Data Strategy and Planning:
Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and implement data management strategies aligned with business objectives.
Define data standards, policies, and procedures to ensure consistent and accurate data collection and storage.
Data Collection and Integration:
Identify and assess various data sources, both internal and external, to gather relevant and reliable data.
Design and implement data collection methods and processes to ensure data is captured efficiently.
Oversee data integration initiatives to consolidate data from different sources into a unified database.
Data Quality Assurance:
Develop and enforce data quality standards to ensure the accuracy, completeness, and consistency of data.
Implement data validation processes and routines to identify and rectify data discrepancies or errors.
Maintain and optimize data storage systems, including databases, data warehouses, and data lakes.
Ensure data security and compliance with relevant data protection regulations.
Data Analysis and Reporting:
Collaborate with analysts to provide clean and structured data for analysis.
Assist in creating data visualizations and reports to communicate insights and findings to stakeholders.
Work closely with IT teams, data scientists, analysts, and other stakeholders to define data requirements and resolve technical issues.
Provide guidance and training to team members regarding data management best practices.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Work closely with different Front Office and Support Function stakeholders including but not restricted to Business
Management, Accounts, Regulatory Reporting, Operations, Risk, Compliance, HR on all data collection and reporting use cases.
Collaborate with Business and Technology teams to understand enterprise data, create an innovative narrative to explain, engage and enlighten regular staff members as well as executive leadership with data-driven storytelling
Solve data consumption and visualization through data as a service distribution model
Articulate findings clearly and concisely for different target use cases, including through presentations, design solutions, visualizations
Perform Adhoc / automated report generation tasks using Power BI, Oracle BI, Informatica
Perform data access/transfer and ETL automation tasks using Python, SQL, OLAP / OLTP, RESTful APIs, and IT tools (CFT, MQ-Series, Control-M, etc.)
Provide support and maintain the availability of BI applications irrespective of the hosting location
Resolve issues escalated from Business and Functional areas on data quality, accuracy, and availability, provide incident-related communications promptly
Work with strict deadlines on high priority regulatory reports
Serve as a liaison between business and technology to ensure that data related business requirements for protecting sensitive data are clearly defined, communicated, and well understood, and considered as part of operational
prioritization and planning
To work for APAC Chief Data Office and coordinate with a fully decentralized team across different locations in APAC and global HQ (Paris).
Excellent knowledge of RDBMS and hands-on experience with complex SQL is a must, some experience in NoSQL and Big Data Technologies like Hive and Spark would be a plus
Experience with industrialized reporting on BI tools like PowerBI, Informatica
Knowledge of data related industry best practices in the highly regulated CIB industry, experience with regulatory report generation for financial institutions
Knowledge of industry-leading data access, data security, Master Data, and Reference Data Management, and establishing data lineage
5+ years experience on Data Visualization / Business Intelligence / ETL developer roles
Ability to multi-task and manage various projects simultaneously
Attention to detail
Ability to present to Senior Management, ExCo; excellent written and verbal communication skills
As the successful candidate, you will be required to:
- Design, develop and maintain data quality assurance framework
- Work in conjunction with BI and Data Engineers to ensure high quality Data Deliverable
- Design and develop testing frameworks to test ETL jobs, BI reports and Dashboards and other data pipelines
- Write SQL scripts to validate data in the data repositories against the data in the source systems
- Write SQL scripts to validate data surfacing in BI assets against the data sources
- Ensure data quality by checking against our ODS and the front-end application
- Track, monitor and document testing results
To be eligible for this role, you should possess the following:
- Demonstrated ability to write complex SQL/TSQL queries to retrieve/modify data
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies and adapt to an evolving tech-scape
Envoy Global is an equal opportunity employer and will recruit, hire, train and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identification, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other protected classification.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Research and Develop Innovative Use Cases, Solutions and Quantitative Models
Quantitative Models in Video and Image Recognition and Signal Processing for cloudbloom’s
cross-industry business (e.g., Retail, Energy, Industry, Mobility, Smart Life and
Design, Implement and Demonstrate Proof-of-Concept and Working Proto-types
Provide R&D support to productize research prototypes.
