Key Responsibility Area:
· Work closely with the business to create an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan in line with business objectives
· Developing and executing content marketing campaigns to drive traffic, engagement, leads, sales, and customer retention
· Developing and managing the editorial calendar to ensure deadlines are met
· Generating engaging content for thought leadership pieces, websites, social platforms, and marketing collateral
· Managing relationships with external marketing agencies
· Ensuring consistency of brand voice, style, and tone across all content
· Write engaging content for a variety of material, mediums and collateral and relevant to the company’s brand and culture
· Research subject matter and understand the audience, trending content topic, keywords and content writing style through web search and other tools
· Suggest and share key learning with management on content trend and trending subjects
· You have a degree in Journalism, Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
· You have prior experience within a similar role.
· You are a creative marketing professional, preferably with a strong content creation and writing background.
· You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences and mediums including email campaigns, web copy, social media, etc.
· You must maintain updated knowledge of technology and industry
· You are a creative thinker and have excellent attention to detail.
· You are organized and can deliver high-quality work within agreed timelines.
· You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Education: Graduate/PG with good written and communication skills.
Experience of 4 year and more in relevant industry and role
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve specialist’s write-up
- Liaise with content writers to ensure consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure the content team is on board
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention
- Have a role in defining the brand voice of one of the most enviable brands today.
- Collaborate with product and teams to plan and develop content
- 1 year of work experience, preferable fin-tech background
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure are you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and Internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more...
PowerRouter is a YCombinator backed startup that helps companies connect buyers to the right salesperson on their team.
PowerRouter provides intelligent sales automation for lead management and allows companies to create efficient sales processes to distribute leads to the right reps in real-time.
As a B2B SAAS Content Writer, you’ll be responsible for creating compelling content and product messaging for a varied number of audiences. The ideal candidate would be researching, strategizing, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to create marketing messaging aligning with the product and company goals.
- Create targeted customer-focused content aligning with marketing goals and strategies
- Understand product and competitors and create compelling product messaging and case studies
- Excellent communication skills to connect & interview customers to create compelling case studies.
- Collaborate with internal teams on product announcements, releases & campaigns
- Manage all digital content and messaging including web and microsites, email campaigns/newsletters, blog posts, educational articles, customer success stories/case studies.
- Create a content calendar that supports key marketing strategies and priorities
- Maintain a consistent brand voice and customer experience across all communication channels
- Ability to build and create a personalized journey for the user across the entire experience
- Preferred knowledge of sales & marketing tech stack
- Excellent written communication skills - ability to write concise, clear, and compelling content for various audiences
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent experience in communications, marketing, or creative writing
- Previous experience owning content for a B2B or SaaS company
- Strong creative marketing, advertising, and web copywriting skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work creatively and quickly in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related field
- Prefer 1+ years of experience in a similar role, creating long-form content in tech space
- Working knowledge of content management tools
- Knowledge of best practices regarding digital content, including SEO/SEM
- Portfolio and sample works demonstrating content writing skills and experience, primarily in the B2B SAAS space
We are looking to hire a dedicated content writer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website. The content writer's responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company's website, and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
To be successful as a content writer, you should keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Writer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
Content Writer Responsibilities:
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
Content Writer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, english, journalism, or related field.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
We are a communication and social media marketing agency based in Ahmedabad.
We are looking for a content writer having a mix of witty writing skills as well as someone who can strategize the communication for a brand.
Pls send us your resume
Looking forward to adding one more to the entire team of digital cranks and ethical thinkers.
Founded in 2014, this company aims to enhance the quality of life and make it easier for women across the country. Recommended by best of doctors, their products are available across wellness stores and e-commerce websites, and selling like hotcakes - having sold over 20000 packs in their first year itself.
- Understanding the business goals, what the product offers, the platform for communication and accordingly creating copy that can help drive maximum conversions.
- Measuring performance of the copy at every step to ensure business objectives are met.
- Researching about the brand, competition, and category and creating a communication plan for the brand in line with the brand values.
- Ensuring consistent brand voice across all brand channels and pieces of communication.
- Understanding the platform for communication and create copy that works for the platform.
- Measuring content for performance and conversion.
- Monitoring web traffic and engagement (e.g. conversions and bounce rates) basis content created.
- Coordinating and collaborating with marketing and design teams to ensure high quality output.
- Following industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics.
- Reviewing and updating published content as needed, identifying gaps and making recommendations accordingly.
What you need to have:
- Any graduation
- Being highly creative and imaginative.
- Having good written and interpersonal skills
- Working well in a team
- Being able to work under pressure and manage deadlines
- Having an eye for detail
- Having an interest in new advertising trends and techniques