Are you inspired by innovations?
Is problem-solving through teamwork in your DNA?
Do you have a never-ending passion for Robotics?
If your answer is 'YES' to any of the above questions, then you’ll fit right in here at ANSCER Robotics.
Why? Imagine a world where there is harmonious coexistence between robots and humans; to challenge this status quo, we apply cutting-edge technologies in robotics and software to solve real-world scenarios whilst creating a better world and elevating the human experience.
What do we do?
Design and build modular robotic systems that can be integrated across platforms and industries to work in harsh environments, be it land, air, water or space.
We call this "ANSCER ENGINE (AE)", which supports industry-leading performing chips to process all types of workload. It is packed with robust features like power management, I/O management, a cooling system with inbuilt gold-standard IMU and controllers.
All this incredible efficiency has been designed specifically for robots! With a heart and brain fused in a box, we offer a perfect platform for the development of industrial-use services robotic applications such as autonomous mobile robots (AMR) and autonomous mobile industrial robots (AMIR). Along with our software solution, we enable any developer or company to have API access to our computer vision, planning, telematics and security to build any type of robot in a brief time.
Who are we? A lean team where most of us are self-taught designers, coders, product developers, exploring the field of mechatronics and IoT. With a highly competitive market and limited time, we, as a bootstrapped company, are working with finite options and the choices we make are risky yet highly rewarding.
We are a growing, dynamic company with extensive plans for the future ― and our people! We harness our team's potential and intend to create a plethora of opportunities for every striving member. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way and we’re in this for the long haul.
How far have we come? Incorporated in the month of July 2020, in less than a year, we translated our revolutionary idea and built a world-class robotics system that is made in India and produced more than 10 patentable technologies. On the brink of the COVID-19 pandemic, we built a game-changing solution that significantly eliminates the use of chemical disinfectants using our AE technology and won the "Hack For Cause" organized by the government of India, hack for Italy, the World Bank, Robotex and the European Union.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate about solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals.
We’re looking for a motivated Full-Stack Web Developer who wants to be a big part of a small team in a stimulating start-up environment!
You’ll be leading the cloud team and have the opportunity to learn, design, build our cloud infrastructure and work on amazing products for product and external client projects.
This position offers opportunities for growth, creativity, and fun in a unique environment where your work will make an immediate impact!
What will you be doing?
- Design, develop, and maintain a range of web apps using the language of your choice for new and existing client projects
- Provide technical support for ad hoc initiatives across all departments (e.g. automation, reporting, data analysis, marketing analytics, etc).
- Contribute product and feature ideas that solve problems for our clients, users, and internal team
- Work independently and exercise your own creative judgment to achieve high-level project goals
- Write clean, reusable, and well-documented code while keeping technical debt to a minimum
What we expect you to know?
- Other: Git, AWS EC2/RDS, Docker, Webpack
- Excellent knowledge of Java technologies including core Java and SpringBoot
- Experience developing MicroServices
- Strong DB knowledge
- Well versed with cloud-native principles (Cloud Foundry or AWS)
- Front end development skills using Angular/React
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Security: You must possess a base knowledge of security and the techniques involved for better performing at the outcome of such issues.
- Soft Skills: Knowing technical skills won't benefit the team, discipline, and the ability to accept criticism all add up to the soft skills of a developer.
- Web Architecture: Will be responsible for web architecture, code structure, data structure, file separation, and the location of computational tasks to help other developers develop applications and also be accountable for planning of the architecture to avoid unnecessary confusion related to the development cycle.
- Debugging: Bugs are relatively common in the development process, you will be responsible for setting up a system for developers to ensure that there are no bugs, and testing the code for bugs marks up as an essential skill.
- Building and Automation Tools: Web performance refers to the amount of time a web app takes to load. If performance time seems to be an issue, it is better to scale the images and omit irrelevant characters. Currently, carrying out this process can be time-consuming, you will be responsible for building and automation tools to come to the team's rescue.
- Database/Web Storage: Need to be an expert in relational databases, NoSQL databases, and memory storage with abilities to design and manipulate complex database queries.
- Developers must be aware of basic design techniques. It is crucial for designing neat and user-friendly websites that appeal to users; they must have fundamental design principles that include UI/UX design and knowing rapid prototype techniques using tools.
QUALIFICATIONS ( Must have skills):
- HTTPS and REST
- AWS / GCP / Azure
- Know how to create your own AI solutions using existing open-source projects
- Micro Architecture
- Must have ability to handle, clean, visualize and analyze big data like (NumPy, Pandas, Sklearn, Matplotlib, Seaborn)
Bonus:Mechatronics background with a bachelors degree or Ph.D. student
Being aware of design techniques It is crucial for designing neat and user-friendly websites that appeal to users; with strong knowledge of fundamental design principles that include UI/UX design and knowing rapid prototype techniques using 3rd party tools.
NICE TO HAVE:Docker, proficient in JS frontend frameworks, Browser Developer Tools, postman, C++, and DevOps.
About Anscer Robotics
Understand long-term goals of AiSensy & design extensive softwares
Prepare blueprints of backend services from the provided product requirements
Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
Understand data storage requirements
Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
Discover critical challenges in flows, edge cases & perform benchmarking
Follow the software development lifecycle
Define success criteria for testing & product acceptance
Ensures the quality & reliability of deliverables
Prepare and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
Provide information by collecting, analysing, and summarising development and service issues.
Accomplish engineering and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
Experience with non-functional requirements, such as reliability and availability, scale, horizontal scalability, etc. over time and make tech stack decisions accordingly.
