend the right tools/solutions available to address a technical problem
- Good knowledge of database performance and tuning, troubleshooting, query optimization, and tuning
- Good analytical skills with the ability to synthesize data to design and deliver meaningful information
- Good knowledge of Design, Development & Performance tuning of 3NF/Flat/Hybrid Data Model
- Know-how on any No-SQL DB (DynamoDB, MongoDB, CosmosDB, etc) will be an advantage.
- Ability to understand business functionality, processes, and flows
- Good combination of technical and interpersonal skills with strong written and verbal communication; detail-oriented with the ability to work independently
- Data Governance & Quality Assurance
- Distributed computing
- Data structures and algorithm
- Unstructured Data Processing
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About They provide both wholesale and retail funding. PM1
TensorIoT is an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner. We help companies realize the value and efficiency of the AWS ecosystem. From building PoCs and MVPs to production-ready applications, we are tackling complex business problems every day and developing solutions to drive customer success.
TensorIoT's founders helped build world-class IoT and AI platforms at AWS and Google and are now creating solutions to simplify the way enterprises incorporate edge devices and their data into their day-to-day operations. Our mission is to help connect devices and make them intelligent. Our founders firmly believe in the transformative potential of smarter devices to enhance our quality of life, and we're just getting started!
TensorIoT is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. This means that we are committed to diversity and inclusion and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind, and make our hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
- Study and transform data science prototypes.
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools.
- Data exploratory analysis
- Feature engineering
- Implement basic ETL pipelines with database/data lake tools
- Conduct scientific research on the latest technologies and ML models
- Run machine-learning tests and experiments.
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results.
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks.
- Present scientific research methodologies to the audience
Machine Learning Engineer responsibilities include:
- Designing and developing machine learning and deep learning systems
- Running machine learning tests and experiments
- Implementing appropriate ML algorithms
· Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role
· Must have experience with integrating applications and platforms with cloud technologies (i.e., AWS)
· Docker containers knowledge
· Know about distributed training tools
· Experience with GPU acceleration (i.e., CUDA and cuDNN)
· Create feature engineering pipelines to process high-volume, multi-dimensional, unstructured (audio, video, NLP) data at scale.
· Knowledge of server-less architectures (e.g., Lambda, Kinesis, Glue).
· Understanding of end-to-end ML project lifecycle.
· Must have experience with Data Science tools and frameworks (i.e., Python, Scikit, NLTK, NumPy, Pandas, TensorFlow, Kera’s, R, Spark, PyTorch).
· Experience with cloud-native technologies, microservices design, and REST APIs.
· Knowledge of data query and data processing tools (i.e., SQL)
· Deep knowledge of Math, Probability, Statistics, and Algorithms
· Strong understanding of image recognition & computer vision.
· Must have 4-8 years of experience.
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work in a team.
· BSc or Master in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a similar field;
· Ph.D. degree is a plus.
The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
Data Analyst Job Duties
Data analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
● Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
● Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
● Acquire data fromprimary orsecondary data sources andmaintain databases/data systems.
● Identify, analyze, and interpret trends orpatternsin complex data sets.
● Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computerreports, printouts, and performance indicatorsto locate and correct code problems.
● Work withmanagementto prioritize business and information needs.
● Locate and define new processimprovement opportunities.
● Proven working experienceas aData Analyst or BusinessDataAnalyst.
● Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
● Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc).
● Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
● Adept atqueries,reportwriting and presenting findings.
Job Location SouthDelhi, New Delhi
We are seeking an experienced Senior Data Platform Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate should have extensive experience with Pyspark, Airflow, Presto, Hive, Kafka and Debezium, and should be passionate about developing scalable and reliable data platforms.
- Design, develop, and maintain our data platform architecture using Pyspark, Airflow, Presto, Hive, Kafka, and Debezium.
- Develop and maintain ETL processes to ingest, transform, and load data from various sources into our data platform.
- Work closely with data analysts, data scientists, and other stakeholders to understand their requirements and design solutions that meet their needs.
- Implement and maintain data governance policies and procedures to ensure data quality, privacy, and security.
- Continuously monitor and optimize the performance of our data platform to ensure scalability, reliability, and cost-effectiveness.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in the field of data engineering and share knowledge and best practices with the team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in data engineering or related fields.
- Strong proficiency in Pyspark, Airflow, Presto, Hive, Datalake, and Debezium.
- Experience with data warehousing, data modeling, and data governance.
- Experience working with large-scale distributed systems and cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are a self-motivated and driven individual with a passion for data engineering and a strong background in Pyspark, Airflow, Presto, Hive, Datalake, and Debezium, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative work environment that fosters innovation and growth.
About the company:
Our Client enables enterprises in their digital transformation journey by offering Consulting & Implementation Services related to Data Analytics &Enterprise Performance Management (EPM).
