Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About MineWhat Inc
We are a well funded, thriving startup building an amazing product using Artificial Intelligence (Choice.ai). We are looking for a passionate software developer, willing to learn & excited to change the way people buy online.
1. Adept at writing long format and short format content
2. Responsible for website content including but not limited to product descriptions, SEO
content (basic understanding of SEO needed) and blog articles
3. Work with a graphic team to create the website and blog creatives like banners, videos etc.
4. Write content for various marketing requirements: PR articles, press releases, email,
SMS and app requirements
5. Responsible for product label content and getting the same designed (with internal/external design teams)
6. Assist in campaign communication (ideation and execution) as and when required
7. Self-starter, motivated and proactive
Are you a creative marketer who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy finding solutions to challenging problems? Are you an excellent communicator, writer and storyteller? Do you love kickstarting and scaling greenfield acquisition channels? If so, this may be the role for you! The company is changing the way people explore cities around the world and have fun. Content in different formats plays a critical role in exposing our mission and offering to prospective guests at different stages of their buying funnel. As a content marketing manager at Headout you will play a pivotal role in helping us identify, kickstart, and scale organic content-based initiatives. In addition to outstanding writing skills, this role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
You will be challenged to the core as you will be marketing attractions, events, and experiences that you might not have experienced in real life.
- Leading and directing the work of content produced by content team members
including text, images, audio, and video.
- Research, pitch, execute and analyse new content initiatives.
- Creation of standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the planning, execution,
optimization, distribution, and amplification of the organization's content.
- Managing pipelines of in-house and outsourced content creators, analysts, graphic
designers, videographers, developers, etc.
- Identifying successful content and mapping out new ways to repurpose the same.
- Become a part of the ongoing mission to grow organic as a channel 100% every 6
months over the next 2 years.
- Expertise in customer acquisition and brand building using content via at least one
of these channels: email & newsletter, social media, community building, video
platforms or blog.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- A creative problem-solver
- You are familiar with content management systems and are not scared to learn new
tools of the trade.
- Ability to repurpose content meaningfully to suit multiple channels
- Strong coordination & project management skills
• Bonus: Past experience with HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite
What we look for:
Resourceful individuals with a creative spirit to sketch our brand image through vividly portrayed content.
- Develop persuasive SEO-optimized content for blogs, campaigns, and newsletters
- Create research-oriented industry-specific content for websites
- Proofreading content before delivery
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in content and recommend new topics
- Generate fresh content ideas for social media
- Work with graphic designers to digitally deliver content concepts
- Graduate in any stream with exceptional writing skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
Arré is looking for a sharp creative mind that lives on social media and can create/collaborate on diverse, multiformat, multimedia storytelling in a distinctive and unique voice, catering to the urban genz.
- The job entails an end-to-end ownership of Arré social media channels and all content (whether produced by Arré, Arré Studio, or any of the upcoming verticals of Arré) published on social media (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Linkedin, Snapchat, Substack etc.)
- Ideating on the content calender with the creative team. The social media person will be looked upon to provide on-point insights into social content trends
- Executing posts and copies, ensuring consistency of the Arré tone of voice
- Tracking of metrics - followers, engagement
- Where required, be able to run promotional campaigns on the social media platforms
- Active contribution into the development of a short-format content slate including collaboration with other social pages, talent and influencers
- Tracking opportunities for Arré to enter awards/ competitions for its content
- Working with Arré’s partners (OTT platforms) where required to collaborate on promotional activities on shows from Arré Studio
Testsigma is built to make test automation effortless. We are a fast-growing, product-based startup backed by leading global Investors like Accel, STRIVE and Marquee Angels.
We are the first open-source test automation platform built out of India and competing with global giants. With product-market fit and a terrific team, we’re poised to capture the global market for AI driven, cloud-based test automation platforms.
We are inviting the right people to scale our growth, who can help us continuously improve our product offering in collaboration with product, engineering, and customer success teams. If you have a great attitude and a drive to succeed, hop on this test automation journey with us. Learn new technologies & grow your skills along the way!
As a content writer, you’ll be working with teams across the company (and sometimes across countries) to create valuable content to educate our customers and wow our prospects. Your work will have you fiddling with taglines on website pages, writing blog posts for feature announcements, putting together thought leadership posts for guest publications, sketching educational collateral, framing scripts for feature videos, building presentations to better explain features and so on.
- Write, publish, and maintain customer-facing marketing and technical content, including testing and product blogs, technical reports on testing, educational guides, and newsletters.
- Understand the domain, create value-focused educational content for ICP, secondary personas, & segments
- Coordinate with researchers to prepare short reports for timely and accurate testing intelligence to be shared with clients.
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, Design, SEO, and Marketing teams to determine and deliver content requirements.
- Prepare and review testing related content strategy and target achievements from time to time.
- Implement various elements of SEO and marketing strategy in static and dynamic content for B2B deliverables.
- Follow SEO guidelines. Include and optimize new and existing content for SEO
- Hire and manage freelancers and verify content quality and relevance
- Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others, and coach junior writers on ways to improve their writing skills.
- Manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in writing for the technology industry (testing will be highly preferred).
- Good knowledge and understanding of Automation testing.
- Demonstrated writing skills, oral communication, and grammar skills with proven ability to take initiative and build productive relationships.
- Passionate about writing and a hunger to prove yourself.
- Familiarity with the startup work culture and willingness to learn, adapt, and contribute.
- Ability to prioritize and succeed in a highly ambiguous environment with competing demands.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, understanding of web culture, and passion for technology.
- Can articulate ideas in a clear and lucid manner to produce informative, interesting, and engaging articles.A knack for creativity and innovation that re-defines the Job!
Candidates from saas, technology product background prefered.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content on all social media platforms (original text, images, or video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action. (Ability to write content for social media posts is a must)
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Develop, implement and manage the company’s social media strategy
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers on social media to create a strong network and leverage it for collaborations.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Monitor and evaluate performance across the company's social channels in order to improve engagement.
- Execute quarterly marketing plans to meet overall business targets.