• Experience in design and development of Full Stack applications using one or
more JS frameworks like ReactJS
• Good architectural & design skills.
• Strong coding, data structures, and algorithms skills
• The ability to own end-to-end responsibility - right from the requirement to
• The ability to produce bug-free and production-grade code.
• Lead the team by example.
• Help design and code highly scalable and secure systems
• Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership and open to
• Build stable and scalable applications that are unit and integration tested.
• Learn & Develop Leadership skills
• Understanding of CI/CD process and using Docker
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
• Node.js, ReactJS. Experience building microservices (REST APIs) using
• AWS experience integrating technologies like SQS, SNS, SES, Lambda, API
• Experience with one or more RDBMS databases like MySql, PostgreSQL
• Experience with one or more NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra,
DynamoDB, Aerospike, Elastic Search, Redis, neo4j, etc.
• Caching technologies like: Redis, Elastic cache,
• Cloud Providers like AWS/ Google Cloud / Azure
• CI / CD: Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes
• You will work on a disruptive product that’s still in its early stages
• Lead development of features within your technical focus area (backend)
• Design and develop secure, clean, clear, scalable, and well-documented
• Translate objectives into step by step, evaluate, and then refactor into a
scalable and extensible design
• Exercise high end-to-end ownership and initiative of their tasks
• Design, develop, ship, and maintain medium or high complexity features
with little guidance from a more experienced engineer
• Research on new technologies and tools to improve products
• Mentoring other engineers, defining our technical culture, and helping to
build a fast-growing team.
• 2-4 years of experience of building backend services
• Familiar with REST and event driven constructs
• Well-versed in one of the following languages: Java, Go-lang, or Python
• Data modelling experience in Relational and NoSQL databases
• Proficiency in OOP, SQL, Design Patterns, and software best practices
• Well-versed in standard web frameworks such as Spring Boot / Django
• A supportive and highly collaborative attitude to work with cross-
functional teams on a daily basis
• A passion for learning new stacks and taking on new challenges
• Ability to break-down larger/fuzzier problems into smaller ones in the
scope of the product
This position is for Big Data Engineer/Lead specialized in Hadoop, Spark and AWS Data Engineering technologies with 3 to 12 years of experience.
Roles & Responsibility
For this role, we require someone with strong product design sense. The position requires one to work on complex technical projects and closely work with peers in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Grow our analytics capabilities with faster, more reliable data pipelines, and better tools, handling petabytes of data every day.
- Brainstorm and create new platforms and migrate the existing ones to AWS, that can help in our quest to make data available to cluster users in all shapes and forms, with low latency and horizontal scalability.
- Make changes to our data platform, refactoring/redesigning as needed and diagnosing any problems across the entire technical stack.
- Design and develop a real-time events pipeline for Data ingestion for real-time dash-boarding.
- Develop complex and efficient functions to transform raw data sources into powerful, reliable components of our data lake.
- Design & implement new components and various emerging technologies in AWS, and Hadoop Eco System, and successful execution of various projects.
- Optimize and improve existing features or data processes for performance and stability.
- Conduct peer design and code reviews.
- Write unit tests and support continuous integration.
- Be obsessed about quality and ensure minimal production downtimes.
- Mentor peers, share information and knowledge and help build a great team.
- Monitor job performances, file system/disk-space management, cluster & database connectivity, log files, management of backup/security and troubleshooting various user issues.
- Collaborate with various cross-functional teams: infrastructure, network, database.
Must have skills: Python, AWS, Scala, Spark, Hadoop, Big Data Analytics
- Fluent with data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
- Strong hands-on experience with Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Spark.
- Excellent programming/debugging skills in Java/Scala.
- Experience with any scripting language such as Python, Bash etc.
- Good to have experience of working with No SQL databases like HBase, Cassandra.
- Experience with BI Tools like AWS QuickSight, Dashboarding and Metrics.
- Hands on programming experience with multithreaded applications.
- Good to have experience in Database, SQL, messaging queues like Kafka.
- Good to have experience in developing streaming applications eg Spark Streaming, Flink, Storm, etc.
- Good to have experience with AWS and cloud technologies such as S3.
- Experience with caching architectures like Redis, Memcached etc.
- Memory optimization and GC tuning.
- Experience with profiling and performance optimizations.
- Experience with agile development methodologies and DevOps action.
Preferred Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Applications, Mathematics, Statistics or related technical field or equivalent practical experience. Relevant experience of at least 3 years in lieu of above if from a different stream of education.
Well-versed in and 5+ years of hands-on demonstrable experience with:
▪ Data Analysis & Data Modeling
▪ Database Design & Implementation
▪ Database Performance Tuning & Optimization
▪ PL/pgSQL & SQL
5+ years of hands-on development experience in Relational Database (PostgreSQL/SQL Server/Oracle).
5+ years of hands-on development experience in SQL, PL/PgSQL, including stored procedures, functions, triggers, and views.
Hands-on experience with demonstrable working experience in Database Design Principles, SQL Query Optimization Techniques, Index Management, Integrity Checks, Statistics, and Isolation levels
Hands-on experience with demonstrable working experience in Database Read & Write Performance Tuning & Optimization.
Knowledge and Experience working in Domain Driven Design (DDD) Concepts, Object Oriented Programming System (OOPS) Concepts, Cloud Architecture Concepts, NoSQL Database Concepts are added values
Knowledge and working experience in Oil & Gas, Financial, & Automotive Domains is a plus
Hands-on development experience in one or more NoSQL data stores such as Cassandra, HBase, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Elastic Search, Neo4J, etc. a plus.
(NOTE- we are looking for those candidates who join immediately or notice period of within 15-20days)
• Job Scope
o Conduct penetration testing on internal website/system owned by EC-Council
o Produce a report and presentation to the system owner explaining the security
structure and the vulnerabilities of the system
o Conduct scoping for any new projects
o Research and recommend fixes for issues/vulnerabilities identified during the
o Create and update security test plan regularly according to the nature of the website
o Conduct research on new vulnerabilities and threats regularly to improve oneself
• Minimum Requirements
o At least 3 year experience in conducting any three of the following
▪ Network Penetration Testing
▪ Mobile Application Penetration Testing
▪ Web Application Penetration Testing
▪ Source Code Review
▪ Writing, extending and modifying exploits, shellcode
▪ Reverse engineering malware, data obfuscation and ciphers
o Bachelor’s degree in IT security related field or equivalent
o Any (2) of the following certification ; OSCP, OSCE, OSEP, OSWE, CRT, LPT or
o Proficiency in at least 1 programming language such as PHP, ruby, Python, Perl
o Strong understanding of encryption (SSL/TLS, PKI) and other authentication methods
o Good experience with tools used for penetration testing such as Metasploit,
BurpSuite, w3af, Kali Linux, SQLMap, Skipfish
o Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially when dealing with
large reports and datasets with a high standard of documentation
o Mastery in linux/unix operating system and bash/Powershell
scalability, accessibility, usability, design, and security in mind. If you don't have all
of these, that's ok, but be excited about learning the few you don't know.
Experience with or knowledge of jQuery, Java, Struts, and other website technologies.
Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a
UNIX or Linux platform)
Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures,
test driven development
Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational
Software development experience in building highly scalable applications
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical
Experience in eCommerce and Deep hands-on technical expertise
Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Experience working with service oriented architectures and web based solutions.