Primary job role
Develops software/ information systems, by creating & designing sets of new functionalities and installing software solutions and play a leadership role thorough understanding of design methodologies and overall software development lifecycle.
- Involve in all stages of the software development process including requirement gathering, design, development, testing, deployment management, issue review and perform maintenance.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Learn and maintain up to date knowledge of latest technologies, tools and platforms.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of expertise in all areas of technology used (or potentially used) by the team.
- Produce high quality and designs by following industry best practices and coding standards.
- Communicate with clients as and when required.
- Responsible for clear communication (both written and verbal) with technical and non-technical contacts (internal and external) and all seniority levels.
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Work with non-technical business teams to understand the functionality, composition, and user requirements.
- Ability to achieve tasks with minimum supervision.
- Participate in estimations.
- Participate in design discussions.
- Provides technical support to customers and employees.
- Provides training and guidance to the new developers.
- Ability to play a leadership role within the team
- 4-5 years of experience in the relevant field with 1-2 year in SSE role.
- Angular, React/Redux (or Similar Technology)
- RESTfull API integration
- Experience working with Docker and containerized applications
- Experience working with Kubernetes or other container orchestration tools
- Knowledge and understanding of working in AWS environments
- Experience in full stack development (with passion)
- RDBMS and Document Database
- Experience with Agile/Scrum Development Methodology
- Exposure to Continues Integration (CI/ CD)
- Version control systems like Git/ TFS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / IT or an equivalent qualification.
- Teamwork & collaboration
- Client orientation
Expecting leads to know Angular9, React (Functional, Hooks), Nodejs(NestJS), Test Driven Development (Unit Test)/JEST, Microservice / Container ( Docker )