Golang, Microservices (AWS ECS, App Mesh), Ruby, Rails, MySQL, Postgres, Redis, NATS.
- 5+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails OR 2+ years of experience with Golang.
- 5+ years of experience with MySQL or Postgres and relational data modelling.
- Experience consuming and writing REST APIs.
- Focus on writing clear, maintainable, tested code.
- Experience with Git, continuous integration and regular deployments.
- Experience with complex Rails projects and design principles.
- Strong willingness to learn and use Golang at work.
- Experience with CI (continuous integration).
- Strong understanding of Linux.
- Strong understanding of Docker.
- You must be a strong communicator who can explain complex ideas to anyone regardless of background.
- 2+ years of experience with Golang.
- Experience with Microservices deployed in Kubernetes.
- Experience with AWS ECS, App Mesh and Lambda.
- Ability and interest in mentoring junior engineers a plus.
- Excellent written communication skills and diligent ability to contribute to the team by performing code reviews.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About "A Japanese Unicorn"
We are looking for an experienced PHP Developer to join our engineering team and build for millions of users out there!
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a backend developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve the user experience.
- Analyzing website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- 2 years of experience in PHP and Laravel
- Working knowledge of PHP web frameworks Laravel and Core PHP.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, and VS Code.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Knowledge of Server basics.
- Good problem-solving skills.
1-2 years of experience working with Ruby on rails as well as libraries like Resque and RSpec.
Good experience with Redis, Sidekiq, and Docker.
Ability to write clean ruby code.
Proficiency with code versioning tools including Git, Github, Gitlab, and SVN.
Experience with AngularJS or React JS is a plus.
Familiarity with MVC, Mocking, RESTful, and ORM.
Knowledge of server-side templating languages including Slim, Haml, and ERB.
Familiarity with tools like Jira, Postman, Slack, and Microsoft Teams.
About the Organization:
WeMakeScholars is an organization funded and supported by the Ministry of IT, Government of India under the 'Digital India Campaign'. We offer international education finance via scholarships and education loans, to study abroad aspirants. We are currently a 120 members team. Last financial year, we disbursed 2200 Cr in education loans to 8300 students across India.
We are looking for a PHP Developer who is keen to work in a startup environment esp. a product-based company.
We are hiring developers (from 0 to 10 experience) with relevant knowledge and experience with the development and deployment of large-scale cloud-native enterprise systems on PHP, REST APIs, Node Js, Flutter, AWS & MySql.
As a full-stack engineer, you will be working to create scalable, maintainable, bug repellent state of art web applications.
About Tech Department:
- Our internal tech team is responsible for end-to-end in-house tech support which includes and is not limited to design, development & deployment.
- We are continuously developing and improvising our products to enhance customer and team experience.
- As we are in the Fintech space, our team has to ensure the database security of the application.
- Participate in full lifecycle development
- Work closely with product managers and UI/UX designers to analyze requirements
- Review peer code changes
- Make recommendations for design and implementation improvements
- Integrating the Frontend UI with Backend APIs.
- Design and implement APIs for web/mobile (both Android & IOS) applications.
- Work with the Product team in prioritizing development activities for weekly sprints
Experience & Skills Required
- Prior experience- not mandatory
- Ability to quickly learn - PHP, MySql, JQuery, Ajax, Git
- Have familiarity with- HTML, CSS, JS
- Strong team player with an open mindset to learn new technologies and Knowledge of common SDLC.
- A passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions
Preference will be given to those with
- Internships experience
- Worked on own projects
- Experience in PHP, MySql
- Technically Hands-on, prior experience with scalable Architecture.
- Bring 1-5 years of software engineering and product delivery experience, with strong background in algorithms.
- Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with web technologies, Nodejs, MongoDB, Elastic Search, MySQL.
- Experience in architecting & building real-time, large scale e-commerce applications.
- Experience with high performance websites catering to millions of daily traffic is a plus.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Execute a full software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable, reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implement security and data protection
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Good knowledge of Core Java (Minimum Version 8)
- J2EE with a good understanding of Servlets and JSP
- Experience in Spring Modules – Spring IOC and AOP, Spring Boot (version 2 plus), JDBC
- Expertise in design and development of various web and enterprise – level applications using Java/J2EE technologies such as Spring, Hibernate, Rest services.
