Graphene is a Singapore Head quartered AI company which has been recognized as Singapore’s Best Start Up By Switzerland’s Seedstarsworld, and also been awarded as best AI platform for healthcare in Vivatech Paris. Graphene India is also a member of the exclusive NASSCOM Deeptech club. We are
developing an AI platform which is disrupting and replacing traditional Market Research with unbiased insights with a focus on healthcare, consumer goods and financial services.
Graphene was founded by Corporate leaders from Microsoft and P&G and works closely with the Singapore Government & Universities in creating cutting edge technology which is gaining traction with many Fortune 500 companies in India, Asia and USA.
Graphene’s culture is grounded in delivering customer delight by recruiting high potential talent and providing an intense learning and collaborative atmosphere, with many ex-employees now hired by large companies across the world.
Graphene has a 6-year track record of delivering financially sustainable growth and is one of the rare start-ups which is self-funded and is yet profitable and debt free. We have already created a strong bench strength of Singaporean leaders and are recruiting and grooming more talent with a focus on our US expansion.
Job title: Cloud Admin Responsibilities and Duties
Cloud Systems Administrator position responsibilities includes:
- Configure and fine tune cloud infrastructure
- Install and configure virtual cloud
- Support cloud servers including security configurations, patching, and
- Establish Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) to customer
- Develop scripts for automating client/server
- Monitoring, automating processes & recovery
- SQL server and noSQL dB configuration, maintenance and administration
- Network admin and configuration
Qualifications and Skills:
- Engineering degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years with Linux/Windows server administration
- Proficient with MS SQL Server administration, Cosmos DB
- Experience with supporting application and database servers
- Strong experience with IIS, other web servers
- Strong experience with Security – Identity, Access Control and Data Protection
- Strong experience with Microsoft Azure
- DevOps skills – Automated build and release management experience
- Resource and Cost Optimization
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes. Certifications like CKAD a plus
- Certification on Azure Administration (AZ – 104) a plus
- Should have the passion to work for the organization thereby growing with the
- A good team player as well as be able to contribute individually as and when
- Should be able to mentor juniors if any need
- Should be able to learn any new technology if the project
- Leadership Capability, Self-motivated, highly collaborative, working through uncertainties and unknowns, Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, Getting things done, Continuous learning
About Graphene Services Pte Ltd
- Must be able to provide complete administration of the Microsoft 365 environment and its capabilities.
- Hands-on experience on mass migration from Google or any third-party email services to Office 365 or vice-versa
- Testing, implementation, and deployment of Exchange Online.
- Query Exchange environment using the Office 365 Command online tool.
- Implement and support security policies, such as data retention, limit mail flow, block forwarding etc.
- Manage problem resolution to satisfactory completion by keeping abreast of assigned tickets and following the proper escalation processes via the
- ticketing system. Experience with supporting
- anti-spam filtering, logging, email tracking, hardening, configuration and transport rules.
- Experience in Single Sign-On, Azure AD Connect, Pass-through authentication and Multi-Factor Authentication.
- Perform scripting administration tasks and reporting using PowerShell.
- Develop scripts for automating processes within the environment.
- Perform migrations and deployments related to the building, upgrade and maintenance of MS Exchange.
- Monthly audits on the Active Directory environment to reconcile users.
- Consult with Integrated Product Teams (IPT) and product owners to establish better process flow to mitigate incidents/tasks.
- Manage users' mobile devices through our Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions (MS Intune).
- Update, contribute, and maintain SharePoint online sites as procedures/documentation change.
- Hand-on experience in creating technical user guides, SOPs and detailed reports.
- Have the ability to train and support the internal team.
Roles and responsibilities
Setting up accounts for new users on VPN, Mails, and on necessary platforms.
Preparing daily, weekly & monthly reports for usages and cloud billing.
Remote IT Assets Management (mainly Laptops).
Providing Technical Support to internal teams.
Arrange service and replacement of equipment as necessary.
Responsible for Vendor Management.
Escalation to the vendor for incidents and track till resolution.
Proactive monitoring and installation for updates to server O/S, such that the O/S always remains current.
Timely information and escalation to the relevant team.
The Applicant must have Knowledge of Linux and Windows Operating systems administration.
Up-to-date knowledge of the latest IT and software trends.
Basic networking concepts and troubleshooting skills.
Proficient with Google Docs/Microsoft Office Suite.
Good communication and presentation skills.
Cloud component understanding is a must.
This role requires a high degree of ownership and responsibility and the candidate must be ready to provide their 100%.
Experience in Openshift V5
Assisting the team in the installation
Orchestration in Kubernetes
Assisting database team
Have experience in Linux
Writing Ansible Playbook
Continuous Integrations in Jenkins
Hands-on experience in Scripting, preferably Python.
QuestionPro is one of the leading market research platforms. We have a wide range of products in Market Research, Customer Experience, Employee Experience, Vehicle Experience. All our products are multi-tenant SAAS platforms built on the latest technologies.
Our infrastructure is spread across 6 Data Centers across the globe. The platform collects over 10Million Surveys every month. Our Customer Experience platform was named top provider in the Gartner Voice of the Customer Rankings. Ever since we launched in 2016, we have grown by over 200% YoY. All up we are on plan to hit $ 31M in 2021. We are bootstrapped and proud to get where we are without any funding or investments.
