- Project Management.
- Responsible for the delivery of a set of projects/ operations for a single large account or multiple accounts.
- Takes ownership of logistics and resource needs during start-up and growth of an account.
- Defines and implements transition strategy when taking over from other suppliers.
- Leads account steering committee meetings.
- Leads task forces to complete SBU-level initiatives.
- Leads account growth and sustenance through pre-sales support and constant engagement with customers in collaboration with other service lines.
- Creates teaming agreements/ sub - contracts to forge alliances/ partnerships for account growth/ sustenance.
- Conducts structured review of projects and audits projects (for process compliance) and fixes the gaps with corrective actions.
- Benchmarks against industry best practices and drives/manage change within the delivery structure, processes/ operations accordingly.
- Drives innovations to improve customer service at the account level.
- Looking for Strong Experience in Enterprise Learning and Corporate Learning Projects
- Strong Experience in End to End Project Management Lifecycle
- Excellent Project Management Skills - Project Estimations, Project Metrics, Meeting Deadlines, Project Reporting
- Strong in Project Planning,Project Monitoring and Followup, Project Proposals and Client Follow-Ups,
ThinkLink is a cybersecurity SaaS company based out of Toronto, Canada, that provides a unified platform for external attack surface management. With ThinkLink's integrated platform of cybersecurity products, customers can focus on running their business, while we focus on uncovering threats to the business. With the unified platform, ThinkLink not only allows for scanning of vulnerabilities, but users can also orchestrate and automate their remediation workflows.
Currently, millions of small businesses are prone to attacks by hackers who exploit vulnerabilities that could easily be fixed had they been informed earlier. The current solutions in the market are either too complex or expensive for small businesses. At ThinkLink, we're on the mission to bring world-class cybersecurity posture and resiliency to small and mid-size businesses by providing affordable, effective enterprise-grade cybersecurity solutions.
- Company Tagline: Unified cybersecurity products for all businesses
- Founded in: 2020
- Number of Employees: 10 - 50 employees
- Industries: Computer Software / IT / Internet + Cybersecurity
- Headquarters: Toronto, Canada / Bengaluru, India
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors.
- Previous experience working with development and fundraising programs to increase donor contributions and funding sources.
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint; fund-raising data management systems knowledge helpful.
- Ability to learn new software such as Doodle polls and Director’s Desk board portal.
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Ability to work with a broad range of people including major donors, Board members, foundation staff, colleagues of the president/CEO and staff, and others.
- Knowledge of other languages and international customs is an asset; knowledge of French or Spanish is helpful.
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- The position reports to the President/CEO and works directly with all teams to get done what is needed.
- Works directly with senior-level staff and HR both internally and externally.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with social sciences background and an interest in national, global issues and information technology.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Five to ten years providing support for upper-level management in a related organization (i.e IT MSSP, private and public companies
- Due to the confidentiality of the work, the functions of this position should be performed in a private office location.
- Occasional travel may be involved.
- Will have to work in different time zones.
We are looking for a highly driven technology leader who will be responsible for driving the entire technology strategy of the firm. While we appreciate the energy of recent graduates, we have a strong preference for people with extensive work experience.
- Tech Strategy Design: As an Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for the overall development life cycle of complex projects with significant bottom-line impact. You will be responsible for technology innovations and overall technology strategy.
- Growth Roadmap: You will map out the execution plan to meet the company’s technology and product goals.
- Coach and Mentor: You will be responsible to plan resources, hire, and groom them to align with the vision of the firm. You will also create the next line of leadership within the division.
- Curiosity: You should be curious to learn about technology innovations across the market and incorporate them into the Deep Learn platform based on relevance and to improve user experience.
- Reliability and Security at Scale: You will be responsible for ensuring data security and maintaining the reliable performance of all Production-Level services.
- At least 7 - 10 years of experience in Software Development. Proven experience as an Engineering Manager or similar role and hands-on coding experience in multiple programming languages.
- Highly experienced with designing microservices-based architecture and optimization for performance and scalability.
- Experienced with design principles such as DDD, SOLID principles, Clean Code Principles, Test Driven Design(TDD) Approach, Reactive Programming Techniques and Repository Pattern.
- Highly experienced with Java 8, Spring Framework, SQL/Relational Databases, Non-Relational databases such as MongoDB, Messaging Queues such as Pub/Sub and API Gateways.
- Experienced with cloud architecture and security (GCP or AWS) and container technologies (GKE, Docker), Git, and CI/CD.