Work Hours We have flexible working hours with daily 8-9 hours of work, six days a week.
Qualifications / Skills:
Familiarity with UI/Frontend development using React.js & Redux
Experience working with service oriented architectures and web-based solutions
Experience with developing REST APIs & Integrations development using Node.js & MongoDB
Experience with modelling complex interconnected entities in databases
Software testing using Jest & Mocha
Teamwork & Communication skills
Software development fundamentals
Experience with working on the AWS technologies - Lambda, SQS, SNS, Eventbridge & API Gateway
Experience with CI/CD pipelines
Experience with designing secure distributed systems
We are looking for a.Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Producing code using .NET languages (C#).
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems.
- Providing technical support for web and desktop applications.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Write a clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications : - Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer - Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework SQL/MySQL Server and design/architectural patterns (MVC preferred) - Experience creating database schemas that represent and support the business processes. - Familiarity with architecture APIs (REST) - Excellent troubleshooting skills
Required Experience and Qualifications
Graduation is Must
Varivas is a community that allows users to create, support, and recommend content. The mission of Varivas is to give the community freedom, ease, and complete control of their content.
Varivas is an early-stage startup looking for its first few members.
Become part of a core team of an upcoming startup building an exciting product from scratch.
- Progressive Web App (PWA)
- MEAN stack Angular, Node JS, Express, MongoDB
- Azure for hosting and data storage etc.
- Any previous experience in building a social network, payment system or content hosting is a big plus. (Please mention this in your application)
What we can offer:
- Payment for work done (of course 🙂)
- Remote work from anywhere
- Complete flexibility of working hours
- Complete freedom and ownership of your work
- No meetings, standups, or daily status group calls. (We prefer asynchronous communication like slack)
- High equity (1-2.5%) if you are interested
What we expect from the candidate:
- Should be able to work independently without any hand-holding.
- Problem solver who takes complete ownership of given work.
- Smart developer who delivers on results. (You will be assessed based on what you deliver, not by how hard or how long you work)
- Self-motivated candidates who do the work because they like it and are good at it.
- Self-managed individuals. You will not be managed by anyone on day to day basis. (There are no managers in the company)
- Previous working experience as a MERN/MEAN Stack Developer for 1 year (Minimum).
- In depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS or Restify
- Experience implementing applications using Angular 2+ versions or React
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular/React, LESS/SASS
- Development on both client and server-side
- Experience on Angular 2+ and React Js will be an plus point
- Experience on both MEAN/MERN Technologies will be an advantage.
We are looking for a driven, talented full-stack developer, obsessed with coding to join our development team. We have been called the hottest SaaS startup in the interior design space many times, so if you join us, you’ll have the rare opportunity to build a product like Canva from scratch! Not just that, you’ll get to learn various exciting technologies that power products like Figma.
So if you’re smart, curious about new digital technologies, and moonstruck about the quality of your code: You have a love-hate relationship with code bugs – you hate to see them, but if they do pop up once in a while, you are amazingly efficient at throwing them out of your code, with love. - this job is yours!
- 3 years experience on MongoDB, Express, VueJs/ react.js and NodeJs(MEVN stack)
- working experience on Node.js/Python/Java, on the server; Express JS; MongoDB and VueJs/react.js/NuxtJs on client side.
Oh and just like everyone else, we love bonuses too. Any work experience in the below would be a sweet add on:
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS
As a Frontend JS Developer, you will be required to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance.
As a NodeJS developer, you will need to focus on the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
Participate in the full development life cycle, including implementing design, coding, testing and production release
Your main duties will include creating modules and components in React and coupling them together into a functional app.
Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development
Passionate about developing amazing user experiences
At least 1 year of experience working in MEAN or MERN stack - i.e. React/Angular and Nodejs
Deep knowledge of Frontend Application practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience along with Node.js applications on top of RESTful APIs
Experience with web frontend technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git is a plus
Knowledge Experience in building ionic/hybrid apps is a huge positive
If you're early in your career (0-4 years of experience), want to learn about real-world product building, and still make decent money, this opportunity would be a great fit.
We need you –
1. to be a full-stack developer
2. can articulate and write well
3. to be a generalist
4. to have a passion for learning, and applying the knowledge
5. to be self-managed and disciplined
If you are someone who can relate to all the statements below, you're the one we are looking for.
1. Built and scrubbed many side projects
2. Have at least a dozen ideas in their backlog that they want to get to someday
3. You've taught yourself skills using Internet
Evox Systems is an innovative IT company founded in Mumbai in 2014 and now based in Vadodara. We are a small international team of like-minded, young, enthusiastic individuals from India and Russia. We are on a hunt for curious, hardworking, like-minded people for various roles at the organization. If you feel you fit the bill, shoot in your CV or hit apply.
We are looking for an experienced full-stack developer to work on a number of company's web applications.
- Lead the development of a new web application,
- Oversee and guide the work of junior developers,
- Discuss high-level technical problems with the tech lead,
- Discuss user experience with the customer representative,
- Write high-quality code across the whole stack (MERN),
- Review code of the junior developers,
- Manage the team and product development.
- Experience in fullstack development,
- Experience in leading a team of junior developers,
- Ability to understand and implement nontrivial algorithms,
- Good knowledge of networking standards (HTTP specs, HTML specs, etc).
- Working days: 5 days a week, from 10:00 till 19:00,
- Employment type: full-time
- Job location:
* We will give preference to candidates who are willing to relocate to Vadodara, Gujarat. We will provide relocation assistance and support.
* Exceptional candidates willing to work remotely will also be considered.