The role requires you to:
- Answer client queries related to use of Superset software product, on email channel, and largely phone channel
- To understand queries, resolve them by providing ways to achieve use cases using Superset tool
- Ensure customer success by providing timely resolution
- Write documentation and FAQs
2. Should not see this as a temporary role/should be serious to work
- Having a proactive customer support approach
- Testing product features as assigned
- Build & strengthen customer relationships
- Lead scoring and qualification
- Manage incoming chats, emails and handle appropriate follow-up calls and emails
- Address, resolve, and record any customer issues that arise pertaining to business growth, billing, and general account satisfaction
- Demonstrate the value of the platform to our customers every day by providing amazing customer support
- Maintain existing customer success metrics and data as directed
- Excellence at Googling stuff and spoken English
- Ability to meet deadlines and decent depth of thought process
- Capable of operating without much supervision while still producing results
- Not being camera shy and great presentation skills
- Motivation to pursue customer success as a career
- Understanding the basics of customer support such as treating customers with respect, empathy, and understanding
- Technical understanding and ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems
Note: The applicant should be comfortable with both the timings, Day Shift Timings as well as the US Shift Timings.Shifts will be rotational.
Brownie Points If - You are great at video presentation and love engaging with customers through videos
- Excellent troubleshooting skill.
- Functional knowledge either SAP PM, SAP ISU,would be a plus
- Knowledge on enterprise mobile application would be
● Maintain relationships with identified customers
● Revenue enablement by upsell, cross-sell, etc
● Be the company’s face for the customer
● Solve for pet’s needs
What we offer:
• Learning & Development: Work with veterinarians in a start-up environment with a steep
• Ownership: Individually lead important charters with high impact potential
• Employee first culture: Putting employees above everything else. Be surrounded by positivity
and furry friends
• Perks & benefits: Salary matching market compensation.
2. Engages Proactively with the Audience & Maintain accurate customer records, taking their request for product or services.
3. Educate current and potential customers with product and service information
4. Received and responded to multiple live chats.
5. Gathered credentials and verify required information.
6. Actively listened to the customer,
7. Ability to communicate clearly and professionally
8. Met or exceeded scorecard requirements for productivity, schedule adherence, quality and attendance.
9. Completed assignments accurately despite a large workload.
10. Up-sell and cross-sell products
11. Coordinate updates & improvements
12. Fast thinking skills & Tech Savvy
Customer Service Manager
We are seeking applications to work remotely from India with experienced bachelor and above qualified professionals with proven and successful experience in a similar role, ideally in a corporate accounting environment with exposure to wide range of clients.
Friendly, diligent and with great communication skills, Client Services Officer (freelancer) need to meet deadlines and deliver outstanding customer service for an Australian based accounting firm.
- Excellent level of English communication skills in writing, and speaking
- 5-10 years customer service experience in corporate business environment
- Minimum bachelor degree or above in business related discipline ( Accounting, Commerce, Finance, Business Administration)
- Handling client calls and emails, responding in a timely manner.
- Preparing Statements of Advice.
- Preparing documentation for meetings.
- Lodging applications and preparing submissions for new business.
- Liaising with internal teams and colleagues to resolve problems and find solutions.
- Creating and maintaining client files.
- Liaising with financial institutions on behalf of clients.
- Giving technical support to clients on bespoke software, if they are using it at home.
- Processing client orders, such as new company formations, trusts or self-managed superannuation funds.
- Assessing client budgets and creating financial plans.
- Excellent level of English communication skills in writing, and speaking
- Must have customer service experience
- High time management and organisational skills
- Has Microsoft office experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Preferable experience in a similar position
- Must have administration experience
- A passion for great customer service
- Reception/administration experience
- Ability to time manage a variety of tasks
- High attention to detail
0-1 year experience
Any undergraduate/graduate can apply
Customer Service Representative
Shankar Mahadevan Academy (CloodOn Musica Pvt Ltd) was founded under the guidance and leadership of the award-winning composer and singer Shankar Mahadevan. Shankar Mahadevan Academy launched the first ever online music Academy in March 2011. In the last 11 years, SMA has built a presence with students from over 80 countries with over 35,000 students across online, schools and corporates and affiliate centres.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Graduation is a must
- Should have excellent communication skills (data and calls)
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Ability to deliver under pressure and meet daily targets
- Quality conscious and customer centric
- Working 6 days a week and rotational shifts (does not include night shifts)
- Go getter with the hunger to succeed
- Process customer requests within TAT and adhere to quality metrics
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information over Calls, Emails, Chats etc.
- Coordinate internally to resolve customer queries
- Effectively manage students' / teachers' queries to ensure smooth operation of the online classes
- Conduct students’ orientation sessions. Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Handle escalations, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Enhance customer delight by first time resolution of queries
- Make the workplace fun and engaging
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Customer service attitude.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk.
- Driving Customer Success Outcomes: Increasing renewals, reducing churn, identifying up-sell opportunities, influencing increased life-time-value through higher product adoption and customer health scores, and driving growth through increased advocacy and customer referenceability, for SMB customers.
- Leading the overall journey for Customer Success: Mapping the customer journey and developing interventions for each step, driving engagement with customer marketing, analyzing data and customer feedback, and continuously improving the customer experience.
- Managing Customer Success Activities such as onboarding, training, services, customer success management, support, account management, up-sells, and advocacy.
- Building and Leading a World Class Customer Success team: Recruiting, training, and managing high potential individuals including Customer Success Reps, Operations, and Support.
- Measuring the effectiveness of the Customer Success team with key goals, operational metrics, and outcomes for the team
- Technology and Systems for Effectiveness: Setting up systems and tools for managing customer relationships, tracking data, and improving referencability.
- Working Closely with customer stakeholders (Sales, Product, and Marketing) to establish a stronger customer relationship and experience
- Aligning with Product Marketing to market to existing customers and increasing engagement
- Aligning with Product Managers for driving product roadmap based on customer feedback and usage data
- Aligning with Sales for driving retention and up-sells by improving engagement and retention.
What you need to have:
- You’ve at least had around 4-12 years in customer success roles
- Exp in SAAS, handled US market and minimum 2 yrs in team handling.
- You’ve preferably worked in SaaS, Ad-Tech, and/ or Analytics, selling to the US market
- You have strong customer empathy, a desire to drive revenue and business outcomes
- You drive outcomes through persuasion, negotiation and building consensus with external and internal stakeholders
- You’re a leader with the ability to inspire others and drive outcomes as a unit
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You’re analytical and process-oriented, with the ability to make data-aware decisions
- You have a great understanding of SaaS business models and its value drivers