Role : Lead Dot net Developer
Experience : 9 to 11 Years
Job Location : Chennai
About OJ Commerce:
OJ Commerce is a fast-growing, profitable online retailer based in Florida, USA with a full-fledged India office based in Chennai driven by a sophisticated, data-driven system to run the operations with virtually no human intervention. We strive to be the best-in-class ecommerce company delivering exceptional value to customers by leveraging technology, innovation and brand-partnerships to provide a seamless & enjoyable shopping of high-quality products at the best prices to our customers.
Self-Motivated and committed individual with ability to take initiatives and manage change and work towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
Collaborative with team using Agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
Provides the Development Lead with accurate and precise estimates for assigned task duration, along with confidence levels and foreseeable dependencies
Provides problem resolution support, specific to application issues, identifies and resolves problems in application software, determines symptoms and ensures accurate problem definition
Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
9+ years of experience as Lead hands-on developer with deep experience in building enterprise grade software in Microsoft ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, SOA, Micro-Services and RESTful Services with knowledge of SQL Server database.
Strong experience in developing web applications in C#, .NET, LINQ, Net Framework 4.0, MVC 3/4/5, JQuery, Server side development experience with ASP.NET Web API
Experience in Containers like Docker, Kubernetes and Cloud platforms like Google Cloud, AWS.
Hands-on experience in building SOA or Micro-services preferably on .NET Core.
Strong expertise in an object oriented principles and software design patterns.
Proven Architectural skills with high standards in Code quality
Knowledge of AngularJS or Typescript would be added advantage.
Experience in DevOps, Agile practise, CI/CD tools, TFS and Cloud infrastructure.
What we Offer
• Competitive salary
• Medical Benefits/Accident Cover
• Flexi Office Working Hours
• Fast paced start up
- Hands on experience in design and developement using Rest Api's.
- Excellent working knowledge in Python.
- Must have penchant for good API design.
- Must be a Stickler for good clear and secure coding.
- Strong in Data Stucture and Algorithm
- Must have built and released APIs in production.
- Experience in working with RDBMS and NoSQL databases.
- Must have designed thoughtful, extensible data models.
- Knowledge of identifying, defining and building micro-services.
- Working knowledge of GCS, AWS, Azure or any other cloud provider.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Communication skills, to speak to developers across the world
Location : Bangalore or Mumbai
Roles and Responsibility :
- Lead and build the team in development
- Participate in the technical design of projects we made for our Clients
- Supervise and write efficient and reliable code; use best practices with our team
- Organize and participate code reviews
- Setup unit and integration tests
- Architecture and design of reusable server components
- Developing high performing REST APIs for application functionality
- Develop and maintain scalable server architecture serving millions of users every day.
Must Have Skill Sets :
- Should have 5+ years of experience in Mobile/web server and application development
- Mandatory: Strong development skills in Python ,Node.js, Typescript, Django Rest Framework, Linux, MongoDB
- Strong knowledge of data structures and computer fundamentals
- An ability to refract and understand large and separate code bases
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Forward-looking on potential technology choices
- Experience in building highly scalable, reliable systems
- Team handling experience.
Join us to be part of our legacy projects and make it big.
Rishabh Software(CMMi Level 3), an India based IT service provider, focuses on cost-effective, qualitative and timely delivered Offshore Software Development, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Engineering Services.
Our Core competency lies in developing customized software solutions using web-based and client/server technology. With over 20 years of Software Development Experience working together with various domestic and international companies, we, at Rishabh Software, provide specific solutions as per the client requirements that help industries of different domains to change business problems into strategic advantages.
Through our offices in the US (Silicon Valley), UK (London) and India (Vadodara & Bangalore) we service our global clients with qualitative and well-executed software development, BPO and Engineering services.
Please find the below JD.
- Ability to interpret and map business, functional and non functional requirements to technical specifications
- Interact with diverse stakeholders like end-user clients, Project Manager/Scrum master, Business Analysts, offshore development, testing and other cross-functional teams as part of application development
- Write unit test cases for developed code as required
- Develop solutions following established technical design, application development standards and quality processes in projects to deliver efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Follow best practices to ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Assess the impacts on technical design because of the changes in functional requirements.
- Provide support specific to application bugs or issues within defined SLAs
- Support the Technical Lead/Architect in developing artifacts such as high level design, technical design, etc.
- Help project manager/lead/pre sales with precise estimates keeping in mind risks and dependencies
- Quick to spot and analyse bottlenecks and bugs, and provide solutions
- Proactively identify and communicate technical risks, issues, and challenges with mitigations
- Manage and lead a team proactively providing guidance and mentoring as required
- Perform independent code reviews and guide junior team members for correction
Mandatory (Minimum 3 years of working experience)
- Experience with RESTful services as well as SOAP based web services
- Good knowledge of Java 8 and above with core areas like Streams, Lambdas, Functional Interfaces, Concurrency, Generics, threads, networking, IO, collections
- Well versed with writing medium to complex SQL queries, triggers, stored procedures
- Knowledge of JEE technologies and specifications such as JPA, Servlets, JSP, JSF, JPA etc.
