- Own and drive business features into tech requirements
- Design & develop large scale real time server side systems
- Quickly create quality prototypes
- Staying updated on emerging technologies
- Ensuring that all deliverables adhere to our world class standards
- Promote coding best practices
- Mentor and develop junior developers in the team
- 4+ years of relevant experience as described below
- Excellent grasp of Core Java, Multi Threading and OO design patterns
- Experience with Scala, functional, reactive programming and Akka/Play is a plus
- Excellent understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Solid grasp of large scale distributed real time systems
- Prior experience on building a scalable and resilient micro service
- Solid understanding of relational databases, NoSQL databases and Caching systems
- Good understanding of Big Data technologies such as Spark, Hadoop is a plus
- Experience on one of AWS, Azure or GCP
Who you are :
- You have excellent and effective communication and collaborative skills
- You love problem solving
- You stay up to date with the latest technologies and then apply them in real life
- You love paying attention to detail
- You thrive in meeting tight deadlines and prioritising workloads
- Ability to collaborate across multiple functions
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience within the field
About Jivox Software India Pvt Ltd
Senior Backend Developer (C# and .NET)
Hybrid / On-site (Bangalore)
What is the role?
Xoxoday is looking for a candidate who has a strong background in the design and implementation of scalable architecture and a good understanding of Algorithms, Data structures, and design patterns. Candidates must be ready to learn new tools, languages, and technologies. We are offering hybrid / remote options as well.
- At least 4 -7 years of experience as a software developer.
- At Least 3 years of experience in .net core C#, AWS stack, MS SQL Server, MVC, NodeJS experience is a plus
- Strong working knowledge in distributed event-driven messaging architecture/platform
- Strong knowledge in data access layer especially ability to work with stored procedure
- Established and stimulated software development standards and processes along with best practices for delivery of scalable and high-quality software.
- Production experience with AWS stack
- Fluent English speaker
- Experience working with OOP languages.
- Experience designing and developing Microservices and SOA.
- Experience working with AWS Kinesis, Lambda, SQS, S3, ElastiCache, ElasticSearch, Kubernetes, EventBridge, RDS, CloudWatch, APIGateway
- Experience designing and building high-performance scalable web services.
- Experience in REST API design and implementation.
- Experience in unit testing, test automation, and continuous delivery.
- Experience with stream-processing and message-broker software.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with distributed teams.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work quickly toward tight deadlines, and make smart tradeoffs between speed, accuracy, and maintainability.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science (or equivalent professional experience).
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
Xoxoday is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Xoxoday offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Xoxoday is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Principal Engineer/Architect :
Egnyte is seeking an experienced Principal Software Engineer to join our Engineering department. The Engineering department builds large distributed components and services that run Egnyte's Cloud Platform. Our code serves billions of requests per day with sub-second latency in a fault-tolerant environment. We process and analyze millions of files and events on a daily basis. Some of the responsibilities for this department include Egnyte's Cloud File System, Content Classification, Content Lifecycle Management, User Behavior Analysis, Object Store, Metadata Stores, Search Systems, Recommendations Systems, Synchronization, and intelligent caching of multi-petabyte datasets. We are looking for candidates with a shared passion for building large-scale distributed systems and a keen sense for tackling complexities that come with scaling through multiple orders of magnitude.
In this role, you will (But not limited to):
- Design and develop highly scalable and resilient cloud architecture that seamlessly integrates with on-premises systems
- Drive the team’s goals and technical direction to find and pursue technical opportunities that make Egnyte’s cloud platform more efficient
- Effectively communicate complex design and architecture details
- Understand company and industry-wide trends to help develop new technologies
- Conceptualize, develop, and implement changes that prevent key systems from becoming unreliable, under-utilized, or unsupported
- Own all aspects of critical software projects from design to implementation, QA, deployment, and monitoring
- BS, MS, or PhD. in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 8-15 years of professional experience in engineering with history of technical innovation
- Experience providing technical leadership to engineers
Bonus Qualifications (Good to Have)
- Breadth of knowledge across infrastructure domains, with the ability to reason about everything from data center machine software to database solutions to machine learning infrastructure to front-end web or mobile applications
- Demonstrated success in designing and developing large scale, complex systems
- Expertise with multi-tenant, highly complex, cloud solutions; experience with Hybrid and/or on-premises solutions desired
In a content critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit www.egnyte.com
Java, Java8, Springboot, Microservices, core java, j2ee, JAVA, Springboot
backend, core java, java8, micro services
Roles & Responsibilities
- Writing good quality code.
