The Backend Developer will be working alongside other Software Developers, Project Managers,
QA, Software Architects and DevOps in order to shape and implement the technology and product
deliverables that will drive forward the strategy of our venture
Key responsibilities include:
Working with the Team in building world class recommendation
Brain-storming and experimenting with new ideas for efficiently improving the service
Writing effective, low-latency and high-availability, and scalable Python codes.
Working with System Layered Services like Virtualization, Network Management and core
Working on Creating Pipe-lines and Services necessary for Critical Real Time Systems
3+ years of experience with a track record of delivering quality results
Strong Knowledge in OOPS, Data Structures, Algorithms, Networking Concepts, OS
Experience in successfully building Microservices, Server Services etc at scale
Experience in working with Cloud Technologies and possibly bare-metal hardware
Have knowledge on Virtualization, Kafka Streaming, Networking Protocols, Web Crawling,
Caching, Routing Algorithms etc
• Rainbox a media-tech start-up, focusing on content aggregation, Search/Discovery &
• Our core Product is Oneplay, which provides universal search & discovery of contents across
multiple OTTs, Personalised Recommendations, Live TV Content Tracking & EPG and lots more,
becoming a single destination for all entertainment a user need.
• Oneplay’s newest project is the ‘Netflix of Gaming’: In past 5 years we have seen how OTT has
changed the overall media/entertainment industry, likewise the next entertainment viewership is
changing from watching live cricket to watching live game streamers. so looking at the market
trend our company is about to start cloud gaming.
About Oneplay Cloudgaming
Navtech is a premier IT Consulting and Services company. Navtech was established to increase public cloud adoption and build cloud - first solutions that become trendsetting platforms of the future. We have been recognized as the Best Cloud Service Provider at GoodFirms for ensuring good results with quality services. Here, we strive to innovate and push technology and service boundaries to provide best - in - class technology solutions to our clients at scale.
We deliver to our clients globally from our state - of - the - art design and development centers in Seattle, Hyderabad, and Pune. We're a fast - growing company with clients in the United States, UK, and Europe.
We're a fast - growing company with clients in the United States, UK, and Europe. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, product managers whose mission is to impact above 100 million people across the world with technological services by the year 2030.
Working as a Python Developer at Navtech, you will :
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code. Test and debug programs.
- Participate in full development life - cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release.
- Integrate user - facing elements with server - side logic.
- Integrate data storage solutions like MongoDB, MySQL etc.
- Work with product teams on new product ideas, designs, prototypes, and estimates.
- Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools.
- Write and maintain documentation for all features in development.
- Develop back - end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Implement security and data protection solutions.
- Coordinate, guide, and mentor other software engineers within the team to understand user requirements and provide better technical solutions.
Who Are We Looking For Exactly :
- 1 - 3 years of experience as a Python Developer with knowledge of web framework such as Django, Flask, etc.
- Knowledge of object - relational mapping (ORM).
- Experience/Knowledge with SSH and working with Ubuntu systems.
- Experience/Knowledge working with queues and background jobs
- Experience/Knowledge working with ReST API
- Experience/Knowledge working with Containers, Docker, AWS
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB into one system.
- Proficient understanding of any of the code versioning tools like Git, SVN etc.
- Familiarity with NoSQL database (Redis, Cassandra).
- Experience/Knowledge with MongoDB (preferred, not mandatory)
- Experience/Knowledge with VueJS (preferred, not mandatory)
- Ability to work in a cloud environment. Experience on AWS or Azure would be an added advantage.
- Should have a Master's Degree /Bachelor's (BS) in computer science, Software Engineering, IT, Technology Management or related degrees and throughout education in English Medium.
- Should have good logical, analytical and communication skills with client interaction experience.
Why Navtech :
- Performance review and Appraisal Twice a year.
- Competitive pay package with additional bonus & benefits.
- Work with US, UK & Europe based industry renowned clients for exponential technical growth.
• As a member of the development team, become deeply familiar with the product goals, and provide thought leadership on the technical aspects of realizing the product goals
• Contribute to the SDLC best practices, modeled after contemporary industry standards, and ensure the practices are diligently followed
• Encourage automation in various aspects of software development such as code reviews, unit tests, continuous integration, system testing. Identify appropriate tools, and create best practices around automation
• Participate in requirement gathering, analysis, designing proofs of concepts
• Team up with various stakeholders in aiding project planning, estimation, execution, and production support
• Identify the most appropriate platforms, frameworks, and third-party components to meet the product requirements
• Define and own the interfaces, such as services and APIs between product components
• Perform code walkthroughs, reviews. Promote code-reuse. Identify opportunities for refactoring code, and ensure code is modular and extensible.
• Ensure adequate coverage of functional and non-functional requirements in test plans
• Provide guidance on production support/bug-fixing issues. Own the technical resolution of high-priority fixes
• 0-3 years of hands-on experience with Python and Python-based frameworks such as Django, Flask, and web2py, etc.
• Hands-on experience with web-based front-end technologies is a plus
• Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable web application and integration using RESTful APIs and JSON data
• Deep familiarity with n-tier and MVC patterns
• Strong unit testing and debugging skills
• Familiarity with CI tools such as Jenkins
Who are we looking for?
