We are seeking a highly skilled Backend Developer to join our team and contribute to the development and improvement of both our customer-centric SaaS platform and internal systems. As a Backend Developer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining the server-side logic of our application, ensuring high performance, scalability, and security.
As a Backend Developer with expertise in Java, and PostgreSQL, you will play a critical role in developing and maintaining the backend infrastructure of our SaaS and internal platforms, ensuring its reliability, scalability, and performance. Join our team and be a part of building cutting-edge software solutions that empower our customers and drive business growth.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including front-end developers, product managers, and designers, to understand project requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
- Design and develop server-side logic, APIs, and database schema to support the functionality and performance requirements of our SaaS platform.
- Write clean, modular, and well-documented code using any relevant programming language preferably Java with SpringBoot.
- Optimize the backend systems for maximum speed and scalability, ensuring high performance and responsiveness of the application.
- Implement data storage solutions using PostgreSQL or other relational databases, ensuring data integrity and security.
- Conduct thorough testing and debugging to identify and resolve any issues or bugs in the backend code.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies, industry trends, and best practices in backend development and contribute to the continuous improvement of our development processes.
- Proven work experience as a Backend Developer or similar role, with a focus on server-side development.
- Proficiency in working with relational databases, particularly PostgreSQL, and writing efficient SQL queries.
- Familiarity with SaaS concepts and architecture.
- Experience with API design and development, including RESTful APIs.
- Solid understanding of software development principles, including object-oriented programming, design patterns, and data structures.
- Experience with version control systems, such as Git.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field is preferred, but not mandatory.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Series A funded Startup in Bangalore
A SaaS startup founded in April 2020.
What’s the opportunity?
Are you a backend developer looking to fast-track your learning and growth? Have you looked at world-class products like Asana, Notion, or Airtable, and felt “I wish I were part of the early team that built these products”?
We’re a team that has previously built and rolled out globally successful SaaS products used by tens of thousands of customers.
We’re laser-focused on delivering a world-class product again, and looking for an ambitious backend engineer to join our existing team of 9 engineers.
If it excites you to think of a fast-paced start-up environment, building something big from scratch, breaking down new problems, creating new APIs, working on performance issues, getting hands-on with DevOps initiatives, and showcasing demos of your work every Friday with a happy and passionate team, then this is the right opportunity for you.
Some of the tech problems you get to work on as a backend engineer would be to build the backend for a modern spreadsheet experience from scratch, work on infra as code, write robust code that is fault-tolerant, work on performant code that adheres to SLOs set by the organization.
● 3- 5 years of experience
● Expertise in the following areas ○ Java ○ HTTP Protocol
● You’ve heard of or worked with some of the following tech stacks/products
○ Redis ○ Docker
○ Message brokers
● These non-functional areas are familiar to you
○ Log management
Nice to have:
● Familiarity with AWS
What’s in it for you?
● Great opportunity: We genuinely care about everyone we hire. You’ll learn new things and grow no matter how experienced you are; you will be working with founders who have more than three decades of collective experience in building significant B2B SaaS startups.
● Great team: Work with a world-class, high-velocity team that truly embodies the values of empathy, curiosity, and customer-centricity. Check out the MTT(Meet The Team) videos on our LinkedIn.
● Great culture: An open, fun, and exciting startup culture that empowers its people to champion big problems with the freedom to think and innovate.
● Growth: You could easily and quickly transition into other roles you might like.
● Impact: You get to be part of a global, passionate team in a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment. The team has a work philosophy of being high on ambition, ownership, and a bias for action.
● Monetary rewards and benefits: Competitive stipend, flexible leave policy, and more
- 3+ year of experience in Development in JAVA technology.
- Strong Java Basics
- SpringBoot or Spring MVC
- Hands on experience on Relational Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) + Mongo (JSON parsing)
- Proficient in REST API development
- Messaging Queue (RabitMQ or Kafka)
- Any Caching Mechanism
- Good at problem solving
Good to Have Skills:
- 4+ years of experience in using Java/J2EE tech stacks
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced internet start-up environment.
