Rezo.ai is an AI-Powered Contact Center that enables enterprises to enhance customer experience and boost revenue by automating and analyzing customer agent interactions across multiple channels including voice, email, chat/WhatsApp, and social, at the required scale, whilst training agents with minimal costs
How do we do it
Rezo’s AI-Powered contact center leverages groundbreaking technologies in AI, ML, ASR, NLP, RPA, and predictive intelligence to transform customer experience and reduce costs by automating, and analyzing customer-agent conversations across multiple channels including voice, email, chat/Whatsapp, and social media, whilst coaching them.
What Makes You A Good Fit :
- You are passionate about technology and software development
- You are continuously experimenting and learning more
- You love solving problems and digging into complex problems
- You believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- You believe in creativity, trying new things and learning from your mistakes.
- You believe in sharing insights and helping one another to build an even better user plan.
Key Skills Required:
- 3-8 years of Experience in Java Product Development.
- Good understanding of MYSQL.
- Practitioner of clean code and SOLID principles
- Exposure to GIT and Maven
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Understands different major language paradigms (Object Oriented and Functional)
- Understanding and Experience with Multi-Threaded Applications
- Prior Experience in a SAAS Product company is a Plus
- Experience with Managing Team is a plus
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Computer Science Engineering from Tier 1 College is a Plus.
Why You Should Join Rezo.AI
- You will be surrounded by Passionate Team Members with Exposure to Product Building
- You will be learning About various Product Development Cycles
- Big Career Opportunities
- Learning by doing
- The Opportunity of Innovation
- Enhanced Responsibility and Team Management
Work at the heart of AI and customer engagement.
If you are fascinated by AI and looking to work with the latest AI technologies, in a fast growing and flexible work environment with immense growth opportunities, come and join us.
Rezo is the place to be if you want to work in an atmosphere where you can do meaningful research, contribute to the platform, and grow fast.
We believe that allowing employees to pursue their interests and challenge the existing quo only helps to make Rezo a successful workplace. To that end, we are committed to assisting our employees in enhancing the skills that are vital to their professional growth.
FOCUS, INTEGRITY, TEAMWORK, PASSION, INNOVATION
We are a fast-paced start-up with some of the best talents from diverse backgrounds. Working together to solve customer service problems. We believe a diverse workforce is a powerful multiplier of innovation and growth, which is key to providing our clients with the best possible service and our employees with the best possible career. Diversity makes us smarter, more competitive, and more innovative.
Visit our website: https://rezo.ai/ for more information
Rezo.ai is an AI-Powered Contact Center that enables enterprises to enhance customer experience and boost revenue by automating and analyzing customer agent interactions across multiple channels including voice, email, chat/WhatsApp, and social, at the required scale, whilst training agents with minimal costs.
Who you are:
- You have an overall software development experience of 4 to 10 years
- 3+ years proficiency in Java and Spring boot
- Familiar with distributed computing and frameworks such as gRPC/ protobuf
- Understands JVM metrics, Garbage collection and performance tuning
- Experience in creating high-level design(HLD) and low-level design(LLD)
- You have a good understanding of relational database, NoSQL technologies, and REST
- Exposure to AWS stack/cloud computing
- Self-motivated developer who takes ownership of work
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computing related discipline
- Experience in Product Development Environment is a plus.
• Exposure to latest Technology
• Opportunity working in different platforms
• Rapid Career Growth
• Friendly Knowledge sharing Environment
• 3+yrs Hands on Experience in TSQL / PL SQL / PG SQL or NOSQL
• Immediate joiners preferred/ Maximum notice period between 15 to 30days
• Candidates will be selected based on logical / technical and scenario-based testing
Note: Candidates who have attended the interview process with TnS in the last 6 months will not be
Technical Skills Desired:
- Experience in either of these Relational DB’s MS SQL Server / PostgreSQL / AWS Aurora DB / MySQL / Oracle / NOSQL DBs (MongoDB / DynamoDB / DocumentDB) in an application development environment and eagerness to switch DB.