Our operations are spread across the globe with offices in the US, Mexico, Germany, UK, UAE, and Canada.
We are a bootstrapped company and proud to have not taken any funding or investment.
QuestionPro has a particularly exciting journey ahead, requiring a passionate individual to join our growing team. If you are a true technology craftsman and want to build cutting-edge software solutions, hit us!
We operate 100% remote. You will be working from any place you desire for this position.
- You will be responsible for key deliverables that would help improve the quality and reliability of our infrastructure spread across 8 data centres, both cloud and hybrid.
- Streamline Life Cycle Management activities for the Infrastructure.
- You will be interacting with DevOps & Support teams to quickly investigate and mitigate the problems impacting customers at various levels in the Infrastructure including MySQL Database and Engineered Systems technology stack.
Skills & Requirements
- 8+ years of experience in Linux System Administration / Development / QA roles with a thorough understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Excellent knowledge of Linux System administration activities
- A very good understanding of Linux kernel internals, Server Virtualization, Networking & Security layer
- Any experience in IO subsystem, Operating Systems, Storage technologies would be a definite plus
- Hands-on experience with automation of system administration activities
- Hands on experience in building OS images and testing based on standard test framework.
- Proven ability to triaging and resolve issues during patch testing & certification
- Experience in OEM, Linux OS Patching, Yum, KSplice, etc.
- Excellent Scripting skills in Bash, Perl, Python, or similar scripting languages
Good To Have:
- Good experience on private cloud management.
- Proxmox virtualization
- Ability to build and grow the team.
The job holder will work with developers and the IT staff to oversee the code releases, combining an understanding of both engineering and coding. From creating and implementing systems software to analyzing data to improve existing ones, a DevOps Engineer increases productivity in the workplace.
- Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
- Managing stakeholders and external interfaces
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Mentoring and guiding the team members
- Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
- Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer
• Hands on experience and a certified Cloud Practitioner (Azure)
• Expertise in GitLab, CI/CD, DevOps and Terraform
• Experience in .Net Core (C#), fluency in ASP.NET and Microsoft .NET stack Hands on experience in ReactJS, Typescript, Bootstrap 4, Storybook, Responsive Design, CSS and Design Systems
• Experience with Relational database, database concepts and be able to write complicated database queries, preferably PostgreSQL
• Experience in Docker and Kubernetes
• Knowledge in Swagger and OpenAPI Standards
• Experience in Unit testing, Integration and E2E testing with automation tools Experience in manage Release process and deployments to higher environments like QC, UAT and Prod
• Experience building large-scale business critical applications
- Prior experience in performing the same role in a SaaS security product company.
- Minimum 10 years of industry experience.
- Building and managing tools that power AWS cloud services.
- Experience with managing large scale multi-tenanted SaaS applications.
- High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) planning and implementation.
- Expert knowledge of Terraform.
- AWS SysOps Administrator or DevOps Engineer Certification.
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills. Ability to effectively collaborate with distributed teams.
Nice to Have:
- Experience going through compliance audits like SOC2, ISO 2700x.
- Computer assembling and dis -assembling.
- Hardware troubleshooting of desktop, laptop, server machine.
- Microsoft Windows Servers (2008,2012, 2016 ) operating system installation and troubleshooting
- Microsoft Windows ( XP, 7, 8, 10) operating system installation and troubleshooting.
- Various email client installation and troubleshooting.
- Development software (.Net Framework, MS SQL server / client, Visual studio) installation and troubleshooting.
- Linux ( Ubuntu, CentOS ) installation and troubleshooting. ( Mandatory )
- Various software installations on linux platform.
- Network LAN and WAN troubleshooting.
- VPN management
- Knowledge of Virtualization
Job Title – Sr. Database Developer and DBA MS SQL Server
Job Location – Bangalore
Experience – 8 to 10 years
CTC – 10-12 LPA
- 8-10 years of industry experience with an appropriate University technology degree (BE,BTech,MCA)
- Should have extensive Hands-on experience in managing RDBMS Production and application DBA for MS-SQL Database.
- Must be proficient in MS-SQL programming and can handle complex logic.
- Knowledge of data structure and algorithms is a plus.
- Must have good experience in SSIS and SSRS using MSSQL Sever 2016 or later
- Monitoring, maintaining, Query tuning, performance tuning, cluster management for all RDBMS Production and application (MS-SQL).
- Database server administration with focus on security, automation, tuning, optimization, and standardization of new and deployed systems.
- Be able to work as a DBA lead and individual contributor for RDBMS platform.
- Will be responsible for database server planning with regards to scalability, redundancy, and data preservation of backend systems.
- Will develop High Availability Clustered server/network RDBMS topologies.
- Write comprehensive documentation, help develop tools to monitor systems performance, and work on optimization and tuning of various systems.
- Working with Production support teams on troubleshooting Incidents on a 24x7 basis. Looking for Sr. Sql Server DBA Who Would Provide Technical Support In Analysis, Design, Testing, And Deployment Of All Database Platform.