Explore emerging tools, techniques, and technologies, and work with academia for cutting-
Collaborate with cross-functional teams and eco-system partners for mutual business benefit.
Team Management Skills
7+ years of professional hands-on work experience in data science, statistical modelling, data
engineering, and predictive analytics assignments
Mandatory Requirements: Bachelor’s degree with STEM background (Science, Technology,
Engineering and Management) with strong quantitative flavour
Innovative and creative in data analysis, problem solving and presentation of solutions.
Ability to establish effective cross-functional partnerships and relationships at all levels in a
highly collaborative environment
Strong experience in handling multi-national client engagements
Good verbal, writing & presentation skills
Excellent understanding of basics in mathematics and statistics (such as differential
equations, linear algebra, matrix, combinatorics, probability, Bayesian statistics, eigen
vectors, Markov models, Fourier analysis).
Building data analytics models using Python, ML libraries, Jupyter/Anaconda and Knowledge
database query languages like SQL
Good knowledge of machine learning methods like k-Nearest Neighbors, Naive Bayes, SVM,
Strong Math Skills (Multivariable Calculus and Linear Algebra) - understanding the
fundamentals of Multivariable Calculus and Linear Algebra is important as they form the basis
of a lot of predictive performance or algorithm optimization techniques.
Deep learning : CNN, neural Network, RNN, tensorflow, pytorch, computervision,
Large-scale data extraction/mining, data cleansing, diagnostics, preparation for Modeling
Good applied statistical skills, including knowledge of statistical tests, distributions,
regression, maximum likelihood estimators, Multivariate techniques & predictive modeling
cluster analysis, discriminant analysis, CHAID, logistic & multiple regression analysis
Experience with Data Visualization Tools like Tableau, Power BI, Qlik Sense that help to
visually encode data
Excellent Communication Skills – it is incredibly important to describe findings to a technical
and non-technical audience
Capability for continuous learning and knowledge acquisition.
Mentor colleagues for growth and success
Strong Software Engineering Background
Hands-on experience with data science tools
- Understand the business drivers and analytical use-cases.
- Translate use cases to data models, descriptive, analytical, predictive, and engineering outcomes.
- Explore new technologies and learn new techniques to solve business problems creatively
- Think big! and drive the strategy for better data quality for the customers.
- Become the voice of business within engineering and of engineering within the business with customers.
- Collaborate with many teams - engineering and business, to build better data products and services
- Deliver the projects along with the team collaboratively and manage updates to customers on time
What we're looking for :
- Hands-on experience in data modeling, data visualization, and pipeline design and development
- Hands-on exposure to Machine learning concepts like supervised learning, unsupervised learning, RNN, DNN.
- Prior experience working with business stakeholders, in an enterprise space is a plus
- Great communication skills. You should be able to directly communicate with senior business leaders, embed yourself with business teams, and present solutions to business stakeholders
- Experience in working independently and driving projects end to end, strong analytical skills.
