We are looking for passionate, talented and super-smart engineers to join our product development team. If you are someone who innovates, loves solving hard problems, and enjoys end-to-end product development, then this job is for you! You will be working with some of the best developers in the industry in a self-organising, agile environment where talent is valued over job title or years of experience.
- You will be involved in end-to-end development of VIMANA technology, adhering to our development practices and expected quality standards.
- You will be part of a highly collaborative Agile team which passionately follows SAFe Agile practices, including pair-programming, PR reviews, TDD, and Continuous Integration/Delivery (CI/CD).
- You will be working with cutting-edge technologies and tools for stream processing using Java, NodeJS and Python, using frameworks like Spring, RxJS etc.
- You will be leveraging big data technologies like Kafka, Elasticsearch and Spark, processing more than 10 Billion events per day to build a maintainable system at scale.
- You will be building Domain Driven APIs as part of a micro-service architecture.
- You will be part of a DevOps culture where you will get to work with production systems, including operations, deployment, and maintenance.
- You will have an opportunity to continuously grow and build your capabilities, learning new technologies, languages, and platforms.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 to 5 years of product development experience.
- Experience building applications using Java, NodeJS, or Python.
- Deep knowledge in Object-Oriented Design Principles, Data Structures, Dependency Management, and Algorithms.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable Big Data technologies.
- Experience in working with Agile software methodologies (XP, Scrum, Kanban), TDD and Continuous Integration (CI/CD).
- Experience using no-SQL databases like MongoDB or Elasticsearch.
- Prior experience with container orchestrators like Kubernetes is a plus.
We build products and platforms for the Industrial Internet of Things. Our technology is being used around the world in mission-critical applications - from improving the performance of manufacturing plants, to making electric vehicles safer and more efficient, to making industrial equipment smarter.
Please visit https://govimana.com/ to learn more about what we do.Why Explore a Career at VIMANA
VIMANA Interview Process
- We recognize that our dedicated team members make us successful and we offer competitive salaries.
- We are a workplace that values work-life balance, provides flexible working hours, and full time remote work options.
- You will be part of a team that is highly motivated to learn and work on cutting edge technologies, tools, and development practices.
- Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered breakfasts, lunches and free snacks!
We usually target to complete all the interviews in a week's time and would provide prompt feedback to the candidate. As of now, all the interviews are conducted online due to covid situation.1.Telephonic screening (30 Min )
A 30 minute telephonic interview to understand and evaluate the candidate's fit with the job role and the company.
Clarify any queries regarding the job/company.
Give an overview about further interview rounds2. Technical Rounds
This would be deep technical round to evaluate the candidate's technical capability pertaining to the job role.3. HR Round
Candidate's team and cultural fit will be evaluated during this round
We would proceed with releasing the offer if the candidate clears all the above rounds.Note:
In certain cases, we might schedule additional rounds if needed before releasing the offer.