- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Expertise of SQL/PL-SQL -ability to write procedures and create queries for reporting purpose.
- Must have worked on a reporting tool – Power BI/Tableau etc.
- Strong knowledge of excel/Google Sheets – must have worked with pivot tables, aggregate functions, logical if conditions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for coordination with departments.
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
About Falcon Autotech Pvt Ltd
Preferred Education & Experience:
•Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Applications, Mathematics, Statistics or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
Well-versed in and 5+ years of hands-on demonstrable experience with:
▪Data Analysis & Data Modeling
Database Design & Implementation
Database Performance Tuning & Optimization
▪PL/pgSQL & SQL
•5+ years of hands-on development experience in Relational Database (PostgreSQL/SQL
•5+ years of hands-on development experience in SQL, PL/PgSQL, including stored procedures,
functions, triggers, and views.
Hands-on experience with demonstrable working experience in Database Design Principles, SQL
Query Optimization Techniques, Index Management, Integrity Checks, Statistics, and Isolation
Hands-on experience with demonstrable working experience in Database Read & Write
Performance Tuning & Optimization.
•Knowledge and Experience working in Domain Driven Design (DDD) Concepts, Object Oriented
Programming System (OOPS) Concepts, Cloud Architecture Concepts, NoSQL Database Concepts
are added values
•Knowledge and working experience in Oil & Gas, Financial, & Automotive Domains is a plus
Hands-on development experience in one or more NoSQL datastores such as Cassandra, HBase,
MongoDB, DynamoDB, Elastic Search, Neo4J, etc. a plus
Job Location : Pune/Remote
Work Timings : 2.30 pm-11:30 pm
Joining Period : Immediate-20 day
We are looking for talented and driven Data Engineers at various levels to work with customers and data scientists to build the data warehouse, analytical dashboards and ML capabilities as per customer needs.
Required Qualifications :
- 3-5 years of experience of developing and managing streaming and batch data pipelines
- Experience in Big Data, data architecture, data modeling, data warehousing, data wrangling, data integration, data testing and application performance tuning
- Experience with data engineering tools and platforms such as Kafka, Spark, Databricks, Flink, Storm, Druid and Hadoop
- Strong with hands-on programming and scripting for Big Data ecosystem (Python, Scala, Spark, etc)
- Experience building batch and streaming ETL data pipelines using workflow management tools like Airflow, Luigi, NiFi, Talend, etc
- Familiarity with cloud-based platforms like AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience with cloud data warehouses like Redshift and Snowflake
- Proficient in writing complex SQL queries.
- Experience working with structured and semi-structured data formats like CSV, JSON and XML
- Desire to learn about, explore and invent new tools for solving real-world problems using data
Desired Qualifications :
- Cloud computing experience, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Prior experience in Data Warehousing concepts, multi-dimensional data models
- Full command of Analytics concepts including Dimension, KPI, Reports & Dashboards
"Slack for Construction"
Early stage startup cofounded by IIT - Roorkee alumnis. A Mobile-based operating system to manage construction & architectural projects. Material, all the info is shared over whatsapp, mobile app to manage all this in one single place - almost like a slack tool for construction.Mobile app + SAAS platform - administration and management of the process, 150000 users, subscription based pricing.It helps construction project owners and contractors track on-site progress in real-time to finish projects on time and in budget. We aim to bring the speed of software development to infrastructure development.Founded by IIT Roorkee alumni and backed by industry experts, we are on a mission to help the second largest industry in India-Construction make a transition from pen and paper to digital.
About the team
As a productivity app startup, we value productivity and ownership most. That helps raise our own bar and the bar of people we hire.We follow agile and scrum approaches for product development and use best of class tools and practices. Measuring our progress on a weekly basis and iterating fast enables us to build breakthrough modules and features rapidly.If you join us, You will be constantly thrown into challenging situations. Decisions that you take, will directly impact our clients and sales. That's how we learn.
- Prior experience in any data driven decision making field.
- Working knowledge of querying data using SQL.
