from the office.
Experience Required - 2 years to 6 years
Location -A-45 Atrium of Quark city Mohali
We are looking for a Full-stack Node.js, React js.
- 2+ years of experience with ReactJS
- 2+ years of experience with NodeJS
- MongoDB Knowledge
-Should have experience in working on Linux (Ubuntu) Environment and basic Linux
-You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements into the application.
- availability to start the work and join immediately
- good communication skill and have knowledge of Slack/Trello/GitHub/Bitbucket
Full Stack senior developer with ReactJS & Redux
Node js with Express framework
- Experience with MongoDB
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs.
- Experience with web paradigms such as REST, Responsive Web Design etc.
- Experience with CI/CD tooling (at least Git and Jenkins)
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Good to know Agile/Scrum/Kanban
- Good understanding of NODE JS back-end development
- Strong understanding of Node.js and frameworks available for it
- Understanding of front-end technologies, such as React/Angular, HTML and CSS3
-Solid understanding of object-oriented development and design patterns.
- Good experience with AJAX, REST and JSON
- Experience with development practices such as Test-Driven Development and Continuous Integration
-Experience in Version Control Systems like GIT, Bitbucket
- Must have good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must be a team player, having good communication skills, self-starter
- Ability to pick up new technology is needed.
A mid-senior level Java-Full Stack Developer manages a critical project for one of our biggest clients in the banking domain. The Individual should be passionate about technology, experienced in developing and managing cutting-edge technology applications.
- Strong experience with Kafka and Cassandra
- Experience with Gemfire or any Java Caching techniques
- Experience with UI (React / Angular 1.5)
- Strong experience in using RDBMS (Oracle). Cassandra Knowledge will be an added advantage
- Experience in working in Eclipse / Maven environments.
- Demonstrate experience in using Cucumber.
- Hand's on experience in Unix / Shell scripting.
- Hand's on experience in fine-tuning application response/performance testing.
- Experience in Web Services.
- Understanding of banking risk and compliance policies.
- Experience in code scanning tools like a black duck and tools like Sonar etc.
- Systems application development skills
- Strong analysis & problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Proven ability to use own initiative to resolve issues
- Full ownership of projects/tasks
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure, on multiple concurrent tasks, and to deliver to agreed deadlines
- Eagerness to learn
- Strong team-working skills
- Understanding of waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Experience in working with groups that are set up across the globe.
- Resolve technical issues of projects and Explore alternate designs
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
- Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.
- PRIMARY COMPETENCY: Java Technologies PRIMARY SKILL: Java Spring MVC, WEB & Spring Boot PRIMARY SKILL PERCENTAGE: 51 SECONDARY COMPETENCY: UX & UI Development SECONDARY SKILL: React JS SECONDARY SKILL PERCENTAGE: 49
- Experience working on Node.js with Typescript and Express
- Experience working on rest services-based architecture
- Knowledge in OOPs programming
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS, ES6.
- Design, build and maintain software applications.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
We create innovative performance footwear and cricket equipment by combining cutting-edge design & engineering. Our team of engineers, designers and craftsmen make our products from the finest materials, utilizing research from biophysics, engineering and sport. Check out www.elevarsports.com to learn more.
Join a venture capital funded, rapidly growing Indian sports brand and take on an active role in all things related to software development. Work closely with the CTO and founders to help grow the ELEVAR brand. You’ll be focusing about 60% of your time on back-end web development and around 40% on front-end development.
You’ll play a major role in building everything that runs the show behind the curtains of an ecommerce brand.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the CTO directly to plan, design and develop scalable & optimized internal softwares and automations to aid all other departments of the brand such as operations, accounts, customer support, etc
- Develop cutting edge software tools in the domains of digital marketing to help in rapid scale up of our online campaigns.
- Analyze, architect and implement new modules and improvements for our current tools.
- Integrate 3rd party apis, softwares and platforms for adding functionality into the existing ecommerce website and softwares.
- Manage the databases and hosting of all the softwares and tools across the brand.
Required Professional Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field from a reputed institution.
- Experience in using MongoDB and SQL databases.
- Familiarity with front-end web development using technologies like JS (ES6), HTML5 and CSS3, Bootstrap & Jquery.
- Hands-on experience with RESTful Web Services and APIs using REST and GraphQL.
Good to have:
- Experience with API testing tools like Postman
- Experience with using the Shopify ecosystem and/or the Liquid programming language
- Experience with hosting and managing applications on the cloud using services like Heroku
- Experience in building software projects and participating in hackathons is a definite plus!
Important Personal Attributes:
- LOVES Sports
- Confidence, positive attitude, and patience
- Eager to work at a fast-growing startup
- Can work independently and has a getting things done attitude
- Demonstrated leadership, passion, and a willingness to learn new skills
Job Title – Sr. SharePoint Developer
Number of Profiles required – 1 FTE (at level E3)
Responsible for the development of the different custom solutions in SharePoint based on the customer requirements following the Software Development Life Cycle. Should be able to develop the solution independently by following design.
Years of experience – Between 4 and 6 years
- Development of the custom solutions based on the different requirements.
