- Design AWS data ingestion frameworks and pipelines based on the specific needs driven by the Product Owners and user stories…
- Experience building Data Lake using AWS and Hands-on experience in S3, EKS, ECS, AWS Glue, AWS KMS, AWS Firehose, EMR
- Experience Apache Spark Programming with Databricks
- Experience working on NoSQL Databases such as Cassandra, HBase, and Elastic Search
- Hands on experience with leveraging CI/CD to rapidly build & test application code
- Expertise in Data governance and Data Quality
- Experience working with PCI Data and working with data scientists is a plus
- At least 4+ years of experience in the following Big Data frameworks: File Format (Parquet, AVRO, ORC), Resource Management, Distributed Processing and RDBMS
- 5+ years of experience on designing and developing Data Pipelines for Data Ingestion or Transformation using AWS technologies
NSEIT is a global technology firm with a focus on the financial services industry. We are a vertical specialist organization with domain expertise and technology focus aligned to the needs of financial institutions. We offer Application Services, IT Enabled Services (Assessments), Testing Center of Excellence, Infrastructure Services, Integrated Security Response Center and Analytics as a Service primarily for the BFSI segment.
We are a 100% subsidiary of National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSEIL). Being a part of the stock exchange our solutions inherently encapsulate industry strength, security, scalability, reliability and performance features.
Our focus on domain and key technologies enables us to use new trends in digital technologies like cloud computing, mobility and analytics while building solutions for our customers.
We are passionate about building innovative, futuristic and robust solutions for our customers. We have been assessed at Maturity Level 5 in Capability Maturity Model Integration for Development (CMMI® - DEV) v 1.3. We are also certified for ISO 9001:2015 for providing high quality products and services, and ISO 27001:2013 for our Information Security Management Systems.
Our offices are located in India and the US.
The data science team is responsible for solving business problems with complex data. Data complexity could be characterized in terms of volume, dimensionality and multiple touchpoints/sources. We understand the data, ask fundamental-first-principle questions, apply our analytical and machine learning skills to solve the problem in the best way possible.
Our ideal candidate
The role would be a client facing one, hence good communication skills are a must.
The candidate should have the ability to communicate complex models and analysis in a clear and precise manner.
The candidate would be responsible for:
- Comprehending business problems properly - what to predict, how to build DV, what value addition he/she is bringing to the client, etc.
- Understanding and analyzing large, complex, multi-dimensional datasets and build features relevant for business
- Understanding the math behind algorithms and choosing one over another
- Understanding approaches like stacking, ensemble and applying them correctly to increase accuracy
Desired technical requirements
- Proficiency with Python and the ability to write production-ready codes.
- Experience in pyspark, machine learning and deep learning
- Big data experience, e.g. familiarity with Spark, Hadoop, is highly preferred
- Familiarity with SQL or other databases.
Power BI Developer(Azure Developer )
Senior visualization engineer with understanding in Azure Data Factory & Databricks to develop and deliver solutions that enable delivery of information to audiences in support of key business processes.
Ensure code and design quality through execution of test plans and assist in development of standards & guidelines working closely with internal and external design, business and technical counterparts.
- Strong designing concepts of data visualization centered on business user and a knack of communicating insights visually.
- Ability to produce any of the charting methods available with drill down options and action-based reporting. This includes use of right graphs for the underlying data with company themes and objects.
- Publishing reports & dashboards on reporting server and providing role-based access to users.
- Ability to create wireframes on any tool for communicating the reporting design.
- Creation of ad-hoc reports & dashboards to visually communicate data hub metrics (metadata information) for top management understanding.
- Should be able to handle huge volume of data from databases such as SQL Server, Synapse, Delta Lake or flat files and create high performance dashboards.
- Should be good in Power BI development
- Expertise in 2 or more BI (Visualization) tools in building reports and dashboards.
- Understanding of Azure components like Azure Data Factory, Data lake Store, SQL Database, Azure Databricks
- Strong knowledge in SQL queries
- Must have worked in full life-cycle development from functional design to deployment
- Intermediate understanding to format, process and transform data
- Should have working knowledge of GIT, SVN
- Good experience in establishing connection with heterogeneous sources like Hadoop, Hive, Amazon, Azure, Salesforce, SAP, HANA, API’s, various Databases etc.