- Web Services (including SOAP, XML, XML Schema, JSON, and REST)
- Tools required: Maven,Eclipse, Github, and Swagger
- Good knowledge of SQL and Redis (NOSql)
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Ability to develop software in Java or any other OOPS languages
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in developing Web Applications using at least one popular Web Framework (Spring)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other related fields.
- Eight to Ten years of Software Engineering or Software Development experience, preferably in a related field.
REPORTING: This position will report to HOD
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Remote (Pan India) & In-Office – Jaipur, India
Summer - 1:30pm-10:30pm IST
Winter - 2:30pm-11:30pm IST
Viha Technosoft - building tech products that matter to people
At Viha Technosoft, we’re a happy family of 50+ young and experienced talents. We work in Media and Entertainment (M&E)t, Healthcare, and Payments domains.
We’re looking for a competent individual to help develop a scalable backend system for our project Cast India.With Cast India, We’re out to revolutionize the way people onboard, train, and get opportunity in M&E domain.
- Strong knowledge of any PHP web framework Codeigniter, Laravel, CakePHP, Yii, Symfony, etc along with strength in OOPS
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Working experience with any Payment Gateways is desirable. Experience with REST-based API Development is a must
- Confident with Mysql database, framing complex queries for optimum performance
- Hands-on experience working on Microservices development
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Build and hosting experience
- Must have a strong DevOps experience
- Exhibited CI/CD experience with Jenkins tools and plugins.
- Strong experience in auto-deployment, deployment testing, and overall automated pipeline management.
- Good to have knowledge of Cpanel, FileZilla, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Must have a strong experience with source control tools like GitHub
- Must have strong advanced Unit testing experience and Agile experience
- Must have strong working experience in agile
- Must have participated in SCRUM and must be well aware of the scrum ceremonies
- Must be able to self-manage the pipeline and should be well prepared to meet challenging timelines
- Must be able to write complex queries
- Understanding and implementation level knowledge of key joins, constraints, and triggers
- Able to analyze the query and perform query optimization
- Independently handle the Table DDL and DML statements as part of the development
- Ability to create ER diagrams and data mapping diagrams and document data entity chang
Key Skills: Ruby 2.5,2.6,2.7, rails versions -4,5,6, AWS, CSRF tokens, Jenkins, GIT/SVN , MYSql, PostgreSql Databases , Capsitrano, Sidekiq, Elastic search, Redis, Active Record.
Certifications: Completion of Ruby on Rails certification course will be an added advantage.
Additional Skills: Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with libraries, syntax of Ruby and its nuances
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful for Data Transfer
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming
- Strong understanding of server-side templating languages such as Liquid, Slim, etc
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Sass, based on project requirements
- Better practice in developing a website from scratch using Rails and various gems- Devise, Active Admin, Pry, Carrier-wave, CanCan, Capistrano
- Experience in handling Dashboards and Integrate with public & private API including email providers, payment processors, and social media.
- Collaborate with the front-end team to build innovative and responsive website design.
- Should be aware of caching and handling memory leaks
- Strong experience in database management (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc)
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Integration of data storage solutions like databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Able to Maintain and implement unit tests, code quality , automatization
- Familiarity with development aiding tools with continuous integration
INTECH Creative Services, a global solutions provider founded in 2003, offers superior services combining years of experience, solid partnerships, and adaptability. INTECH Creative Services a reputed software development company specializing in offshore software development and onsite Software development for Clients in India and Hong Kong. INTECH comes to the market with a composition of highly experienced and motivated professionals with strong Software Execution and Management expertise in varied business domains and technologies.”
Location – Pune, Gandhinagar (Currently Work from Home till 2022)
Educational Qualification - B.E / B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech, or any equivalent IT graduation or post-graduation
- J2EE - Sprint Boot Microservices.
- At least 8+ years of experience in Java development (J2EE, J2SE 8).
- Extensive experience with Spring, Spring Boot Micro Services, JPA, Hibernate.
- Extensive experience in REST and SOAP Webservices Services.
- Excellent knowledge of databases( PostgreSQL, MySQL).
- Experience in testing tools (JUnit, SOAP UI, Postman).
- Experience in build tools – Maven, Gradle. Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Experience in web application servers - Tomcat, etc.
- Understanding of Agile Development methodology – SCRUM.
- Understanding of continuous integration - Jenkins, and Code versioning tools- Git