- Knowledge of video streaming (Video-on-Demand / Live), DRM and other security practices is a plus.
- Experience with AI architecture, Data Science or Big data Architecture is a plus.
• The project lead is a core member of the agile teams implementing EdTech solutions. These EdTech solutions, ranging across Learning Platforms, Assessment systems, Simulation Training, and Interactive content, are to be fit-for-purpose, efficient, and of high quality.
• The responsibility of the project lead is to guide the overall implementation of the solutions created by the Zeus Learning team and address day-to-day issues related to the client’s business processes
The essence of Role – key accountabilities
• Take charge of the project and help it succeed
• Work with cross-functional teams to create a shared vision
• Coordinate all activities to run the project
• Build product roadmaps, run agile ceremonies and manage stakeholder expectations
• Educate teams about software development processes.
• Be the interaction point between Zeus Learning teams and the client and set correct expectations
• Ensure the product shapes up as envisioned
• Should have a history of managing large projects.
• Good understanding of agile software development processes.
• Should be able to run teams and keep people motivated throughout the project.
• Have great negotiation skills
Srijan is hiring for a Scrum Master/Senior Scrum Master role with a permanent WFH option.
A notice period of 30 days or less is preferred.
Remote working option available.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Create and Manage Backlog
- Backlog grooming: Manage/Update “sprint-backlog” and “project-backlog” regularly after client calls and demos
- Plans forward-looking technology investigations (spikes / POC)
- After each sprint demo work with the dev team to estimate and re-estimate the backlog
- Facilitate prioritization of backlog first time;
- Facilitate prioritization of backlog during planning n+1 sprint with client
- Creating mock-ups/wireframes/Sketch images to illustrate or to detail for getting clarity from the client, and for communicating the task to the dev team
- Use JIRA for all backlog (no use of Google spreadsheets)
- Drive daily-stand-ups
- Ask what was done yesterday, what is the plan for today
- Ask probing questions in the stand-ups and outside of it
- Identify potential roadblocks or challenges that may come up
- Consult Group Lead and raise your concerns
- Implement advice by GL
- Ensure that the team is working towards completion of the sprint; each stand-up well did, will suggest if the velocity is enough to complete Sprint or no
- (Maintain and) Update the “information radiator board (with stickies)” for all sprints
- Run sprint demos
- Calls must be marked on the client and team’s calendar; no ambiguity in when calls happen
- Every member must be present on calls at least 2-mins before the scheduled time on the calendar; be the first to join the call as moderator
- If you are unable to join, ensure that the session is recorded; if it cannot be recorded, ensure the team has captured all feedback during the demo
- Understand the business of the client and the project
- This will enable you to question business needs that clients communicate
- Validate and record agreements in stories, acceptance criteria
- Create mock-ups/wireframes/Sketch annotations to illustrate or to detail -- for getting clarity from the client; and for communicating the task to the dev team -- put these in stories in JIRA
- The Plan -- Do -- Check -- Act (Complete control on the project)
- Create Physical boards “information radiator board (with stickies)
- Plan deliverables (JIRA/Sprint) along with the team
- Organize the Sprint, get re-estimates done,
- Plan Sprint n+1 with the client -- prepared stories for the n+1 sprint to be taken up by dev team; work with QA in
- Learn to read JIRA Burndown Charts to know if the project is on time or is there likely to be a delay
- If there is likely to be a delay, speak to the Agile Coach / Group Lead to decide the nature of communication to be sent to the client
- Release Planning - define release goals
- Detail out stories with acceptance criteria
- Ensure all stories have acceptance criteria
- Work with QA in improving quality of acceptance criteria
- Work towards zero-defect sprints
- Defect triage - accept/reject
- Support the Dev+QA team in testing yourself
- Use JIRA for all these activities
- Drive testing strategy
- Deliver stories piecemeal for testing throughout the sprint
- Validate technical architecture by asking relevant questions
- Send out weekly Status emails to internal and external clients -- must be on SM’s calendar
- Red, Amber, Green status
- Budget consumption
- Key activities this week
- Pre-empt and document roadblocks that you/team foresee
- Raise/Flag issues to clients and work aggressively within the team/org to mitigate this
- Coach clients on agile/scrum, our model, align them on our practices, using Jira, etc
- Drive towards Unit Testing
- Drive towards Continuous Integration (CI) using Jenkins; leads to a clear release and deployment strategy/plan
- Piecemeal UAT strategy
- Drive Intrinsic quality like Code, stories written, test scenarios written
- Continuously monitor and improve them. Question people on them
- Use Jira rigorously to track stories, defects, and manage it end to end.