- Be able to design ,implement and deploy scalable backend applications on cloud(AWS/Azure).
- Be able to take ownership of projects and deliver them on time.
- Be able to lead a team and mentor junior developers.
- BE/BTech degree in CS/IT or similar related field.
- 4+ years experience as backend engineer.
- Good knowledge in Python and at least one of the framework - Django, Flask, FastAPI, etc.
- Hands on experience in building microservices applications on AWS/GCP/Azure.
- Good understanding of platforms(Docker, AWS/Azure).
- Must have good understanding of Data Structures/Algorithms/Databases and other CS concepts.
- Experience working in multiple databases and data modelling.
- Experience writing APIs and related technologies like REST, JSON, websockets, grpc etc.
- Should be inquisitive enough picking up any language and frameworks based on need.
- Should be able to design/implement/deploy end-to-end systems.
- Having good knowledge on deploying cloud applications and with Dockers/Kubernetes is a plus.
- Experience building end-to-end analytics systems is a plus.
REST API, Microservices etc.
Working knowledge of JVM internals
Working knowledge of any database (MySQL or HSQLDB)
Working knowledge of No-SQL database (Mongo or Dynamo DB)
Working experience with messaging (JMS/RabbitMQ)
R & D on new advanced cloud-based technologies in a test-driven agile development.
Experience in designing and architecting systems with high scalability and performance requirements
Ability to design infrastructure for performance evaluation and reporting of cloud-based services, namely AWS
In depth knowledge of key AWS services like EC2, S3, Lambda, CloudWatch etc.
Certification on AWS architecture desirable
Excellent communication skills
Bachelor of Engineering (Computer background preferred)
A top of the line, premium software advisory & development services firm. Our customers include promising early stage start ups, fortune 500 enterprises and investors. We draw inspiration from Leonardo Da Vinci's famous quote - Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
Domains we work in
Multiple; publishing, retail, banking, networking, social sector, education and many more.
Tech we use
Java, Scala, Golang, Elixir, Python, RoR, .Net, JS frameworks
More details on tech
You name it and we might be working on it. The important thing is not technology here but what kind of solutions we provide to our clients. We believe to solve some of the most complex problems, holistic thinking and solution design is of extreme importance. Technology is the most important tool to implement the solution thus designed.
Who should join us
We are looking for curious & inquisitive technology practitioners. Our customers see us one of the most premium advisory and development services firm, hence most of the problems we work on are complex and often hard to solve. You can expect to work in small (2-5) people teams, working very closely with the customers in iterative developing and evolving the solution. We are continually on the search for passionate, bright and energetic professionals to join our team.
So, if you are someone who has strong fundamentals on technology and wants to stretch, beyond the regular role based boundaries, then Sahaj is the place for you. You will experience a world, where there are no roles or grades and you will play different roles and wear multiple hats, to deliver a software project.
- Work on complex, custom-designed, scalable, multi-tiered software development projects
- Work closely with clients (commercial & social enterprises, start ups), both Business and Technical staff members * Be responsible for the quality of software and resolving any issues regards the solution
- Think through hard problems, not limited to technology and work with a team to realise and implement solutions
- Learn something new everyday
- Development and delivery experience in any of the programming languages
- Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
- Great design and solutioning skills (OO & Functional)
- Experience including analysis, design, coding and implementation of large scale custom built object-oriented applications
- Understanding of code refactoring and optimisation issues
- Understanding of Virtualisation & DevOps. Experience with Ansible, Chef, Docker preferable * Ability to learn new technologies and adapt to different situations
- Ability to handle ambiguity on a day to day basis
Skills:- J2EE, Spring Boot, Hibernate (Java), Java and Scala
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission critical applications. Candidates should be willing to increase his/her circle of competence by researching for solutions in handover mannual and online resources. Ability to work independently is highly appreciated.