Job Location : Noida
Position – Azure Solution Architect
Notice period- Immediate to 60 days
Experience – 6+
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Able to drive the technology design meetings, propose technology design and architecture
- Experienced in the design and delivery of enterprise level Highly Available solutions
- Work closely with project management teams to successfully monitor progress of implementation
- Collaborate with Pre-sales team on RFP
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions
- Experienced to Migrate applications to cloud
- Experienced to create Data Lake and Data warehouse solutions
- Ability to implement the solution as per technical requirements
- Identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance including Active Directory modern Application Architecture (Queue’s, Micro-Services, Containers etc)
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Project management and leadership skills are essential.
- 4+ years of experience developing IT and cloud infrastructure (MS Azure, GPC).
- Working knowledge of MS Azure technology stack and related technology (ie. Data Factory, Data Flow, Synapse Analytics, Synapse ML, Gen2 storage, etc.).
- Master's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred.
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures.
- Experience in software engineering and design architecture.
- Positive outlook in meeting challenges and working to a high level.
- Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes.
- Good to have Azure ML experience
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- MS Azure Certification: Fundamentals, Solution Architect, Data Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
The Engineering team is seeking a Data Architect. As a Data Architect, you will drive a
Data Architecture strategy across various Data Lake platforms. You will help develop
reference architecture and roadmaps to build highly available, scalable and distributed
data platforms using cloud based solutions to process high volume, high velocity and
wide variety of structured and unstructured data. This role is also responsible for driving
innovation, prototyping, and recommending solutions. Above all, you will influence how
users interact with Conde Nast’s industry-leading journalism.
Data Architect is responsible for
• Demonstrated technology and personal leadership experience in architecting,
designing, and building highly scalable solutions and products.
• Enterprise scale expertise in data management best practices such as data integration,
data security, data warehousing, metadata management and data quality.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in architecting modern data integration
frameworks, highly scalable distributed systems using open source and emerging data
• Experience building external cloud (e.g. GCP, AWS) data applications and capabilities is
• Expert ability to evaluate, prototype and recommend data solutions and vendor
technologies and platforms.
• Proven experience in relational, NoSQL, ELT/ETL technologies and in-memory
• Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery technologies
• This role requires 15+ years of data solution architecture, design and development
• Solid experience in Agile methodologies (Kanban and SCRUM)
• Very Strong Experience in building Large Scale High Performance Data Platforms.
• Passionate about technology and delivering solutions for difficult and intricate
problems. Current on Relational Databases and No sql databases on cloud.
• Proven leadership skills, demonstrated ability to mentor, influence and partner with
cross teams to deliver scalable robust solutions..
• Mastery of relational database, NoSQL, ETL (such as Informatica, Datastage etc) /ELT
and data integration technologies.
• Experience in any one of Object Oriented Programming (Java, Scala, Python) and
• Creative view of markets and technologies combined with a passion to create the
• Knowledge on cloud based Distributed/Hybrid data-warehousing solutions and Data
Lake knowledge is mandate.
• Good understanding of emerging technologies and its applications.
• Understanding of code versioning tools such as GitHub, SVN, CVS etc.
• Understanding of Hadoop Architecture and Hive SQL
• Knowledge in any one of the workflow orchestration
• Understanding of Agile framework and delivery
● Experience in AWS and EMR would be a plus
● Exposure in Workflow Orchestration like Airflow is a plus
● Exposure in any one of the NoSQL database would be a plus
● Experience in Databricks along with PySpark/Spark SQL would be a plus
● Experience with the Digital Media and Publishing domain would be a
● Understanding of Digital web events, ad streams, context models
About Condé Nast
CONDÉ NAST INDIA (DATA)
Over the years, Condé Nast successfully expanded and diversified into digital, TV, and social
platforms - in other words, a staggering amount of user data. Condé Nast made the right
move to invest heavily in understanding this data and formed a whole new Data team
entirely dedicated to data processing, engineering, analytics, and visualization. This team
helps drive engagement, fuel process innovation, further content enrichment, and increase
market revenue. The Data team aimed to create a company culture where data was the
common language and facilitate an environment where insights shared in real-time could
The Global Data team operates out of Los Angeles, New York, Chennai, and London. The
team at Condé Nast Chennai works extensively with data to amplify its brands' digital
capabilities and boost online revenue. We are broadly divided into four groups, Data
Intelligence, Data Engineering, Data Science, and Operations (including Product and
Marketing Ops, Client Services) along with Data Strategy and monetization. The teams built
capabilities and products to create data-driven solutions for better audience engagement.
What we look forward to:
We want to welcome bright, new minds into our midst and work together to create diverse
forms of self-expression. At Condé Nast, we encourage the imaginative and celebrate the
extraordinary. We are a media company for the future, with a remarkable past. We are
Condé Nast, and It Starts Here.