People, Process and Tool Coach
- Coach people to improve in their role
- Challenge and question people on the way they are working to make it better
- Run sprint-retros
- During retros listen for “cause” behind the words; by asking probing questions
- Continuously strive to improve yourself
- Handhold team on Scrum way of doing
- Strategize which tool to use for what purposes.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- 8+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Must have experience leading a team of around 15-20 team members in an Agile environment.
- Experience working in multi-geo or offshore environment
- JIRA experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Proven problem-solving skills from problem assessment to solution selection
- Ability to identify alternatives and make contingency plans
- Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking, providing options and recommendations relating to resolving issues, mitigating risks, and resolving escalated items.
- CSM (Certified) or PMP (Certified) Good to have
We are looking for a passionate PMO Lead to be part of Enterprise PMO which responsible for the entire organization support function on compliance , adherence and Governance of Standards, Operations, Policies and Procedures. We are looking for very dynamic and energetic PMO Lead to drive the delivery governance and excellence as per Business Objectives. Looking of people with high level accountability and ownership to drive the things for very fast growing start-up services company in India.
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 8
years of program management office (PMO) with an ability to think tactically as well as strategically while leading cross functional teams in a matrixed environment. He is single point of contact for Delivery PMO and Process Governance. The primary goal of this candidate is to achieve benefits from standardizing and following project management policies, processes, and methods to be leveraged by multiple project owners. The candidate should have the ability to provide a decision support information for stakeholders (including executives) to make appropriate decisions. The candidate should also could underpin the project delivery mechanisms ensuring that all business change in an organization is managed in a controlled way.
- Transparency: providing information with a single source of the truth. Information should be relevant and accurate to support effective decision-making by stakeholders (including senior management).
- Reusability: stopping project teams from reinventing the wheel by being a central point for lessons learned templates and best practice.
- Delivery : making it easy for project teams to do their jobs by reducing bureaucracy, mentoring and process compliance. This includes the better coordination between two of delivery teams (One time Implementation and Managed Services) and other cross functional teams for SOP compliance and adherence.
- Governance: ensuring that communication to different stakeholders (including senior management) & decisions are taken by the right people , based on the right information presented. The governance role can also include audit or peer reviews, developing project and program structures, Standard Operating Procedures and ensuring accountability including of Information Security Management System as per ISO standards.
- Traceability: providing the function for managing documentation, project history and organizational knowledge.
- Create, Maintain and Own the PMO Delivery and Process Governance Metrics which includes Project Financials, Task and Ticket Metrics, Process KPI, Process Improvements, Delivery Governance and Excellence
- Gathering data about project progress and producing reports
- Developing standards and processes
- Encouraging (or enforcing where necessary) the use of those standards and processes
- Delivering training and mentoring Delivery and Process Governance PMO members and lead the team.
- Managing dependencies across multiple projects across delivery team
- MBA in Project/Operations/Systems/MIS or MCA Or equivalent
- 8-12 years’ experience in Service Desk/PMO environment, in a fast-paced though structured environment
- Strong Process and Agile Project Methodologies knowledge for managing multiple projects
- Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Reporting on financial information such as Project Profitability, Claims and Invoicing
- Experience in working with agile lifecycle and/or tracking and process management tools, e.g. Zoho Projects & Desk or JIRA
- Identify and analyze opportunities and make tactical/strategic recommendations
- Hands on project management approach that includes a proven track record of project/program execution
- Need to have good understanding Competencies (AWS) and Industry specific foundations (ISMS, ISO 27001, GDPR)
- Ability to quickly switch tasks, multi-task, be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to adapt communication style to effectively work with multiple levels within an organization
- Experience preparing high visibility, executive level presentation materials
• Align product roadmap with delivery goals to ensure prioritizations of resources and tasks during
• Coordinate with product managers, business analyst and development teams for execution of projects
• Help in the definition of sprint goals and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring
• Ensure relevant stake holders are up to date with necessary information
• Resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule using appropriate verification techniques
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT
• 3+ years as Technical Project Manager
• Experience with Agile development (Scrum/Kanban) is must
• Experience with task tracking systems like Jira, VSTS is must
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Experience with project management tools like MS Project is a plus
• Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
• Good knowledge of software life cycle and processes and various methodologies
• Resource planning, performance management and team motivational skills are must.