GCP Data Analyst profile must have below skills sets :
- Knowledge of programming languages like https://apc01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.simplilearn.com%2Ftutorials%2Fsql-tutorial%2Fhow-to-become-sql-developer&data=05%7C01%7Ca_anjali%40hcl.com%7C4ae720b3f3cc45c3e04608da3346b335%7C189de737c93a4f5a8b686f4ca9941912%7C0%7C0%7C637878675987971859%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=EImfaJAD1KHOyrBQ7FkbaPl1STtfnf4QdQlbjw72%2BmE%3D&reserved=0" target="_blank">SQL, Oracle, R, MATLAB, Java and https://apc01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.simplilearn.com%2Fwhy-learn-python-a-guide-to-unlock-your-python-career-article&data=05%7C01%7Ca_anjali%40hcl.com%7C4ae720b3f3cc45c3e04608da3346b335%7C189de737c93a4f5a8b686f4ca9941912%7C0%7C0%7C637878675987971859%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=Z2n1Xy%2F3YN6nQqSweU5T7EfUTa1kPAAjbCMTWxDCh%2FY%3D&reserved=0" target="_blank">Python
- Data cleansing, data visualization, data wrangling
- Data modeling , data warehouse concepts
- Adapt to Big data platform like Hadoop, Spark for stream & batch processing
- GCP (Cloud Dataproc, Cloud Dataflow, Cloud Datalab, Cloud Dataprep, BigQuery, Cloud Datastore, Cloud Datafusion, Auto ML etc)
PriceLabs (https://www.chicagobusiness.com/innovators/what-if-you-could-adjust-prices-meet-demand" target="_blank">chicagobusiness.com/innovators/what-if-you-could-adjust-prices-meet-demand) is a cloud based software for vacation and short term rentals to help them dynamically manage prices just the way large hotels and airlines do! Our mission is to help small businesses in the travel and tourism industry by giving them access to advanced analytical systems that are often restricted to large companies.
We're looking for someone with strong analytical capabilities who wants to understand how our current architecture and algorithms work, and help us design and develop long lasting solutions to address those. Depending on the needs of the day, the role will come with a good mix of team-work, following our best practices, introducing us to industry best practices, independent thinking, and ownership of your work.
- Design, develop and enhance our pricing algorithms to enable new capabilities.
- Process, analyze, model, and visualize findings from our market level supply and demand data.
- Build and enhance internal and customer facing dashboards to better track metrics and trends that help customers use PriceLabs in a better way.
- Take ownership of product ideas and design discussions.
- Occasional travel to conferences to interact with prospective users and partners, and learn where the industry is headed.
- Bachelors, Masters or Ph. D. in Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science or other quantitative/engineering fields.
- Strong understanding of analysis of algorithms, data structures and statistics.
- Solid programming experience. Including being able to quickly prototype an idea and test it out.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability and willingness to explain complicated algorithms and concepts in simple terms.
- Experience with relational databases and strong knowledge of SQL.
- Experience building data heavy analytical models in the travel industry.
- Experience in the vacation rental industry.
- Experience developing dynamic pricing models.
- Prior experience working at a fast paced environment.
- Willingness to wear many hats.
Job Title: Power BI Developer(Onsite)
Location: Park Centra, Sec 30, Gurgaon
CTC: 8 LPA
Time: 1:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Must Have Skills:
- Power BI Desktop Software
- Dax Queries
- Data modeling
- Row-level security
- Data Transformations and filtering
- SSAS and SQL
We are looking for a PBI Analytics Lead responsible for efficient Data Visualization/ DAX Queries and Data Modeling. The candidate will work on creating complex Power BI reports. He will be involved in creating complex M, Dax Queries and working on data modeling, Row-level security, Visualizations, Data Transformations, and filtering. He will be closely working with the client team to provide solutions and suggestions on Power BI.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Accurate, intuitive, and aesthetic Visual Display of Quantitative Information: We generate data, information, and insights through our business, product, brand, research, and talent teams. You would assist in transforming this data into visualizations that represent easy-to-consume visual summaries, dashboards and storyboards. Every graph tells a story.
- Understanding Data: You would be performing and documenting data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design. You would be mining large datasets to determine its characteristics and select appropriate visualizations.
- Project Owner: You would develop, maintain, and manage advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions, and would be continuously reviewing and improving existing systems and collaborating with teams to integrate new systems. You would also contribute to the overall data analytics strategy by knowledge sharing and mentoring end users.
- Perform ongoing maintenance & production of Management dashboards, data flows, and automated reporting.
- Manage upstream and downstream impact of all changes on automated reporting/dashboards
- Independently apply problem-solving ability to identify meaningful insights to business
- Identify automation opportunities and work with a wide range of stakeholders to implement the same.
