WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Develop ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Record data and report it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participate in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Take the lead on projects, as needed.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future.
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes.
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming or relevant field. Master’s Degree in a related field is preferred.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Must be an expert programmer, skilled at computer languages such as HTML, C+++, C#, PHP, Python and Java.
- Must understand Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data, JMS, Mysql, Redis, CouchDb, Micro Services, Docker, Kubernetes
- Must be able to interpret and follow instructions related to the ultimate functionality of our IT-based product
- Must be comfortable with technology architecture and how a computer and its software functions.
- Deadline driven, organized and understand how people view and understand content on the front-end
- Proven experience in highly complex environments
- Strong technical documentation skills
- An ability to solve multifaceted technical issues in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and accountable for your work
- Passionate about learning and continuous improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work overtime
About AES Technologies India pvt
The right person is better than the right set of experiences and these are the traits we’ve
identified make great additions to our team.
BE//BTech/ME/MTech in Computer Science or a related field from a Tier I or Tier II
6-8 years of hands-on software development and deployment experience (experience of
working in a consumer product startup during its growth phase will be a plus) of which 1 – 2
years of experience would be in leading a team of software developers.
Expertise in Java 8+ and Spring Boot is a must
Good experience in messaging platforms like RabbitMQ/Kafka
Good experience in distributed systems and relational & NoSQL databases like PostgreSQL,
MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, etc.
Expertise in one or more of: Python, NodeJS, GoLang would be preferred
Must have hands on experience in products which handle multiple concurrent calls (API),
handle CPU intensive jobs, consist of multiple asynchronous system calls.
Worked on microservices based architecture and design
Managed/ Owned infrastructure on AWS/Microsoft Azure/private clouds and setup high
Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
Knowledge of RESTful APIs, caching concepts, the HTTP protocol and general web
- Must have Strong knowledge on OOPS (Object Oriented Programming Principles) in C# language
- Hands on experience in Asp.Net ,MVC,Web API, WCF,Entity framework,HTML5 &CSS3
- Experience knowledge in LINQ queries.
- Must know about basic with Version control system like Github
- Good knowledge in web applications and web services.
- Strong coding, troubleshooting and debugging skills, analytical skills.
- If have experience in Xamarin,WPF etc would be added advantage
• Design and develop RDandX Network’s microservices and ensure bug free code is pushed to
the deployment pipeline to support large volume of transactions
• Define and communicate the technical design requirements to the Network’s stakeholders
and the Engineering lead
• Responsible for building restful services to integrate with third party services like AdWords
and Facebook marketing API
• Responsible for designing the technical architecture of the different services and
maintaining and upgrading it
• Designing the unit test cases and building the framework for the development team to
enforce the unit testing in all the services
• Be involved and participate in the end to end products’ lifecycle management
• Learn about new technologies and Stay up to date with best practices
• Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of designers, engineers, system administrators and
• Lead the Backend team and manage their day to day activities and work deliverables
We are looking for an experienced Python developer help us create dynamic software applications for our clients. In this role, you will be responsible coding, designing, deploying, and debugging development projects, typically on the server-side (or back-end). They may, however, also help organizations with their technological framework. A Python Developer's role can span a wide variety of duties. Must have experience of 2-3 years .
We're hiring for Senior level Engineers for our Healthcare Product team at TVS Next in Chennai! If you're someone with over 4 years of experience and have a deep expertise in .Net Technologies, Webapi and Entity Framework, we would like to meet you.
Why Join TVS Next
We help our clients re-imagine, design and develop software to make this world a better place. Our missions are bold and hence we are on a constant lookout for people who are exemplary and want to build the future with us.
We do not believe in hierarchy hence we have a flat organizational structure that gives our associates prodigious opportunities to grow. Adding to that, our culture is ever-evolving since we have people working from all over the country with us. Ergo, we want our people to be multifaceted.
What you’ll do
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software
Things you’ll need
Technical Skills : .Net Stack: C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core, MVC 5.0+, Web API, Entity Framework, OOPS, Design Patterns, LINQ, Java script,SQL Server 2012+, HTML 5
Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
Strong skills in using the Entity Framework 4.5
Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
Proficient in SQL and stored procedures (MS SQL Server, TSQL )
Extensive experience with performance tuning and code optimization
Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git,SVN
Familiarity with continuous integration
Job Description (KRA):
- Need to develop applications in PHP, HTML5, JQuery, Bootstrap, CSS3 and Node JS.
- Need to interact with Team Leads, QA team, Deployment team
- Need to interact with in-house and external customers
- Need to interact with internal team members for integrated development
- Need to have good communication skills
- Need to have experience in implementing web frameworks
- Need to have experience in database concepts
- Need experience in unit testing and testing case writing.
- Need to have experience in troubleshooting and analyzing run time errors
Preference of Educational Background:
Preference of Professional background:
- Should have strong knowledge and understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Solid Work experience of Object Oriented Development and MVC Design & Core PHP
- Prior experience with XML, JSON and SOAP web services.
- Hands-on experience in writing complex SQL queries.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- js, Angular.js is a plus
- Version control systems like Sub version, GITLAB
- Need to extend work in late night
We are looking for a Software Engineer who will develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications for Shiprocket Platform.
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Develop backend data services and contribute to increase existing APIs
- Ability to act individually in a complex and fast paced environment
- Closely work with the Product and QA teams to ensure smooth delivery
- Participate in solution designing with Tech leads and Systems Architects
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keep project manager well informed of the status of development efforts
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
- 2-5 years of experience
- A confident, self-starter, team player with drive, enthusiasm and excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage yourself and be a self-starter.
- Great people skills to closely work with other teams.
- Strong in establishing systems & processes
- Expertise in Laravel, MySQL and Git
- Thorough in Object oriented concepts
- Knowledge of restful Web services
- Understanding of web applications
- Working knowledge of one or more caching, queuing systems in desirable
- Familiarity with AngularJs or React is a big plus
- Excellent problem solving
- Can do attitude
Roles & Responsibilities -
This position is a hands-on Python / SQL software developer role, candidate needs to have exposure to electronic trading business, proficient in python and experience building systems for data processing. The candidate will join the front office development team
- Build and maintain infrastructure for data retrieval, processing and storage
- Build strong working relationships with international teams
- Be willing and able to adapt to changes in priorities
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies to deliver added business value
- Maintain a strong focus on quality
Skill Sets & Prerequisites -
- Proficient in Python / SQL
- Good understanding of data base management systems
- Experience developing and maintaining systems that handle large amounts of data
- Understanding of Electronic Trading Systems
- Attention to detail and code quality
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills in a high-pressure environment
- Strong communication skills and an ability to convey ideas and concepts with clarity