- Our growing company is in need of a resourceful Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets.
- We’re searching for professionals that have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organizations.
- First and foremost, we’re looking for a leader who understands how to leverage real data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities.
- We’re looking for managers who are customer-obsessed and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients.
- Candidates should have strong communication and leadership skills, as well as the ability to manage a diverse team in an evolving industry landscape.
- Successful applicants should also be willing to travel.
This Noida based startup is disrupting the F&B industry by helping eateries increase their profit margin and saving time on labour.
Our client is a software-as-a-service(SaaS) startup that connects restaurants and suppliers by digitising the procurement process. It enables eateries to understand purchasing trends, auto-create purchase orders, anticipate stock out dates, set low-stock alerts, among others. The team also provides training to restaurant members on effectively using the solution. Founded by IIT Kanpur graduates, this new age venture already has more than 1,500 outlets registered on its platform and has helped restaurants reduce their operational costs by 8-10%. It also generates monthly transactions worth $1.3 million.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for identifying the leads, pitching products and services and maintaining a good relationship with clients.
What you will do:
- Acquiring new clients by pitching the company’s products/services via phone calls as well as in-person meeting.
- Demonstrating and presenting the company’s product (SAAS) to the clients.
- Following up on the generated leads to convert them into potential business for the company.
- Updating and maintaining data on a real-time basis for sales pipeline on CRM.
- Building and maintaining professional relationship with new potential clients and existing clients.
- Frequent travelling (local & outstation) to meet customers, go-to-market plans
- Tracking competition and building strategies to keep competitive edge.
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- 2-5 years of B2B SAAS sales experience
- Proven ability to achieve targets
- Strong in building rapport with customers
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Open for Frequent travelling (local & outstation)
- Good expertise in regional language
- Minimum 1 year experience in selling POS Billing Software that connects restaurants and suppliers
Interested Candidate can apply directly through link -
Title - Applicant Training Program for B2C sales
Duration - 6 weeks
Stipend - 37,500
Starting 2 week online training from office and 4 week On Job Training from Home
Designation - Business Development Associate - B2C sales
Salary package - 7 LPA Fixed + 3 LPA Variable
You will begin in an individual contributor’s role, working in a team of go-getters to help spread the #byjus way of Learning in your city. You would be showcasing the unique #byjus way of Learning to students and parents and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone.
Preferred Skill Sets:
• Having a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector.
• Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
• Having a knack for sales
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Academic Qualification: Any UG/PG (2021 passing out)
#byjus #businessdevelopment #education #learning #sales #job #help #hiring# #students #hiring #team#learning #sales #students #job #hiring #help #team #mentoring#businessdevelopment #sales #communication #byjus #businessdevelopment #experience #sales #job #opportunities #mentoring #mentoring #environment #work #students #communication #learning #education #hiringimmediately #edutech #salesandmarketingjobs #searchingjob #selling #directselling #directsales #freshershiring #salescareers #salesexecutives
Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
· Explain the customers about the properties.
· Develop Bullmen Realty as a brand by ensuring service standards in line with company policies.
· Build good Working relationship with Clients
· Calling on leads provided by the company
· Maintain and Develop relationships with channel partners in person and via telephone calls and e-mails.
· Follow up with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Research and identify new business opportunities including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services.
- Faster and develop relationship with customers/clients.
- Work strategically carrying necessary planning in order to implement operational changes.
- Have a good understanding of the businesses products or services and be able to advise others about them.
- Marketing experience(2-4years)
- Self development and continuing personal development
- Multitasking & leadership quality
- Must have problem solving quality & have management skill
Expertrons is India’s one of the world’s largest AI Videobot assisted platforms, focusing on providing a Career Transformation journey, is led by IITB alumni and second-time Ed-Tech entrepreneurs, Jatin Solanki(previously founded StepApp & EduIsFun) and Vivek Gupta (whose previous venture got acquired by a publicly listed company). Through this platform, we are connecting job-seeking aspirants with Industry leaders aka Experts, helping them gain career insights, to settle their career in their desired domains, from elite experts.
Recently Expertrons raised a funding of $2.3 Mn in the Pre Series A round witnessing investors like Yoga Capital, Venture Catalysts, Auxano Capital, and existing investors LetsVenture, Ivycap Ventures, Iceland Venture Studios, Nikhil Vora (MD, Sixth Sense), and more.