- The ability and self-confidence to work independently and increase the scope of the service line
- 3+ years of work experience as an Analytics Lead / Senior Analyst / Sr. PBI Developer.
- Sound understanding and knowledge of PBI Visualization and Data Modeling with DAX queries
- Experience in leading and mentoring a small team.
Punchh is the leader in customer loyalty, offer management, and AI solutions for offline and omni-channel merchants including restaurants, convenience stores, and retailers. Punchh brings the power of online to physical brands by delivering omni-channel experiences and personalization across the entire customer journey--from acquisition through loyalty and growth--to drive same store sales and customer lifetime value. Punchh uses best-in-class integrations to POS and other in-store systems such as WiFi, to deliver real-time SKU-level transaction visibility and offer provisioning for physical stores.
Punchh is growing exponentially, serves 200+ brands that encompass 91K+ stores globally. Punchh’s customers include the top convenience stores such as Casey’s General Stores, 25+ of the top 100 restaurant brands such as Papa John's, Little Caesars, Denny’s, Focus Brands (5 of 7 brands), and Yum! Brands (KFC, Pizza Hut, and Taco Bell), and retailers. For a multi-billion $ brand with 6K+ stores, Punchh drove a 3% lift in same-store sales within the first year. Punchh is powering loyalty programs for 135+ million consumers.
Punchh has raised $70 million from premier Silicon Valley investors including Sapphire Ventures and Adam Street Partners, has a seasoned leadership team with extensive experience in digital, marketing, CRM, and AI technologies as well as deep restaurant and retail industry expertise.
About the Role:
Punchh Tech India Pvt. is looking for a Senior Data Analyst – Business Insights to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, Punchh is a great place to grow your career.
This position is responsible for discovering the important trends among the complex data generated on Punchh platform, that have high business impact (influencing product features and roadmap). Creating hypotheses around these trends, validate them with statistical significance and make recommendations
Reporting to: Director, Analytics
Job Location: Jaipur
Experience Required: 4-6 years
What You’ll Do
- Take ownership of custom data analysis projects/requests and work closely with end users (both internal and external clients) to deliver the results
- Identify successful implementation/utilization of product features and contribute to the best-practices playbook for client facing teams (Customer Success)
- Strive towards building mini business intelligence products that add value to the client base
- Represent the company’s expertise in advanced analytics in a variety of media outlets such as client interactions, conferences, blogs, and interviews.
What You’ll Need
- Masters in business/behavioral economics/statistics with a strong interest in marketing technology
- Proven track record of at least 5 years uncovering business insights, especially related to Behavioral Economics and adding value to businesses
- Proficient in using the proper statistical and econometric approaches to establish the presence and strength of trends in data. Strong statistical knowledge is mandatory.
- Extensive prior exposure in causal inference studies, based on both longitudinal and latitudinal data.
- Excellent experience using Python (or R) to analyze data from extremely large or complex data sets
- Exceptional data querying skills (Snowflake/Redshift, Spark, Presto/Athena, to name a few)
- Ability to effectively articulate complex ideas in simple and effective presentations to diverse groups of stakeholders.
- Experience working with a visualization tool (preferably, but not restricted to Tableau)
- Domain expertise: extensive exposure to retail business, restaurant business or worked on loyalty programs and promotion/campaign effectiveness
- Should be self-organized and be able to proactively identify problems and propose solutions
- Gels well within and across teams, work with stakeholders from various functions such as Product, Customer Success, Implementations among others
- As the stakeholders on business side are based out of US, should be flexible to schedule meetings convenient to the West Coast timings
- Effective in working autonomously to get things done and taking the initiatives to anticipate needs of executive leadership
- Able and willing to relocate to Jaipur post pandemic.
- Medical Coverage, to keep you and your family healthy.
- Compensation that stacks up with other tech companies in your area.
- Paid vacation days and holidays to rest and relax.
- Healthy lunch provided daily to fuel you through your work.
- Opportunities for career growth and training support, including fun team building events.
- Flexibility and a comfortable work environment for you to feel your best.