- Experience in technical mentorship/coaching is highly desirable.
- Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus.
Essential Skills (Two top
AWS – ECS, SQS
B) Other Information
Experience Mid-level (5+)
Java 8 bases web application developer
hands on experience with writing sql queries (RDS)
AWS knowledge like ECS, SQS;
understands CICD and git
webserver – tomcat
uses best practice for code quality, static & dynamic
Bachelor’s in computer science/Information
Technology or related field
Outstanding at triage or analysis of situations for
Excel with on time delivery with minimal direction
Effective verbal and written communicator
Effective participant of requirements gathering
Enterprise Minds, with core focus on engineering products, automation and intelligence, partners customers on the trajectory towards increasing outcomes, relevance and growth.
Harnessing the power of Data and the forces that define AI, Machine Learning and Data Science, we believe in institutionalizing go-to-market models and not just explore possibilities.
We believe in a customer-centric ethic without and people-centric paradigm within. With a strong sense of community, ownership, and collaboration our people work in a spirit of co-creation, co-innovation and co-development to engineer next-generation software products with the help of accelerators.
Through Communities we connect and attract talent that shares skills and expertise. Through Innovation Labs and global design studios we deliver creative solutions.
We create vertical isolated pods which has narrow but deep focus. We also create horizontal pods to collaborate and deliver sustainable outcomes.
We follow Agile methodologies to fail fast and deliver scalable and modular solutions. We constantly self-asses and realign to work with each customer in the most impactful manner.
Pre-requisites for the Role
- Primary skill:
- Java-spring boot-Hibernate
- CI/CD, Jenkins/Github (good to have)
- Rest api
(Good to have)
Awards received in career
4.Years of Experience: 3-5 Years
- Budget- Max 14 LPA
- NP- Immediate
Position: AEM Developer
- Exp : 5 to 7 Yrs
- JD for AEM Developer
- Job Function :
• Experienced Java Developer with knowledge in web framework based development and internet technologies
• Develop digital consumer experiences based on foundation of the Adobe AEM product suite, including AEM, CRX, Target and DAM
• Translate marketing and web site needs into AEM specific recommendations and solutions
• Leverage AEM, other state-of-the-art technologies, and integration patterns to solve cross-departmental challenges
• Design and improve internal development methodologies around Adobe AEM solution
• Deliver a robust self-service environment for the end user community
• Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps
• Create and integrate content-driven applications on top of AEMs core platform and integrate with E-commerce solutions and search engines
• Work with technology teams to build and maintain web applications using Adobe's Experience Manager CMS to include site architecture, custom components, workflow development, Digital Asset Management (DAM)
• Integrate websites with web analytics tools and analyze/report on analytics data
• Goal oriented and self-motivated
• Candidate must have the ability to work independently or within a team environment
• Strong oral and written communications skills with ability to create software design and engineering documents
• Ability to multi-task and deliver high quality work under tight deadlines is essential
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment is crucial
• Ability to learn, excel and deliver at a quick pace is required
• BS/BA or higher in Computer Science or related field
5-7 years in Internet related system development for a public-facing internet web site. (Candidate must have prior experience with public-facing/internet web site development)
• Exposure to AEM Sites preferred
• Experience working with CMS platforms, and 5+ years of experience building with Adobe Experience Manager/CQ5
• Experience developing applications, templates, and components for the Adobe AEM product (WCM, DAM, CRX)
• Experience customizing workflows and integration with other enterprise systems
• Ability to write complex programs, analyze code changes and make suggestions to improve code complexity for maintainability and scalability.
Back End Developer
Location: Pune (Initially Remote due to COVID 19)
We are looking for an experienced Backend Developer to join the team in India and be instrumental in taking our products to the next level. In this role, you will be working in close collaboration with a team of highly empowered, experienced developers who are building a high-performance, highly scaled global platform.
About the Organisation:
- It provides a dynamic, fun workplace filled with passionate individuals. We are at the cutting edge of advertising technology and there is never a dull moment at work.