Data Modeler JD: -
1. Understand and translate business needs into dimension models supporting long-term solutions
2. Experience on building models on ERwin or similar tools.
3. Experience and understanding on dimensional data model, customer 360 and Entity relationship model.
4. Work with the Development team to implement data strategies, build data flows and develop conceptual data models.
5. Create logical and physical data models using best practices to ensure high data quality and reduced redundancy
6. Optimize and update logical and physical data models to support new and existing projects
7. Maintain conceptual, logical, and physical data models along with corresponding metadata
8. Develop best practices for standard naming conventions and coding practices to ensure consistency of data models
9. Recommend opportunities for reuse of data models in new environments
10. Perform reverse engineering of physical data models from databases and SQL scripts
11. Evaluate models and physical databases for variances and discrepancies
12. Validate business data objects for accuracy and completeness
13. Analyze data-related system integration challenges and propose appropriate solutions
14. Develop data models according to company standards
15. Guide System Analysts, Engineers, Programmers and others on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces
16. Good to have Home appliance/Retail domain knowledge and Azure Synapse.
Job Functions: Information Technology
Employment Type - Full-time
SteelEye is the only regulatory compliance technology and data analytics firm that offers transaction reporting, record keeping, trade reconstruction, best execution and data insight in one comprehensive solution. The firm’s scalable secure data storage platform offers encryption at rest and in flight and best-in-class analytics to help financial firms meet regulatory obligations and gain competitive advantage.
The company has a highly experienced management team and a strong board, who have decades of technology and management experience and worked in senior positions at many leading international financial businesses. We are a young company that shares a commitment to learning, being smart, working hard and being honest in all we do and striving to do that better each day. We value all our colleagues equally and everyone should feel able to speak up, propose an idea, point out a mistake and feel safe, happy and be themselves at work.
Being part of a start-up can be equally exciting as it is challenging. You will be part of the SteelEye team not just because of your talent but also because of your entrepreneurial flare which we thrive on at SteelEye. This means we want you to be curious, contribute, ask questions and share ideas. We encourage you to get involved in helping shape our business. What you'll do
What you will do?
- Deliver plugins for our python based ETL pipelines.
- Deliver python services for provisioning and managing cloud infrastructure.
- Design, Develop, Unit Test, and Support code in production.
- Deal with challenges associated with large volumes of data.
- Manage expectations with internal stakeholders and context switch between multiple deliverables as priorities change.
- Thrive in an environment that uses AWS and Elasticsearch extensively.
- Keep abreast of technology and contribute to the evolution of the product.
- Champion best practices and provide mentorship.
What we're looking for
- Python 3.
- Python libraries used for data (such as pandas, numpy).
- Performance tuning.
- Object Oriented Design and Modelling.
- Delivering complex software, ideally in a FinTech setting.
- CI/CD tools.
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Demonstrable desire to learn and grow.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Mature collaboration and mentoring abilities.
What will you get?
- This is an individual contributor role. So, if you are someone who loves to code and solve complex problems and build amazing products and not worry about anything else, this is the role for you.
- You will have the chance to learn from the best in the business who have worked across the world and are technology geeks.
- Company that always appreciates ownership and initiative. If you are someone who is full of ideas, this role is for you.
- Gathering project requirements from customers and supporting their requests.
- Creating project estimates and scoping the solution based on clients’ requirements.
- Delivery on key project milestones in line with project Plan/ Budget.
- Establishing individual project plans and working with the team in prioritizing production schedules.
- Communication of milestones with the team and to clients via scheduled work-in-progress meetings
- Designing and documenting product requirements.
- Possess good analytical skills - detail-orientemd
- Be familiar with Microsoft applications and working knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of MIS Reports & Dashboards
- Maintaining strong customer relationships with a positive, can-do attitude
Must Have Skills:
- Good experience in Pyspark - Including Dataframe core functions and Spark SQL
- Good experience in SQL DBs - Be able to write queries including fair complexity.
- Should have excellent experience in Big Data programming for data transformation and aggregations
- Good at ELT architecture. Business rules processing and data extraction from Data Lake into data streams for business consumption.
- Good customer communication.
- Good Analytical skills
Technology Skills (Good to Have):
- Building and operationalizing large scale enterprise data solutions and applications using one or more of AZURE data and analytics services in combination with custom solutions - Azure Synapse/Azure SQL DWH, Azure Data Lake, Azure Blob Storage, Spark, HDInsights, Databricks, CosmosDB, EventHub/IOTHub.
- Experience in migrating on-premise data warehouses to data platforms on AZURE cloud.
- Designing and implementing data engineering, ingestion, and transformation functions
- Azure Synapse or Azure SQL data warehouse
- Spark on Azure is available in HD insights and data bricks
Responsibilities for Data Scientist/ NLP Engineer
Work with customers to identify opportunities for leveraging their data to drive business
• Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
• Basic data cleaning and annotation for any incoming raw data.
• Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue
generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
• Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
• Deployment of ML model in production.
Qualifications for Junior Data Scientist/ NLP Engineer
• BS, MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
• 3+ Years of experience in Data Science/Machine Learning.
• Experience with programming language Python.
• Familiar with at least one database query language, such as SQL
• Knowledge of Text Classification & Clustering, Question Answering & Query Understanding,
Search Indexing & Fuzzy Matching.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating acrossteams.
• Willing to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
• Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques:
GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, NLP, etc.
• Experience with chatbots would be bonus but not required