• Should be comfortable working in a team-oriented, fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Willingness to take on ownership and responsibility
• Resourceful, confident under pressure, ability to communicate with folks with varied experience and backgrounds
• Aptitude for problem-solving and analytical skills
Senior / Lead Backend Engineer
Location: Bangalore (Currently remote, Post pandemic you need to relocate)
- Working closely with a cohesive team to develop the backend architecture and build out product features at a rapid pace and scale them as needed.
- Build integrations to/fro other platforms such as crypto wallets, bank APIs and payment gateways etc.
- Make architectural decisions about the product by optimising delivery and technical debt.
- Follow the best engineering practices like testing, documentation, CI/CD, etc.
- A lot of experimentation and identifying solutions to unknown problems.
- Excellent problem solving and design skills.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with Microservices, Kafka, Kubernetes and Docker
- Solid API design and data modeling experience.
- Security first approach to system design.
- Experience with a AWS cloud services such as RDS, SQS, EKS etc
- Willingness to learn and challenge oneself.
**** Looking for someone from a Product development organization (Typically Fintech / Payment Domain) who can start at the earliest
We are looking for a Senior Python Developer to build functional and efficient server-side applications.
Senior Python Developer responsibilities include participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle. If you’re a seasoned developer with a love for back-end technologies, we’d like to meet you.
Your ultimate goal is to create high-quality products that meet customer needs.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Prepare technical documentation
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement design into the code
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 3+ years of work experience as a Python Developer
- Experience with Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, Bottle)
- Expertise in Object-Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API
- Understanding of databases and SQL
- Knowledge of machine learning is a plus
- Attention to detail
- Leadership skills
We’re Looking for Someone With:
Experience working with startups.
Experience working with ORMs like SQLAlchemy or Django
Experience with SQL and databases (Postgres preferred)
Experience in developing large server side applications and microservices
Ability to create high quality code
Experience with python testing tools (pytest) and test automation
Familiarity with code versioning tools like GIT
Strong sense of ownership and leadership quality
Experienced in the tools of our web stack
Nice to Haves:
Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company
Experience with ReactJS, Google Cloud, Heroku
Cloud deployment and scaling experience
Hands -on experience with the following technologies is needed:
- Good Knowledge of Python & Django Framework.
- Experience in Git or any Version control systems.
- Experience in SQL Databases like MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of NoSQL Databases like Mongodb.
- Worked on Django based live projects.
- To implement microservices using Django rest framework.
- Handling various technical aspects like coding of modules using the given design specifications
- Debugging and fixing the defects as well as analyzing its root cause.
- Deployment(AWS) and monitoring of the live project.
- Mentoring junior developers.
Knowledge/Experience of AWS will be a big plus
B-Tech-IT/B-Tech -CSE/BCA or any degree in the relevant field
3 – 6 Years
- At least 4 years of experience programming in Python.
- Develop application code and modules for business and technical requirements.
- Tune up design for maintainability, scalability and efficiency.
- Resolve and troubleshoot problems and complex issues.
- Perform unit tests and fix bugs.
- Integrate best qualitative practices in design and development aspects of programs.
- Ability to mentor subordinates.
- Excellent communication skills.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our team and drive the technology growth of our pay later platform. At Rely, we want passionate and talented individuals that want a challenge building the next generation payment products for Millennials across Asia. Together we will build the best products using amazing technology.
What will you do
- Design and implement business critical, high performance large scale services.
- Translate business requirements into scalable and extensible design.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams (Data, UX, QA etc.) on planning and execution.
- Continuously improve code quality, product execution and customer delight.
- Proactively manage stakeholder communication related to deliverables, risks, changes and dependencies.
- Building and managing automated build/test/deployment environments.
- Lead team members on functional and nonfunctional requirements and spread goals across the team.
What will you need
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with python and a backend framework (ideally django)
- Hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying applications large scale applications in any language or stack
- Experience working with high scale distributed systems.
- Practical knowledge of scalable software design.
- Good working knowledge of AWS
- Proficient with APIs, web protocols, OAuth, git.
- Ability to understand and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Well versed with Lean methodologies, TDD and Test Engineering and Automation.
- Ability to design and implement low latency RESTful services.
- Willingness to learn new languages and methodologies.
What would be a bonus
- Experience in production environments with large data sets
- Experience in scaling systems to millions of users.
- Work experience in a fast-growth startup
- Experience in DevOps tools but not limited to Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience in Gunicorn and Nginx
Role – Technical Architect
ZipLoan is looking out for a strong technology leader of Software Product Engineering, with a Technical Experience of about 12+ years, and hands-on experience in Software Product Development and ownership. You will head our Platform team which will be tasked with building ZipLoan's platform layer along with a set of engineers reporting to you.
- Understand the business end-to-end in order to drive a use-case driven architecture.
- Identify parts of the code-base which can be made reusable as modules or services.
- Propose architecture improvements to provide reliability and robustness at scale.
- Provide a roadmap for evolution of the technology ecosystem.
- Identify and erase technical debt.
- Provide consultancy to engineering teams on specific design challenges.
- Propose engineering best practices and help teams in adopting them.
- 12 years min experience in core software development.
- Hands-on experience building consumer Web/mobile apps at scale.
- Strong exposure to open-source technology – Python and other languages,
Linux, SQL and NoSQL databases, Web development frameworks
- Strong architecture skills.
- Ability to mentor engineering team members effectively.
- Preferably a strong full-stack engineer or at least strong backend skills with some front-end skill.