Fieldproxy is looking for a passionate Customer Success specialist. We are on a pace to grow 3x in size this year with our customer success team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to uplift their Customer Success career in a rapidly growing SaaS start-up.
- Establishing customer engagement activities like onboarding and product implementation constantly while meeting the business metrics
- Increase product adoption and customer retention rate
What we look for:
- 2+ years of experience, preferably in a SaaS organization with at least 6+ months of domain expertise in Customer Success
- Excellent presentation skills and writing skills
- Ability to make a quick decision in a lean team
- Strong communication skill is not expected as it is kept as a default checklist
- Experience with a SaaS product would be preferred
- Work exceptionally with the cross-functional teams(product, sales, pre-sales, marketing, developers, etc.)
- Proactive in establishing deeper customer relationships
- Minimize the churn rate and maximize the revenue by constantly creating opportunities for upselling
- Familiar with the CRM tools preferred
What we provide in return:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work in a fast-moving, high growth SaaS company
- Company-paid Health insurance
- A great learning experience with high paced growth opportunities
- Hybrid and friendly work culture with always ready to help attitude colleagues
Due to our rapid growth, further areas are being expanded. Therefore we need you - as a Customer Chat Support to support our team in India.
With your professional expertise you will be able to set accents and give the brand an authentic voice
- Replying customer support tickets from our regional cities
- Handling inbound and outbound calls
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Assist customer with issues face to face and able to work in shift if required
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Participate in ad hoc projects as and when required
- 1-2 years of customer service & support experience
- Must have an Apple iPad to use our tools and software.(If you don’t have one contact us we will help.)
- Have a Team Player mentality as well as being able to work independently
- Have a very good command of spoken and written English and Hindi
- Proficient working with computers and software programs
We offer you:
- An attractive fixed salary and an annual bonus
- 28 days annual leave
- An intensive training
- Personal development through individual training, workshops and webinars
We are Gadget World. An international start-up founded in 2019.
We have developed the Platform, a unique and innovative Gadget Rental Service.
Our mission is to develop revolutionary products to empower people to live a life of freedom, passion, and joy.
- Communicating with customers through various channels (email/chat)
- Take ownership of the tickets and resolve the inquiry to customer’s expectations to deepen the relationship and achieve highest level of customer satisfaction
- Deliver extraordinary service by responding to questions concerning signups, bank and card interest rates, managing disputes and others
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Build rapport quickly with customers/clients and put them at ease
- Proven high initiative and energy level with good influencing, decision-making and collaboration skills
- Deliver on Customer Service Metrics as Per Goals ( Customer Satisfaction, Value Generation, Query Resolution, Call Handling Time, Quality etc.)
- Keeping yourself updated on company products to effectively manage customer queries.
- Smart Graduates with excellent communication skills
- 1 year to 3 years of experience working in customer support roles
- Demonstrated ability to handle highly complex and manual queries, excel knowledge
- Candidate with Corporate Card/Credit Card Servicing knowledge is preferred
- Empathetic, organised, problem solver
- Open to work in shifts (rotational day and night shifts).
- This is full-time, work from an office opportunity based out of Bangalore.
- No Cab facility will be provided but shift allowance will be provided.
We are a young Fintech Company providing BNPL Solutions and enabling instant digital finance and easy EMI’s across millions of merchants across the country. We are on the mission of simplifying affordable buying for the consumer across segments. Paytail is backed by Cholamandlam Investments, and few large Angel Investors.
Complete Ownership: Take responsibility for whatever work you do with little or no interference, get awarded on the successes for whatever work you do with little or no interference, and be accountable for the slip-ups.
Feedback driven Culture: “Feedback is the breakfast for the champions” and thus we believe feedback helps people & organization improve.
Work with top talent: Get doors open for new learning, our team is being led by the best minds in the industry.
Open Work Culture: Everyone from the CEO is easily accessible. Have any new ideas you think can revolutionize the workplace? Or, do you have some concerns about your work? Feel free to talk to the leadership.
Skills, Responsibilities & Requirements:
- 5 + years of experience with a minimum of 3 years of experience working as Key Account Manager or Customer success roles handling $ 100 Million + Accounts.
