UI/UX Designer (Java + Angular JS)
A UI/UX designer will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
UI/UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with Product Managers and Business Analysts
- Constantly research and bring input on design practices and approaches across platforms and mediums
- Illustrate and develop designs using storyboards, process flows, prototypes and sitemaps
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Create UI artefacts and frameworks for development and deployment
- Work with stakeholders and peers to identify and troubleshoot UX issues
- Create and manage style guides and UX standards
UI UX Designer Functional Requirements:
- Experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects ideally relevant to the job description
- Expert knowledge of Figma, Miro and similar tools
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders to understand explicit and implicit needs
- Ability to quickly learn the objectives, structures, operations and policies of a new business area
- Strong ability to engage colleagues and team members to achieve target outcomes
- Proven interpersonal skills and an ability to influence senior leaders and peers
- Adaptability and a willingness to learn new skills
- Experience with agile development methodologies and planning tools such as Jira
Inter-Personal Skills Required:
- A team player but should be able to work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Critical Thinker & Problem Solve
You Will Primarily Be Working With:
- Digital Product Managers, Scrum Masters, Project Managers, Developers and Business Analysts in your team
- Stakeholders and customers in the business area
Hiring Senior Graphic Designers & Visualizers for a full-time position at Thane (w), Ghodbunder
Candidate applying must have 3-4 years of working experience at any Digital Marketing Company or Advertising Agency. Candidates residing at Thane or Navi Mumbai shall be given first preference
Job role includes:
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery for Digital Marketing
- Generating fresh concepts
- Meeting Deadlines
- Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics
NOTE: This job opening is not for Junior Profiles
To design incredible user experiences, we are seeking a great UI designer. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for elegant and artistic design, be an expert in user interfaces, be able to convert high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and then turn those into stunning, simple, and useful user interfaces.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Plan and implement new designs.
- Optimize existing user interface designs.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Test new ideas before implementing.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Ability to collaborate with different teams to deliver designs.
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor's degree in user experience, design or related field.
- Proven 2 years with UI UX experience.
- Excellent UI design portfolio
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, Figma or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
Our currently digital strategy is very aggressive towards developing user centric websites in our industry to reach different cohorts. Apply if you believe you're a good fit for the task.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working on building the design on Webflow or WordPress using builders, like Elementor, Divi, Visual Composer, Beaver, Oxygen, Brizy, WPBakery, etc.
2. Working on designing the landing page and building it on WordPress or Webflow
We are seeking a new Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1.Must have various technical skills of web design tools such as WordPress, HTML & CSS etc. as well as mastery in designing software such as Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Illustrator & Canva.
2.Must have excellent knowledge in the field of typography, UI/UX knowledge, print design & branding.
3.Should be really creative & be able to make multiple posts, newsletters, designs, logos etc without being repetitive in the design & color scheme etc & should be well aware of the latest design trends.
4.Should be able to make great PowerPoint presentations & web designs for Western audience.
5.Should be able to showcase our brand to a western audience.
6.Should be able to respond well to suggestions.
7.Should be able to make changes that are instructed quickly & with minimum instructions & supervision.
8.Should be able to juggle multiple projects & meet deadlines.
9.Should have attention to detail & be able to produce error-free work & spellings.
10.Should have a good portfolio.
11.Should have good Communication Skills & be Detail-oriented.
12.Should have worked with Western customers, especially North
America & West Europe or Western Brands.
13.Some experience with a good Advertising agency would be great.
14.Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
15.Able to give and receive constructive criticism.