- Take complete ownership of the solution development – includes detailed design, adherence to coding standards and development guidelines.
Technical Skills Required
- Extensive knowledge in developing custom solutions in SharePoint Online/2013 using client side (JSOM, .Net and REST API) and the server side object model extensively.
- In depth knowledge in developing custom web parts and branding using master pages, page layouts and stylesheets.
- Deep understanding of C#, ASP.Net and OOPS concepts.
- Good knowledge of the search components.
- Good understanding on the different types of the authentication options in SharePoint.
- Good understanding of the concepts related to security, permissions management, content types and other OOTB features.
- Good understanding of HTML5, CSS3, JQuery & ReactJS.
- Knowledge in SharePoint Framework development. Should have worked on Client Site webpart development.
- Knowledge of Modern site & Modern page customization.
- Knowledge in Azure App Service development, AAD Authentication
- Knowledge in Team Foundation Server is required.
- Knowledge of developing custom solution using Azure & Office 365 Components – App Services, Flow, Teams, Planner
DigiXHub is one of the well known Blockchain Application Development Company in USA & India that provides solutions such as Blockchain Development(Public, private, Consortium Blockchain), Cryptocurrency Exchanges, ICO & ICO Marketing Services, Cryptocurrency Wallet Development, Smart contract Development etc.
For more details, please log on to www.DigiXhub.com.
Work Location: Remote
Work Experience : 3 to 7 years
(Minimum 2.5 years of experience into MERN Stack)
Immediate Joiner Preferred.
We are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer (MERN Stack). Passionate about programming end to end, i.e both frontend and backend modules and applications. Open and keen to learn new technologies.
- Develop interactive, user-friendly applications using the latest frameworks
- Translate designs and wire-frames into high quality and responsive screens
- Developing Front-End and Back-end Web Application
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- API design, creation and integrations
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications, app development and programming languages.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience building applications in React and Node.js
- Design, modify, develop, test and implement flawless and clean code
- Experience with MongoDB and MYSQL
- Good knowledge of coding standards, design patterns and unit testing.
- Experience in API design and development
- Expertise in building secure, scalable & reliable systems
- Understanding of libraries like Next.js, Jquery, Adonis.js(optional)
- Good knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Experience working with GIT
- Experience with RESTful APIs
You will work on long-term web applications for innovative startups and established SMEs. Together with your colleagues and our clients you will analyse requirements and envision a qualitative solution. You will be responsible for the entire development — from architecture to implementation — and deliver performant and well-tested web applications and APIs.
You will be part of our continuous improvement culture, hone your skills and share your experience with your colleagues.
- You have at least 2 year professional experience building web applications and APIs using a modern programming language and framework. We use Laravel, Django and .NET, experience with any of these is a plus.
- You have strong and up-to-date knowledge of class-based programming.
- You have at least 1 year professional experience building single page applications using React, Vue.js or Angular.
- You can make a solid relational data model and have a deep knowledge of SQL.
- You have a good understanding of HTTP and know how to make a reliable and modern web API (REST).
- You have worked on at least one large complex web application.
- You know how to write clean and flexible object-oriented code.
- You have a good understanding of async programming concepts.
- You work daily with tools like Git, NPM, Composer and a proper IDE (IntelliJ).
- You can deliver POCs, experiments and technology evaluations following design thinking practices.
- You write clean code and are a pragmatic programmer.
- You have in-depth knowledge of Laravel/Django/.NET and its ecosystem.
- You have in-depth knowledge of React.js and its ecosystem.
- You wish Typescript was the default language of the web.
- You have experience with state management libraries like MobX and Redux and know how to architect large maintainable single page applications.
- You write automated tests and perform automated end-to-end testing.
- You have Experience with CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, CodeShip, Bitbucket Pipelines), Docker and automating cloud deployments.
- You have knowledge of non-relational databases like MongoDB, Memcached, Redis and search engines like Elasticsearch and can explain their advantages and disadvantages.
- You have experience working on high load applications and multi-server architectures.
- You have experience with Scrum and Lean methodology.
Who you are
- You work organized, efficient and you have attention to details.
- You take responsibility for your work and deliveries and don’t rely on other people to verify your work.
- You share your opinion and defend it with proper arguments. You are open to ideas of other people.
- You are not afraid to ask other people for help. You help other people if they have issues.
- You take pride in your work and are eager to share your experience with your colleagues.
- You are self-motivated to stay up to date with current technologies.
- You understand that everyone has different responsibilities and focus on your own work. You have respect for your colleagues.
- You are problem solving oriented. You embrace challenges and know how to reduce complexity.
- You are capable of understanding complex business requirements.
- You communicate clearly and fluently in English.
- You are customer-oriented.
- You have a drive to make deadlines.
What we provide
- An inspiring work environment and focused workspace.
- A performance driven work culture through collaborative review and feedback.
- Opportunities and guidance to learn new technologies, share knowledge and grow within the company and sector.
- Exposure to complex & challenging projects within an international context.
- A team of driven and passionate colleagues that strive for top quality.