- Graduate degree in Engineering, Business, MBA is Plus
- Understanding of Fintech & lending domain across the country is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills and good knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Build and maintain strong long-lasting relationships with assigned accounts and stakeholders.
- Understand various analytics of our customers and craft and implement strategies to grow.
- Deliver metrics and analysis to customers to ensure that they understand the value of Paytail
- Scheduling and owning reviews like MBR, QBR with key stakeholders at the customer end.
- Owning Expansion within the set of assigned accounts.
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this growing
- Drive customer decision making by aligning Paytail’s value proposition with corporates problem
- Thoughtfully engage Enterprise Sales and cross-functional leaders to advance large sales pursuits.
- Coordinate internally for prompt resolution of any complaints (Enterprises) and ensure the best
possible customer experience.
- Thoughtful and empathetic by nature.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- The ideal candidate will have a strong mix of relationship management, strong analytical, business and technical skills.
- 6-10 years of overall delivery related (pre-sales, solutioning, delivery management or customer account management) experience preferably in the Cybersecurity/SaaS/hi-tech products.
- 2+ years experience in customer facing roles with customers in US/Europe/ME geographies.
- Ability to internalize the product offerings and can discuss solutions, benefits and trade-offs with the customers.
- Ability to build, maintain and leverage strong relationships with Business and Technology Decision Makers within each customer to influence solution adoption, create strong support for new opportunities and to secure their willingness to advocate on our products.
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Experienced at account management & growth through farming.
- Experienced at leading presentations and discussions with customer’s senior management teams
- Highly energetic, with a passion for helping customers achieve expected business outcomes
- Bachelors degree from Top institutes. MBA preferred
- Excellent organization and project management capability
- Excellent communications skills, both in written and verbal communications, with the ability to deliver effective presentations, group facilitation and one-on-one consultation is a must
- Self started, self motivated, flexible and results driven
- Experience using CRM tools
- Experience in Cybersecurity and understanding of network fundamentals. Good understanding of IT and Network Security fundamentals such as Firewalls, Proxies, and Web Security Gateways.
- Experience working/leading teams in customer success functions for SaaS products.
- Experience with Product Delivery Lifecycle
To Answer queries/resolve problems of customers through Inbound.
Attend Inbound & Outbound calls, sometime respond through email and chat to customers.
Provide correct and quality information to customers on every call, promote good listening and English grammar skills.
Good speak, read & Write English & Hindi mandatory.
Able to communicate confidently and politely, with good speaking skills.
Awareness on Banking or Banking products.
Detailed knowledge of intricacies of Banks products and how they compare against competitors.
Good typing skills (Quality & Speed)
Ability to handle telephonic conversations
Good Listening & Comprehension skills
Should be flexible to work in 24/7 shift
Responsible for planning, implementing and directing the sales activities of the company in a designated area to achieve sales objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
- set individual sales targets with the sales team
- delegate responsibility for customer accounts to sales personnel
- co-ordinate sales action plans for individual salespeople
- oversee the activities and performance of the sales team
- ensure sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly
- monitor the achievement of sales objectives by the sales team
- liaise with other company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives
- evaluate the performance of sales staff
- provide feedback, support, and coaching to the sales team
- plan and direct sales team training
- assist with the development of sales presentations and proposals
- develop online sales platforms
- co-ordinate and monitor online sales activity
- investigate lost sales and customer accounts
- track, collate and interpret sales figures
- forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
- generate timely sales reports
- develop pricing schedules and rates
- formulate sales policies and procedures
- help prepare budgets
- control expenses and monitor budgets
- maintain inventory control
- conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis
- analyze data to identify sales opportunities
- develop promotional ideas and material
- attend trade meetings and industry conventions
- cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision-makers in key accounts
Education and Experience
- business degree or related professional qualification
- experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategy
- technical sales skills
- proven experience in customer relationship management
- knowledge of market research
- experience in managing and directing a sales team
- relevant product and industry knowledge
- solid understanding of digital sales platforms
- experience with relevant software applications
Key Competencies and Skills
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- organization and planning
- problem analysis and problem-solving
- information management
- formal presentation skills
- stress tolerance
Job Type: Full-time