2) Writing / Proof-reading corporate website content for US and UK based clients.
3) Preparing documentation, user manual and technical documentation for several IT projects related to
4) Preparing Content for Social Media Promotion.
About CEDCOSS Technologies Private Limited
We are in the lookout for a talented Copywriter to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who can expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. You should have had a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This role requires high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material.
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
- Be willing to answer any questions posted by their readers.
- Create content on e-books, podcasts etc.
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyse content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content idea
Skill sets/Experience we require:
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Bachelors/Masters in English, Journalism, Marketing or related field
- Experience in Technical Writing/Information Development
- Experience writing topic-based and task-oriented documentation according to company style guidelines, requiring minimal editing from senior ID staff
- Experience developing enterprise systems software documentation for users and system administrators
- General knowledge on DITA concepts and IDCMS: ID (Information Development) Lifecycle and Content Management System
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and teamwork skills
- MS Word
- Effectively collaborate with project stakeholders to scope ID work
- Attend ID and Dev core meetings to understand ID requirements and plan, write and maintain concise but complete internal and external technical information (end user manuals, troubleshooting topics, compliance documentation, API descriptions) in compliance with client and team guidelines
- Independently research for relevant information and perform content reviews
- Work alongside multiple teams in a fast-paced agile environment towards providing high quality written content.
- Follow recommended style and business guidelines; using approved templates
- Being technically savvy in the areas of documentation by being hands-on with new and current product features
- Being proficient in usage of documentation tools & systems and aware of new technologies in documentation, industry best practices.
- Delivering the work allocated in time and with quality including translations and documentation build packages
We are looking for a creative storyteller aka Content writer who is digital savvy and has a good hold on brand content strategy and initiatives. The successful candidate will be responsible for building brand content across all internal as well as external platforms. Most importantly, this individual should have a high sense of ownership, who can conceptualize and strategize our visual and written content endeavours.
Role & Responsibilities:
Work closely with business and product managers to understand content strategy objectives and deliverables.
Strong project manager with the ability to engage productively and successfully with key stakeholders from creative, media, marketing, product, and research teams.
Look after short form of content such as push notifications, SMS, emails & social media; as well as SEO driven long form of organic and paid content.
Understand impact of content on overall customer engagement and prioritize tasks accordingly.
Establish guidelines and best practices across teams on content generation.
Qualifications & Skills:
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - prioritization, planning and task delegation.
Have experience in both long form and short form of content.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Good organisational and time-management/team building skills
Bachelors/ Masters in Design, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or relevant field.
We are currently hiring freelance academic editors for broad subject classification under “Physical Sciences & Engineering”.
Please read more about our freelancer role and selection process below.
Enago will ensure:
- Possibility of a guaranteed monthly income while freelancing:
Apart from offering work in the typical freelancing manner, we also offer opportunities that guarantee a minimum monthly/annual income, along with the possibility of an additional annual bonus (monetary), based on your performance.
- A smooth performance-driven progression curve with an effective feedback mechanism:
This ensures that the expectation mismatch is nearly zero. In the past, the strong professional bonding with our freelance editors has also led to mutual recommendations—a definite plus factor!
- A rewarding experience, both monetarily and intellectually:
You will get the opportunity to apply your domain knowledge and skills to help non-native authors present their work to the world through esteemed journals and renowned conferences, with the flexibility of timings dedicated to editing.
Qualities we look for in our freelance editors
• Proficiency and competence in the most widely spoken language across the world—English!
• Knack for diligently editing, restructuring, and polishing articles written by non-native speakers
• Appropriate manuscript format* that conforms to academic conventions in terms of citation style, layout, section headings, and tense usage
- Preservation of the author’s intended meaning even in papers where the content requires extensive revision
• Extensive subject matter expertise
• Minimum 2 years of relevant copyediting/academic editing experience (preferably)
•Freelance editors also thoroughly format the manuscript as per mentioned journal guidelines when clients opt for our journal formatting service
A glimpse at what you would edit:
You will be assigned papers of varying difficulty levels (in terms of English, subject matter expertise, and extent of revision needed) written by non-native speakers in either English or their native language (translated papers). These papers are written by what we believe constitute an eclectic group of authors and writers, i.e., we receive work from not only scientists, researchers, and students but also corporates, linguists, and common man trying to communicate in English—from the latest in cutting-edge technology to the timeless fascination with history and arts!
1) Writing blogs, articles and press releases by co-ordinating directly with the Technical/SEO team.
2) Writing / Proof-reading corporate website content for US and UK based clients.
3) Preparing documentation, user manual and technical documentation for several IT projects related to Magento,WordPress,WooCommerce,Shopify etc.
4) Preparing Content for Social Media Promotion.