- Design database tables, views, indexes
- Write functions and procedures for Middle Tier Development Team
- Work with any front-end developers in completing the database modules end to end (hands-on experience in parsing of JSON & XML in Stored Procedures would be an added advantage).
- Query Optimization for performance improvement
- Design & develop SSIS Packages or any other Transformation tools for ETL
Functional Skills Desired:
- Banking / Insurance / Retail domain would be a plus.
- Interaction with a client a plus
Good to Have Skills:
- Knowledge in a Cloud Platform (AWS / Azure)
- Knowledge on version control system (SVN / Git)
- Exposure to Quality and Process Management
- Knowledge in Agile Methodology
Soft skills: (additional)
- Team building (attitude to train, work along, mentor juniors)
- Communication skills (all kinds)
- Quality consciousness
- Analytical acumen to all business requirement
- Think out-of-box for business solution
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
· Candidate should be able to work independently with client and should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Work closely with experienced integration, frontend, or backend development teams
· Contribute to estimation and scoping of projects
· Work on presales environment for checking feasibilities for customer requirement.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
· 8 to 10 years of programming experience—preferably with Java 8+, and other tool support
· 5 years of Java # 6 experience
· Should have experience in executing project independently.
· Demonstrated ability of Design Patterns and to write efficient, reusable rest services and libraries
· Experience with agile software development methodologies and software development best practices, pair programming and CI/CD
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent analytical skills for solution building of customer requirements.
· Good knowledge of datastores (RDBMS, Oracle, SQL)
· Must have in depth understanding of the L1, L2, L3 support environment.
· Strong understanding of network OS and system configurations.
· Familiarization with OSLC and REST APIs
· Ability to successfully lead offshore development teams and work in global delivery model- US, India, Germany
· Knowledge of LDAP
· Experience with Microsoft Office products- Word, Excel, Powerpoint
· Experience with other Requirements Management Tools (Polarion, PTC Integrity) will be a value add
· Understanding of high-availability, fault-tolerant, scalable, distributed systems
· Working knowledge of iText 7, OpenFeign, RabbitMQ/JMS, Mockito and jUnit/nUnit, Spring Cloud
Salary is not constriant. Candidate should have interest to new things.
Job title and location:
Sr. Backend Developer, based in Bangalore, India
Who we are:
VAHN is a seed-funded fintech and mobility application which integrates tracking, load planning, billing, performance management and cost management with a payment wallet and seamless credit to deliver a powerful solution for truck-owners and truck-drivers.
We are a very small team with a big idea and lots of passion, and we’re on a mission to bring Indian trucking into the next generation of tech.
The trucking industry in India is fragmented, unorganised, and fraught with numerous challenges that haven’t yet been solved. Although the industry is ripe for disruption, not many have been able to take advantage of the opportunity because of a lack of exposure to ground realities and practical challenges. Combining years of research and first-hand experience running trucks ourselves, we believe we have an edge.
We are looking for a passionate teammate who is as excited about the mission as we are, and is keen to delve deep into this challenging but exciting space. Trucking is getting upgraded, are you in?
What we are looking for:
// Passion for good design and hunger for making a big impact
// Extensive experience in backend engineering along with the best practices as per language
// Ability to thrive in complexity
// Leadership qualities and versatility
What you should enjoy doing:
// Building exceptional products with robust and reliable code
// Working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
// Collaborating with designers playing a critical role in design, planning, development and deployment
// Being the technical voice at the table, educating and guiding the business on the right approach, technologies, and trends
// Building a team and mentoring fresh talent
What the role is about:
As a core team member you will design and develop the next-generation of technologies for the Indian trucking industry with the potential to change how millions of drivers, truck owners, transporters, and shippers manage their businesses and transact with one another. Some specific responsibilities include,
// Building scalable, reliable, and high-performing tech infrastructure
// Improving operational excellence by identifying and building the right solutions for observability and manageability
// Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency
// Developing robust, quick prototypes for proof-of concept features / application based on briefs
// Unit-test coding for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
// Providing development support, code review and optimisation.
