We are looking for a full stack Java Developer with an experience of 1+ years. The individual should have good technical knowledge of Core Java, Sql, Spring, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Apache Spark. Exposure to sql databases like Oracle, Mysql, Microsoft Sql is a must. Any experience / knowledge / certification on Cloud technology preferrably Microsoft Azure is good to have. Exposures to non sql databases like Neo4j or Document database is again good to have.
The individual should have good knowledge of design patterns and also be able to implement them in desired conditions. Finally the individual should be smart and look to provide solutions for problems.
About Scalex Technology Solutions
We are cloud-born product development, consulting and technology services start-up, having a presence in Pune (India) and Seattle (USA). We have been working closely with leading-edge start-ups and mid-size companies across the globe in their journey to ideate, implement and innovate next-gen technology products and solutions using re-defined user experience and digital technologies of Cloud, Mobility, and DevOps. We leverage the power of digital technologies to build the products with a customer-centric approach and agile methodologies as the backbone.
What differentiates us from other consulting businesses is our focus on constant innovation and dedication to the products or solutions we work on for our customers. With the fast pace of innovation and changing technology, the end products are updated constantly and rapidly. So, our engineers are therefore enjoying the challenge of learning new technologies and synthesizing the acquired knowledge to solve business and real-world problems.
We follow agile work culture, where we believe in giving autonomy and flexibility to our engineers. At the same time, they will be given responsibility distribution to deliver the best-in-class and quality solutions in time with the limited formalities.
Last but not least, you will get an opportunity to work with high performing teams and competitive businesses.
We are hiring for Java / Spark Developer.
Good IT experience in JAVA technology and its frameworks
Hands on experience in JAVA FULL STACK development including MINIMUM 2YEAR IN SPARK
Experience in writing SQL for any one Relational database ex. Oracle
Extensive knowledge in HiveSQL Hadoop
Experience in Version control through Bitbucket Issue tracking through JIRA CICD
- Experience developing/consuming RESTAPIs
- Familiarity with databases (e.g.MSSQL, MySQL), and UI/UX design
- Hands-on experience with code versioning systems like Git, SVN.
Position- Junior Full Stack/MEAN Stack Developer
Experience- 1-3 years
Work Location- Calicut/Bengaluru
Joining- Immediate to 30 days
Must to have
- Angular js minimum Hands on Project Experience
- Angular 8 minimum Hands on Project Experience
- Test Driven Development with karma and jasmine
- Proficient in Git
Good to have
- NodeJS / PHP
- Redux, Flux
- SQL or NoSQL databases
- Git version control
- RESTful API development
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs
- Study, Design, and prototyping of new technology implementation
- Work in Collaboration with teams
- Work on new technologies and solutions independently.
- Should be able to think out of the box and contribute towards project success
- Experience in the below backend technologies is a must.
- Python - Django Framework
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of any cloud
- Knowledge of CI/CD e.g Jenkins
- Knowledge of SQL or NoSQL databases databases like Mongodb, DynamoDb etc
- Python - Django Rest Framework
- Should be a self-motivated, result-oriented and an excellent team player
- Should be able to work under a competitive time frame and deliver.
- Should be a very fast learner and have excellent problem-solving ability
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- M Tech/MCA/BE/B-Tech in CS, IT, EC
- 0 - 2 years of development experience in developing responsive user interface for single page application.
- Expertise in building products from scratch, actively involved in design, development and unit testing
Job Overview :
This Jr. Developer position has design, development and maintenance responsibility for the software applications and processes associated with our product oriented company. This role will initially focus specifically on the developing application as per requirements provided by the product owner.
- Understand our client's infrastructure and technical environment to provide best of breed technical consulting services.
- Diligently monitor, optimize and report on integration and deployment performance for key accounts against KPIs, with proactive cross functional and internal communication on customer deployments.
- Regular consultation with cross functional teams on account deployments to ensure optimal performance and delivery.
- Handle technical troubleshooting
- B.E/B.S/B.Tech in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Must have minimum 2-4 years of experience in the Angular-Node-PostgreSQL tech stack. (proof of experience to be submitted for verification on request)
- Should have worked on Architect / Consultant role in the tech stack.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience in performing SQL queries on a RDMS especially in PostgreSQL.
- Extensive experience in Angular Front end and Node – Express server side.
- Good at API development & integration, debugging and fixing the issues with API.
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of Server-side scripting.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of Principles of Responsive Web Design.
- Knowledge and experience integrating web apps with the back-end using REST/GraphQL API.
- Knowledge of VC like Git.
- Principles of Web Performance Standards and PWA's.
Look Forward to:
- Working with a world-class team.
- Fun & work at the same place with amazing work culture and flexible timings.
- Get ready to transform yourself into a health junkie.
Clairvoyant is a global technology consulting, services, and product company. We help organizations build innovative products and
solutions using enterprise stack, big data, analytics, and the cloud. Our global team consists of experienced professionals, with
backgrounds in design, software engineering, analytics, and data science. Each member of our team is highly energetic and committed
to helping our clients achieve their goals.
● A Full stack engineer with 4+ years of hands-on experience working with data-backed front-end web applications.
● Good 2+ years of experience on ReactJS and a minimum of 1 year of experience in Nodejs
● Must have hands-on building Data Visualization and manipulation libraries with a rich interface.
● Good understanding of ES6 Concepts, cross domain post messaging, localization, internationalization.
● Ability to write modular, clean, robust code, guide internal teams, perform code reviews, improve the quality of their work with
oversight and feedback.
● Must be good at writing unit tests to cover the code.
● Good understanding of Redux and Saga.
● Basic understanding of CI/CD.
● Ability to build and leverage reusable templates for internal and customer usage.
● Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them. Awareness of server side MVC frameworks,
web services, and web communication protocols and message formats.
● Understanding of user interface design, responsive design, usability, and accessibility concepts.
● Strong problem-solving abilities and analytical skills, ability to take ownership as appropriate.
● Must be able to integrate quickly into the team and work independently towards team goals.
● Excellent communication and coordination skills, willing to learn new skills.
● A good understanding of how a payment network provider works will be an added advantage.
● Strong problem-solving abilities and analytical skills, ability to take ownership as appropriate
● Must be able to integrate quickly into the team and work independently toward team goals
● Excellent communication and co-ordination skills, willing to learn new skills
Education: Bachelors (preferably BE/B. Tech.) - Computer Science/IT
- 5-7 years of relevant product design, development and testing experience
- Strong technical skills in java springboot/MVC frameworks, reactjS. API development, Cloud native solutions like lambda, azure functions is good to have.
- Database – primarily Mongo DB, Knowledge of postgres /MySQL is good to have
- DevOps - Knowledge of DevOps will be good to have
- API - Preferred experience with one of API gateway platform (Apigee, Mulesoft, Kong, WSO2)
- Good communication skills, with an ability to express and understand complex technical concepts.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience of working with globally distributed teams.
- Innovative and Self learner for mentoring and problem resolutions.
- Ability to mentor and manage product teams
· Work knowledge on Azure project is mandatory
· Good to have migration project knowledge
· Ability to sign up and work tasks minimally with minimal support
· Work knowledge on project management tools like Rally is mandatory
· Test cases creation & execution & report analysis
· Requirement gathering and understanding existing system
· Knowledge on Agile/Scrum model