- Graduate in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 2+ years proven hands-on Software Development experience in JAVA.
- Perseverent in solving coding problems.
- Understanding of concepts related to .xml and .xsd files like targetNamespace, schema, xml datatypes, linkbases, arcs etc.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience of Java OOPs concepts, inheritance, abstract classes, interfaces, generics, exception handling and multithreading.
Good to have :-
- Experience with XML parsers like SAX.
- Experience with JSON file processing libraries like GSON.
- Dependency and build management using Maven scripts.
- Familiarity with Tomcat deployment.
- Familiarity with Spring Boot.
- Familiarity with Git/SVN for version control.
- Developing features for validation engine.
- Attending client queries and assisting the clients in product integration.
- Catchup with the XBRL domain asap.
- Debugging and fixing bugs in the codebase. Testing changes for impact using available test harnesses.
IRIS Business Services Limited (IRIS), is India's only listed SaaS Company that provides technology solutions/services in the regulatory technology space in across 42 countries globally. We are a pioneer and provide XBRL/iXBRL solutions for compliance, data and analytics. We are a global company headquartered in Navi Mumbai, India with subsidiaries in USA, Singapore and Italy and an affiliate firm in the UAE.
We are a company where technology expertise and domain knowledge come together to create cutting edge compliance solutions covering data and content management and information dissemination for issuers/ enterprises, regulators, governments, institutional clients etc. Our deep hands-on expertise in the XBRL space has been built over 17 years.
We are members of XBRL International, XBRL US, XBRL Europe and XBRL South Africa. In each of these jurisdictions, we contribute significantly to the development and adoption of the standard. IRIS is an ISO 27001:2013 certified organization.
IRIS has a flat organization structure which facilitates growth, opportunities, direction-setting, decision making and ownership at various levels.
To read more about IRIS visit our website: www.irisbusiness.com
- 5 years of experience as Java/Jee Developer, Springboot
- Good knowledge of OOPS concepts.
- Experience in Java8, JSP, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Rest & Spring JPA Repository
- Experience in Hibernate, relational databases and sql.
- Experience in Rest API development.
- Experience in implementation of Jasper Reports
- Familiar with Git & Maven
We are looking for a ROR developer. If you're a creative problem solver who is eager to develop amazing products and hungry for a new adventure, a word class workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Bengaluru / Kolkata or remote.
- Production experience in Ruby.
- A completed technical degree in Computer Science or any related fields.
- 3+ years of professional product development experience.
- Being comfortable with microservices architectures, API-based
- You are a pragmatic programmer who understands what is needed to get things done.
- Problem solving and collaborative mindset.
- Experience working with DevOps (Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform).
- Experience with AWS (RDS, DDB, Lambda, CW, EC2, SQS, SNS, Cognito, Kinesis).
- Experience with performance improvements (Caching Techniques, SQL Query Optimization, Performance monitoring and profiling.
- Deep understanding of service-oriented and microservices architectural patterns, troubleshooting methods and best practices.
- Takes end to end ownership of the development and operation of complete features.
- 2+ years of experience on Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate in medium to large-scale projects
- Must have experience with at least some flavours of both SQL (MySQL, Postgres) and NoSQL (Kafka, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, NoSQL distributed cache system, DynamoDB etc), datastores in production
- Must have experience with Kafka or similar message queue systems in production
- Stellar problem solving skills
- Hunger to learn new things and ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Ability to move quickly without breaking things too much (we are dreamers)
- Ability to work under immense pressure which is balanced by a sense of responsibility and ownership
- Should be able to groom juniors and take them to the next level