About Hockystick Growth Marketing Pvt. Ltd.
- Older job skills are becoming irrelevant. There is a constant need to upgrade.
- The value of work matters more than the number of years of experience a person has.
- The education system is still failing to prepare people for the real professional world.
- You can work on anything from anywhere for whatever time
- Figure out their career interests paths
- Learn the skills
- Share learnings
- Find people for mentorship, side projects, freelancing, etc
- Get opportunities to apply their skills at a place that fits their needs
- An understanding of the value of the "sales" function in a company.
- Maturity, patient listening, and convincing power.
- Strong communication skills (we don't mean fancy vocabulary or US accent), an ability to write/speak clearly, logically, and persuasively.
- Multitasking ability - you will need to seamlessly switch your channels - emails, texts, WhatsApps, phone, skype, etc.
- Desirable - Product thinking and Startup experience.
The work culture at Cutshort
- Working with a few, but only with the highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organizational structure with a merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially, and holistically.
- Working with the conference production team to develop an understanding of the event programme.
- Researching attendees and generating sales leads.
- Cold calling and selling to a list of prospective event attendees.
- Engaging with clients on the phone and developing lasting relationships.
- Daily management and maintenance of sales records, ensuring they are kept up to date with attendees and details.
- Working with the team to convert inbound sales enquiries into leads.
- Achieving monthly and overall revenue targets.
- Making a high number of calls to meet daily KPIs, to be set by management.
- Supporting delegates through the registration process.
- Experience in International voice process in sales will be an added advantage.
- Creating sales pipeline & converting leads to meet and exceed targets
- Completing daily conversations goal through outbound calls on allocated leads
- Upselling & cross-selling relevant CL offerings
- Ensuring process compliance and timely reporting.
- Ensuring post-sales servicing as per the set standards
- Demonstrating a strong customer service orientation in all spheres of activities.
- Handling escalations and ensuring client satisfaction in issue resolution.
- You understand career choices after college.
- You love connecting with people online/ on- phone (face to face too at times)
- Your ability to learn is off the charts and you are hungry for more
- You don’t believe in settling, you find ways to improve
- You have done some selling in the past and want to learn how to get great in sales
- You want to win always and find motivation in temporary
- Having a Mobile phone and Internet connectivity is a must
- Access to a quiet place within the WFH premise is a must
- If located outside of Delhi NCT, the incumbent must organise for a desktop/ laptop
What is the role?
The role will be focused on the front end of the sales cycle. You will be responsible for identifying opportunities and generating a sales pipeline. This will be a hands-on position in a start-up environment, so we are looking for a motivated self-starter.
This role is for the US market with shift start time at 5 PM IST.
- Pitch the company and its products through rigorous prospecting.
- Strike and initiate conversations with high-profile personas in the prospective companies.
- Generate qualified sales lead opportunities.
- Maintain excellent data discipline.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 2-4 years of SaaS sales experience required.
- Graduate in any stream or equivalent.
- Have a basic knowledge of technology and a detailed understanding of SaaS.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well versed in using tools such as LinkedIn, HubSpot, etc.
- Be self-motivated, data driven and result oriented.
- Should have experience & comfortable working in the US timezone.
Whom will you work with?
You will work with the Sales team and report to Sales Account Executive
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Established in the year 1960 by Shri U K Bhargava, today Taxmann group is a conglomerate of numerous divisions, each working independently in the field of Editorial Research & Development, Technology Advancement, Printing, Publishing, and Sales & Marketing. Responsibilities:
1. Working In ERP (Make Complimentary, Proforma invoice, Sales order, Customer/Contact creations, extract customer ledger, credit note, transfer order, stock details. 2. EXCEL (Sort data, Remove Duplicates, Basic Math Functions, Pivot Table, Vlookup, Find & Replace, Filters, Several reports formatting.
3. Sales Supports (Helping the sales team to sales related activity, Handling calls/emails, Collaborating with other departments, Developing and maintaining filing to maintain sales records . Qualifications- Commerce Graduate
If Interested for this Please apply or share with good folks you know.
Or fill this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/u/2/d/1-2MoDA8HH0wItTuaPtLpuCmQAn2mjM0lxISwYVTvQYM
Job Description: You will begin in an individual contributor’s role, working in ateam of go-getters to help spread the Byju’s way of Learning in your city. You would be showcasing the unique Byju’s way of Learning to students and parents and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone.
Preferred Skill Sets:
• Having a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector. • Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
• Having a knack for sales
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation/ Post Graduation (Completed in or before 2020)
Training: All selected candidates will be part of a two-month training process under the Business Development Trainee profile at a monthly stipend of Rs 25,000. Upon successful completion of training candidates will be promoted to the role of Business Development Associates (BDA)
The first 2 weeks of this training will be classroom training followed by 6 weeks of "On- the-Job Training", both at the BDT Training Location. There will be additional performance incentives which will be applicable during the training period. Currently till our offices re-open, the training will happen in the Work from Home mode. Once our offices are open, the training will shift to the BDT Training Location.
Upon successful completion of training based on clearing the company's expected parameters, they will be confirmed as BDA - Direct Sales (at 10 LPA) or BDA - Inside Sales (at 8 LPA). Also, only after confirmation to the BDA role, they will start work at their 'Role Location'.
CTC (BDT): INR 300000 PA fixed pay+ INR 200000 PA performance pay
CTC (BDA): INR 1000000 (7 lakh fixed pay + 3 lakh performance pay) (After Successful
completion of training)
Note for candidates confirmed as BDA-Direct Sales: In the unlikely scenario where the Direct Sales Model does not resume in their role location at the end of the Training Program, the candidate will be offered the BDA-Inside Sales (at 8 LPA) role in Bengaluru. They will relocate to their role location as BDA-Direct Sales (at 10 LPA) as soon as the Direct Sales model begins at their role location.
Greeting for the day!!
Here we have an super urgent opening for Business Development Executive-Female Candidates only can apply
Business Development Responsibilities
A business development professional has three primary responsibilities:
When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties include:
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
To keep healthy relationships with clients, this mostly requires socialization. So, from simple chats on the phone to lunches and events or conferences business development managers must be sure to keep their customers happy.
Business Development Executive Skills
To be an effective business development executive, an individual must be:
- Socially adept
- Strong communication
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization
Interested candidate can apply
● Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects.
● Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects;
● Outbound calling on data collected through lead generation activities / secondary data sources.
● Daily follow-ups on older leads and work on new leads.
● Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
● Must be energetic, well-spoken, eager to close sales deals and generate revenue for the organization.