4 to 10 Yrs
Relevant Exp in Spring Boot:
Relevant Exp in Webservices:
Relevant Exp in Microservices:
About Gipfel & Schnell Consultings Pvt Ltd
Who we are
We are a software services company where the ‘HOW’ of building software is equally important to ‘WHAT’. We embrace Software Craftsmanship values and extreme Programming practices to build well-crafted products for our clients. We work with large organizations to help them scale or modernize their legacy technology. We work with startups as extensions of their team, to help them operationalize their idea efficiently. Incubyte strives to find people who are passionate about creating well-crafted software, who are continuous learners and are sticklers for quality of work. We work on dedicated, long-term commitments with the aim of bringing a product mindset into services.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking to hire software craftspeople. People who are proud of the way they work and the code they write. People who believe in and are evangelists of extreme programming principles. High-quality, motivated and passionate people who make great teams. We heavily believe in being a DevOps organization, where developers own the entire release cycle and thus get to work not only on programming languages but also on infrastructure technologies in the cloud.
What you’ll be doing
First, you will be writing tests. You’ll be writing self-explanatory, clean code. Your code will produce the same, predictable results, over and over again. You’ll be making frequent, small releases. You’ll be working in pairs. You’ll be doing peer code reviews. You will work in a product team. Building products and rapidly rolling out new features and fixes. You will be responsible for all aspects of development – from understanding requirements, writing stories, and analyzing the technical approach to writing test cases, development, deployment, and fixes. You will own the entire stack from the front end to the back end to the infrastructure and DevOps pipelines. And, most importantly, you’ll be making a pledge that you’ll never stop learning!
Skills you need to succeed in this role
Most Important: Integrity of character, diligence and the commitment to do your best
Nice to Have: Bootstrap, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3
- Self-Learner: You must be extremely hands-on and obsessive about delivering clean code
- Sense of Ownership: Do whatever it takes to meet development timelines
- Expertise in object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithms and software engineering methodologies
- Expertise in web architecture, providing design and development recommendations and optimizing existing infrastructure
- Expertise working in Agile and Extreme Programming methodologies in a continuous deployment environment
- Interest in mastering technologies like web server ecosystems, relational DBMS, TDD, CI tools like Jenkins, Hudson and Bamboo, web frameworks and front-end technologies, complexity analysis and performance optimization
- Working knowledge of server configuration/deployment infrastructure
- Expertise in using source control and bug tracking systems, writing user stories and technical documentation.
Skills: Java, spring, hibernate, AWS(mandatory), microservices architecture, redis(good to have)
Team Size: Current team size of tech team is 65+
Interview Process: 4 rounds( 1st round - Problem Solving/Data Structures, 2nd Round- Coding, 3rd Round- Technical Discussion and Final round with the HR).
Target Companies:- B2C fintech companies, app based product companies, edtech companies
Location: Bangalore(Currently WFH but later on will be following a hybrid model)
Roles & Responsibilities
Job Description: (Mandate Skills)
· Exceptional architecture and design skills using Object Oriented Programming concepts and Design patterns
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Hands on Java Engineer, with experience building consumer facing or enterprise applications using Java stack
· Ability to manage small teams (4-6 members) using agile development process
Do You Know? (Skills good to have)
· Exposure to building service oriented distributed systems
· In building systems that process big data in a distributed environment, either in real time streaming or offline batching.
· In messaging systems like Kafka, RabbitMQ, kinesis, etc.
· In real time computation tools like Storm / Spark or Hadoop based tools.
· In Data warehousing technologies like Redshift, BigQuery, etc.
What Can We Offer You:
We offer a great working environment - Very collaborative. You will get plenty of learning opportunities and challenging problems to work on. You’ll go to sleep everyday knowing that you’ve made a difference in people’s lives. Your work will be reaching out to millions of users.
- Own and evolve technology architecture and development stack of specific SaaS solution(s) while keeping in mind needs of business as usual, evolving product feature requirements, security, scalability & maintainability.
- Leading the engineering team consisting of developers and testers and ensure good delivery management to deliver the product roadmap with high speed and quality. To do this, one would need to do good estimation and oversight over team members work, while bringing automation and best practices to code management, testing and build & deployment processes.
- Innovation explore available technologies that may be useful to our context and run experiments and POCs to evaluate before adoption.
- Developing complex stories / requirements and solving the critical issues/initiatives through hands-on involvement.
- Help the team members in resolving difficult technical issues.