- Familiarity with customer and business data analytic tools like Segment, Mix-panel, Google Analytics, SmartLook etc.
- Data visualisation tools like Tableau, Power BI, etc.
"All things data"
- Ability to synthesize complex data into actionable goals.
- Critical thinking skills to recommend original and productive ideas
- Ability to visualise user stories and create user funnels
- Perform user test sessions and market surveys to inform product development teams
- Excellent writing skills to prepare detailed product specification and analytic reports
- Help define Product strategy / Roadmaps with scalable architecture
- Interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with various stakeholders who may have competing interests
Founded in 2018, HighLevel Inc. (www.gohighlevel.com) is a two tier B2B SaaS Platform focussed on Marketing Agencies. We aspire to be a one stop shop for marketing agencies. We enable agencies to serve their clients with ease using the best cutting edge tools of the industry. Our clientele includes digital marketing agencies, Ads agencies, SEO agencies, Call center / Sales agencies and freelancers. We operate across niches like real-estate, dental & medical, local businesses, e-commerce, professional services and field services.
Our platform comprises various product areas including CRM, funnel builder, website builder, forms & surveys, WordPress hosting, email marketing, telephony, reviews management, omni-box communications, social media, invoicing & payments to name a few. We currently service over 15,000 agencies and 120,000 small & medium businesses with a 200+ strong team that works entirely remote across 15 nations.
We encourage you to check out out youtube channel to learn more about out platform - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g
Why should you join HighLevel?
HighLevel is an exciting place to work because of the passionate, driven team that we have. At HighLevel
- It’s never somebody else’s job
- We are passionately focussed on adding value for our users
- We deliver fast using lean principles. We go to market in weeks instead of quarters
- A good idea always gets tested
- We take care of our team so our team can take care of our users
- We embrace that improvement is constant and iterative
- You will learn how to scale B2B SaaS Startup and build relevant, impactful products for customers
About the role
HighLevel Inc is looking for a Data Analyst (Business Intelligence) who will enable other teams like Product, Marketing, Services & Leadership to make data-backed data-driven business decisions. You will be responsible for coordinating instrumentation practices with product, sales, marketing, customer success & user education teams and will own our data strategy end to end. This encompasses revenue analytics being collected in Stripe and ChartMogul and behavioural data collected in Pendo & GA. You will analyze and identify key correlations, data legitimacy, business opportunities and data maintenance in conjunction with other leaders in the organization.
This is a highly cross-functional role that will require you to work closely with product managers, sales, marketing, customer success & support teams to build a comprehensive strategy of instrumenting, managing, analyzing and reporting on the data we collect.
Type - Full Time (Remote in India)
- Build a data strategy for HighLevel which includes how we collect data, how it is stored, how it is analyzed and how insights are consumed by various teams
- Build strategies to leverage tools like Stripe Sigma, Chart Mogul & Pendo to better understand the revenue levers in our model
- Own the data initiatives at HighLevel and work closely with sales, marketing, branding & content creation teams to build data competency
- Create buy-in across verticals and mobilize different teams to achieve a common outcome
- Plan, design and vet world-class data practices at HighLevel
Your Core Skills
- You love data! You trust only in god and everyone else needs to get data to be trusted
- You have a demonstrated ability of guiding business decisions using your data findings in the past
- You like presenting complex scenarios as stories that can be understood by non-technical stakeholders and customers
- You have strong data sanitization, segmentation and analytical skills
- You have working knowledge of SQL and are comfortable with Excel & Google sheets
- You have experience working with revenue analytics and platform analytics tools
- You can build visual reports to guide other teams in their functioning
- You easily gain trust of various stakeholders while working in a flat cross-functional environment and can lead without authority
- You strive to educate other teams to be data driven and understand the value in data-driven decision making
- You are comfortable while dealing with abstract high level problems and have an ability to break them down into bite-sized executable tasks
- You have high standards of personal accountability and have a positive outlook
- Experience in a B2B SaaS or agency environment
- 6 - 10 years’ experience in Oracle EBS (Techno-Functional)
- Experience in implementation, Support, and upgrade projects
- Experience at least in 2 R12.2 upgrade projects.
