- Cold calling, relationship building, follow up through emails.
- Generating new sales orders.
- Acting as a bridge between customers & the company.
- Identify relevant new business opportunities
- Efficiently and effectively process assigned opportunities into new business sales
- Research and build new and existing prospect accounts (i.e., adding contacts, sending regular emails, appointment setting)
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets to secure new business
Specific Skill Set:
- Must be Very Good at English & Kannada Communication.
- Should have at least 2 years of experience as a Sales promoter in the medical field.
- A strong desire to become a sales professional.
We are looking for a pleasant and competitive Promoter that thrives in attracting new customers. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of product/services presentations, generating interest and qualifying sales prospects.
Demonstrate and provide information on promoted products/services
Create a positive image and lead consumers to use it
Use lectures, films, charts, and/or slide shows
Distribute product samples, brochures, flyers etc. to source new sales opportunities
Identify interest and understand customer needs and requirements
Set up booths or promotional stands and stock products
Report on demonstration related information (interest level, questions asked, number of samples/flyers distributed etc)
Proven working experience as a Promoter
Track record of over-achieving quota
Ability to understand customer needs and handle different types of personalities
Strong listening, communication, presentation and social skills
High school degree or BS in Marketing
- Must have B.E. or B.Tech in any stream (Mechanical/Automobiles preferable)
- Looking for sales executives with an entrepreneur mindset.
- Excellent communication
- Dynamic to work on different ideas,
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables.
- Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
To train them
To manage them
to do sales through team
To achieve sales target
To create distributors, dealers & stockists
We are hiring, young, enthusiastic, dynamic, smart and experienced individual to be a part of our expanding marketing chain of Casey Food division. If you have –
- A Bachelor’s degree, with sales as your core dream.
- Proven Sales Experience.
- Fantastic track record of meeting sales target.
- A passion towards multitasking and team building.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational and management skills.
- Excellent negotiation, convincing and consultative sales expertise.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer orientation knowledge.
Then you are the one to whom we are searching for. Being the Sales head of a district, you will dispose the following job responsibilities:
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
We are looking the following skill sets within a prospective candidate –
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A versatile personality with above average organizational and planning skills.
- A person with critical thinking and problem solving ability.
- A good team player with creation and handling of team.
- A customer centric person with customer centric business agenda.
- An exemplar having capacity to analyze marketing trends, and promoting product, service and promotional activities.
- A person who can develop transparent marketing strategies to expand brand recognition.
3 – 8 years in FMCG/Retail of Insurance Marketing.
20,000 fixed as regular salary, and 5, 000 as TA. Total = 25,000.