- Identifying project technical risks and providing technical expertise and ownership in the diagnosis and resolution of an issue, including the determination and provision of workaround solution or escalation.
- Providing technical leadership to fellow team members. Working as a guide and mentor to the rest of the team members.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Quarterly incentive basis KPI achievement.
- ESOPs as and when decided by the Board.
- Opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Opportunity to work in AWS Technologies and get AWS Certified.
- Great culture with friendly work environment.
- B.E. / B.tech from a reputed institute.
- 7+ years of overall technical experience.
- 2+ years of experience in tech leadership role.
- Experience in building enterprise level integration.
- Experience in SaaS product development would be added plus.
- Microservices, Spring Boot, Core Java, Struts 2.0, JPA & Hibernate.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases (MySQL preferred), including schema design & advanced queries.
- Experience in AWS Cloud platform & offerings (Preferred).
- Open sources - Redis/Memcached/RabbitMQ/Kafka/ELK/Git/Jenkins (Preferred).
We are looking for Full Stack Developers. Candidate should be hands on with front end and backend Java technologies.( 2-10 years of exp).Designation will be Java Developer, Sr.Java Developer and Java Lead basis the years of experience.
We are Looking for below skills,
- JSP, JS, Servlets, CSS, HTML, JQUERY
- MVC, Struts, Application Servers ( JBOSS/WebSphere), REST Services
- OOPS Concepts & Core JAVA
- Basic SQL
- Good Analytical Skills
Good to Have
- REACT, ANGULAR
- Explain Plan/ Query Tuning
- Jenkins, Maven
QuestionPro is one of the leading market research platforms. We have a wide range of products in Market Research, Customer Experience, Employee Experience, Vehicle Experience. All our products are multi-tenant SAAS platforms built on the latest technologies.
Our infrastructure is spread across 6 Data Centers across the globe. The platform collects over 10Million Surveys every month. Our Customer Experience platform was named top provider in the Gartner Voice of the Customer Rankings. Ever since we launched in 2016, we have grown by over 200% YoY. All up we are on plan to hit $ 31M in 2021. We are bootstrapped and proud to get where we are without any funding or investments.
Our operations are spread across the globe with offices in the US, Mexico, Germany, UK, UAE, and Canada.
We are a bootstrapped company and proud to have not taken any funding or investment.
QuestionPro has a particularly exciting journey ahead, requiring a passionate individual to join our growing team. If you are a true technology craftsman and want to build cutting-edge software solutions, hit us!
We operate 100% remote. You will be working from any place you desire for this position.
- Be a team player: contribute to our culture, invent new ways to address industry needs, criticize constructively, and help create a world-changing company
- Develop from the ground up a modular architecture to support a web API
- Manage all aspects of the software life cycle (Requirements gathering, Testing, Deployment, Support)
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implement security and data protection
- Build exciting applications by utilizing updated technologies and architectural design patterns
- Ability to attract talent and build a team.
Skills & Requirements
- Passionate about creating high-quality, flexible code
- Strong understanding of REST API principles and best practices
- Expertise in Java,
- Expertise in MySQL/Elasticsearch, Mongo or any NoSQL Database
- Proficient with Git
- Proficient in design patterns
- Good understanding of MVC architecture
Good To Have:
- Python, R, Docker, Kubernetes, ES6+
- Proficiency in ReactJS
- Any experience in ML/ NLP
- Hands-on individual contributor will be responsible for producing excellent quality of code, adhering to expected coding standards and industry best practices.
- Extensive experience in Core Java, angular2 or above, collections, multi threading, spring and any webservers and database
- Strong Communication Skills - Should be interacting with client stakeholders to probe a technical problem or clarify requirement specifications
- Person has to be very fast coder, with very sharp learning curve.
- Experience with requirements elicitation and specification. Understanding of design patterns - Singleton, Observer and Chain of Responsibilities.
- Problem- solving/ Trouble shooting skills
Java Full Stack With Angular 2+ ,java8, Spring MVC, Springboot, Microservices, Webservices REST API, Hibernate
Location - Hyderabad
Notice period - Immediate
Java, JEE, RESTful web service, Spring Boot/MVC, Hibernate,Angular/Angular js
- Has worked on Platform Modernization Project
- Troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases and production issues
- Should have experience working in Development Project
- Should be result-oriented
- Should be able to work both independently and in teams
- Should have ability to multi-task and prioritize across multiple projects
- Should be flexible with work timings