Would be a plus
• Previous development experience as business analyst, development or data science is a plus.
- Getting hands on with core development work! Yes you’ll lead and manage your own team, but you’ll also frequently get down to coding, testing, and designing solutions
- Full Stack Development! Whether it is building a new product or taking an existing one to the next level, you’ll be expected to work on full-stack application development whenever the situation calls for
- Juggling Business and Technology! We want someone who can understand the client’s business requirements and be able to map technology solutions to make these requirements work
- Leading from the front! Your charismatic leadership skills will help in leading and motivating your team through all stages of the product development lifecycle.
- Being a Mentor! Your team will constantly look up to you for guidance in challenging situations and we are looking for someone who can bring them up as tomorrow’s leaders
- Sound technical depth with over 6 years of experience in Java and open source technologies and managing the end to end product development life cycle
- Exceptional communication skills that can be leveraged in effectively communicating with teams, clients and business leaders within the company
- Stellar business orientation and the ability to link technology and business to devise apt solutions
- 10+ years of experience in core Java/J2EE
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Technical Lead mentoring team of 3 to 5 developers
- Strong knowledge of one the web application framework such as Spring, Struts
- Strong knowledge of web services (Restful)
- Possess advanced knowledge of object-oriented design, data structure, and data architectures
- Good knowledge of relation database, SQL and ORM
- Curiosity and attention to detail
- Strong communicator with visual, verbal, and writing skills to clearly articulate complex design problems and solutions
- Adaptable to changing technology and restrictions, design challenges, deadlines, and project requirements.
Amar Chitra Katha(ACK Alive) is launching a first of its kind learning program in the country for which we are inviting applications from interested people who would want to be a part of the team. Leo & Mike is the content, curriculum and operations partner for ACK Alive. You will be working closely with the Leo & Mike team as well as the Amar Chitra Katha team, which will be a one of a kind opportunity.
Role: Program Manager (Amar Chitra Katha Project)
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Program Manager who can drive our programs across a maximum of 6 centers and ensure the seamless delivery of the programs in line with the organization’s objectives to the complete satisfaction of learners and their parents.
The Program Manager will be responsible for
- Effective implementation of program across 6 centers with regard to learner satisfaction,learning outcomes and parent satisfaction
- End to end training in content,learning system,operations and implementation
- Ensuring venue readiness in terms of room setup,material availability etc before the program starts and act as single point of contact for venue partner,parents and learners
- Coordinating kitting ,packing and transportation of materials to and from venues.
- Creating,Updating and maintaining a learner and parent database across all venues
- Creating schedules across venues and communicate the same to facilitators,parents,learners
- Rescheduling of classes at venues as required
- Observing the classrooms and documenting the observations for mentoring facilitators
- Conduct meetings with facilitators and teams to discuss the observations from classroom observation
- Collecting data/feedback from facilitators,learners,parents and classroom observations and loop it back to Leo & Mike team for appropriate interventions in content and program improvement
- Initiating appropriate interventions wherever required with respect to learner and parent issues
- Managing the post sale communication to parents regarding the programs and communicating about learners to parents through the facilitators
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound knowledge on Project Management
- Proven experience to manage a team
- Problem Solving and troubleshooting skills
- A positive and proactive attitude
- Ability to take constructive feedback and work on it
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Compensation: Rs.40,000/- per month(6 month contract which may be extended)
- 1 paid leave per month
ACK Alive (Amar Chitra Katha)
ACK Alive is a unique concept that brings alive the stories, the cultural learnings and the values that Amar Chitra Katha has always celebrated. The ACK Alive offers a wide range of learning programs to children that is rooted in Indian values and combined with modern skills to thrive in the 21st century.
Amar Chitra Katha has been the first glimpse into our glorious heritage and culture for generations of Indians. Founded in 1967, today, Amar Chitra Katha (ACK) is a household name in India. Today, ACK is synonymous with the reinvention of quintessential Indian tales from the great epics, mythology, history, literature, oral folktales and many other sources.
Leo & Mike
Leo & Mike is the content and curriculum partner for ACK Alive. Leo & Mike is a new-age learning company for 4 to 14 year old children. We create and facilitate after-school and summer camp programs where learning happens through interdisciplinary content, project-based activities and play. We work closely with parents, schools and other organizations with a similar mission while keeping children at the centre of everything that we do.