- Basic understanding of data modelling and ability to combine data from multiple sources to create integrated reports
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Technology
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
Qualification – Any engineering graduate with STRONG programming and logical reasoning skills.
**Minimum years of Experience:2 – 5 years**
Previous experience as a Data Engineer or in a similar role.
Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques.
**Knowledge of programming languages (e. g. Java and Python).
Hands-on experience with SQL Programming
Hands-on experience with Python Programming
Knowledge of these tools DBT, ADF, Snowflakes, and Databricks would be added advantage for our current project.**
Strong numerical and analytical skills.
Experience in dealing directly with customers and internal sales organizations.
Strong written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
Good to have: Hands-on experience in Cloud services.
Knowledge with ML
Data Warehouse builds (DB, SQL, ETL, Reporting Tools like Power BI…)
Do share your profile to gayathrirajagopalan @jmangroup.com
Job Title: Data Warehouse/Redshift Admin
AWS Redshift Cluster Planning
AWS Redshift Cluster Maintenance
AWS Redshift Cluster Security
AWS Redshift Cluster monitoring.
Experience managing day to day operations of provisioning, maintaining backups, DR and monitoring of AWS RedShift/RDS clusters
Hands-on experience with Query Tuning in high concurrency environment
Expertise setting up and managing AWS Redshift
AWS certifications Preferred (AWS Certified SysOps Administrator)
Designation: Specialist - Cloud Service Developer (ABL_SS_600)
- The person would be primary responsible for developing solutions using AWS services. Ex: Fargate, Lambda, ECS, ALB, NLB, S3 etc.
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide Solutions to issues pertaining to Service Availability, Performance, and Resiliency
- Monitor & Optimize the performance using AWS dashboards and logs
- Partner with Engineering leaders and peers in delivering technology solutions that meet the business requirements
- Work with the cloud team in agile approach and develop cost optimized solutions
- Develop solutions using AWS services includiing Fargate, Lambda, ECS, ALB, NLB, S3 etc.
- Reporting Designation: Head - Big Data Engineering and Cloud Development (ABL_SS_414)
- Reporting Department: Application Development (2487)
- AWS certification would be preferred
- Good understanding in Monitoring (Cloudwatch, alarms, logs, custom metrics, Trust SNS configuration)
- Good experience with Fargate, Lambda, ECS, ALB, NLB, S3, Glue, Aurora and other AWS services.
- Preferred to have Knowledge on Storage (S3, Life cycle management, Event configuration)
- Good in data structure, programming in (pyspark / python / golang / Scala)
The present role is a Data engineer role for Crewscale– Toplyne Collaboration.
Crewscale is exclusive partner of Toplyne.
Crewscale is a premium technology company focusing on helping companies building world
class scalable products. We are a product based start-up having a code assessment platform
which is being used top technology disrupters across the world.
Crewscale works with premium product companies (Indian and International) like - Swiggy,
ShareChat Grab, Capillary, Uber, Workspan, Ovo and many more. We are responsible for
managing infrastructure for Swiggy as well.
We focus on building only world class tech product and our USP is building technology can
handle scale from 1 million to 1 billion hits.
We invite candidates who have a zeal to develop world class products to come and work with us.
Who are we? 👋
Toplyne is a global SaaS product built to help revenue teams, at businesses with a self-service motion, and a large user-base, identify which users to spend time on, when and for what outcome. Think self-service or freemium-led companies like Figma, Notion, Freshworks, and Slack. We do this by helping companies recognize signals across their - product engagement, sales, billing, and marketing data.
Founded in June 2021, Toplyne is backed by marquee investors like Sequoia,Together fund and a bunch of well known angels. You can read more about us on - https://bit.ly/ForbesToplyne , https://bit.ly/YourstoryToplyne .
What will you get to work on? 🏗️
Design, Develop and maintain scalable data pipelines and Data warehouse to support continuing increases in data volume and complexity.
Develop and implement processes and systems to supervise data quality, data mining and ensuring production data is always accurate and available for key partners and business processes that depend on it.
Perform data analysis required to solve data related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues.
Complete ownership - You’ll build highly scalable platforms and services that support rapidly growing data needs in Toplyne. There’s no instruction book, it’s yours to write. You’ll figure it out, ship it, and iterate.
What do we expect from you? 🙌🏻
3-6 years of relevant work experience in a Data Engineering role.
Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
Experience building and optimising data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
Good understanding of Airflow, Spark, NoSql databases, Kakfa is nice to have.
What you’ll do
- Deliver plugins for our Python-based ETL pipelines.
- Deliver Python microservices for provisioning and managing cloud infrastructure.
- Implement algorithms to analyse large data sets.
- Draft design documents that translate requirements into code.
- Deal with challenges associated with handling large volumes of data.
- Assume responsibilities from technical design through technical client support.
- Manage expectations with internal stakeholders and context-switch in a fast paced environment.
- Thrive in an environment that uses AWS and Elasticsearch extensively.
- Keep abreast of technology and contribute to the engineering strategy.
- Champion best development practices and provide mentorship.
What we’re looking for
- Experience in Python 3.
- Python libraries used for data (such as pandas, numpy).
- Performance tuning.
- Object Oriented Design and Modelling.
- Delivering complex software, ideally in a FinTech setting.
- CI/CD tools.
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Demonstrable desire to learn and grow.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Mature collaboration and mentoring abilities.
About SteelEye Culture
- Work from home until you are vaccinated against COVID-19
- Top of the line health insurance • Order discounted meals every day from a dedicated portal
- Fair and simple salary structure
- 30+ holidays in a year
- Fresh fruits every day
- Centrally located. 5 mins to the nearest metro station (MG Road)
- Measured on output and not input
Ideal candidates should have technical experience in migrations and the ability to help customers get value from Datametica's tools and accelerators.
Experience : 7+ years
Location : Pune / Hyderabad
- Drive and participate in requirements gathering workshops, estimation discussions, design meetings and status review meetings
- Participate and contribute in Solution Design and Solution Architecture for implementing Big Data Projects on-premise and on cloud
- Technical Hands on experience in design, coding, development and managing Large Hadoop implementation
- Proficient in SQL, Hive, PIG, Spark SQL, Shell Scripting, Kafka, Flume, Scoop with large Big Data and Data Warehousing projects with either Java, Python or Scala based Hadoop programming background
- Proficient with various development methodologies like waterfall, agile/scrum and iterative
- Good Interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills for US and UK based clients
A global Leader in the Data Warehouse Migration and Modernization to the Cloud, we empower businesses by migrating their Data/Workload/ETL/Analytics to the Cloud by leveraging Automation.
We have expertise in transforming legacy Teradata, Oracle, Hadoop, Netezza, Vertica, Greenplum along with ETLs like Informatica, Datastage, AbInitio & others, to cloud-based data warehousing with other capabilities in data engineering, advanced analytics solutions, data management, data lake and cloud optimization.
Datametica is a key partner of the major cloud service providers - Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Snowflake.
We have our own products!
Eagle – Data warehouse Assessment & Migration Planning Product
Raven – Automated Workload Conversion Product
Pelican - Automated Data Validation Product, which helps automate and accelerate data migration to the cloud.
Why join us!
Datametica is a place to innovate, bring new ideas to live and learn new things. We believe in building a culture of innovation, growth and belonging. Our people and their dedication over these years are the key factors in achieving our success.
Benefits we Provide!
Working with Highly Technical and Passionate, mission-driven people
Subsidized Meals & Snacks
Access to various learning tools and programs
Certification Reimbursement Policy
Check out more about us on our website below!
- Expecting a minimum of 2-4 years of relevant experience
- You will be managing a team of 3 currently
- Take up the ownership of developing and managing one of the largest and richest food (recipe, menu, and CPG) databases
- Interactions with cross-functional teams (Business, Food Science, Product, and Tech) on a regular basis to pan the future of client and internal food data management
- Should have a natural flair for playing with numbers and data and have a keen eye for detail and quality
- Will spearhead the Ops team in achieving the targets while maintaining a staunch attentiveness to Coverage, Completeness, and Quality of the data
- Shall program and manage projects while identifying opportunities to optimize costs and processes.
- Good business acumen, in creating logic & process flows, quick and smart decision-making skills are expected
- Will also be responsible for the recruitment, induction and training new members as well
- Setting competitive team targets. Guide and support the team members to go the extra mile and achieve set targets
Added Advantages :
- Experience in a Food Sector / Insights company
- Has a passion for exploring different cuisines
- Understands industry-related jargons and has a natural flair towards learning more about anything related to food