// Working with outside data sources and APIs.
// 5+ years of backend engineering experience
// Experience working with Microservices/RESTful APIs (Http/WebSockets), /Swagger/OpenPI, third-party SDK Integrations and common technologies like HTTPS, JSON, OAuth, and SQL
// Experience working with Java 11 and above, SpringBoot 5.x/Micronaut 3.x
// Proven experience at building actor based systems and Reactive programming is a big plus
// Demonstrated experience at using messaging system such as Kafka/Rabbit MQ/SQS/SNS
// Experience at unit testing with Junit/Mockito
// Good understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms
// Experience with multi-tier application architecture and design
// Cloud experience/knowledge (AWS/GCP)
// Experience at developing containerised applications using Docker/Kubernetes
// Experience at building systems using MySQL/Cassandra/MongoDB
// Knowledge of Microservices patterns is a big plus
// Knowledge of serverless computing (AWS Lambda/Cloud Functions) is a big plus
// Experience in structuring solutions with Redis as caching layer
// Experience at building integration with external systems is a plus
// Strong written and verbal communication and ability to gain buy-in from a non-technical audience
Role- Software Development Engineer-2
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++ or C#
You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
Roles & Responsibilities
You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
Skills & Experience
Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
Excellent programming skills in any object-oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
Job Title: Ruby on Rails - Developer / Technical Lead
About the Company:
We are a Data as a Service company that helps businesses harness the power of data. Our technology fuels some of the most interesting big data projects in the world. We are a small bunch of people working towards shaping the imminent data-driven future by solving some of its fundamental and toughest challenges.
The experience is about striving to become the best version of ourselves holistically, an experience that lasts a lifetime. We tend to have clear growth paths for every role and level in the org so the learning never stops. We believe in a work-life blend, and hence encourage responsible flexibility, which is particularly important in a fully remote setup we have. We trust our people with the impact they can create, and let them choose how they want to do so. We are on a mission to put reliable data at the heart of every business to fuel success and intend to transform the lives we touch (of our customers and our people) while on this journey.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Leading development projects end to end in all stages of the iterative product development lifecycle, from requirements gathering to testing.
Break down problem statements and come up with a scalable design, implementation plan, test plan and execute them with the team on promised timelines.
Being a strong advocate for object-oriented design and guide/coach other team members with best practices on Development and QA
Collaborate with different teams and own up technical initiatives, bringing in new tools and technologies that help us in strengthening scalability, security, and maintainability of our codebase.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
Hands-on experience with modern Ruby on Rails practices and development.
Write highly scalable and maintainable code while keeping agility in mind.
Experience with SQL Databases and NoSQL datastores; with previous experience with MySQL and ElasticSearch being a bonus
Substantial experience with BDD or TDD and testing frameworks
Experience in Linux environment and basic Linux commands.
Awareness/experience in setting up and configuring rails applications and other related services is a big plus – eg: Nginx, puma, Redis.
Awareness/experience in any one of the modern front-end frameworks Angular, Ember, React, Vue.
A high-performance mindset to deliver good quality code and also an understanding of the product with a keen attention to detail.
Great communication, particularly in explaining your coding processes, suggestions for best practices, and identifying ways to improve the team's coding quality.
Years of Experience:
1 - 6 Years
Skills: ROR, RUBY ON RAILS
An environment where each employee is celebrated.
A one-time home office setup allowance, monthly allowances for internet bills, child care allowance for new mothers/single parents.
Half-yearly performance appraisals
Flexible working hours
Solid understanding of security and networking implementation and best practices.
Help guide and contribute to feature design and implementation to bring the product to the
Participate in continuous and iterative engineering cycles with emphasis on code quality,
supportability, scalability and performance.
Develop and review unit test cases to ensure comprehensive unit testing.Diagnose and fix product issues found internally or in the field.
Interface with Support to handle customer escalation issues.
Mentor junior members of the team in their assigned tasks and their technical skills