- We have a truly global footprint, with our headquarters in Singapore and offices in Australia, United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and India.
- You will gain work experience in a global environment. We speak over 20 different languages, from more than 16 different nationalities and over 42% of our staff are multilingual.
- conceive, build, and operate highly distributed systems deployed around the planet
- employ cutting-edge technologies and techniques in a rapidly evolving domain
- thrive in a progressive, environment which relies on communication and initiative rather than process to deliver at a high velocity
- have a "Product Owner" rather than a "Task Implementer" attitude
- Experience building systems involving messaging or event-driven architectures
- Deep technical understanding of Java or Go, and willing to work with both
- Strong handle on concurrency challenges and design solutions
- Strong buyer of Agile / Lean values
- Heavy emphasis on code testing and designing for test-ability
- Maturity and aptitude to operate in a high-freedom/high-responsibility environment
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience with supporting and troubleshooting large systems
- Exposure to infrastructure automation tools such as Ansible
- Exposure to IAAS platforms such as AWS EC2, GCP, etc…
- Experience with Cassandra, Aerospike, or other NoSQL databases
Profile: Java developer (2-4 years) - Noida
MUST Have: Core Java, data structure
NP: Immediate to 30 Days
Salary : Upto 9 LPA
MUST Haves: Java 1.8, Core Java, Data structure
- Java 1.8 version with Collections, Multithreading working knowledge –(Mandatory)
- Data Structures, BPM-Alfresco & Groovy
Turtlemint is one of India's largest InsureTech companies. Launched in 2015, Turtlemint works on educating customers and helping them research across all segments of insurance. It also has its own network of advisors who are empowered with all necessary training, tools and license to sell insurance and other financial products like Mutual Funds, Loans and e-Gold. It has a wide multi-brand distribution network through its multi-language mobile application - MintPro
With an advisor network of over 100,000 that caters to 1.5mn+ customers across 800 cities in India, Turtlemint today has an overwhelming majority of Indian insurance companies as its partners. With a goal to improve the skill and knowledge of the Insurance advisor community, it has invested in technology offerings, online trainings and shareable content. The Mumbai-based Startup has been funded by Sequoia Capital, Nexus Venture Partners and Blume Ventures.
Explore more about us on – www.turtlemintmoney.com and www.turtlemint.com &
In the News : https://techcrunch.com/2020/11/17/india-insurance-startup-turtlemint-raises-30-million/
• Design, implement, and support scalable and functionally resilient public REST APIs
• Support and help cultivate product mindset culture, by working directly with - business and product management to understand customer needs, perform customer requirement analysis, and collaborate on roadmap planning and its execution
• Advocate for best practice development methodologies across the entire team and help iterate on software development processes and standards
• Contribute to the development of test automation
• Demonstrate flexibility and leadership in a fast paced startup environment while remaining focused on the responsibility of creating sustainable and scalable platform code base
Experience and Skill required:
• Experience designing, developing, delivering, and scaling modern web applications
• Strong experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Python, Java, C/C++, C#
• Demonstrated expertise working with at least one modern enterprise application frameworks like Spring Boot, Play Framework, Django
• Demonstrated expertise in building scalable distributed applications in microservices architecture
• Expert knowledge of best practice software engineering methodologies and coding standards
• Strong and proven advocacy for Test Driven Development is preferred
• Experience with SQL (mySQL, Postgres, etc) and NoSQL (MongoDb, DynamoDB, Aerospike or Redis)
• Production experience in running cloud based enterprise-grade systems at scale
• Natural ability to process requirements, figure out multiple execution options, their complexity, and estimate the scope of work required to get tasks done
• DevOps experience
• Cloud experience (AWS required, Google Cloud Platform bonus)
Bachelors in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent experience
Finally, and most importantly, drive, energy, and motivation to succeed with delivering great customer experiences
Experience: 4-8 years
What you get:
- To work in an early stage consumer internet start-up in disruptive space - To directly work with founding team of graduates from IIT/ IIM and experience at top internet brands like Yahoo/ eBay - Silicon Valley like culture - Competitive salary