- Experience in Oracle EBS R12.2.7 or Higher versions of R12.
- Strong knowledge in SQL/PLSQL, Reports, Forms, and workflow. OAF is added advantage.
- At least 40% functional knowledge in SCM and Manufacturing (Modules: PO, OM, INV, WIP, BOM, Quality and Engineering)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Datametica is looking for talented SQL engineers who would get training & the opportunity to work on Cloud and Big Data Analytics.
- Strong in SQL development
- Hands-on at least one scripting language - preferably shell scripting
- Development experience in Data warehouse projects
- Selected candidates will be provided training opportunities on one or more of the following: Google Cloud, AWS, DevOps Tools, Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Pig, Hive, Spark, Sqoop, Flume, and KafkaWould get a chance to be part of the enterprise-grade implementation of Cloud and Big Data systems
- Will play an active role in setting up the Modern data platform based on Cloud and Big Data
- Would be part of teams with rich experience in various aspects of distributed systems and computing
NeoQuant Solutions Pvt Ltd
NeoQuant Solutions is a Software Application Development and Software Services company that uses cutting edge technologies in developing software. We provide software solutions and custom products in the domain of Insurance, Banking and Media sector that are known for the use of the latest technology. We believe in innovations and simplicity to solve the business problems of our clients and partners.
We have the following opening in our organization:
Years of Experience: Experience of 3 - 8 years
Location- Mumbai (thane, BKC, Andheri)
Educational Qualification: MCA/ME/Msc-IT/BE/B-Tech/BCA/BSC IT in Computer Science/B.Tech
- 3 - 8 years of consulting or relevant work experience
- Should be good in SQL Server 2008 R2 and above.
- Should be excellent at SQL, SSRS & SSIS, SSAS,
- Data modelling, Fact & dimension design, work on a data warehouse or dw architecture design.
- Implementing new technology like power BI, power bi modeling.
- Knowledge of Azure or R-programming is an added advantage.
- Can scope out a simple or semi-complex project based on business requirements and achievable benefits
- Evaluate, design, and implement enterprise IT-based business solutions, often working on-site to help customers deploy their solutions
- Should have experience in application architecture and design
- Proficiency with developing APIs in Python
- Should have 2-4 years’ experience in leading the team
- Experience object oriented programming (OOP) concepts using Python
- Experienced with full software development life-cycle, programming, database design and agile methodologies
- Experience in using Design Patterns such as MVC and frameworks such as Django, Flask
- Ability to successfully multi-task and prioritize work.
- Experience with developing applications with Angular (2+)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with SQL databases, especially PostgreSQL
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Leader
- Adaptable / Flexible
- Candidate will be a part of Product engineering global delivery team working as a Technical Lead, leading a team highly talented engineers.
- Candidate would be required (but not limited) to:
- Team management, mentoring, prioritization of work
- Work with Architecture group for defining Product Roadmap
- Requirement gathering with stake holder for Product enhancement
- Designing, Developing, and documenting the solution
- Providing support for any application issue like performance, availability
- Contributing to actual development of user stories and features etc.
- Ensuring conformity to corporate security and compliance objectives.
- Identifying and implementing service improvement opportunities.
- Responsible for informing the ‘business impact’ of security within the team
- Promptly report security weakness or incidents to the Practice Managers/Leads
- Intermediate to Expert level hands-on programming using one of programming language- Java or Python or Pyspark or Scala.
- Strong practical knowledge of SQL.
Hands on experience on Spark/SparkSQL
- Data Structure and Algorithms
- Hands-on experience as an individual contributor in Design, Development, Testing and Deployment of Big Data technologies based applications
- Experience in Big Data application tools, such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, etc
- Experience on NoSQL Databases like HBase, etc
- Experience with Linux OS environment (Shell script, AWK, SED)
- Intermediate RDBMS skill, able to write SQL query with complex relation on top of big RDMS (100+ table)