Expertrons Android App: bit.ly/expertrons
Product Demo Video: https://bit.ly/ProductDemo_Expertrons
Watch Explainer Video: https://bit.ly/Explainer_Expertrons
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high-performance Environment that focuses on spreading about Expertrons to help professionals with their interview preparation & getting hired through referrals
2. Your role will start with contacting potential customers (Professionals and students) to set up Meetings, counsel the aspirants and get experts onboard with Expertrons
3. Understanding the profile in-depth and promoting it for consultation
4. Actively seeking out new Expert & user growth opportunities through calling, chat, etc
5. This hybrid model of sales will give you exposure to the best of Inside-sales and direct-sales
Preferred Skill Sets:
1. Keen interest in Sales & education
2. Good communication skills
3. Being interested in mentoring students and knack for sales and positioning an idea
You can apply for the Position if you:
1. Are available for full-time in-office employment (Office Location - Andheri, Mumbai)
2. Can work from office: MANDATORY
3. Can join immediately
4. Have a personal laptop
5. Have the relevant skills and interests
Salary - 4 LPA to 9 LPA (No bar for Rockstar Candidates)
1. Entrepreneurial Exposure
2. Letter of Recommendation
3. Become a part of an elite group of innovators
4. ESOP opportunity based on Interview interaction
5. Grow up to 10X in 3 years
The idea is not to live forever, but to create something that will!
Be a part of our growing team and climb up the ladder of success. So, if you have the expertise, skills, quirks that can help you add value to Expertrons, then apply with us, now!
Let's explore synergies foreseeing 10X+ growth in our converging paths
Candidates : only Indian candidates (NRI, OCI also accepted). Indians can only apply and they work across geographical locations.
Business Development Associate (BDA)
Description: You will start your journey at BYJU’S as an individual contributor working in a team to introduce and showcase the unique way in which BYJU’S-The Learning App help students learn better. You will also be responsible for mentoring these students and will play a role in their learning journey. Your key role will be to connect with students and parents across the country about one of the world’s most loved learning apps and how it will help students learn not just for exams, but way beyond.
This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU’s unique way of learning in your city. Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on learning pedagogies and the BYJU’s personalised learning journey. You will be working 5 days a week with Mondays and Tuesdays being week-off. This hybrid model of sales will give you an exposure to the best of inside-sales and direct-sales. Please download the BYJU’s Learning App to understand the magic of the BYJU’s courses which has been widely accepted not just across thousands of towns in India but by millions of users across the globe. We look forward to having you on board Team BYJU’s. All the best!
Business Development Associate - Direct Sales (On-Field Profile)
- Sector: Sales
- Locations: Across India
- Working Days:5 days work week (Saturday and Sunday Mandatory working)
- CTC: Rs. 10 Lakhs per annum (Rs.7 Lakhs per annum as Fixed pay and Rs. 3 Lakhs per annum as Incentive Pay) (Post Training)
- Rs. 5 Lakhs per annum ( Rs.3 Lakhs per annum as Fixed pay and Rs. 2 Lakhs per annum as Incentive Pay) During the Training program of 2 months
Business Development Associate - Inside Sales (Office Profile)
- Sector: Sales
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Working Days: 5 days work week (Saturday and Sunday Mandatory working)
- CTC: Rs. 8 Lakhs per annum (Rs.5 Lakhs per annum as Fixed pay and Rs. 3 Lakhs per annum as Incentive Pay) (Post Training)
- Rs.5 Lakhs per annum ( Rs.3 Lakhs per annum as Fixed pay and Rs. 2 Lakhs per annum as Incentive Pay) During the Training program of 2 months
Good to have:
- Highly effective communication
- Strong conviction
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Prior experience in sales and business development is an add-on
- Good grasp of school curriculum and learning
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures it’s a strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Generating new leads in the field of WEB DEVELOPMENT, APP DEVELOPMENT, DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES
- Bachelor's degree or undergraduate
- Excellent communication
- Ready to work on target basis
- 2 to 3 years relevant experience in IT field
- Previous work experience should be from IT Service based company ( WEB DEVELOPMENT, APP DEVELOPMENT, DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES)
- Capable of closing end to end sales in the field of web development, app development, digital marketing services
- Capable of generating new business opportunities