For software developers, learning programming languages needs to be practical. This is where the startup has helped more than 15000 students to turn theory into practical knowledge. Currently, offering 9 courses the startup has played a catalyst for thousands of students to land jobs at tech giants like Google, Amazon, Adobe, and Walmart. The startup enables students to follow a comprehensive curriculum and seek help from industry experts without facing any geological barrier.
The founders of the startup are the alumnus of acclaimed institutes like IIT Delhi and Stanford University with experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India.
- Maintaining the high quality and best practices in creating the content
- Establishing the required guidelines and processes for the team to follow while creating the content
- Coordinating with other program managers, product managers, content head to building a high-quality content product.
- Building the best course material to crack the interviews of big product companies like Google, Microsoft, Amazon etc.
- Designing the course content curriculum based on the market requirements
- Reviewing and guiding content developers, also the course content and programming questions
What you need to have:
- BE/ B.tech/ BCA/ M.Tech/ MCA with Computer science background
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the software industry or edtech space (preferably programming)
- Excellent problem-solving and team management skills.
- Exposure in competitive programming and in-depth knowledge of data structures, algorithms.
- Ability to review the course content and programming questions based on their difficulty, quality
- Ability to train, review and guide content developers on the work that needs to be done
- Manage social media handle and posts: Being into creative field the easiest way to connect with fellow artists, curators, galleries, art events, there are various ways we need to keep communication e.g. Infographics, static posts, illustrations supporting the content, art related articles, explainer videos, animations etc. writing content for all the different types of communication channels and modes.
- Jumbish events: Where there are various communication stationery need to be prepared e.g. posters, flyers, banners, etc.
- Jumbish Service offerings like Sales brochure, Coffee table books, Catalogs, Logo designs, brand stationeries, event merchandise like badges & caps, Book cover illustrations, Artist’s website, etc. Content development for the various service offerings.
1. Writing meaningful and engaging content in a number of different styles/tones with impeccable spelling and grammar
2. Developing a deep understanding of clients and what motivates them online and creating content based on the same
3. Working on the content for Social Media best practices
4. Write unique, engaging content and avoid plagiarism
5. Proofread content to make sure proper grammar is used
6. Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines
PivotRoots summarize all data points across media, design and technology to provide our partners with simplified yet effective consumer-experience led digital strategies.
Company website: http://www.pivotroots.com/#slide1
Our clientele include:
Amazon prime, Disney, Spaces, Dr. Fixit, etc.
Our Core Pillars are:
- Making complex strategies simple yet effective
- Bridging ideas with technology & communication
- Creating an experience
Key Service Portfolio:
- Strategy & Consulting: Strategic planning | Media planning | User Experience Design | Performance marketing | Analytics & optimization
- Biddable Media: Search engine marketing | Display | Affiliate marketing | Mobile marketing | Social media
- Earned & Owned Media: Search engine optimization | Social media marketing | Content marketing | Data analytics | Website maintenance
- Experiential Marketing: Mobile app design| Web site strategic planning | Website development | Domain Hosting | Campaign Creatives
- Technology Led Solutions: Mobile app development | Single-view multichannel dashboard | Real time campaign monitor | Lead management
Perks, Benefits and Work Culture...
We are a passionate team working together towards the common goal of growth and innovation for the organization and ourselves. Along with Monthly Rewards and Recognition Programs, we also provide Health Insurance (Family cover) and adhere to a ZERO tolerance POSH Policy. Birthdays, Anniversaries and achievements of our employees are celebrated with great enthusiasm.
Every first Saturday of the month is working, which is when we usually organize interactive learning sessions and fun activities. And oh, the scrumptious Saturday lunch is on the house!
You’ll find that it’s an exciting and vibrant place to work at, where you’ll connect with diverse and talented people. We look forward to you becoming an integral part of our team
Our aim is to enable you with the direction, support, and resources you require to be successful. PivotRoots is a place where you can make a difference, learn, and grow as you contribute and share in our mutual success.
- Understand client’s business, strategy and product offerings.
- An Integrated part in Ideating & deriving 360˚ strategies along with the research team
- Edit and produce online marketing campaign strategy and content while working closely with web designers on page layout, content organization and graphics.
- Edit content for grammar, accuracy, clarity, readability, consistency, and coherence.
- Manage a project from start to completion.
- Independently research subject matter.
- Self-educate through engineering documentation and product use.
- Develop compelling original content (whitepapers, case studies, newsletters, web content, data sheets, presentations, Blogs, etc.)
- Produce customized templates/Collate technical & functional information
Must to have:
- Qualification in BA/MA/ BMM OR any postgraduate in Copywriting/Copy crafting.
- Must have a strong portfolio of live work which must include creative copy written for websites and other digital collaterals.
- Clear, concise and compelling copywriting and editing proofreading skills.
- 6+ Yrs of experience in Digital Marketing
Address: Trade Star, 803, B wing, Andheri - Kurla Rd, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400059