About roleFynd is looking for an experienced professional to lead the customer support function. The selected candidate will be leading a team of customer support executives and will be responsible for the overall Customer Satisfaction of our marketplaces business.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create, implement and maintain customer support processes
- Work with multiple teams like growth, operations, and engineering to solve customer complaints
- Evaluate team performance and coach the team
- Ensure targets set for Customer Satisfaction scores are achieved across channels
- Ensure the customer support tool stack is always updated
- Attend customer support escalations personally
- Create and share custom reports pertaining to customer support
- Minimum 10 years of experience with at least 2 years leading a customer support team
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Proficiency in English and Hindi is a must
- Previous experience working in chats, calls, and emails process
- Working knowledge of customer support software. Knowledge of Freshworks suite is an advantage
- Excellent data analysis skills with mastery of MS Excel. Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure, especially during sale days
- Bachelors degree or higher from a reputed institute. B.Tech will be an advantage
We at AiSensy, are building end-to-end WhatsApp based Marketing Automation, CRM & Customer Support platform for Enterprises & growing SMBs. Helping brands like SkullCandy, NMIMS, Byjus, Rentomojo, etc.and are handling 5 million+ messages per month.
The ideal candidate will have impeccable relational skills.This candidate will be responsible for providing an excellent customer service experience and help customers achieve their desired goals.
- Develops customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty, ultimately improving customer lifetime value and reducing churn.
- Ensures all customers are successfully using the product or service they’ve purchased from the company.
- Is often the first port of call for customers and is available to answer any inbound questions.
- Give customer the onboarding, gather feedback and notifying them about the new features
- Managing the Customer Success Team and driving higher NPS
1 year of experience in Customer Success
at US Based Retail-tech platform
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA our client is an online marketplace that offers high quality sustainable fashion at altogether low prices. It is a pioneer in the manufacturer to consumer (M2C) retail model where factories produce inventory on demand and ship directly to the customers, thereby eliminating environmental and financial wastages.
The company has raised $14.5 MM in seed funding and partners with over 30 manufacturers around the world and is founded by seasoned entrepreneurs and technology leaders who come from institutions like IIT Bombay and Stanford GSB.
As a Customer Service Manager - International Logistics, you will be responsible for ensuring a strong customer experience from order placement to final delivery.
What you will do:
- Hiring, training and managing a growing team of customer service representatives to create an unbeatable customer experience
- Achieving a 2 hour response time during business hours
- Conducting 1:1 feedback sessions with customer service representatives every 2 weeks
- Retaining star performers
- Managing out underperformers
- Managing all the logistics issues and maintaining the SLA
- Daily reporting on the performance of carrier
- Scheduling and managing shifts
- Managing training, invoices and materials for new hires
- Making recommendations on full-time offers post-training period
- Monitoring customer and internal customer question queue
- Answering customer emails a week to maintain a close understanding of customer issues
- Stepping in as full-time CS representative when needed
- Responding to escalations across the customer care team with availability at all hours
- Reporting weekly metrics to management
- Editing and create macros, tags and rules to improve data capture and response time
- Liaising with vendors and returns warehouse as needed
- Creating and executing communication plan during any issue affecting large sets of customers
- Identifying customer experience improvements, tech issues, vendor issues and prioritizing based on financial impact
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- BA/ BSc degree or relevant experience (e.g. Logistics industry or Apparel Industry)
- 3-5+ years of experience as Logistics CSS Manager
- A focus on execution, problem-solving, improving processes and brand enhancement
- High curiosity
- Openness to considering new perspectives
2. supporting administrative staff
3. conducting marketing research
4. documentation and reporting to the operations department
- Customer care, client relationship and expereince building
- Technical Support & problem solving
- Managing a diverse team of executives, lead, data entry and anlaytics
- Account management - Metrics driven expereince
- Building new consumer initiatives, programs
We are a young Fintech Company providing BNPL Solutions and enabling instant digital finance and easy EMI’s across millions of merchants across the country. We are on the mission of simplifying affordable buying for the consumer across segments. Paytail is backed by Cholamandlam Investments, and few large Angel Investors.
Complete Ownership: Take responsibility for whatever work you do with little or no interference, get awarded on the successes for whatever work you do with little or no interference, and be accountable for the slip-ups.
Feedback driven Culture: “Feedback is the breakfast for the champions” and thus we believe feedback helps people & organization improve.
Work with top talent: Get doors open for new learning, our team is being led by the best minds in the industry.
Open Work Culture: Everyone from the CEO is easily accessible. Have any new ideas you think can revolutionize the workplace? Or, do you have some concerns about your work? Feel free to talk to the leadership.
Skills, Responsibilities & Requirements:
- 5 + years of experience with a minimum of 3 years of experience working as Key Account Manager or Customer success roles handling $ 100 Million + Accounts.
- Graduate degree in Engineering, Business, MBA is Plus
- Understanding of Fintech & lending domain across the country is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills and good knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Build and maintain strong long-lasting relationships with assigned accounts and stakeholders.
- Understand various analytics of our customers and craft and implement strategies to grow.
- Deliver metrics and analysis to customers to ensure that they understand the value of Paytail
- Scheduling and owning reviews like MBR, QBR with key stakeholders at the customer end.
- Owning Expansion within the set of assigned accounts.
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this growing
- Drive customer decision making by aligning Paytail’s value proposition with corporates problem
- Thoughtfully engage Enterprise Sales and cross-functional leaders to advance large sales pursuits.
- Coordinate internally for prompt resolution of any complaints (Enterprises) and ensure the best
possible customer experience.
- Thoughtful and empathetic by nature.
Almost a decade old, it is a venture committed to bring together a varied range of traditional crafts and techniques of dyeing, weaving, printing and hand embroidery. The founders have dedicated their life to promote Indian Block Prints and provide employment and Hand-Embroidery training to women so that numerous underprivileged women can be empowered.
- Creating, maintaining reports and presenting it to stakeholders.
- Managing large amounts of calls and emails, and social media, if required.
- Identifying and assessing customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Handling customer complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; following up to ensure resolution
- Providing accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/ tools
- Following communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Taking the extra mile to engage customers
What you need to have:
- Strong customer handling skills on phone and email.
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices.
- Prior experience with Freshdesk and Magento would be a plus.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/ respond to different types of people.
- Excellent communication skills ( both written and verbal ).
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Empathy and Compassion.
- Ability to stretch long hours and work for the bigger vision of the company.
- Experience with microsoft office and G-suite (google). Basics of microsoft excel for reporting purposes is a MUST.
We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.