- Knowledge of web and application servers like Tomcat, Glassfish, Jetty, Jboss/Wildfly, Weblogic / Websphere
- Good Understanding of the CI/CD pipelines
- Good knowledge and experience of working with Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Well versed with build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle
- Experience with full development cycle projects and not just maintenance projects
- Experience on both SQL and No-SQL databases like oracle/ MySQL, Mongo DB / Cassandra.
- Good knowledge of working with micro services based architecture
- Experience with enterprise grade applications and 3rd party application integrations
- Well versed with using source code repositories like Git, SVN, BitBucket etc.
- Knowledge of OOAD and system design using class diagrams, sequence diagrams, deployment diagram, activity diagram, use case diagram
Good To Have
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Apache Solr, Lucene
- Experience in integration technologies like Apache Camel, Mulesoft
- Experience in any of the frontend technologies Angular/ReactJs
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team
- Proven experience leading and mentoring a team
- Excellent analytical and logical skills
- Preferred: Graduate or Post Graduate with specialization related to Computer Science or IT
Our client is more than 2 decades old NBFC registered with the RBI. The company was set up with an aim to empower rural entrepreneurs, SMEs, and small institutions by micro-financing. The company has come a long way since its inception in 1992 and has evolved with time with the introduction of its App in the small loans sector. At present, the company has more than 5000 employees and has serviced millions of borrowers to accomplish their dreams.
The group has diversified into the education segment and is running two schools. The schools are part of one of the largest private school chains in India. The schools have a flourishing family of 350 teachers and 6500 students. The leadership team at the helm of the company has demonstrable experience in financial services and has built the company by upholding the trust of its customers.
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining .NET applications working within a team
- Working quickly to implement features with a focus on quality code
- Providing technical guidance for more junior developers
- Supporting QA and deployment efforts
What you need to have:
- Graduate or Diploma in Computers
- Good in writing SQL, GIT
- Knowledge of .net core 3.1 or above
- Banking/ NBFC/ Financial Institution backgroud will be a plus
Software Development Engineer – SDE 2.
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++ or C#
You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
Roles & Responsibilities
You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
Skills & Experience
Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
Excellent programming skills in any object-oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
HBOX is a US Based Digital Health Company, Enabling Primary Care Providers (PCP) to
capture true Virtual Care Opportunities beyond Telehealth. We enable PCP to
provide Proactive and Continuous Care and add new Recurring monthly revenue
streams without any upfront cost. With our unique distribution and business
model, we are seeing fast acceptance and great adaption with our target
customers. We have built unique and Industry's first Integrated
Hardware, Cloud & AI Technologies based Virtual care Platform for PCP
Market. We are US focused Post revenue company with customers in 7 US States
and growing extremely fast.
We want a techie at heart. Someone who is happy and curious to work on all aspects of software development. Reporting directly to the CTO, you will be responsible for feature design, development, and continuously optimizing our tech stack.
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with at least 5 years of experience in a startup or product environment. Ideally you have been involved in all aspects of software development from requirements gathering to design, development, deployment and post-release support. We are looking for all-round technical maturity. Our tech stack is Angular, Spring boot and Django/Python.
Java SpringBoot, PostgreSQL/MySQL, Git
AWS, REST api design, Experience integrating with external APIs
Good applied understanding of Object Oriented Programming
Good database modeling and SQL knowledge.
Anticipate how code will perform under production conditions
Understand the performance characteristics of commonly used data structures (maps, lists etc). (Optional) Experience with UI frameworks like: AngularJS/React is a big plus.
Responsibilities and Duties
Build out features across the stack: backend, API design and integration, database optimization, microservices, plugins, queues etc
Fix bugs and write automated tests
Maintain and upgrade our Tech Stack
Translate requirements to design and write/present articulate software design.
- 2-5 years of experience as a back-end developer
- Expertise with Java 1.8 and React JS
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Design Principles, and implementations of different types of Design Patterns.
- Should have a strong acumen in Data Structures, Algorithms, problem-solving.
- Experience in Microservices
- Extensive experience in developing Web Services APIs using RESTful API design
- Comfortable writing Unit Test Cases
- Good to have experience/knowledge of
- Python, and
- AWS and other Cloud platforms
- Able to connect the dots between code and business value
- Engage in high-level conversations about business strategy and the role tech plays in it
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code that powers our application
- Write specs and do planning for everything we build
- Conduct application analysis, testing, and debugging
- Diligently document code to keep it clean and transparent
- Ensure cross-browser and device compatibility
- You believe it’s always on you to make sure anything you do is a success.
- You have the ability to make quick and effective decisions.
- In love with a challenge. You revel in solving problems and want a job that pushes you out of your comfort zone.
- Open to change. You’re inspired by the endless ways in which everything we do can always be improved.
Experience in writing Web Services
Must have good understanding in concept of Object Oriented Programing
Experience in writing clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
Experience with source control and build technology
Capability to provide Sprint Demo to client and stakeholders if required
Experience developing in agile methodology and understanding of the agile principles
Unit testing with NUnit, Moq etc
Preferred candidates who are experienced with Azure.