Jobs at Manya
● Responsible for overall sales funnel management, essentially through field counselling, event management etc. (timely updation of enquiries, enrolments and follow-ups) to be reflected through audit scorecard.
● Responsible for contacting potential clients and decision makers to establish rapport and arrange meetings through house-calls/ other face to face meeting opportunities, as required.
● Ensure new business development and client retention by building strong partnerships.
● Plan, execute &review marketing activities encompassing ATL, BTL & promotion campaigns including but not limited to seminars, organizing scholarship tests, postering, flyer distribution; with maximum ROI.
● Responsible for database management used for several activities- Bulk sms/ emailers etc.
● Monitor, Assess and report competition activities.
● Effectively manage marketing inventory for optimum utilization.
● Keep updated with product knowledge and participate in the training and certification process.
- Developing user-focused website applications.
- Seeing a project from conception to finished product.
- Working alongside designers and mobile developer.
- Meeting both technical and end-user needs.
- Proficiency in server-side language PHP.
- Comfortable with Database systems (MySQL, SQL), NOSQL (i.e. Mongo dB)
- Strong understanding of how a server works
- VCS (Version control system): Git
- Ensuring the developing application(website) has met the security standards: Front end Back end
- Testing: Experience with unit testing and tools
- WordPress development
- Working with API (REST)
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices (Mobile).
- Experience in Cloud Computing (i.e. AWS, Google Cloud Platform) is a plus.
- Attention to detail
- Creative vision
- Good organizational skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Patience, a big one
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them
Good to Have
- Comfortable with MVC frameworks (Zend, Laravel)
Seeing a project from conception to finished product.
Working alongside web developers.
Meeting both technical and end-user needs.
Expert knowledge of Native Mobile Development, Android SDK's, Rest APIs & API
Knowledge on RDBMS & NoSQL
Strong understanding of SOLID principles and Object-Oriented Programming
Should have experience in Retrofit, Dagger, Animation,Canvas, Google Map APIs
In- depth knowledge on Android log analysis, performance issue analysis (Trace
View, Memory analyser tool).
Should have hands on experience on analysing the crash and ANR logs.
Should have prior experience in module design & defining interface between
Design, Develop & Prototype for Android phones and tablets (multiple screen sizes).
Write and maintain documentation for all features in development.
Work with product owner to meet specification needs
Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products,
processes, and tools.
Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured,
and is compatible with devices of all standard range (Mobile/Tablet).
VCS (Version control system): Git
Testing: Experience with unit testing and tools
Attention to detail
Good organizational skills
Good problem-solving skills
Patience, a big one
Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting
Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them
People hiring at Manya
ClassKlap Pvt Ltd
About the company
We're bringing education out of the industrial age with data driven personalized learning experiences.
To know more, here's a presentation about the "Evolution of a Full Stack Education Startup in India" that was done at ThoughtWorks Converge Product Confere: http://bit.ly/2hDAMJa and a video of the same: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwB5FMyy2q8.
3Dexter Education Private Limited
About the company
About the company